Dead Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his hands between her legs and then turned them up, under her hips. Before she could recover herself enough to ask what he was doing, he lifted her legs up off the bed.

Vivi yelped at Daddy's sudden change of her position. He leaned back, sliding her up his chest. When her sopping wet quim reached his chin, he dove all the way in again, licking and slurping at her wetness. She yelped, and kicked briefly, but soon settled down, realizing how close his cum-covered cock was to her face. Vivi walked her hands back towards him, licking, then sucking her nectar of off him.

"Mmmm," she purred.

"You like tasting yourself on my cock?" he asked.

"I fucking love it, Daddy."

The effort of clenching to keep from cumming had caused his dick to limpen slightly, but Vivi soon had him rock hard again.

After a minute or two, he pulled his mouth from her pussy. "Sit on my dick, Princess."

He helped her down off of him, then put his hands behind him on the bed. She scrambled onto his lap, facing him, quickly taking his hard cock back inside her with a satisfied moan. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

Once she was in position, he raised his hips, pushing deeply into her. He held himself there. "Ride me hard, Princess," he told her. "Make yourself cum for Daddy."

She ground on him, moving herself back and forth, grunting her clit against him, moving him inside her. She quickly gained speed, chirping and gasping at the sensations she was creating in herself with his manhood. Stopping, she adjusted herself, planting her feet flat on the bed, moving her hands to his shoulders. She began to piston herself at the knees, bringing her hungry cunt up to his crown, then back down hard, with a slap. Again, she quickly picked up speed. And again, as she brought herself close to the edge. Again, she faltered. She lay against him with a groan.

"I can't Daddy," she whined. "Please fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard, Daddy."

He picked up a hand and used it to brush away the hair pasted to her sweaty forehead and cheek.

"Anything for my Princess," he said sympathetically.

As her kissed her, he sat up, moving his arms under her legs, grabbing her ass with both hands. She had such a small tight butt. He felt like he held her entire ass.

"Put your hands around my neck," he told her, then warned, "Hang on tight."

"Oh my God, yes. Pound me, Daddy, please. Pound my little pussy. Make me cum on your cock again." Her voice was plaintive and urgent. Her eyes, piteous. Her body, so light but strong. He knew what she wanted and he knew she could take all that he could give her. He had no choice but to give her everything she wanted.

He kissed her again, then asked, "Where do you want my cum, Princess?"

Her expression turned to joy. "Give it to me Daddy. Fill me up and fuck it out of me." She straightened her legs out to the side in excited expectation of feeling him cum inside her.

He pulled her pussy out away from him to the tip, then back down his shaft, hard, with a slap. He did that a few times, getting a feel for the proper distance. Vivi gasped with each trial. Finally Daddy began in earnest, pulling her out, then swinging her back in as he thrust forward to meet her, faster and faster, harder and harder. The quick succession of pounding blows took her breath away, and she held on tight as Daddy drove her quickly to the edge off a bottomless chasm. She dropped her head in a concentrated effort to withstand the hard pounding and the inevitable fall it would bring her too.

"Aaahph! Aaaiyii!" she chirped in quick succession, then fell silent. He feet shook violently.

Daddy pounded into her a few more times, then, with a low growl, he stopped. He could feel her pussy spasming around him as he came.

"Huh!" he grunted. Then again, and again. He dropped onto his heels. Letting go of Vivi's ass, he he leaned back, propping himself up on his hands. She fell against him as he came again. "Huh!"

As she lay against his chest breathing hard, he began to pump into her again, cumming again. Still he could feel her pussy trying to milk more cum from his spent balls. He fell back onto the bed, straightening his legs. Vivi lay on top of him quivering. Together they lay panting and sweating against each other.

Don felt someone move quickly onto the bed. He felt a hand on his thigh, then a tongue on his balls. He'd forgotten his earlier promise to Stacy. He hadn't even been sure she was serious, and not just trying to stimulate him.

Star's lips and tongue moved up Daddy's shaft, licking and sucking their combined cums from him. He lifted his head to see that Star was totally naked. With her hand, she pulled his cock out of Vivi, then quickly engulfed it. She sucked him clean and coaxed the last drops of his cum from his spent testicles.

"Good girl," he praised weekly.

He felt her lips leave his dick, quickly replaced by her hand. He heard her sucking on Vivi's pussy. She wanted all of his cum. He slipped a hand under her, between her legs, running his fingers between her already wet labia.

"Share with Princess," he called to her.

Star sat up and moved to Vivi's side. Vivi pushed herself up to meet Star. They kissed deeply as Star ran a hand down Vivi's sweat-covered chest and stomach to her pussy, while she continued to stroke Daddy. When they parted, Vivi swallowed the load Star had given her. "Mmmm," she moaned. She lay back down in his chest sighing with satisfaction.

Flora dropped the camera to her side. "Hooolyyy shit. That was fucking awesome."

Thew whole encounter had lasted maybe 20 minutes, but Don was totally drained from the intensity and exertion of his encounter with Julie. He was covered in sweat and cum, and struggling to catch his breath. But he was elated. He was naked on his little-used marital bed with two beautiful, sexy, naked women, both of whom were quite happy with him. He'd come a long way in the months since he'd met Flora. She'd changed his life in ways he never could've imagined.

Don held out his hand to Flora. She gave him her small hand. He pulled her onto the bed and kissed her hand. She smiled warmly down at him.