DeaDia 03: Getting To Know You

Story Info
The DeaDia App Takes Ember Deeper.
2.4k words
4.88
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ConnorBolt
ConnorBolt
180 Followers

A different type of challenge had appeared in the app. This one was framed by an icon Ember hadn't seen before. A pair of cuffs. For a little while she contemplated going back to sleep, but in the end, her curiosity won out.

*Getting to know you.

Handcuff challenges are timed challenges. They will push your boundaries, but they also reward you. Fail and you get punished. Succeed and get exclusive rewards. Continue?* The app actually gave her a chance to back out. She thought about it for a little bit, but the small seed of anticipation took hold and she pressed continue. She wondered what the exclusive rewards could be.

The challenge appeared: *Film yourself while you are topless. While topless, complete one of these two challenges: 1. Tell your deepest sexual fantasy in detail. 2. Play with your pussy for five minutes. You are not allowed to cum. And remember. The Eratos band knows the truth.* As if to remind her the sleek band around her wrist vibrated. At the top of the screen, a timer was counting back from fifteen minutes. Immediately she knew she wasn't going to do this. This challenge went too far. Even if it was just the app that was able to see her, she wouldn't just get undressed and play with herself or tell her deepest fantasies. What kind of punishment could an app dish out anyway? She would just turn her phone off, remove the band and be done with the app. The timer had counted down to fourteen minutes while Ember was deliberating what to do. She turned the screen off and threw her phone on the nightstand. Her right hand went to her left wrist, looking for the clasp of the Eratos band. Where at first it had seemed obvious where she could open it, it looked like it had been hidden. She felt around the band for something like an edge or crease where she could pry it open with her nails. The band felt totally smooth. She pulled it towards her hand. But as the band neared the end of her wrist, it looked like it became even more tight. But that couldn't be. Right? She pulled it towards her hand. She hadn't imagined it, she felt as the band constricted around her wrist. Just on the edge of being uncomfortable, like a warning to prevent her from trying to remove the band. It could easily restrict the blood flow in her hand.

Her phone beeped. Out of habit she picked it up, to see that there were still ten minutes left in her DeaDia challenge. Frustrated, she put the phone back on her night stand. The screen face down so she wouldn't see the countdown anymore. Her mind went back to the stubborn bracelet on her wrist. For now it seemed that it stayed stuck where it was. She felt that as soon as she stopped trying to remove the band, it actually got a little less tight, allowing for blood flow to her fingers. There must be some kind of artificial intelligence in the band to know when someone was screwing around with it. Convinced that there was nothing more she could do, the petite brunette laid her head down on her pillow. Sleep now. Solutions tomorrow. As she closed her eyes, she felt the bracelet vibrate. She opened her eyes to see a big red cross on the small display. She surmised that that meant that she had failed the challenge. No problem. Tomorrow she would uninstall the app, cut the bracelet from her hand and the whole DeaDia debacle would just have been an exiting experiment.

She didn't remember much from her dreams. Vague memories of sneaking around. Of stealing kisses, of being caressed and caressing. The people in her dreams had no face, just male and female bodies. The dream had exited her, the sneaky exhibitionism, the idea of being teased and the risk of being caught. Blearily, she opened her eyes. Part of her wanted to fall back into the comforting dreams, but a more responsible part of her knew she had to stand up. Every Saturday at ten o'clock prompt she would be in the gym, she couldn't start slacking now. She picked up her phone to check how much time she had left.

A big red cross filled her screen. *Challenge failed. Pick your punishment.* Part of her had believed that DeaDia had been something her dreaming mind had made up. But as she moved her hand to her left wrist she felt the immovable black bracelet in the place where she had left it this morning. That was the first thing she would do, she would take some scissors and cut herself free. Well, the second thing. First, she would uninstall this irritating app. The first challenges had been quite fun. And going by her dreams, her subconscious had thought the same. But enough was enough. She reopened her phone. Her back button didn't seem to work and she wasn't able to switch apps. This would make uninstalling the app a little more difficult. She tried turning off her phone by holding the button, but as soon as her phone restarted, she was immediately greeted by the red cross of the punishment screen. It seemed like there was no other option than to finish this screen and then she could hopefully exit and uninstall the app.

She clicked the button underneath *Pick your punishment.* The big red cross was replaced by an almost full screen video camera. Ember saw her bleary eyes and her frazzled hair. On top of the camera screen she saw some text. *Punishment part 1. Upload a topless selfie to your profile. Depending on your profile settings, this photo will only be seen by whomever you gave permission.* Ember thought back to the privacy screen. She was quite sure she had set it up in such a way that the only thing visible was her nickname. Still she doubted. She had never sent nudes. No idea where they would pop up. She wasn't about to send any nudes right now. She aimed the front facing camera at an inconspicuous part of her wall and pressed the capture button.

*Error. No topless selfie detected. Please try again.* She'd forgotten the AI algorithm, it wouldn't be able to recognise Ember, but it surely would know the difference between a white wall and a pair of tits. Ember thought to download a topless selfie of the internet. There was no shortage of girls showing their tits on the internet, she would probably be able to find someone who closely resembled her. If only her phone would allow her to switch apps.

Resigned, she lifted the blue fabric of her pyjama shirt and held it with her chin. She aimed the camera on her small naked tits, making sure not to capture her face. Before she could hesitate she pressed the capture button. A pair of freckled, small b-cup breasts greeted her from the screen. *Selfie recognised. Choose part two of your punishment.* So it looked like she had a choice. Maybe this punishment wouldn't be as bad as she expected. She would remove her selfie as soon as possible and then delete the app. The app showed two options. *Confess your sins.* And *Be a little more friendly.* Both didn't sound very appealing to Ember, but if she had to choose, confessing her sins seemed the lesser evil of the two. As she pressed the button, the screen got replaced by the photo of Kyler in a wet T-shirt and a thong. In the textbox beneath it the text of Ember's fantasy with the beautiful brunette was filled in. As she read it there, she felt a tingle of residual desire deep inside her. The screen showed two options. *Post* and *Choose the other punishment.* Ember couldn't post her fantasy. She was sure of that. She would be mortified. What would Kyler think? That she was a perv? Her like would already raise some eyebrows, but posting a private fantasy on such a public social media was a step too far. Quickly she pressed the other button.

*Be a little more friendly.*

*Your latest challenge image shall be used as your profile photo. Next to that, choose two options from the list:* Ember was confused. Her latest challenge image? She didn't remember a challenge where she had to use an image. And then slowly the realisation crept in. The last picture she had taken was the topless selfie. Was that really what she wanted as profile picture? Once again she tried to quit the app, but her phone was adamant on keeping DeaDia on top. Her eyes went back to the list of punishments.

- Change your privacy to allow buddies to see your completed challenges

- Change your profile picture on social media to the one DeaDia uses

- Increase the amount of daily challenges and decrease the amount of automated challenges

- Invite five random people from your phone contacts to become your DeaDia buddy

- Increase the level of your challenges

She had to pick two. But which two? There was at least one punishment that was out of the question. She would be mortified to have a naked selfie as a profile picture. The girl that never sent nudes wouldn't start flashing the world right now. Four options left. Inviting random people from her phone contacts also wasn't really an option. What if her manager would receive an invite? Or her parents? She couldn't imagine the damage that would do to her reputation. The nice girl who always did what she was told, who dressed modestly and was never crass wouldn't send out invitations to an app where her profile picture consisted of a pair of freckled naked boobs. That only left three more options. They all didn't sound too bad. Opening up her profile a little bit for the five buddies didn't seem to have such a big impact. Neither would increasing the amount of challenges. The only thing she was a little ambivalent about was increasing the level of her challenges. This last challenge had ramped up the difficulty quite drastically. Still, that wouldn't be a problem after she had uninstalled the app and cut off the bracelet.

Even though it wouldn't matter, Ember decided to choose the first and third option from her punishments. Immediately the text changed. *That wasn't that hard, now, was it? Let's see the result of your punishment.* The app took her to her own profile page, where the setting on *Share completed challenges with buddies* changed to allow. Next up the challenge screen appeared.

*Current challenge status:

Challenge level: Equal to player level.

Automated challenges: 2

Challenge goal: 3

Completed challenges: 0

Xp boost: 20%

Only voluntary changes to your challenge settings give an xp boost.*

Finally, Ember's back button worked again, and she used the key to exit the app. Quickly she navigated to her app centre, selected DeaDia and pressed the uninstall button. A new message popped up. *Before uninstalling, please review our account cancellation policy. Uninstalling DeaDia implies you consent to the cancellation policy. Continue?*

Ember couldn't remember reading anything about a cancellation policy. Frustrated, she entered the app once again. The screen showing a new automated challenge that she promptly ignored. At the bottom of her profile page she found a link to the cancellation policy. *Uninstalling DeaDia will set your account to inactive mode. Other ways to activate inactive mode are by choosing the option from your profile or missing too many challenges in a row. Inactive account will be managed by DeaDia. DeaDia reserves the right to use these accounts for any and all usage that is conducive for the operation of DeaDia. This includes, but is not limited to, using and reproducing any and all content that has been created during usage of the app; using the granted permissions to advertise on connected social media accounts; generating personalised recommendations for contacts in the contact list.* The text continued with more legalese, Ember's eyes scanned over it, not really taking in anything. If she uninstalled the app, the app would be able to post her pictures to her social media. It would even be able to contact people in her contact list. She was mortified with the ramifications. Her carefully maintained image might be shattered in just a few moments. For now, her only option was to keep using the app, in the time in between, she might be able to find a way out in all the legal texts. If there was one thing she was good at, it was researching people and combing through texts.

At least there was one thing she could do. She made her way to the kitchen and rummaged in a drawer until she had found a pair of scissors. She placed the sharp blade between the sensitive skin of her wrist and the rubber band and clamped down. Almost immediately a shock strong enough to make her drop the scissors spread out from the band. A big red exclamation mark filled the band. An alarm blared from her bedroom, where she had left her phone. She ran into her bedroom to silence the loud alarm. *Please do not tamper with the Eratos Band. Tampering with the Eratos band can lead to grievous bodily harm.* 'No shit,' she thought. Her hand still tingled from the shock.

Another plan foiled. It really looked like it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of DeaDia. She looked at the challenges that she had ignored before. One automated challenge showed.

*Stronger Together

Your automated challenges are lower than your challenge goal. To reach your goal, DeaDia user have the option to send each other challenges. Normally, only users on your buddy list can send you challenges. Finish a challenge posed to you by another DeaDia user. Hint, the more buddies you have, the easier it is to gain challenges. Opening up your profile to people outside your circle of buddies might also help.*

If there was one thing she wouldn't do, was add even more people that could see her naked tits. Adding more buddies was out of the question, and so was opening up her profile. She just hoped that the five people she had invited would send her a nice challenge she could complete easily. Then she could go back to the automated challenges. The pop-up had an easy button. *Notify your buddies that you're open for challenges.* Ember clicked the button and started to make breakfast and get dressed for the gym. She probably had some time before the unknown people on the internet would send her a challenge.