Dead Girl Ch. 13

Story Info
Star gets her wish.
8.5k words
4.77
2.5k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp 13

After her railing, Julie went off with Flora to talk business. She was very enthusiastic to 'join the team', as Flora put it. Stacy stayed behind, making Don wonder if she was up to something.

When Julie left, Stacy took her place, laying on top of him. He was spent and wary that she was going to ask for more of him than he could give. But he put his arm around her and traced his fingers along her back.

"Mmmm," she purred softly. "That was so fucking hot, Daddy."

Hearing her call him Daddy again made his loins stir. "I need to go clean up," he said trying to change the subject.

"You wait here," she said. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, before heading to the bathroom. He almost fell asleep as she waited for the water to warm up enough.

Stacy returned with a warm washcloth and a hand towel. She started with his face, delicately wiping the sweat and cum away. She kissed him when his lips were cleaned, briefly inserting her tongue between his lips and then licking them as she retreated. She wiped his neck, chest and stomach before drying him with the towel. She went back to the bathroom to rinse and warm up the cloth. When she returned, she wiped off his thighs, then his cock and balls, then dried him off again.

She didn't speak at all as she dutifully cleaned him. He watched her as she worked. Her naked body was glorious. Her perfect tits swayed and bounced as she wiped him down. The muscles in her flat stomach, and her arms and legs, tensed and relaxed as she moved. He put a hand on her beautiful tight, but soft, ass as she knelt on her feet next to him. When she was done, she moved to the head of the bed and pulled the sheets down, inviting him in. Don rolled over and crawled under the sheets. Stacy moved in next to him before covering them both up.

She lay half next to, half on top of, him. He felt her full soft breasts press against him. Her thigh was warm, draped over his. With her hand she traced lines on his chest.

"When are you going to fuck me like that, Daddy? I'm a little jealous."

"Why are you calling me that?" Don asked.

"I like it," she answered. She looked up at him. "Does it bother you?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "I thought Daddy was just a role that Flora created. It just doesn't feel...real."

"Did it feel real when you made Julie cum all those times, Don? Or when you made me cum? Or when you filled my mouth with your load. It felt real to me. Mmmm." She paused to purr a little remembering it. "I still frig myself thinking about it."

"Well, yeah," Don admitted.

"Because it was real." Stacy ran her hands down to his stomach. "And besides, from what I've heard, Flora didn't create Daddy, you did, when you made that video with her."

"That's what Flora says too." He sounded unconvinced.

"Did Flora tell you about Julie beforehand?" she asked.

"No," Don said, sounding alarmed. "Tell me what?"

"I don't know," Stacy shrugged. "Just wondering if she told you about her. You seemed to know just where her buttons were."

"Flora seems to think I'm some kind of fuck-savant."

"Hahaha." Stacy laughed boisterously. "I like that." She reached up to kiss his neck. "Maybe you are. You certainly found all my buttons too." She paused. "You know the girls that do this shit are usually pretty fucked up, right?"

Don put his arm under Stacy's head and began to trace his finger along her back. "Yeah, I sort of assumed that."

"I don't know her story, but I can just tell, she's like me and Flora."

Don cocked his head to look at her, but she didn't look back at him. Her expression and her voice revealed nothing.

"I'm sorry," he told her.

Stacy looked up at him. "I know you are, Don. And that's the point." She laid her head back on his shoulder. "Flora may not have told you about us, but she told us all about you."

"What did she say?"

"She told us you had two grown daughters; that you were a good father..."

"I don't know about that," Don interrupted glumly.

"Did you take care of them, Don? Did you try to do your best?"

"Yes."

"Then you were a good father," Stacy said flatly. "She said you were a good husband, until your wife left you; that you were alone and sexless; that you refused to fuck her. She said you were kind, empathetic, understanding, caring...all that shit chicks love. Then she showed us your video."

"And you didn't run away screaming?" he half-joked.

Stacy ignored him. "She was offering us something we didn't have, Don. She was giving us someone who needed us; not wanted us, needed us. She was giving us someone to care about, that would care about us, not just want to fuck us. Do you get it?"

"Yeah, I think so." Don's voice was full of wonder. Stacy's words made him realize that he'd been self-centered in his concerns. It hadn't occurred to him that he had something to offer these girls besides his dick. In fact, thinking that's all they wanted from him was arrogant, and thinking that's all he had to give was self-defeating. And he wondered again at Flora's amazing acumen.

"That's what a Daddy is, Don. It's not some domineering man telling young girls what to do. It's a two-way relationship. We both get what we need out of it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said.

"Getting the shit fucked out of you and cumming hard is just a bonus," Stacy added.

Don looked down at her. "Thank you, baby girl."

Stacy returned his look. With a coquettish smile she said, "You're welcome, Daddy." She moved her hand further down, running her fingernails lightly over his limp cock. She put her hand around his balls, moving her fingers around them. "So will you fuck me now, Daddy?"

"Not right now," he assured her. "I'm spent." He ran his hand along her thigh. Her skin was soft, but her muscles were taught. He bent forward to kiss her. "You're my good girl," he said. He slapped her ass lightly. "You'll get what's coming to you." It felt good to him to stop fighting and accept his new role.

She giggled as she moved her fingertips back up to his chest. She kissed his shoulder and arm

Just then, Flora walked in. "Jesus Don, haven't you had enough?"

Don leaned into Stacy and whispered, though not very quietly, "That's why she's my bad girl."

Stacy looked at him. "But I'm your God girl, right Daddy?" she asked loudly.

"That's right." He kissed her on the forehead.

Stacy turned and stuck her tongue out at Flora. "Suck on that dick, bitch."

Flora laughed. "OK. I need those tits in here. Julie has some questions."

Stacy reached down and cupped Don's balls again. She stretched up and kissed him deeply. "Bye bye, Daddy. See you soon." She winked at him before getting out of bed. "Shit, where are my clothes?"

"Fuck if I know, ho." Flora walked away laughing.

Don watched Stacy's beautiful tits and ass bounce and jiggle as she followed.

--

"So...Daddy."

Don turned to see Flora leaning against the kitchen sink, looking smug. He was cutting up vegetables for a salad. She had just shown Stacy and Julie out. Both girls came to give him a kiss and call him 'Daddy' again before they left.

"Stop it," he said, stifling a smile.

"Oh? I can't call you Daddy now?" she questioned. "Is it because I'm the bad girl?"

"No. It's because they mean it," he replied flatly.

Flora looked surprised. "Oh-ho. I see," she said looking amused. "I guess Julie had quite an affect on you."

"Jubang," Don corrected.

"Huh?"

"She told me to call her Jubang," he explained.

"Did she?" Flora looked bemused. "I only just found out that was her real name when she signed the contract. I guess you had quite an affect on her too."

"I hope so," Don said casually.

Flora crossed her arms, cocked her head to the side, and studied him for a minute. "What's up with you Don?" she finally asked. "I hoped that your experience with Julie would help you to feel better about being Daddy, but now you seem to have totally embraced it."

"Yeah," Don said, turning to her. "I talked to Stacy a little after, you know? She made me realize that it's not just about me, that I was being selfish."

"Not selfish, Don. Just an idiot." She smiled. "I mean, that you weren't seeing your own worth. You weren't appreciating what you were giving to others. I'm glad you see that now."

"I do. Thank you."

She walked over to him, and took the knife out of his hand. She set it on the counter and took both of his hands in hers. He turned to face her, unsure of what she was doing. "You and your cock have created a real problem for me, Don."

"How so?" He was concerned.

She looked down and began to trace her fingers along his palms and then up and down his arms.

"Well, when I started adding girls, I thought we'd do a bunch of muff diving and carpet banging. I even got a whole collection of dildos and vibrators. But after watching you with Julie, Stacy is full-on jealous, and practically demanding I make a scene for her with you. Then Julie heard that, and she got jealous, and she wants more scenes with you too. And, now she's saying she maybe doesn't want to do that much lesbian stuff."

"First of all," Don said. "You're the boss, and you have story control, so deal with it. Part of managing talent is getting people to accept disappointment. Second, use it."

"What do you mean?" Flora asked as she continued to run her fingertips up and down Don's arms.

Don sighed. It felt so good to have her touch him like this: tenderly, sensually. "I mean, use the girls' jealousy in your story. Play them off against each other, have them compete for Daddy's attention. And if you want more lesbian stuff, then maybe Daddy likes to watch his girls do lesbian stuff."

"That's actually a great idea, Don. I'll do that." She looked up at him, looking innocent and sweet. "And do you like watching us with each other, Daddy?"

"I do," he replied, his voice deeper than normal--Daddy's voice. "All my girls are amazing. I like watching them do anything, but especially together." Don paused. "Are you? Jealous, I mean."

Flora smiled at him purposively. "Oh Don," she chided as she took his hands and moved them behind her, placing them on her ass. She moved in, against him, wrapping her hands around his neck. He squeezed her coveted cheeks in his hands. "I don't have to be jealous. You already belong to me. I'm just waiting for you to figure that out."

She stood on her tiptoes and moved her face closer to his. He slid his hands down, his fingertips extending past the frayed bottom of her shorts. He squeezed again, pushing his fingers under the material, touching the soft, delectable flesh of the bottom of her ass.

She bit the tip of his nose, then quickly licked it. Breaking free of his hold, she pranced away, laughing. "Just kidding. Maybe. Totally kidding. Or not..." her voice trailed off.

--

Star plopped down on the far end of the couch from Daddy in his chair. Her pleated white tennis skirt fluttered down onto the cushions around her. Her loose tendrils of kinky hair bobbed around her head. She had a textbook. It was the first time he could remember seeing her with one. He also noticed the tight fit of her pink, sleeveless top.

She saw him looking and smiled. "Hi Daddy," she said nonchalantly, before falling back and opening the book.

"You're going to actually do some studying?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yep." She didn't even look up.

"Good girl," Daddy praised.

"You ready to go, girl?" Fawn asked as she walked into the room.

"I'm gonna stay here and study," Star said, turning a page conspicuously.

"Since when?" Fawn was shocked.

"Since you agreed with Vivi that we need to study more. I don't want to fail."

"But I thought you came over so we could..."

"Fawn," Daddy warned. "If Star wants to study, you shouldn't stop her."

Fawn stood with her mouth agape for a second looking at both of them. "Fine. Whatever," she said in a huff. She stormed off towards the door. "I'll see you later."

"Thank you, Daddy." Star smiled at him with satisfaction after Fawn had left.

She went back to reading her book. After a minute, she laid down on the couch, stretching her long dark legs out towards Daddy, her back propped up against the armrest, her book open on her stomach. After another minute she bent her knees, pulling her feet in. Another minute later, her legs spread open.

Daddy didn't look. He didn't need to. He already knew she didn't have any panties on. Through the corner of his eye, he could make out the bright pink of the inside of her labia against her dark skin. Soon, he saw movement and realized her hand was snaking around the side of her book, over her skirt, and towards the warm enclosure of its destination.

He wanted to look, but he didn't want to give her the satisfaction. He knew she was playing a game, and he wanted to see how far she'd take it.

He could tell her progression from her breathing, the peripheral movement of her hand, and the growing sound of her wetness. First tickling her clit, then harder rubbing, then fingers over her labia, squeezing, pulling, rubbing. Finally she was rubbing her clit hard, in fast circles.

"Make yourself cum for me," he instructed, as he turned the page of his book.

She dropped her book to the floor, no longer trying to pretend at discretion. She pushed her free hand under her shirt, playing with her breasts and nipples as she rubbed hard and fast. She raised her legs into the air. "Fuck," she gasped. She started to moan and chirp now. Her hand moved from her tits, around her ass. She squealed as she inserted two fingers into her wet cunt, still rubbing frantically. "Ohhhh shiiiit!"

When she came, Daddy finally looked over. He watched her legs shake; watched her push her her head back and groan; watched her chest heave as she struggled to catch her breath; watched the strings of her cum form between her hand and pussy as she finger-fucked herself.

After settling down, Star pulled her fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth. "Mmmm," she purred. "I came for you, Daddy."

"You're such a good girl," he told her. "Do you think you deserve a reward?" He was skeptical.

"Can I have your dick, Daddy, please? I've been so good."

"Hmmm," he thought. "You have, but you told Fawn you were going to study."

She looked at him hopefully, still softly rubbing her wet, sticky pussy.

"I tell you what," he said, coming to a conclusion. "If you cum on my face with my cock in your throat, then you can fuck me."

Star scrambled off of the couch to her knees on the floor in front of Daddy. He stood up slowly from the recliner. As he pulled his shirt over his head, she pulled his shorts down and off. She rubbed a hand over the large bulge in his underwear as she stared at it, smiling.

"Mmmm. I love your cock so much, Daddy," she declared with reverence.

She ran her hands up his stomach and chest as she kissed his hard-on through the cotton of his boxer-briefs. Her hands ran back down, her fingers slipping under the waistband. She pulled his underwear down slowly, licking each new inch of his hard rod as it was revealed.

When his underwear finally came free, she let them drop. He stepped out of them as she moved in to lick his dangling balls. Daddy let out a long satisfied sigh. She moved slowly up, running her tongue all over the shaft as she went. With her hands on his waist, she licked, then kissed his crown, until finally she slipped it between her lips.

Star looked hopefully up at Daddy. He returned her gaze affectionately. He used the back of his hand to brush some hair out of her eyes, then ran his fingers gently down her cheek. "You look even prettier with my cock in your mouth," he told her adoringly. "You're my good girl." He could see the corners of her mouth curl up into a smile as her lips continued to swathe the sensitive tip of his steel-hard rod.

Daddy cupped her chin in his hand, his fingers resting gently against the skin under her jaw. He could feel his girth force her jaw apart as she pushed her lips slowly down his length. He could feel her muscles tense as her tongue worked to taste and please him.

Soon she was bobbing her mouth on him. Her hair moved in waves around her head as it rocked rhythmically back and forth. He let go of her jaw to take her hands in his. He held her arms open wide as he watched her take more and more of his hard cock into her mouth. Below her lips he could see her tits swaying in unison with her hair. He groaned, and his whole body tensed up, as he felt his crown squeeze into her throat. She pushed slowly, relentlessly forward until her nose was entangled in his pubic hair.

"Oh fuck," he breathed. "You're such a good girl."

He bent forward, pulling out of her, to kiss her. He could taste his cock on her lips. He liked it. "Good girls do as they're told," he reminded her. He moved to the couch and laid down. Pushing his cock upright, he gave her permission to join him. "Come here."

Star complied eagerly. They were quickly engaged in a torrid, wet 69. Daddy sucked and licked Star's pussy as she resumed her previous work, squeezing his sensitive head into her tight throat. Her spit began to dribble out of her full mouth, coating his balls and matting his pubic hair.

Daddy quickly had Star wriggling and moaning on top of him. "Um-hmm. Um-hmm," she encouraged, despite her full mouth.

His lips were clamped tight over her quim, sucking hard as his tongue worked her clit. He knew she was close. With one hand he abruptly stuffed two fingers into her cunt, while with the other he pushed down on the back of her head as he thrust up with his hips. His cock went deep into her throat. He felt her stomach spasm as she tried to stifle a gag. The spasm quickly spread from there through the rest of his body as she came hard. Daddy moved his tongue from her clit to her pussy, lapping up her fresh gushing spring of nectar as she writhed on top of him.

He let go of her head, and lowered his hips, freeing her from his hard, deep skewer. She gagged and coughed, grabbing his slick cock to stroke him as she lay her head on his thigh.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. I love what you do to my pussy."

"Good girls get their rewards," he reminded her.

Shakily, she threw her leg over him and stood up next to the couch. Daddy scooted into the back cushion and rolled onto his side. He patted the cushion in front of him and she moved into position.

He patted her hair down and to the back so he could see her face. "Is this what you've been waiting for, sweetie?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Daddy, please," she begged impatiently.

"Please what?" he chided.

"Please fuck me Daddy. Make me cum for you." She was begging him for what she already knew he couldn't refuse her.

With his hand he directed his hard pole to her opening. He paused, waiting for her to beg again.

"Please, Daddy. Give it to me, pleeeAIY!" Her pleading turned into a screech as he plummeted into her depths. "Oh fuck."

Daddy moved in and out of Star slowly, making sure she savored every hard inch, every filling thrust; making sure she knew he was in charge, and there would be no relenting until he was done.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked her.

"Yes, Daddyyyy," she whined.

He reached over her hip and began to rub her clit.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

He alternated between fucking hard and fast, then slow and deep, all while rubbing her clit. She reacted differently to each, clawing and slapping the couch, then moaning and talking. "Oh my God, Daddy. You're so good to my little pussy." "Oh fuck, I love it Daddy. I love it." "Make me cum, Daddy. I wanna cum on your cock."

The fourth time he started pounding her, Daddy didn't stop after a few seconds, but kept going. Star dropped her head. "Yes, Daddy, yes. Like that. Don't stop. Uhhhhhh. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Daddy."

He slowed down, then pushed into her deeply, stopping. "I can feel you cumming on me. I love it. Good girl," he told her. He kissed her deeply, tasting his cock on her lips again. He knew she could taste her pussy on his.