Deal Me In! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without batting an eyelash, she reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, let it slide off her arms, and casually tossed it into the clothes pile. Her tits always looked terrific, and now was no exception. But now, three other men were staring at them.

"Jesus, Sue," Logan said, with a direct view from across the coffee table. "Those should be against the law."

"These things," she said, cupping them with her hands and squeezing them lightly from underneath as if to put them on display. "They're OK."

Jamar's eyes were glued on them from her left, with Troy gawking from the right.

"OK, whose deal is it" I interrupted.

"Mine," Logan said, picking up the cards to shuffle and deal.

The next hand was won by me, leaving me with a tough choice. I couldn't pick Sue. Jamar and Troy had only underwear, and Logan still had pants and underwear.

"Logan, off with the pants," I said.

I could see Jamar and Troy both breathing a sigh of relief because, truth be told, I don't think any of the guys wanted to be the first to be completely naked. But, then again, they had no idea that Sue's pot of gold was at the end of the rainbow.

I still had two articles of clothing, but everyone else had only one. So, if I won this next hand, I told myself, someone was naked.

Sue won the next hand. I was glad because she wanted to show that she could play with these guys and didn't want to be the first out of clothes. It was an admirable achievement because, being the only woman, she was obviously the main target of the four men. So, I knew right where she was headed with her choice.

"Jamar, lose the underwear," she said, leering at his crotch. "Baby, I'm going to need another shot," she continued, her eyes moving to me and then back to Jamar's crotch.

I refilled the shot glasses, and everyone poured another down the hatch. Then Jamar stood up, pulled his underwear down, stepped out of them, and threw them in the clothes pile.

Now, I'm not gay or anything, but that was a nice cock, if you know what I mean. It looked to be every bit of seven inches of inky blackness, and it still was seemingly only semi-hard. He was cleanly shaven, and I wondered how much larger that thing could get. I glanced over at my wife, who looked mesmerized.

"That is quite the cock, Jamar," she commented finally.

"Why, thank you, Sue. I haven't had any complaints other than it is too big," he laughed.

The cards were dealt again, and this time Jamar won. It was obvious where this was headed, for revenge, if nothing else.

"Sue, your luck has run out, and with it, your panties," Jamar said with a grin.

She reached down and grabbed her G-string on either side, slid it off her hips, and wriggled her ass on the couch to move the G-string toward its destination. Then, extended her legs and pulled the panties up to her ankles, slowly and seductively removing them and tossing them into the pile. Her pussy was completely shaven, as it had been for years now, with a small tuff of hair in the shape of a triangle centered above it. Her lips protruded slightly from her slit, but not overly so, and you could see a bit of moisture glistening on them. Everyone in the room was focused on her, and I could tell that attention heightened her already visible excitement even more.

"Was it everything you wished for, guys? I'm out of clothes now. Is that what you wanted?"

"I got to be honest; it's making my night Sue." Troy chimed in.

"Me too," Logan said with a smile. "Taylor, you are a lucky man."

"You have no idea," I replied. "Deal."

A couple more hands were dealt. The first was won by Jamar, who couldn't pick Sue, so I was down to my boxers. The second hand was won by Sue, and Troy lost his underwear. He stood up, never one to be shy, and dropped his drawers at once. I could see why. He had a nice dick, his pubic area shaven, and his hard cock ready for action, unlike Jamar. It was seven and a half or eight inches, straight as an arrow, with a bit of pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"OK then!" Sue said mockingly. "It looks like someone is ready to party!"

"I'm sorry," Troy said, looking at her, then at me.

"Don't be. I'll take that as a compliment. It's always good to know you have that effect on people."

Troy sat down, and the cards were dealt. Three people were naked, and only two pairs of underwear remained. We were in dangerous territory now. The next winner could pick someone with nothing to remove, and the real fun would begin.

You could sense the anticipation as the cards hit the tables felt. I looked at my cards, a pair of threes. I discarded the rest and got another three, the winning hand. While I could have picked Sue, I opted for Logan's boxer briefs. Logan stood up and slowly twirled around as if doing a makeshift striptease.

"Taylor wants to see my cock!" he declared.

The room erupted in laughter, which was at my expense.

"My wife probably does, so I'm helping her!" I hollered.

He pulled down the tight boxer briefs to reveal a cock that was probably six inches in semi-hard condition. All three guests were now naked.

"I got to say, if I were to be trapped on a deserted island, this would be quite the crew to be trapped with," Sue said, eyes moving from cock to cock. "Very nice gentlemen, very nice indeed."

"And I'm sure we all feel the same," Jamar reassured her.

I picked up the deck and began dealing the next hand. It went quickly, and Sue won.

She looked at me casually and said, "Drop 'em, baby. You're the last man not standing, no pun intended."

I reached for my boxes and slipped them off, exposing my hard dick. That was it; there was no more clothing to be lost. Two semi-hard dicks, two fully-hard dicks, and a naked woman. It wasn't going to be long now. We had approached the edge of our sexual reality and were about to cross into the unknown.

Jamar was next to deal, but Troy won the hand.

He turned in Sue's direction.

"Sue," Troy started. "Have you ever been with a Black man?"

"No, Troy, but I have thought about it." my wife answered, looking over at Jamar's cock, and then busting out laughing as if to play off her real intentions.

Everyone else started laughing, and Sue proposed another shot. The shot glasses were refilled, and more liquor was consumed.

Sue dealt next, and the winner of this hand was Logan. A few seconds passed.

"What's it going to be, Logan," I asked.

Again, a few seconds elapsed with no question or dare.

"Logan, If you need some help figuring out what to do, maybe it's time for a dare," Sue suggested.

"OK, um....... I dare Troy to feel you up," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I missed that, Logan. A little louder, please," Sue said firmly.

"I said I dare Troy to feel you up," he answered, louder this time.

There were a few seconds of silence, and then Sue turned sideways to face Troy, who was to her right on the couch, lifted herself up slightly, and crossed her legs underneath her. Troy's eyes widened as her tits were directly before him, but he remained speechless.

"Troy, there is a dare on the table." she teased, glancing down at her tits and then back at Troy. "Are you up to it?"

Troy looked at me, probably to gauge my reaction to what was being proposed. I smiled, turned my palm to the ceiling, and moved it toward my wife's tits as if to say, "Right this way."

"Troy," I began, "There is pair of awesome knockers in front of you. You going to play them or sit there and whistle Dixie?"

That was all he needed. Troy lifted his right hand slowly towards the left breast. It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I was conscious of the other people in the room, all focused on the hand and my wife's chest. The hand moved closer still. Finally, he made contact, just underneath and a little to the outside, and with his thumb, began caressing her nipple.

"That's it, touch them, play with me," Sue instructed.

She moaned as he moved his other hand into the position on the left breast. He now had both her tits in his hands and was squeezing and stroking them, giving her the pleasure she wanted. Troy was transfixed on her boobs, with his mouth hanging slightly open.

"Is this happening?" Jamar asked, almost in disbelief.

"It's just a game between friends, no harm, no foul," I assured him.

"That's nice, Troy. Do you want to suck on one?" Sue whispered.

Troy looked into my wife's eyes, and she nodded silently. He moved his head forward and down, flicked his tongue across her left nub, then drew a circle around the areola and sucked it into his mouth.

Another series of moans escaped my wife's lips. She let it continue for about ten seconds.

"That feels so good, Troy, but your dare is over," she purred, grasping his head and pulling it back from her chest.

Sue then swiveled around, put her feet on the floor, returning to her sitting position on the couch. Her nipples were somewhat swollen now, the left more so than the right, with a sheen of wetness from the extra attention Troy's mouth had given it. The first dare was complete.

Sue looked around the room at us. Logan and Jamar's cocks had now grown to full length. Logan was impressive at eight inches, but Jamar's, Jesus, he wasn't kidding. It had to be nine inches long now that it had grown to its full stature; it was quite a bit thicker than the others.

"My God, Jamar!" Sue blurted out. "It's fucking huge. Do you have to register that thing as a deadly weapon?"

"It hasn't killed anyone yet," he said proudly.

Jamar dealt the next hand, and the winner was Logan.

"Sue, since you are back in play, I have a dare for you."

"And what would that be, Logan?"

"I dare you to conduct an investigation and tell us who you think is the hardest."

"That should be easy enough," she said, turning to her right and reaching for Troy's dick.

Troy had been aroused from the start and leaking pre-cum. She carefully grabbed him towards the base of his shaft and gave him a couple pumps while squeezing.

"That's a hard cock Troy; so far, you're in first," she laughed.

"She stood up and moved past Troy and to Logan's recliner.

"Hi, Logan. Let's push these things back so I can have some space to properly inspect," pointing at our chairs.

Logan and I moved our chairs back to allow a few feet between the coffee table and where we sat.

"That's better, boys," she said, sidestepping towards me and kneeling between the recliners.

Sue reached out with her right hand and took hold of Logan's cock, and with her left, grasped mine. She slowly jerked them up and down several times, applying pressure to test their stiffness.

"Oh, it makes it easy to tell. It's a shame I don't have four hands." my wife quipped. So far, my husband is in the lead, releasing our cocks and moving to Jamar.

"I'm going to need both hands for this one. So let's push this couch back a bit, fellas."

Troy and Jamar immediately stood up, pushed the couch back several feet, and then sat back down.

Sue centered herself on Jamar and sank to her knees. She took his massive cock into her right hand and then wrapped her left hand around it just above the right.

"I can even get my fingers all the way around it, baby," she said, glancing over at me, obviously elated with her newfound toy.

She stroked him for about fifteen seconds or so, and Jamar tilted his head back, delighted with the soft touch of my wife on his dong. Then, a drop of pre-cum began to form on the top of his prick, and Sue stopped. She didn't let go; she just stopped.

"We have a winner," she declared. "Jamar might have the biggest cock, but my husband has the hardest one."

"Well, it's an honor to win in such good company," I joked.

Then, Sue took her index finger and wiped it across the top of Jamar's cock, coating her fingertip in his leaking juice. Then, she lifted her finger to her lips and licked it clean.

You could hear a pin drop. Sue peered over at me.

"Honey, I just couldn't help myself."

"It's all good, baby," I replied.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Logan, mesmerized.

"Let's deal," Sue said.

The cards hit the table, and Sue won the hand when all was said and done.

"Oh, my'" she purred, "whatever will I do?"

She definitely had the attention of everyone, as we all ogled her while waiting on her decision.

"I think I'm going to be selfish here," she said, standing up and sliding past Troy. We watched her as she strolled at three-quarters speed to the storage room, wiggling her ass as she did so and disappearing inside the door. She re-emerged a few seconds later with a sleeping bag in hand.

"We are going camping?" Jamar joked.

"No, we aren't," she replied as she crossed the room.

Unrolling the cotton sleeping bag and then unzipping the side, she placed it over the coffee table, covering it entirely, the excess draped over the sides.

"My dare is for my husband," she started. "I want you to eat my pussy while our guests watch."

"Anything for you, baby," I said with a smile.

Troy, Jamar, and Logan were silent, watching Sue intently as she lay on the sleeping bag with her ass at Jamar's and my end of the coffee table, her head at Troy and Logan's end. Her breasts pancaked out a little when she lay down, which I always preferred to ones that stood straight out like paper mâché mountains. The beauty of a good pair of natural tits is unparalleled, and my wife had them in spades.

I left my chair and knelt in front of her. I grabbed her ankles and raised her legs, then spread them apart so that her mound was visible for all to see, allowing me easy access.

"If you wouldn't mind holding these for me, gentlemen," I said to Jamar and Logan.

They each grabbed an ankle and held them in that position. Sue looked from side to side at the guys. Troy began to stroke himself. Jamar and Logan held her legs up, erections pointing straight ahead.

"I think this is a successful poker night so far, wouldn't you guys agree?" my wife said, our company nodding in approval.

"Baby, you look so hot lying here like this," I said, reaching up with my right hand, extending a finger, and grazing it across her slit.

She was as wet as I had ever seen, juices running out of her like a hurricane had hit her cunt. I slipped a finger into her and slid it in and out. She responded with a slight back arching, making her tits wobble on her chest while our guests marveled at the show taking place. Then, I moved in, tongue extended, and flicked it across her fleshy folds.

She moaned and arched up even more as I lowered my mouth fully onto her, probing inside her and tracing a path to her clit. I circled around her button, gave it a few quick tongue strokes, then returned south to explore her depths.

"OH GOD, this feels so fucking good; EAT MY PUSSY BABY!" she begged, squirming on the table, tits jiggling, as I tongue fucked her faster.

I licked and sucked her essence for another twenty seconds while her body twisted and turned on the tabletop, head thrashing from side to side and tits bouncing to and fro. Then she stretched her legs out, brought them down, breaking Jamar and Logan's hold, raised her head and shoulders, placed her hands on my head, and tilted it so our eyes locked.

"Baby, this feels great, but I need to get fucked."

I moved back and up, kneeling, and lined my cock up with her slot. I surveyed the situation around us quickly. Troy stroked his staff, although with a bit more purpose than previously and still hard as a rock, the head slick with anticipation. Jamar was on the couch, dick in hand, slowly jacking his meat, staring at what was unfolding before him. Logan, who had retreated to his recliner, also was openly masturbating, a gleam of wetness atop his swollen manhood.

"Are you ready, baby"? I urged.

"Always," Sue answered enthusiastically.

I pushed forward to meet her dripping cunt. The tip of my prick touched the puffy lips as I grasped the shaft. I rubbed it up and down her crease, my pre-cum adding to her slickness. I then thrust forward, entering the warmth between her legs. Moving in and out several times, I then withdrew.

"Honey, how rude of us. We have company," I said with a grin.

"You guys seem so quiet now, but your hands seem awfully busy," Sue observed. "So, who wants a blowjob?"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Sue? I've dreamt about this moment." Troy divulged, hardly able to contain himself anymore. He then moved quickly toward the end of the table where Sue was.

"Whoa! Slow down there, fella. Let's get this coffee table out of the way, then you three all sit on the couch unless someone doesn't want their dick sucked." Sue said, "Troy, Logan, and Jamar," pointing to the couch as she announced each name.

The coffee table slid out of the way, and they quickly moved into their assigned positions and sat.

"Taylor," Jamar began, "You are OK with this shit, right?"

"If my wife wants to suck some cock, who am I to deny her? But remember our deal. We are the only people who know this is happening; not a word to anyone else. Are we clear?"

A chorus of yes's, and we were good to go. Sue moved into position on Troy, and I moved a recliner over to Jamar's side of the couch to get a decent view of the proceedings.

Sue sank to her knees and took Troy's cock in her hand, looking it up and down.

"This looks delicious," noting the sticky juice he had been leaking from the end, then flicking her tongue out to clean the sticky clear fluid.

He grabbed her boobs and massaged them as she moved closer, getting in a better position to suck his prick. Then, finally, she twirled her tongue around the head, licked down the shaft to his sack, lingered for a minute on his balls, and then back up. Once back at the top, she pulled off and looked down the line of men waiting their turn, with me at the end on the other side of Jamar.

"Just tell me when you're going to cum, Troy," and with that, she engulfed his cock, sliding her mouth down as far as she could.

She made it about halfway down before her gag reflex appeared to kick in. She could take all of me, but these three guys were considerably larger, especially Jamar. I had positioned my seat at his end purely because that was the cocksucking I wanted to see most.

"Oh my fucking god Sue, you can suck a cock," Troy beamed as she began to bob up and down on his knob with more pace.

I was sure that Sue's inhibitions were all gone and probably had been for some time, helped by the booze and three large cocks. I wondered if she was worried about Jamar because, I have to admit, I certainly was.

She continued to suck Troy, his shaft slick with her spit and his precum, while both Jamar and Logan stroked themselves in anticipation of their turns. I saw her eyes looking up and down the line, enjoying the attention as we watched her suck Troy's cock a little more, disappearing into her mouth with each bob until it was almost all the way in.

"Jesus, Sue, I'm getting close."

She looked up at him, then, moving back and rolling his helmet around the inside of her mouth one last time, pulled it all the way out. Then, she slowly slid her hand up and down his slippery spit-covered shaft while she glanced up at him.

"Troy, I don't want you to cum just yet," she started." Instead, I want you to fuck me while I blow Logan."

"OK." You didn't have to tell Troy twice.

Sue moved over, kneeling, leaning forward, and putting her hand on the couch for support. Troy got behind her, reached down, and slid a finger into her cunt, grabbing his cock with his free hand. Sue gripped Logan's meat yanking on it several times and then squeezing the shaft to get as much precum as possible from him.

"Logan, are you ready for me?"

"Fuck yes, baby."

Meanwhile, Jamar was still stroking himself to the live show next to him, waiting patiently for his turn.