Dead Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked his head up and looked at her. She was smiling at him, blissfully, her eyes half closed. "Thank you, Daddy," she said softly before kissing him. They kissed passionately for a while until Don felt a hand tug on his shoulder. He suddenly remembered they were filming, and the scene, apparently, wasn't over.

He pushed himself up wearily, reluctantly from her. He had to push gently back before she would release her grip on him with her legs. She gasped and shuddered when he pulled out of her, before falling back against the couch with a sigh.

Immediately, Vivi was on him. She fell onto her knees between his open legs. Her small hand wrapped around the hard, slick base of his cock. He moaned as her lips slipped over his swollen, aching crown. He put a hand on her head, running his fingers through her silky black hair as she stroked his cock and sucked and licked his head.

She coaxed one last spurt of cum, and a groan, from him. Vivi swallowed Daddy's meager gift greedily, then cleaned the mixture of cums from his cock, balls, and thighs. When she was done he saw her glance sideways at Star. She lay there watching Vivi stuck Daddy's spent cock. One leg lay on the back of the couch, her foot behind Daddy's head. The other lay tucked against her butt, her bent leg lying to the side. She was spread wide open, her wet, ravaged quim bare and agape, Daddy's cum just beginning to dribble out of her and down into the deep valley between her ass cheeks. The bright pink gash, glistening with both their cum, set amid the theater of rich, brown flesh, beckoned to Vivi. She looked up at him.

"Clean her up, Princess," he conceded to her. "But don't forget to share."

Vivi moved quickly over to Star, laying across Daddy's leg. She sucked and licked eagerly on Star's pussy. Star responded with renewed moans and gasps.

"Do you like having her eat my cum out of your pussy?" Daddy asked Star.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied.

"Do you like eating my cum out of her pussy?" he asked Vivi.

Vivi turned to him and swallowed what she had in her mouth. "Yes, Daddy." She turned to resume eating Star out.

"Good," he said to both of them. "I like it when my girls get along...and share." He tapped Vivi on the shoulder as a reminder.

She sucked hard on Star's quim and then crawled over his leg, on top of Star. Star opened her mouth and Vivi let Daddy's cum drip into it. After Star swallowed the gift with pleasure, the two girls made out, tasting each other's experience of Daddy.

Don put his hand under Jubang's sun dress and caressed her ass. "That's nice," he told them. "I want to see more of that."

They stopped kissing and looked at him. "Yes, Daddy," they sang in unison. Don smiled. Jubang got up and kissed him deeply and passionately before picking up her phone and heading to Flora's bedroom. When she was gone, Stacy got up and kissed him as well. He watched her perfect as jiggle as she headed off towards the bathroom to clean up.

Flora put down the camera and walked over to Don. He looked up at her, waiting to see what she would do. "I don't have to tell you how hot that was, do I?"

"No," he agreed.

She bent over to sit on his lap.

He raised his hands in alarm. "You're going to get cum on your clothes," he warned.

"Oh shit," Flora said, catching herself. "You're right." She grabbed the frayed hem of her shorts and yanked them quickly down, and off. She gently settled herself back down on him. Don was already too wet to tell for sure, but he thought that Flora was adding her own wetness to his. She wiggled her hips slightly to spread his cum around on her ass. She put an arm around his neck but didn't nestle into his chest as usual. She looked at him for a second.

"I'm pretty impressed with you, Don."

"Haha," he laughed. "Isn't that my line?" He continued, "Thanks. I've been doing those exercises you showed me."

"I don't mean that," she replied. "Though that's impressive too. I mean the way you've taken in all these damaged girls, and have become a real Daddy for them."

"Oh." Don looked surprised. "Uh, thanks."

"I've never met a man that I thought could actually be a Daddy," she told him. "I started calling you that because I was teasing you." She thought for a second. "That's not true. I was being a smart ass. I did it because I knew it bothered you. At first, at least."

"I know," he said cheerily. "I don't know if that says more about me, or about the men you know." Don smiled warmly.

"True," Flora chuckled. "I know a lot of shitbags. But it's more than that. It's not just about not being a piece of shit. It's about being kind without being a pushover. It's about discipline without hostility, and power without degradation. You've made them feel welcome. You've made us feel welcome, and that we can trust you. And because of that you've given us something we haven't had before. Plus, a damn good fuck. Well, for them, at least."

"Now you are sounding jealous." Don said with a smirk. He was feeling confident. It was going to his head a bit.

Flora smiled knowingly at him. She rubbed the back of her hand down his cheek, and wiggled a little on his lap, feeling his cum on her ass. "I don't have anything to be jealous about, do I, Don?"

Don wasn't sure what she meant by that. He thought back to her 'joking' remark earlier. She definitely wasn't joking now. Her extreme confidence pushed up against his and forced a bit of the wind out of him. "Uh..." Flora laughed and Don felt thoroughly put back in his place. It made him remember something, and a change of topic was welcome.

"Hey," he said, trying not to sound totally deflated. "I was thinking."

"Why?" Flora interrupted.

Don looked at her quizzically.

"Not thinking has been working out so well for you lately. Don't ruin it," she explained.

Don smirked. "It's related to that actually. With this Daddy thing spilling over into real life, I'm wondering if I might be upsetting your apple cart."

Flora looked blankly at him. "What the fuck are you talking about, Don? Apple cart? What the fuck even is that?"

"It's a...I-it doesn't matter." Don started over. "What I mean is, if I'm everyone's Daddy, isn't that going to get in the way of you being everyone's boss?"

"First of all," Flora began to explain. "You're not their father, you're their Daddy, Don. That means they chose you. We chose you. The extent of your authority is limited to what we agree to give you. Second of all." Flora suddenly looked disappointed, and she clicked her tongue. "Tsk. It's like you don't even know me, Don. I'll use you to keep them in line. Of course."

"Hmm." Don nodded slowly. "And I suppose that means you'll use them to keep me in line."

Flora smiled broadly, opened her eyes wide, and nodded emphatically. "Yup." She cocked her head to the side. "For now."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

Flora rolled her eyes. "Ugh. It means you need to pull your head out of your ass, Daddy."