All Comments on 'Dead to Me'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
AmbulAmbul11 days ago

Nice little tale. Smooth and easy reading. Believable characters in the fantasy world the author created.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

5 stars from GW on a good story . My best friend was a sniper in the middle East . Mike said the only thing good about The middle east was the airport Heading Home . Mike talked to my cousin as they had met in the Middle East . My Cousin was Army so I still wonder how they met ?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Tom could have brought Darren up real short with Eve with, "ya know I think I think ya'll are up shit creek without a paddle.

You can keep the bitch and we'll call it square. But, if you try to force me into "compliance"...remember my former occupation? I, and several friends see all of you in the cross hairs from a thousand yards. Even if I'm in jail all of you will catch a bullet one by one. We can wait months. You really want to press your luck ? Now, I'm going to collect my gear and one of you pleasant thugs will carry it to my car and I'll cruise on home. And you? You're goingbto help me back and wave bye-bye.

Oh, nearly forgot, Janet will sign the divorce agreement, surrender her rings and never contact me again.

Tom, as he's starting the car the calls his uncle Bob.

rbloch66rbloch6621 days ago

This was well written. I have trouble wrapping my mind around whether or not this has, or could happen. I suppose money will get you just about anything. I cannot fathom the level of arrogance one would need to possess to even contemplate doing something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Oorah

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. Oh My,, done as ONLY The Saddle Tramp can do. Right wrongs and lock up the bad guys and especially the cheating ass low life wife! ST YOU sir are my Hero! There is NO One like the Saddle Tramp when it comes to writing. LOL he is the best. Thank You Sir for this very good effort! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Had the potential to be a great story. But it just was so over the top that it became stupid. And so out of touch with reality that it became a waste. Anybody can write a story that goes well with characters that have all the capabilities or money or power in the world to solve their problems. It just becomes kind of pathetic writing at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story was fine, could have been longer but I have NEVER responded to any form of individual effort on the internet. This alone should tell anyone who reads it something about how just one idea could entice me to reply. The statement “If WWII PEOPLE WERE ALIVE TODAY”. Etc…. Is accurate albeit not complete overall. I was a special forces and served in Vietnam. The experiences I went thru not only made me grow up but taught me the value of life plus the importance of having someone else’s back in time of conflict. For the most part people today wish to “take sides” rather than look out for one another and reach compromise. We are divided as a country now as much as in 1860 and there is way too much hate out there. Pearl Harbor brought the masses together in 1941 and the country united as never before. While I never wish to live thru that conflict again I strongly urge people that have their differences to put personal desires away for a minute and come together as a country. Otherwise we are all doomed to failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hate this story line, Actually this stopped before the humiliation in front of the gathered group so it didn’t hit me as hard. I’ll get over this quite soon. 5 stars!

Bill S.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 months ago

Second reading and a pretty good story, a bit over the top with breaking up the party to be. Not sure of all the charges that were levied that justified a swat team and helicopters, but I'm not writer and Saddle usually does a good job. I guess the story could have used a bit more development or build up before the big raid. Maybe with our MC sneaking around and discovering things and then taking a few bad guys out himself.. Saddle has done better but this was entertaining and you can't beat the price. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As Clint Eastwood said something like, in one of his movies, “ Kill a man, you take away all he was, and all he ever will be”. I really believe a lot of our problems today, stem from a lack of war experience in the general population. People who have lived their lives killing, and watching others die, tend to take the possibility of war seriously. If the WW2 generation was still in their prime, this country would not, be in the trouble it is today.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And so... were the men that "Master" ruined released from prison? Convictions for Child pornography and other charges expunged? Able to sue the estate of Darren?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cringey insecurr alpha males and the simp women who look up to them 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story, ‘Tramp, thanks for that one. Looking forward to reading more about Mr. “Stonewall” Jackson. Although it seems like Tom S Jackson is about to become a rare breed. I saw recently that the Corps is doing away with their Scout/Sniper school completely and immediately. The end of an era. Carlos Hathcock is rolling over in his grave. Too bad.

Again, thanks for the story, looking forward to seeing some new ones soon.

Five stars. Semper Fi.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is the sequel already written or must we wat till this summer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

alfa males are are way overated at least in their minds when actually facing real men, must be alfas are all BMOC, lady killers looks but no real foundation, just smoke and mirrors and press releases. Women arent really human, just a bit of useless bome tweaked into an attractive but evil deadly pkg. rk.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After over 3000 stories on loving wives you are still the best Can you use your influence to ask Mr Literotica to make a separate section for CUCKOLDS Instead of them being in L W ???? Thank you (jaybee186)

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Over the top or what, what would have been a morning cowboy film years ago

nogravynogravy4 months ago

Somewhat derivative of "The Bridge" and at least one other story, but well-written and plotted nonetheless. Thanks for the reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it. 5 stars for it. It was a quick read for a Tramp story, but I'm OK with it as it was short and to the point.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

Holy Moly!!!!! What a powerful tale, Truly done the "SaddleTramp" way! Yowza! LOL Ha ha ha Darren got his ass handed to him after all his plan to humiliate the husband of his latest slut PA just wasn't falling in line like he was supposed to do! I am surprised that he just didn't kill them all, just for the fun of it! LOL There are some Constants in life, "Don't stand on Superman's Cape, and don't fuck with a Marine and even more dangerous is "Recon-Snipers" LOL 10 stars for Fantastic writing, to Mr SaddleTramp. Absolutely fucking amazing once again Sir! Great Writing as usual. Thank you for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A cop who is normally off Saturday nights? What sort of Sheriff Department is she working for? Usually the busiest night for cops.

This should be classified as science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One more comment on this story. This is regarding all of the husbands that were subjected to the crap Darrin had planned for him- Even if you weren’t a Marine, you still could get a gun and kill wifey, once she moved back in with you. And called it a “ crime of passion” and that you were avoiding getting a vasectomy, and raising Darrin’s children. I think a jury would have let you off, once the truth came out. And once the others came forward, Darrin’s gig would have come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Like all of Saddletramp’s stories, it’s a solid 5. My only comment is, it would have been nice to see the boss man get a beat down by the Marine. The take down seemed a little too clean. Well.. maybe next time.

PondLife2023PondLife20235 months ago

I am so pleased that “Saddletramp1956” is completely immune to the “Forgiveness Bug”!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really great story, looking forward to the next part "More than a Mitto".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story, but an "EX" Marine?? I have been one for 50 years and I figure anyone who can say they are truly an "EX" Marine was never really one to start with. No offense intended, just my mantra.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

In most Loving WIfe stories on Literotica, the avatars lover/_wife stealer is a Lawyer, I wonder why. 5* a great Saddletramp story.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin5 months ago

Pretty good story so far. Looking forward to the next part, "More Than A Motto" when it comes out. Soon I hope..

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story and I give it five stars, for sure. The story turned with the info given to Tom’s father by one of the husbands of one of Darren’s previous executive assistants. This prepared Tom, his father, his uncle, and the Feds to form a plan for making a move on the compound. The real surprise in this story was Janice. She was a paralegal at the law office when Darren talked to her about promoting her to be his executive assistant. She knew what he did with the previous husbands of his previous executive assistants. Her only explanation for her behavior was that she was “so smitten with Darren that I would have gone along with anything he wanted. You don’t understand. He liked the feeling of having power over everyone around him.” Wow! Tom got lucky finding this out about his wife before they had any kids. In fact, he was supposed to get a vasectomy so that Darren would have no competition in making Janice pregnant and Tom was supposed to raise these children as his. As I said, Great story, SaddleTramp!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only average this time. He forgot the first rule of combat: don't feed your enemy information as to your strengths. "Warning off" doesn't wash. The bad guy had too many armed goons to hand for a "warning" to have any effect on him.

The rest played out too pat. Eve laid out the plot to him even after hearing his service record. Then she weakly sits there after his phone call when she could easily have called out to one of the armed goons. Then the cavalry come in and tidy everything away.

We needed a Tom v the boss session to bring that asshole to his knees before arrest.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

would have liked a little more with marsha for sure i like good endings

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

My favorite of the “We’ve been invited to my boss’s place for the weekend” stories!! Wish someone had resisted arrest, however. Also wish we knew what sentence Eve and Janice received. Hope it was 10-15 at least.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

How does a man marry a woman so devoid of any moral core and not know it?

Good story, but maybe he needs to get to know the next one better.

CDRLawCDRLaw7 months ago

Another Sgt. Rock Superman who can’t keep his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you really trying to have us believe the MC is a US Marine Scout Sniper? Unless Force Recon has changed beyond all recognition there should have a lot more physical damage to Arsehole and the 2 Sluts, even better his uncle the sheriff had already agreed that self defence was permissible and then there is resisting arrest, like my mob the USMC is very much about an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Most disappointed, I take it you haven’t served?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I personally thought Stonewall Jackson was a great general regardless of being on wrong side!

Hoped he was named after him instead of the singer

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like the story but surprised Saddle tramp left the villains of all lightly! Wife and Darren deserved much more than prison.

Mfj

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Anon, you didn't read the story, did you? Otherwise you would have known the protagonist was named after Stonewall Jackson, an American Country Music singer. Not a Confederate general.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did you name the main character after a confederate general?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"So, there's no way back?" - Now that is a silly question.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Hey, TraLaLa, I really don't mind being your whipping boy, but you really should find another hobby.

JohnD46JohnD469 months ago

Most enjoyable and well done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let me get this straight, Darren who is a self-proclaimed "Alpha" male wants to fuck another man in the ass and get his cock sucked by the aforementioned cornholee. That the others considered him an Alpha is moronic as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not buy Eve getting off with lighter sentence as she was trainer!

How did she not know husband was alpha?

Other problem.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Four stars for a common story well told. One question. Why were the improperly imprisoned men not given new hearings and released? Big hole there.

JPB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

So no one dropped dead after his dream?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Security sentence?!

Warned

Where was his piece?!

Great story only better if used sniper rifle to shoot off their privates!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's such a shame that if you're a marine, drive a ford f-150 or above, or play golf then you are a cuck. Just as well none of those apply to me so I can sleep safely at night.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

Great Until the end bit, which spoiled it a little for me. However a typical story by this author, so different from any other writer,, he never fails to entertain

sxyilmsxyilm10 months ago

It would seem Darren got cocky and overconfident failing to do due diligence on his intended target

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Familiar recounting of the "BigBadBoss" and the submissive, cheating wife trope. Well written as always by saddletramp but having little of the suspense or eroticism which others have written into their treatment. The former Superhero Marine wins again.

I look forward to this author's other (and more interesting) stories.

MLJ

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Love the resolution. I can barely stand to think of what was planned for him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, although its missing the aftermath reactions of the cheaters, especially Darren & Janice. Would have made it great.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG11 months ago

Nice, I'm glad to see some more of your work. It's been a while since you posted. Liked the story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

humans are nothing but pieces of shit, there is no big mystery

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with the boilerplate comment. I'm a little surprised tho. Although the baddies got their deserved exaggerated prison sentences, where are the millions in restitution for our hero?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good to see you back

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is 2023, where cheaters should be burned!!

peter944peter94411 months ago

Didn’t seem up to your normal standard.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell11 months ago

This was weak boilerplate stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good. Thanks for writing this story.

rustynail95rustynail9511 months ago

I guess everyone needs an uncle Bob with a Bell Ranger 500. Talk about BTB stories. This one couldn’t be crazier or more unbelievable. Carry on. It’s fiction and good fun for a summers night.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Another great saddletramp yarn. Exactly what your fans like to see. The bad guys going down hard, cheating wives burned, and the hero getting a happy ending. Looking forward to your next one.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

HarryinVa: I'd like to know whose stories you do like if you don't like either Saddle tramp or cagivagurl stories. Two of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done.

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"especially after the rather serious discussion he had with his father and uncle earlier." - This sounds like an important discussion that's going to be critical to the plot, so why haven't we seen it? Just so that it can be pulled out like a Deus ex machina later? Yep! - NOPE, we didn't have to "see it" before hand, we got to live it in the end.

\

Why the fuck would his wife enjoy seeing him humiliated or worse? - Don't you think she may have been brainwashed?

\

@Silvermire, who's going to die? Maybe their marriage? Heh, MattblackUK beat me to it! - So WHY mention it?

\

A couple of twists, but just another hubby with all the answers. - How is that even a nitpick?

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

Good read,

on a familiar plot with a few added twists. Thank you

@MonsieurX

I’ve read this story too many times before (rich asshole lawyer, idiot wife, military Superman, gated compound,....

Well...show us how its done...oops maybe you can't since you have no stories posted here.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Haha the start of the story, I was thinking this is not going to be good. Tom was going to be an unwilling Cuck. Then when he mentioned he was a Marine and not just any Marine, the story got more interesting. The Bad guys never do enough research before proceeding with their plot….. Guess Darren is not the Alpha he thought he was LOL….. Really enjoyed Tom talking to Uncle Bob in front of Eve. I was expecting that one one of the guards to try to stop Tom?

I really enjoy your stories, takes me out of the real world for awhile. Thanks for writing, much appreciated! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Could have been great. Too short......Too thin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Five, it’s understood. Love it short and thru tha bone.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but after you Built up Tom's Marine sniper history, I was hoping he would make his way back to his room, after Eve's Confession. Pull out his sniper rifle from his bags, and go to town killing these sons of bitches. But no action after all that build, what a let down, I mean like really! And what was it with his soon to be ex in that prison house visit. She sounded like robot, All monotone Answers. After what she was going to do to him, that didn't since. I've read almost all of your stories, and I've like all of them. But this one Kind of fizzled out With no action. Having Calvary come in and save your ass like this is let down. I'm sorry to say I would have been happier if it got to point where he was Suppose to suck his dirty ass wet cock, and instead Bit it off, then the Calvary came storming in to save his ass!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it, and gave it a 4.5 score. It felt a little lacking for an ST56 story, but I hope the "summer series" makes up for it. As for who died, I think he saw his marriage die in that dream, hence the symbolic beating heart. Thanks for sharing it with us, as some of us needed a break from the usual "Cuckold Crap".

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
loved it!

cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great, but I would have asked wifey how she could keep saying that she loved him and when she stopped loving him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, different ways to evaluate this story: 5* just for not to be one of the daily annoying and boring fetish cuck fantasies that are flooding the LW category; 5* for this great author and his creativity well showed in all his previous stories; but ... 2* for this particular plot. It had a good potential to develop for at least 2-3 chapters, with some good action, dangerous situations, a little drama, and some good detailed revenge in the end. There was almost nothing, too much rushed and no in-depth. Besides, it was too much irrealistic for many reasons. Good start, but bad middle and even worse ending. So, 5+5+2 /3, it's 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It wasn't one of the best, saddletramp has written better stories. Still five by BTB. And I defend the guillotine for those who like cuck stories

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Great to see a story from you. Formula yes, but a lot of fun done in your inimitable style.

Sadly it was a bit short, but l’ll take it.

Scores 5/5

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story but agree that it felt rushed. I disagree that it was just rushed at the ending, as the whole story seemed rushed to me.

-

While things made sense early on in the story, several fell apart in hindsight with the revelation of how much he knew in advance. The internal dialog explaining his thinking as the story progresses does not fit with him already having that knowledge.

-

Further, he would have taken more than a simple cell phone that works on a known frequency and can easily be blocked by commercially available devices. He would have taken some sort of disguised recorder that would record everything that was said around him. Also, he would have taken some kind of panic alarm that didn't require cell signal as that can easily be blocked; either a satellite based device or one that could send a signal to a person waiting nearby with a receiver.

-

So, in summary, an enjoyable story at first read, for the most part, but one that will not fare as well on a reread.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
What

A real man would do, I have always enjoyed your stories.

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

I always enjoy reading a Saddletramp tale. This one was okay, and a fun read, but hubby was so far ahead of the game he sailed through her betrayal wholly unscathed. In loving wives tales, it is the husband’s pain that makes the character one we root for, and this tale lacked any pain, other than a lack of getting laid, and losing a horrific wife, which seemed no loss at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

@Anonymous Re: Sting - Actually, it WAS mentioned, but just too casually: "the rather serious discussion he had with his father and uncle earlier." Why couldn't we be a party to that conversation? Oh, to avoid "giving away the ending," but it was already pretty obvious, so really just a cheap trick.

rnebularrnebular11 months ago

I generally love ST's work but this one felt flat to me. Not a lot of emotion and the entire thing felt rushed, including the cliche new woman that he immediately hits it off with. I will keep my eye out for the rest and hope they are as entertaining as the rest have been.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo11 months ago

Who died? Love died. The beating heart bleeding on the ground the one feature different.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

WOW awesome story 10 stars, great writing. I love a happy ending. Thk

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE ENJOYED THAT SONG MANY, MANY TIMES. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER STORIES. FOR YOU. IT IS ALWAYS FIVE STARS (CINCO ESTRELLAS)!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickal11 months ago

Pretty solid story, for a new author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You will have to start writing more I have read everyone of your works and look FWD to more Best wishes (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey ST. Another fantastic story but after reading 50+ of your stories, this time I actually have a complaint. The entire story seemed rushed. The build up needed some more details, the meetings with "Dad and Uncle Bob" were non-existent, and the time in the mountains was lacking. The story is a solid 4 but with some more details, could have been a 5. This is just my opinion though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Predictable read towards expectations. Nothing new here & I think that’s becoming a problem with your works. Inevitably it’s the same story over & over with small deviance to the plot.

Hardly a challenge to writer of your station.

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

LT45Linebacker asks "what do people want?"

.

saddletrump has become VERY predictable -- as bad as cagivagurl

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot. I liked that the cheater didn't get the reconciliation as it happens in so many stories. I liked that the cheating was treated as something wrong. Thanks for not delivering the usual cuckold crap.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

Ugg. A different type of story. ST is a writer where every story he writes is about the same as previous. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good one again gave 5 stars n this

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

I also spent time in Force Recon in the early 1970s. I would have been asking a whole lot of questions, beginning from when she cut me off. Better than all the cuck crap showing lately.

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWords11 months ago

"So, there's no way back?"

Not sure if you meant it to be but I found this line hilarious considering all that had happened.

Love your stories. Another *5*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who was responsible for security here Mr. Magoo??? These clowns couldn't protect a bowl of jello.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Felt as if I was following the Yellow Brick Road but it went to the Wicked Warlock of the West. Full of improbabilities but damn, I liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story seemed to be “less than” compared to the usual quality SaddleTramp produces. The plot was linear, telegraphing the end. Not much offered in characters beyond the standard combat veteran, the whore wife, the narcissistic executive with his host toadies, and the requisite goon squad. Having the protagonist’s father running a business intelligence business and his uncle coincidentally the local county sheriff was particularly convenient. The one piece that bothered me was that dad and uncle contacted the feds about their discovery and the feds didn’t claim jurisdiction and take over the arrest and prosecution. They simply let them do it all themselves. That was hard to believe.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

5 *, as usual from Saddletramp. I'd expect nothing less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...