DeaDia 05: Keeping Control

Story Info
Will Ember complete the new dares?
2.4k words
4.41
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now for your dare..."

The relief that had washed over Ember was almost immediately replaced by apprehension. What would Vermillion have her do in return for changing the challenge? She didn't have to wait long. As she gathered her stuff from the bathroom she had locked herself in, a new message arrived.

"Even though you're starting to be honest with me, I still feel like our relationship is not yet at the stage where I can simply trust you on your word. I want to be sure that you're actually in a gym and not just making excuses for not having to do the challenge. So here's your Dare: I want two full body selfies of you, one wearing your gym clothes and showing at least two more gym goers and some equipment, and one in the gym that shows your tits and pussy. You're free in the rest of the interpretation. You have ten minutes."

Two selfies, of which at least one in the main gym. The other had some wiggle room, it didn't say to show her face. And it also didn't specify that the second selfie should be in the main gym. She could take that one in one of the changing-rooms. The first one might be a little more difficult.

As she walked back into the main gym area, she spotted her opportunity. The wall behind the free weights was covered in a huge mirror. She could use the mirror to photograph herself and surreptitiously capture somebody in the background. Before she lost her nerve, she strode towards the mirror. Put her bag down, opened up the camera app on her phone. She had chosen the right position, behind her was some guy using the chest press machine and a little farther back she could just make out somebody doing leg presses. She angled the phone in such a way that it cut the picture just above her collarbone, she moved her brown hair to behind her shoulders. Almost nothing to identify her. Except for her body off course. She even had the luck that the walls behind her didn't have the gym's logo.

She checked the image one more time and just as she was about to press the camera button the user of the leg press stood up and moved out of the shot. Shit! Surreptitiously, she looked around for a new target. She still had the chest press guy, who was busy with his routine. As luck would have it, a girl had just sat down at a machine that was called something like the hip abductor, but Ember always called it the leg-opener. If she'd moved a little bit more to the right, she could have both guy and girl in the picture. Once again she lined up the shot. No identifying features, two gym goers, click. With a loud sound, her phone snapped a picture. Mortified, she dropped the device in her bag. A rational part of her knew she surely wasn't the only one taking pictures in the gym. But still, an irrational part thought that the other people would think she was taking pictures of them.

"How are you doing? Five minutes left."

"Just getting ready for the second picture, it was hard to get two gym goers in the same frame."

"When you're ready, just upload the pictures via the upload button in the challenge window."

With a brisk pace, Ember made her way towards the changing-rooms. Time to grab a cubicle, lock the door, take a selfie and be done with the dare. The sound of enthusiastic gossiping welcomed her as she rounded the corner to the changing rooms. She had a look at the clock. A little past 10:30, the women's spinning class had just ended. It seemed like everybody was taking the opportunity to get changed. Part of her held out hope that not all cubicles were used, but as she stepped into the spacious changing room, her hopes were soon dashed. In a single glance she saw all cubicles were closed and locked. What should she do? She could sneak into the men's changing room, but if she got caught, she would have a whole slew of new problems. Maybe she could find a quiet corner and sneak a picture with none of the other women being any wiser.

As she stood contemplating her choices in the door opening, some of the women in the changing room walked past her. Quickly she made way for them before entering the room. At the far side the room was foggy from the mist of the showers. Ember's eyes flew over the cubicles, hoping to find a free room she hadn't noticed before, but she had no such luck. She checked the DeaDia app on her phone. A little less than two minutes left. She couldn't wait for one to open up. She moved to the far corner. Here she was hidden by the walls of lockers on two sides. A row of freestanding benches with coat racks gave her another opportunity to hide. She took off her vest and hung it up as wide as it would go. Hung her bag next to it. This was the best she could do with the time given by the app.

A final time she cast a glance at the cubicles, if any were unoccupied she could race in there and take her picture, but sadly the women occupying the cubicles were taking their time. She looked around. Nobody was paying attention. She grabbed her phone and found out there was one more thing she hadn't accounted for. She had planned to quickly lift up her shirt and sports bra with one hand, and with the other hand lower her yoga pants. But she had forgotten that she also needed a hand to operate the phone. She looked around for a spot to rest her phone in self-timer mode, but couldn't find or make one that was sturdy enough.

Finally, she decided she would lower her yoga pants and panties first and then quickly flash her boobs to the camera. Holding up her phone to make sure the only thing in focus was her body and she wasn't showing her face or any other identifying features, she quickly lowered her pants. She glanced around, but the other occupants weren't paying any attention to the shy girl hiding in the corner of the changing room. She moved her hand below the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and showing her almost six-pack to the camera. She found the edge of a sports bra that she didn't really need and lifted both up.

As soon as she saw her brown nipples on the camera, she pressed the photo button. Once again the loud sound of a shutter sounded. Quickly Ember dropped her shirt back and pulled up her pants. Had anybody heard her this time? She saw a few women glance her way, but it seemed that nobody had caught her taking a nude picture. She grabbed her bag and vest and started to leave the changing room when she saw a blonde girl smirk at her. It was the girl that had been opening the leg-opener while Ember took her previous selfie. She couldn't be any older than twenty and was wearing tight-fitting shorts that could only be called volleyball shorts. Her stomach was bare, and her breasts were contained by a sports bra. Ember felt a red blush creep up her neck to her cheeks. She was almost sure that the girl had seen her. As she walked past her the girl lightly grabbed her wrist.

"Looking good. If I had your body I'd also take pictures. If you need some help next time, just ask me."

Without saying anything, Ember pulled her wrist from the other girl's grasp. Mortified, she made her way outside. In her embarrassment she had almost forgotten about Vermillion and DeaDia. She opened the app. Seven seconds left. Quickly she found the upload option and uploaded the pictures. Three seconds left when the timer ended.

"Well done! See how freeing it is to find your limits and crossing them?"

"I almost got caught! I'm sure somebody saw me!"

"So? That only makes it more exciting. Yours is a body that should not be hidden."

"Well, this is the last time that I'm taking pictures in the gym." If she even ever went back to the gym. She wasn't sure if she dared to show her face again. What if the blonde girl was there again?

"Now for your amended challenge. I hope your commute home isn't too long, because I will be restarting the challenge in half an hour. If you restart it yourself before then there will be a bonus reward. But beware, as soon as you open the challenge the timer starts again. And if I'm not mistaken, you've left it on 1 second remaining."

"Can't you just tell me?"

"I could, but don't you just love the anticipation?"

She liked the anticipation before Christmas, or before her birthday. For this, the anticipation felt more like dread. Normally the commute home would take fifteen minutes, but as she approached the bus stop she could just see the bus leave. The next one would be around in fifteen more minutes, leaving her just enough time to get home if she ran home. She settled in to wait on the bench of the bus stop. Even though she kept trying to avoid the topic, her thoughts kept drifting towards the challenge. What could Vermillion have thought up. He had said he would take it easy on her. But Ember knew she and Vermillion had two very different definitions of easy.

With a brisk pace just a smidge below running, she made it home with a little less than five minutes to spare. She threw her bag in a corner, grabbed a glass of water. Four minutes left. Did she want to open the challenge and see what awaited her? Or would she wait just a little longer in relative peace. She knew she really couldn't do anything useful in the three and a half minutes she had left. Resigned to her fate, she sat down on the couch, clicked the DeaDia app and opened up the amended challenge.

*Staying in Control

Challenge amended by Vermillion

Show yourself that you are in control. For the rest of the challenge, as soon as the time reaches zero masturbate until you reach the edge of cumming. You are not allowed to cum. Your Eratos band will know when you're masturbating. It can detect if you've reached the edge and will know if you've cum. Cumming means failing the challenge. Good luck!*

Her eyes flew over the text. As she reached the last words, she saw the timer count down. Immediately her Eratos band started lightly vibrating. Text popped up on the screen, *masturbate until you've reached the edge.* For half a second Ember considered not masturbating, if she didn't masturbate, she wouldn't reach the edge and she would be free in doing whatever she wanted. But then she thought back to her session in the gym toilet. The band knew if she was masturbating, and failing the challenge would probably involve some kind of punishment.

With some reluctance she peeled down her yoga pants and panties until both rested on her knees. Her hand found the outside of her pussy. Stroked through the strip of shaved pubes down to her lips. The brisk pace had done little for her excitement. As she stroked her lips she felt dryness. The brunette put her finger in her mouth, wetting it. The moist finger parted her lips, stroked her pussy. Still, she was missing something. She thought back to the gym, the suggestion of Vermillion to sneakily finger herself for everybody to see. The blonde that had almost caught her.

Or maybe she had caught Ember. Ember wasn't sure she had hidden her body quick enough. And thinking back to the amused smirk and the remark led her to believe the girl might have seen more than she should have. And what if she did? The girl had been very pretty. Her other hand made it's way to her chest. She slipped it under her shirt and bra. Would the blonde have taken charge? Would she have pinched her nipples like this? Ember pinched her nipples while fantasising of what the blonde might have done to her. Would she have taken charge in the changing-room? Or would she have waited until they were alone? Maybe she would have come up behind Ember while she was alone in the showers.

One hand grabbing her tits like this, the other one on her stomach, sliding down to her pussy. Ember moved her hands in the way the fictional girl would. Her right hand covered her pussy. Just covering it. No fingers on her clit, nothing between her lips. The blonde would wait until Ember gave the okay. Her left hand covered her right hand, pushed it down into her pussy. Immediately she felt a finger slip between her lips. The girl would start slow, wetting a finger between her lips, before stroking it over her clit. She would massage Ember's tits. Embers fingers started to move faster. Her left hand massaging her small tits. Her middle finger making its way from between her lips to her clit and back again. She would circle the clit, teasing it. Until Ember moaned. Then she would take her fingers and enter her. First one finger, but soon after another one.

Two fingers entered her squelching pussy. Her left hand travelled down from her nipples to her clit. She felt she was close. She just needed a little more stimulation. Using the juices from her pussy as lube, her fingers circled around her clit. The blonde would tease her a bit. Feeling Ember's desperation to get touched, she would touch Ember, but not where the petite brunette wanted. Every time just a little off. Until the brunette would push her pussy into the blonde. The fingers of one hand would find her clit, flicking and stroking over the pleasurable little nub. The other hand would keep pumping inside her. Ember felt her fingers, lost in the fantasy, she knew she would cum soon. Her fingers increased their pace. Almost there. She felt the orgasm start in her toes. Travel up her calves and thighs.

Just before the orgasm reached her pussy she managed to withdraw her hands with a sound of frustration. She was so close. Her phone beeped. *Edge completed.* The timer had kept counting, just fifteen minutes left before she had to masturbate to the edge again.