Dead Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, he sat up, pulling her with him. He pushed her legs together between his. Her feet dropped to the floor. She put her hands on his knees and began to grind on him in small circles. She stretched herself up, staring at the ceiling as she moaned softly.

She looked back at him. "You make my pussy so wet, Daddy."

"Fuck me like a good girl," he told her.

She smiled wickedly at him before turning around. She bent forward, putting her hands on the coffee table. She pulled her pussy slowly up the length of his shaft. Daddy watched sticky strings of cum stretch between her pussy and his lap. He put his hands on her perfect ass and kneaded it as she moved it slowly back down.

She turned to look at him as she pulled slowly back up. "It's that what you like, Daddy?"

"I like watching you do anything, Sweetie. I especially like watching you cum for me," he replied, still watching her sticky cum stretch between them, keeping them connected.

She kept watching him watch her as she began to speed up. "Ohhh, Daddy. You feel so good inside me. You're making me so wet."

"I can feel it," he replied. He could feel her recent gush of cum dribbling down his balls. "Your going to have to clean me off after this," he admonished her.

Star began to bring herself harder down into Daddy's lap. Her ass was slapping against him. Her cum was splashing around his lap and legs. He couldn't take his eyes off her jiggling ass and her relentless strings of cum.

As she pulled up, he smacked her ass hard, making her shriek and jump. "Harder," he commanded. Star obeyed her Daddy, fucking him harder. He smacked her again. "Faster."

She moved her hands to grab the side of the coffee table. She fucked him harder and faster as he continued to smack her ass on the upswing. She grunted with every pounding blow onto his rigid pole. "Huh. Huh. Huh. Oh Daddy."

"Cum for me," her warned, as he smacked her ass hard one more time. He grabbed her ass, holding it still dangling above him at its topmost limit. "Stay," he commanded.

She stopped, holding herself above him, whimpering and breathing heavily. Daddy put his hands back on the couch to give himself leverage. He began to fuck her hard and fast moving his hips off the couch to pound into her before falling back, then bouncing into her again. He overwhelmed her with the sudden onslaught. She dropped her head and held on.

Yes, Daddy. YES!" She yelled. "Fuck me. Make me take it!"

Daddy could feel and hear Star's pussy getting wetter as he pounded her.

"Fuck it, Daddy. Fuck it. Fuck...Ohhhhh," she groaned. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

He grabbed her and pulled her back and down, onto him. His ass dropped back to the couch. He was breathing hard and beginning to sweat. He felt her cunt quiver hungrily around him. He felt her lithe, young body tremble against him. He loved this: making these beautiful young girls cum. It made him feel strong, vibrant...needed. He saw it as a gift he could give them. In return they gave him gratitude and trust. It felt so good.

She turned to kiss him. "Thank you, Daddy." She wrapped an arm around his neck as he reached around to massage her tits. Her pussy continued to quiver around him, her fresh flush of honeyed oil ran down his shaft onto his balls. They kissed for a while reveling in each other's presence and the joy they shared together.

"I'm all wet," he said to her softly, staring into her dark brown eyes.

"Let me clean you off, Daddy." She kissed him deeply again, before moving off of him reluctantly. She sat on the edge of the coffee table in front of him. His dick was semi-hard from the effort of not cumming. It glistened with the evidence of her connection to him. She cleaned his head, then shaft, licking and sucking them clean. She spent extra time licking and sucking her juice from his balls while she stroked him, keeping him hard for her.

Despite the care with which she sucked his dick and licked his balls, Don had trouble not thinking about her sopping wet pussy mashing against the coffee table. He thought of all the times he'd asked Flora to use a coaster. He shot Flora a look, and she smiled, stifling a laugh. Normally he wouldn't have broken the fourth wall that way, but today Vivi was also filming with a phone camera. Currently she was behind Stacy getting a close up of her wet pussy on the unprotected wood of his table.

"My turn," he told her when she was done, and his dick was rock hard again. Smiling, she leaned back. He scooted up to the edge of the couch. Discretely, he grabbed his t-shirt from the floor. While licking her legs and pussy clean of her cum, he dried the table below her.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "You're so good to my pussy, Daddy." He ate her out slowly this time, savoring her flavor and the contours of her delicious, soft quim. This wasn't about making her cum, it was about appreciating her, relishing her, adoring her. It was also about teasing her, keeping her close to the edge without bringing her over it. That would come soon enough.

Daddy got onto his knees and pulled Star to the edge of the table. It was a low table, barely over a foot high, and both wide and deep. It was perfect height for fucking on, something he'd never noticed before, but was happy about now. She spread her legs wide for him, waiting to receive her gift, waiting for Daddy to take his.

He slapped his hard cock against her clit a few times, making her gasp and jump. He rubbed his swollen head up and down her shining pink lips. Finally, he plunged into her depths.

Star moaned, wrapping her legs around Daddy's waist. She wanted to hold him there, to feel his hard cock filling her womb. They stared into each other's eyes, sharing the depth of their connection. He pulled her to him. She wrapped her arms around him. As they kissed he ran his hands up and down her back.

Pulling away, she smiled lustily. "I love feeling you inside me, Daddy."

"You make my dick so hard, Sweetie." She swelled with pride. Her smile was filled with gratitude.

He kissed her again. As their tongues intertwined in each other's mouths, he began to slowly move his hips back and forth. He was totally enveloped by her warmth and softness. Her wetness surrounded him, and dripped from him. He felt at home inside her, accepted and appreciated. He was in no hurry to be separated from her again. But he also liked making her cum. He liked hearing her scream and grunt, liked feeling her spasm around him. He liked being able to make her lose control of herself; liked being the only thing in her world for a few special moments.

As they continued to make out, Daddy ran his hands down her back to her ass, then up her thighs. He pulled on her knees, unwrapping her long, smooth legs from him. He ran his hand along them, to the calves, getting her to straighten them to the sides for him.

Star leaned back, breaking the seal of their kiss, and putting her hands on the table behind her.

Daddy held her legs by the ankles, long and straight, out to the sides. He pumped his hard cock in and out of her slowly, watching her watch him fuck her. He was teasing her. He knew she wanted him to do to her what he'd done to Vivi--pound her hard and fast and make her cum over and over. But that was for his Princess. She had needed her doubts dispelled, she needed him to fuck her like that.

This was the conclusion Don had come to in the afterglow of his amazing experience with Jubang. But he still wasn't sure whether his understanding of her needs was something he'd realized and acted upon instinctually in the moment, or whether he was using hindsight to make his conclusion fit his actions. Flora would say the former, and he was starting to think she might be right, but he wasn't fully convinced yet.

His Sweetie was different though, her needs were different. She may want a hard pounding, and he'd given her a bit of that, but she needed more. She needed more of a connection, more time with Daddy. Star was both stronger and more delicate. She needed to feel special. He would definitely give her what she wanted, but he was also going to take his time with her, tease her, build her up, walk hand in hand with her slowly to the edge of an even higher peak.

On cue, she looked up at him, her brow furrowed in a combination of lust and frustration. "Fuck me hard, Daddy?"

To build on her frustration, and remind her of her reliance on him, Daddy pulled out of her, making her groan and quiver.

He slid his hands down Star's long legs to her ass. "Keep them open, he commanded. He moved his hands under her and lifted her from the table. She gasped as he swung her pussy out and up to meet his lowering mouth. She squealed as he ate her pussy out again.

Daddy brought Star to the edge before swinging her back onto the table. He took her pussy quickly with the full length of his engorged scepter.

"Oh my God," Star gasped. "You're so deep, Daddy."

Thwarting her expectations, he resumed his slow, deliberate fucking. He leaned forward to kiss her deeply. Moving back, he played with her tits for a minute before running his hands up her legs to grab her ankles again.

"Good girl, Sweetie," he praised. "You keep yourself so open for me."

After another few minutes, Daddy pulled her legs together in front of him, before pushing them both down to the side to rest on the table. The change excited Star and she moaned in anticipation. He ran his hand up her thigh and greedily kneaded her succulent ass cheek. He could tell she was expecting a spanking, so he didn't give her one.

Daddy put a hand behind the knee of Star's top leg. He pushed it back, towards her, planting his hand on the table behind it, keeping it in place. He leaned over her, using his other hand to play with her nipples.

"Fuck me hard, Daddy," Star breathed. She was staring at him intently, willing him to give her what she wanted, what she needed from him.

He pulled back, and then rammed back into her hard.

"Yes!" Star shouted. She dropped her head back and grabbed his arm, holding on in anticipation of a hard, fast pounding. But it didn't come.

Daddy pulled back out slowly, before ramming back in hard. He repeated that over and over, fucking her hard, but slow. The inward thrusts would make her grunt and sigh, but the slow pace frustrated her. She gripped his arm tighter, pushing and pulling on it, trying to affect his pace through it. He stood firm, resisting her pleading eyes and tugging hand.

"Pound me, Daddy, please. Pound my pussy." Star was practically whining, she wanted it so badly.

Daddy continued to give her slow hammering blows, building up her tension, getting her ready to explode. Finally he stopped. Star seemed almost frantic. Whether it was from frustration at his slow pace, the building tension, or because he'd stopped, he couldn't tell; probably all three. He leaned back again, pulling her legs back up straight in front of him. He let her legs fall open, her calves sliding down his taught biceps, coming to rest in the crooks of his bent elbows.

"Come here, Sweetie," he said.

Star sat up, kissing him before leaning back on her hands. Daddy ran his fingernails down the back of her thighs to her ass. He worked his fingers under her, grabbing both cheeks. Suddenly he lifted her ass off the table and swung her toward him as he thrust his hips forward. They met with a slap and a squeal from Star.

"Mmmm, Daddy," she purred. "Pound me with your hard cock." She ran her tongue over her lips as she stared at him, daring him to make her cum again.

Daddy relented, giving her what she'd wanted for so long. He pounded into her as he used his hands to swing her pussy back and forth over his steel piston, banging her captive cunt against him.

"Yes Daddy, yes!" she cried. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She put her head down to watch his cock pummel her helpless, pussy into the submission it had been offering him--willing, happy, relieved. "Make me cum, Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He railed her hard like that for a minute or two until he could tell she was close. He was close too.

"Oh my God, Daddy. Fuck me like that. Don't stop."

Daddy stopped, panting from the exertion. Star emitted a stuttering groan as she quivered briefly around him. "Ohh-h-h-h-ohhh." She reached up with one hand, grabbing his hip, trying to make him fuck her again.

"Put your arms around me," he commanded.

Star dutifully wrapped her hands around his neck. In a quick burst of movement he pulled her against him, rocked back, pushed up, and plopped them both back onto the couch. Star landed with a gasping grunt, then a giggle. Their sweaty bodies slipped against each as they made out.

Daddy lay back into the cushions, taking in the view of her gorgeous body and beautiful face. He reached up to brush kinky ribbons of hair from her sweaty brow. "Grind yourself on me," he told her.

Star put her hands on his chest and began to grind herself back and forth over his crotch fast and hard. She gasped as her clit grounded against him and his hard cock moved inside her. She chirped and squealed as she ground hard, bringing herself back out to the edge upon which Daddy had brought her only moments before.

"Come on," Daddy impelled. He grabbed her tits. "Make yourself cum. Don't stop. Come on." He watched her intently, spellbound by the beauty of her face and her body, hypnotized by the rhythmic bouncing of her tits, amazed at being in and under her to witness the full power of her overwhelming lust and sexuality in this moment.

Star began began to cry out, "Oh! Fuck! Yes! Ah!" The desire to fuck him hard and cum on his cock began to clash with the desire to stop as she punished her own pussy and drove herself towards obliteration.

Daddy could feel the tension in her body, see it on her face, hear it in her cries. "Don't stop. Make yourself cum for me.

"Aiyyeee!" she screamed as she fell forward against him, her body buckling and spasming. His cock came out of her. He reached around quickly as she gasped and writhed against him. Grabbing his wet cock, he lined it up, and thrust his hips up, pushing himself back into her wet, quivering cunt.

"Ahhh!" she yelled.

He put his hands on her hips and pushed her onto him as he lowered his hips back to the couch. "Again," he demanded.

She pushed herself back up and began grinding hard and fast on him again. She faltered after only a few seconds this time, falling back against him crying out and shaking uncontrollably. "Oh God. Oh fuck."

Daddy held her hips down, not allowing her to pull him out of her. He jack-rabitted her ravaged, quaking pussy a few times before demanding, "Again!"

Star pushed herself back up warily, shakily.

"Grind on me Sweetie." Daddy grabbed her tits again, pinching her nipples hard, making her whimper.

As Star began to grind on him again, Daddy encouraged her. "You're so wet. I love it. Don't stop. Keep cumming for me."

"I'm cumming, Daddy," she whimpered as she ground hard and fast on him again. She let out a stuttering moan, "Oh-h-huh-h-hohh!" She struggled to keep grinding as she came. He held her hips down on him, pushing back and forth to keep her going.

Finally she screamed and collapsed on top of him, moaning. "Oh-h-h f-f-fuck-k."

Star shook uncontrollably as Daddy ran his hands over her sweat covered back. He kissed her head as she lay on him moaning and quivering. He could feel her fresh torrent of juice flowing over him and dripping off of him.

"Good girl, Sweetie. Daddy's proud of you."

She looked up at him, pride struggling to show itself on her face through the troubled ecstasy. They kissed for a moment before Daddy suddenly flipped Star onto her back on the couch, him on top of her, his hard aching cock still inside her ravished, trembling quim. She gasped and squealed, happy to know that he wasn't done with her, that she could still give him more.

He moved her legs together, against his chest, her slender ankles on either side of his head. She was still too overcome to do or say anything but watch him. He lay over her, stretching his legs out behind himself. Holding himself above her on his hands and toes, his dick head just inside her gleaming wet quim. He braced himself for the final effort, taking a few deep breaths. He knew they were both already on the edge, and he wanted this last burst to be more than she'd been begging him for. He wanted to make her cum hard and then keep her cumming, pinned under him, unable to escape, until he couldn't hold out anymore.

He leaned in to kiss her gently. He whispered, "I'm going to cum so hard in your pussy."

"Yes!" she shouted, coming back to life. "Fill me up, Daddy. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Daddy made a series of quick short thrusts, just a couple of inches in, then back out to the flared edge of his purple, aching crown. He was teasing her one last time, building the tension in her trembling body for the ultimate explosive release.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Star demand. "Pound my little pussy. Give me your hard cock. Make me take it. Give it all to me."

She screamed when he pounded down into her, slapping against her, splashing her pussy juice around them. "Oh my God. Make me take it, Daddy." Her face was full of determination. She was going to take everything he had to give her. She was going to please him, whatever the cost.

He pulled up slowly, then quickly back down, hard again.

She yelped as the pounding blow filled her deeply, utterly. "Give it to me, Daddy. Make me take it."

He pulled up, a little faster this time, then quickly back down with a loud slap. "Oh fuck," she cried. "Make me take it. Pound my pussy, Daddy." She was pleading with him.

With her final supplication, he gave her what she wanted, what they both wanted. No more teasing, no more restraint, he unleashed himself upon her. He began to pound his hard cock into her fast and hard.

Star cried out with each deep, fulfilling blow. "Make...Me...Take." Her cries turned to guttural grunts as he pushed her out over the edge, holding her for a moment in the air. She was weightless, held by her Daddy. He had carried her here; done this for her. He would never let her fall, but like all baby girls she would have to let go of him in order to fly. "Guh...Ugh...Gugh." She tried to hold on to him, as scared of the fall as she was ready for the release into oblivion. She bore down, closing her eyes tight and holding her breath, as the tidal wave approached. It swept her away in a whirling swirl of light and sound. She made a noise, "Guughuhhh," as she tossed her head back, opening her eyes. As her body spasmed hard she let out a low groan.

Daddy could see, hear, and feel Star cumming underneath him, but he did not relent. He had her pinned against him and her quivering pussy was his. He continued to take it with blow after deep, pounding blow. It filled him with awe and pride to see her react this way to what he was doing. He didn't want it to stop. He wanted to keep pounding her and watch her lose herself in him, to make her dependent on him for this rapture, to make her his baby girl. But he couldn't hold out forever.

Daddy grunted hard with three more hammering blows that reverberated through Star's captive body. With a guttural growl he stopped, deep inside her and came hard. He could feel his cock pulse and spray inside her as her pussy quivered around him, urging him to give her everything he had. "Haa-aar-huh-hurgh!" He fell on top of her, his head swimming with pleasure and emotion, his body shaking in unison with hers. "Ohh-HH-HH f-fuck," he sighed weakly as the orgasm overcame him.

He became aware that he was still cuming inside her, but had no idea how many times or for how long. He moved his arms, freeing Star's legs. She let them slide down his sweaty sides before wrapping them around his waist, not wanting him to be out of her, not willing to let him go.