All Comments on 'Dead Girl Ch. 14'

by SerendipityDoo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

I get it , you can write a good sex scene, but 2 and a half pages long is a bit over kill and by that point a little boring. I think your a good writer and that’s what got me hooked on this story at first. It just seems that once you hit the sex scenes the story kinda stalled. In other words I’m just trying to say your good enough to not have to rely on sex scenes alone.

Jack

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

His heart could not take all that.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Sex scene overload.

This is no longer a story but a nonstop series of sex scenes competing to outdo each other.

Boring!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was looking for a May-December thing with a strict but caring Dom & a rebellious submissive finding her way with him, which is what this story started out as.

The endless pages of fucking & ‘daddy’ with a revolving door of girls means it’s no longer a story but just pages of sucking & fucking.

Shame. It showed promise early on but I don’t think I’ll be back to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerendipityDoo@SerendipityDoo
I've been writing for a while, but only discovered erotica a few years ago. It's been fun and interesting to write and share it. I especially like going to coffee shops and get rock hard as I write while surrounded by people. Is that some kind of reverse secret voyeurism? I w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dead Girl Ch. 13 Previous Part
Dead Girl Series Info