Dead Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other nearby slave, the older one in her Mistress's lap, was nearly insensate, sprawled out and only held in place by her Mistress's cocked knee now as her Mistress continued to work at her steadily with the vibrator. She was moaning lowly and mumbling, sounding as if she was urgently trying to communicate something to her Mistress, but it was only nonsense. She fell silent and jerked as an orgasm tore through her, and then relaxed with a long, plaintive moan, reaching down and pawing at her Mistress's hand as if urging her to keep going. Her Mistress let out a tinkling laugh and turned up the intensity on the vibrator, drawing a deep groan from the shuddering slave.

"Here," Master Hart said, holding down the vibrator to her. "You want to try this?"

"I--yes," she said doubtfully, nervous again, but the need was beginning to coil in her body again, demanding something more, something to put a dent in the years of unsatisfied numbness.

It was small enough to be easily held in one hand, though a bit bigger than a true bullet vibe. She fumbled with it for a second, twitching in surprise when the little thing jumped to life in her hand and began humming away at the lowest setting.

"Try it on your nipples first," Master Hart suggested. That seemed like an odd suggestion, but again, it was really an order, so Slave touched the buzzing end to one of her nipples and immediately groaned, her thighs squeezing together as her cunt pulsed around the dildo. Master Hart laughed at her again. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master," she moaned, and kept it there for a long moment, her mouth hanging open as the stimulation dripped through her and pooled in her stomach. "Oh. Oh..."

"You're not going to come like that, are you?" Master Hart asked, curious. His Slave was beyond answering him, though. She rocked a little, grinding on the dildo, and groaned. The arousal was building within her, opening up wider and wider like a chasm, but she didn't know how to tip over the edge; her body had yanked her over every time so far. She felt close, though, so close, the toy buzzing at her nipple igniting a new kind of pleasure in her. She whimpered.

"Try rubbing your clit, too," Master Hart suggested. His Slave heard the words, but didn't really understand them; she rocked on the dildo again and groaned, curling inward a bit around the molten core of pleasure churning in the center of her body.

"Hmm," Master Hart said thoughtfully, and then he turned to the Mistress at the next table, pointing to the male slave on the floor who had finally had his plug removed and who was now lying there drooling, only partly conscious. "Could I borrow him?"

"Oh, certainly, if you can get him to move," the Mistress said, winking.

Between the two of them, they managed to nudge and coax the slave into a state of awareness, and eventually he understood what was expected of him. He crawled over to Master Hart's table, to where Slave was whimpering urgently now, rubbing the vibrating toy back and forth across her sensitive, pert nipple and entirely preoccupied with how the sensation travelled directly to her clit and throbbed there.

She stared at the other slave for a moment in confusion and some embarrassment. He stared back, his eyes big and dark and still dazed, then--at the direction of Master Hart--he laid down in front of her, his face between his legs, and latched his lips around her tingling clit, one hand slipping under her to push up against the toy buried in her cunt.

Slave gasped, the air going out of her body entirely as she shook and shuddered, her hips rolling almost violently to grind against the other slave's hand and mouth. When she got her voice back, she was still coming, and the only noises she managed were shocked little squeaks. It was too much; Slave felt like her world was coming apart, like the pleasure was fracturing something inside of her. The little noises became a sob, and she hitched her hips more violently, then wailed as the other slave rasped his tongue over her and a second, even more powerful orgasm overtook the first.

When Slave became properly aware of herself again, she was saying "yes". Just that, over and over again, as she rocked her hips and ground the toy inside of her against the floor: "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," like she was assuring her body that she understood what was happening, what it was trying to tell her.

The other slave had gone back to his Mistress's table and was tugging idly at his half-hard cock, coaxing himself to another shuddering, dry orgasm as Slave watched.

"Yes, yes, yes," Slave said quietly to herself, feeling the dildo jolt over and over again inside of her, sending bursts of pleasure through her, thinking of all the times she'd felt Master's cock hit her in the same spot and felt nothing at all. This was it. This was what that other slave had been trying so desperately to communicate to her Mistress. That there was so much of her body made for this, that so much of her body had needed this for so long, and she had never even known.

Master Hart reached down and rested a hand on her head. "Having fun, there?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Slave repeated, flexing her hips in instinctive little jolts.

"Careful. If they think you can't handle the mental strain, we'll get kicked out," he warned her quietly. Slave hiccuped and finally was able to silence herself, even though she still felt the rightness of the pleasure pounding away inside of her like a revelation. Yes, yes, yes, yes.

"No!" someone else was screaming. Slave looked over towards the door.

It was the same slave who had made the commotion earlier, fucking herself on the dildo so vigorously. She was struggling, now, fighting her Mistress as they walked towards the door.

No, not truly fighting. She wasn't trying to get away. She was just trying to stand still, stumbling along reluctantly, one hand rubbing furiously between her legs.

"One more! Just one more, Mistress! No, no! Oh--" the slave lost her battle as she came again, shuddering and arching into her hand, and her Mistress was able to drag her shaking body towards the exit.

"There you go, then, that was your one more. We need to go home."

"No, no, no, one more," the slave repeated, hoarse, her hand immediately picking up the punishing rhythm again, slamming the heel of her hand against her clit as if she was trying to pound another orgasm out of it. "Just one more, one more, Mistress, please!"

"And then one more after that, and one more after that," her Mistress said, rolling her eyes. "I have work tomorrow, come on."

As they reached the doorway, the slave screamed again, another desperate no, squeezing her pussy hard with one hand until her Mistress reached down and yanked it away.

Master Hart tutted. "Poor creature."

Slave blinked several times and let out a quiet, shuddering sound, continuing to rock her hips against the floor. Yes, yes, yes, yes. She reached down and ran a finger along her clit, almost as an afterthought, and howled as an orgasm snapped through her like a whip, yanking her into darkness again.

Slave woke up draped over Master's lap, coming again. He was holding the vibrator against the base of the toy that was inside of her, making it tickle and burn, and she sobbed and rolled her hips and then shuddered all over as the orgasm was wrung out of her like water from a towel. When it stopped, she was crying.

Master Hart reached down and brushed the tears from her face. "Are you getting worn out? Should we go?"

Slave hesitated, licking her lips. Part of her said no. Part of her was so bewildered, so offended, by the very idea of leaving--of going back to her normal life, where her genitals were nothing more than a part of her body, where adult pleasure was entirely alien to her--that it took her breath away.

The rest of her recognized the danger of this response, and she quickly nodded. "Yes. Master, please, I think we need to leave. I--I can't be here any longer."

She would not make a spectacle of herself, begging and pleading to stay within the dead zone. She would not embarrass her Master by trying to explain to him how vital it felt to finally have access to her own sexuality for the first time in her life.

"Alright," Master Hart said, easing the dildo out of her. Slave shuddered at the loss of it, her body already ramping up to demand another of the orgasms it had been looking for for the past five years, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Master patted her thigh. "Can you walk?"

She nodded, then stood, shaky and stumbling, rivers of sticky fluid trickling down the inside of her thighs. Master paid at the front, and already, as they stood near the door, Slave could feel the edge of the dead zone, the sensations in her cunt and her clit and her nipples fuzzing into that warm prickling sensation she'd first felt while entering. She took a breath and held on tighter to her Master.

As they walked back outside, the sensations left entirely, deserting her like a fickle friend and leaving her with only the sticky, uncomfortable aftermath on her cooling body and a strange looseness in her cunt.

"If we came again some time, how would you feel about that?" her Master asked as they walked to his car.

"I don't know," Slave whispered numbly. Master Hart considered this for a moment, and then nodded his acceptance.

12