Deal Me In! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamar, it was definitely a fantasy come true for both her and me," I began. "I want to talk to you about something, though."

"What's that?

"Like I said, this whole thing was like a fantasy for me, but the part that involved you was my wife's fantasy," I explained. "She does have another fantasy maybe you could help us with."

"Go on," Jamar replied.

"Well, Sue has this fantasy about a group of guys taking her hostage...... Black guys."

"So, she wants to be gangbanged by Black men?" Jamar grinned.

"Yeah, that's it."

"Well, I'm sure I can arrange that for you. We can discuss further to get the specifics out of the way if you'd like. I'm guessing you want to watch."

"Of course I do." nodding my head.

"Alright, I'll set the wheels in motion. You want to keep this on the down low, right?"

"Yes, thank would be the plan. Thanks, Jamar"

"No, thank you, Taylor. I'll see you next week."

And with that, he walked out to his car and drove off into the night.

I closed and locked the front door and hurried back to the basement.

My wife was still on the table, cum drying on her skin, looking at me as I re-entered the room.

"Honey, I thought you were leaving me here," she joked.

I quickly stripped off my pants and walked over to her, my dick quickly hardening at the sight of her.

"Baby, I can't wait to get into that pussy," as I moved between her legs.

"And I can't wait for you to put your dick in me and feel the cum from the men you let fuck me," she said, lying back to take me in. "Did you enjoy watching them all fuck your wife?"

"I loved every minute of it, and you did too, from what I could tell."

"I did, especially Jamar. I liked that huge black cock. The others were good but just entertainment working up to the prize."

I started as rubbed my cock up against her several times and then entered her. She was a mess inside, and the cum coating her cunt made my dick rock hard, and I wasn't going to last a minute, I was sure.

"Well, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, GOD, your cock feels good. What is the surprise, baby?" she moaned as I began pumping my cock into her cum filled wetness.

"Oh Jesus, you feel so good. I'm not going to last long. I'm going to talk with Jamar to see if it's possible to make your second fantasy come true."

"That sounds heavenly, baby," she said, playing with her tits while I fucked her.

That thought of her next fantasy, the feeling of my cock buried in her pussy three men had cum in, and the sight of her before me was too much.

"I'm cumming, baby. I'M CUMMING IN THAT CUM SOAKED CUNT!" I hollered, my orgasm coming out of nowhere, my dick unloading into her battered, sloppy cum box.

"DO IT!!! ALL OUR FRIENDS DID!"

The first stream of cum shot from my cock into her twat, followed by several more as I continued thrusting. She probably wasn't close to cumming, since we hadn't even been fucking for a minute yet, and she was probably pretty worn out, but I didn't care. This was more for me, and I came like I'd never cum before.

"Oh God," I said as I collapsed on her. "That was unreal."

A minute went by of silence. I'm not sure what was going through Sue's mind, but I could only replay this night in my head and how fantastic it had been. Then, finally, I stood up and moved to the couch. I beckoned her over to me, and she lay down beside me.

"Baby," my wife began. "Do you think differently of me now that it's over?"

I leaned forward and kissed her, letting my tongue slip into her mouth, probing all its recesses, knowing she had sucked three other dicks earlier tonight but not caring.

"Baby, I do think of you differently, and I love you more than ever," I said.

"I love you too, honey," she grinned. "I want to know what you want and to tell you what I want."

That launched us into a conversation that lasted for hours. We touched, cuddled, and caressed, discussing everything and anything sexual.

Our life was pretty predictable up to that point, but after that conversation and what had gone on that night, I was sure those days were over.