Deal with the Enemy Ch. 09

Story Info
Melissa experiences a blast from the past.
8.5k words
4.63
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time New Year came around, Melissa had packed on another 20 pounds, putting her at 250. Her belly was now a round mass of fat hanging over her pants. Her thighs were rubbing together so much that she was beginning to develop a slow waddle.

Alisson loved how fat her piggy was getting. She couldn't stop teasing her and making fun of her just to stuff her until she was ready to burst when they got home, then pleasure her at great length once all the fattening food had found its way into her belly.

Melissa loved letting herself go and embracing the fat lifestyle while being under the command of a fit beauty.

However, there was one problem that had been developing since the school year had started. Since Melissa spent most of her time thinking about food, eating, or being in a food coma, she didn't spend any time studying. Because of that, her grades worsened as her waistline expanded. Alisson wanted Melissa to attend the same college, so her grades had to improve slightly. They wouldn't need to be the best since Alisson had a lot of connections and could arrange for Melissa to get into college with mediocre grades.

So, Alisson convinced Melissa that she had to take it a little slower for two months. She would still get to stuff herself, but before that, she would have to study for a bit. And if she put enough effort into it, her grades would improve enough so she could return to her old lifestyle soon.

Even though Melissa had to take it slower, Alisson had it all planned out perfectly so that she would still gain at almost the same rate. At the end of January, she had gained 15 pounds, followed by another 15 in February, putting her at 280 pounds.

By now, Melissa was looking like a fat blob. Her flabby belly was developing a severe hang, and her walk had now completely turned into a waddle. She was getting so unfit that even the slightest exertion was enough to make her gasp for air. Getting dressed in the morning was enough to get her exhausted and needing a break.

Those two months were a success since Melissa's gain didn't slow down too much. Still, her grades improved significantly and were good enough to make it into the same college Alisson was going to. Nevertheless, Alisson was glad she could return to her old routine of ruthlessly stuffing Melissa. She wanted to get her monthly gain back up to 20 pounds. It seemed like this was the natural rate at which her body would grow.

***

As soon as the first day of March came around, Melissa returned to being a full-blown lazy pig. She was sitting at lunch and devouring another huge plate filled with fattening food when she saw the group of the school's fattest girls approach her. This was nothing out of the ordinary. They came to her table almost every day, feeding her some snacks. Usually, Melissa was too busy stuffing herself with the food from her plate and never really paid much attention to them as they waddled toward her. Still, this time she looked up, and her eyes widened.

Since Melissa had only been interested in the food they fed her, she didn't notice that they were getting a little thinner every week. And by now, they weren't the fat girls Melissa remembered. They all were still quite chubby, but their slow waddle was gone. Instead, they walked faster and with an energy that Melissa hadn't seen before. Each one had a bright smile and a bag of snacks.

"How is our piggy doing?" One of them asked as they reached Melissa's table. Not expecting an answer, she unwrapped a chocolate bar and grinned as Melissa ate it out of her hand right away. They took turns feeding Melissa until finally, the girl that Melissa remembered as being the fattest in the whole school stepped forward.

As she began feeding Melissa, she placed one hand on her belly and started rubbing and jiggling it. "Do you happen to know how much you weigh now?" She asked and held back her snack so that Melissa had to answer.

"About 280 pounds," Melissa quickly answered and blushed while struggling to bend forward to bite into the snack in front of her face.

"That's great," the girl said. "You know, I was the biggest one around a year ago at 300 pounds. But each of us has lost about 70 pounds over the last few months. So, it's great to hear that I'm not the fattest one anymore."

Hearing this sent a shiver through Melissa's body, and she instantly felt incredibly wet. Without realizing it, she ate faster, getting chocolate all over her face.

"That's a good fatty." The girl laughed, then picked up Melissa's belly and let it fall into her lap, causing her to moan. "You're just too addicted to eating to stop, no matter how fat it makes you am I right? Just a year ago, I would have never dared to think that one day I'll get to call you a fatty. But now look at you, fatty! Look how out of control you are!"

Melissa's head was spinning, and she was so turned on that all she could think about was devouring more and more snacks. She was about to come from all the teasing when the bell rang, snapping her out of her haze.

The girls smiled down at her as she moaned and held her stuffed belly. "See you tomorrow, piggy." With that, they began walking away, their hips swaying seductively and some turning around to smirk at the chocolate-covered and panting Melissa.

It took a while to catch her breath, but after a few minutes, Melissa, the now officially fattest girl in her school, raised herself out of her seat. Not even bothering to clean up her face, she got some chocolate bars from the vending machine. As she slowly waddled to her next class, she plopped the first chocolate bar into her mouth.

***

Realizing that she was the fattest girl in school wasn't the only milestone Melissa reached that month. Her weigh-in at the end of the month also showed that she had reached the 300-pound mark.

Alisson was just as happy about that as Melissa was. She loved seeing her piggy expand into massive dimensions. After the weigh-in, she made sure to stuff Melissa until she could not move and then lick her until she had multiple mind-shattering orgasms.

Over time, Alisson realized that she loved the jiggling belly her piggy was growing. She was surrounded by soft fatness every time her head dove between Melissa's thighs, which felt wonderful. She made it seem to Melissa as if she was pleasuring her out of pity and because she wanted to have her under her complete control. While both things were true, by now, Alisson mainly loved the feeling of Melissa's fat and was getting just as much pleasure from it as her piggy was. However, she didn't want Melissa to notice it. Whenever Alisson felt drawn to Melissa too much, she thought about how she had hated her. How all those years, Melissa took the positive spotlight away from her. This helped her get back to wanting to humiliate her as much as possible for letting herself become such a massive pig. And the next opportunity to humiliate her piggy was just around the corner.

Track season started about a month ago, and it was time for their High School to host a meeting on the first weekend of April. Melissa had already feared that Alisson would make her come to watch the meeting, and she was right.

The night before the meeting, Melissa was lying on Alisson's sofa, breathing heavily from being stuffed, as Alisson approached her with a grin.

"I bet you know what I'm going to say. Tomorrow is our track meeting, and I want you to be there."

Melissa nodded. Even though she had expected this, she still felt nervous about it. Many people who hadn't seen her for a year would attend the meeting. She hoped nobody would recognize her, but she was sure Alisson wouldn't let that happen. All the parents and athletes would be looking for her.

Alisson sat down next to Melissa and put a hand on her thigh. As soon as her hand sunk into the soft fatness, Alisson felt a rush going through her body. All she wanted to do for a moment was grab and jiggle, then dive her head between them and enjoy the warm fatness around her.

She quickly shook those thoughts and looked Melissa in the eyes. "Now, I just want to make sure that you know what you have to do there. All I want to see you do is to eat. All the time. The only time you're allowed to be seen without food in your hands is when you're in line to get yourself more of it, do you understand?"

Melissa nodded again; she would have done that even when Alisson hadn't ordered her to do it. By now, she was too addicted to eating, and it was impossible for her to just sit around without putting something fattening into her mouth.

"And, to be clear, waddling up to receive your award isn't an exception from this rule. I want you to have both hands full of snacks while you are in front of everybody!"

Melissa gasped. She had forgotten about her award!

Last year she set a new school record in the 400-meter race. And it was a tradition that athletes who had set a record would be recognized at the home meet the following year. All her hopes of not getting recognized at the meet were gone. Everybody would see what had happened to the former athletic superstar. How she had transformed into this out-of-shape caricature of her former fit self. It would be the ultimate display of how far this once attractive beauty had fallen.

Thinking about the things she would have to go through tomorrow instantly aroused Melissa. Soon she was utterly lost in the fantasies of her upcoming humiliation. Her hands were kneading her belly, jiggling it and letting it fall into her lap as small moans escaped her mouth.

She was about to reach between her legs when Alisson grabbed her hand.

"Not today, piggy. You have to earn that tomorrow, and then I'll satisfy you completely," Alisson said. She could barely withstand her desire to jump on top of her piggy and do everything to make her come. But she was used to discipline and got herself under control.

"Now go to bed and get some rest for your big day."

***

Melissa spent most of the next day fantasizing about what she would have to go through during the meet. When the school bell finally rang, she was shivering with anticipation. She left the classroom as fast as she could, which was still slower than anybody else. Her heavy body and poor stamina prevented her from doing anything fast. As she made her way to the back door leading to the stadium, she saw Alisson approach her.

Alisson was wearing the school's track uniform, which consisted of short spandex hot pants that just about covered her fantastic ass and a short top that was more like a sports bra. Their school was known to have a laid-back attitude considering their athletes' uniforms, and boys around the county were coming to watch them compete.

Today was the first warm day of the year. Warm enough to walk around without a jacket. Melissa could tell how much Alisson was enjoying showing off her perfect body, swaying her hips seductively as she walked toward her.

"Ready for your big moment, piggy?" She grinned and held out a track uniform. "Here, put this on. After all, you're getting an award for your athletic achievement. And since you don't have an athlete's body anymore, you should at least wear an athlete's outfit." She jiggled Melissa's belly. "It's not the small size you used to wear since, let's face it, your fat ass would rip those apart if you tried to put them on. We usually don't let fatties into our team, so we don't have your huge size. This is the closest I could find. I'm sure you can make it fit somehow. Now go change and show the world what has happened to our school's most promising runner. You know, last year, I heard so many guys say that you were the hottest thing they had ever seen when wearing this outfit. Let's see what they will say now."

She laughed and walked outside.

Melissa waddled into the locker room nervously. The last time she had been there was on the first day of the school year when she had to change her inappropriate outfit. She was relieved that everybody else had already changed and left the room. Looking at the skimpy outfit in her hands, she remembered when this was her favorite thing to wear a year ago. Now, it was the most unflattering outfit that she could think of.

She took off her clothes, already getting out of breath, and grabbed the spandex hot pants. They were stretched out to their maximum as she pulled them over her huge jiggly thighs, but she managed to put them on. She struggled a little more with the short top as it was hard to get it over her head and to fit her big boobs inside, but she finally got it to fit somehow. As she waddled to the mirror to look at herself, Melissa felt like a giant blob, already panting just from putting on some clothes.

It was impossible to tell if she was wearing any pants. Her hanging belly covered any signs of the hot pants underneath. Even from the back, you couldn't tell that she was wearing pants as half of her fat butt was hanging out, making it look like she was wearing poorly fitting panties. Her tight top barely contained her breasts and was digging into her back fat, causing her fat rolls to become even more prominent.

Melissa looked at her reflection in awe, increasingly turned on by seeing what she had done to herself over the past year. She ran her hands over her flabby belly, picking it up and letting it drop against her thighs, moaning as her whole body jiggled. Just as she was about to start pleasuring herself, she had one quick moment of clear thought and quickly turned away from the mirror. She knew it was time for her to show up at the stadium, so she started waddling out of the locker room. Her belly was slapping against her wobbly thighs with every step she took, the feeling and sound of it making her head spin. As she reached the door, she took one last deep breath and opened it.

As soon as Melissa waddled outside, she felt the stares everyone was giving her. She slowly made her way to the food stand, her whole body jiggling while laughter and snickering followed her every step.

Once she reached the food stand, she ordered enough food to feed a family. They had to look for a big bag to put the food into since it was way too much to carry in her hands. The girl at the food stand finally gave her the bag with a disgusted look.

Melissa turned around, feeling the nervousness rising inside her. She had gotten used to being the fat girl in school and being made fun of. Still, so many other people here hadn't seen her for a year, and she was anxious about how the crowd would react to her gain.

She took a donut and started eating it as she shuffled over to the bleachers. Everywhere she looked, she could see people giving her disgusted looks as they watched her exposed, jiggling body. However, Melissa was surprised that she didn't see many shocked faces in the audience. Instead, most looked at her in disgust. She found a free seat and sat down, feeling a jiggle go through her body. Immediately, her focus shifted from the people around her to the big bag of food in her hands. She tore it open and began stuffing her face with anything she got her chubby hands on.

As time passed and the award ceremony came closer, Melissa finally had her belly filled up enough to start noticing the people around her again. She looked down at herself and saw grease and chocolate smeared all over her top and belly. But the stains didn't bother her since her day would be full of embarrassment anyway. So, instead of worrying about cleaning herself up, she took out another burger and took a big bite.

While she enjoyed the taste of her burger, Melissa overheard the conversation of the couple next to her.

"Do you know what happened to that Melissa girl?" The woman asked as she looked at her husband. "I remember how good she performed here last year. She was such an athletic girl and so good-looking, too!"

"She must be injured," her husband replied. "At least I haven't seen her around either."

It hit Melissa, and her body tingled from pleasure: She had gotten so fat over the last year that the people who hadn't seen her since didn't recognize her.

That was why she didn't see many shocked faces in the crowd as she waddled by. Nobody believed that the school's most impressive athlete could have turned into such a fat pig in just one year.

Melissa had to quickly take another big bite out of her burger to muffle the loud moan escaping her lips. She began to eat faster again to somehow repress the realization she had just made and not start moaning around everyone. Her timing was perfect, as it turned out. Just as she had only two donuts left in her bag, she heard a voice announcing the beginning of the event.

Her heart began to race, knowing that her moment was about to come, and every passing second made it worse. Finally, the announcer said there was one special prize before starting the competition. He began talking about Melissa's achievements over the years and her fantastic performance last year. Listening to it, Melissa didn't feel like it was her that he was talking about. She didn't have any vivid memories of her athletic years anymore; they were all replaced by memories of gluttony and laziness. It felt more like he was talking about a movie she had seen long ago.

After an eternity, Melissa heard the announcer say her name, and the crowd started clapping. She opened her bag and grabbed one donut with each hand, then slowly got up, her fat legs shaking from nervousness. Waddling down the stairs, Melissa could see the people looking around, searching for the athlete about to receive the award. Nobody took much notice of her; they thought she was just a fat girl getting up to get more food. When Melissa stepped onto the racing track, people began to realize that the fat cow in front of them was the once so talented runner. With every jiggling step, Melissa could feel her face become a brighter shade of red as the clapping got quieter, replaced with shocked silence.

By the time Melissa had reached the field where her former coach was standing, holding a medal in his hand, and looking disappointed and disgusted, the stadium was quiet. She turned around and looked at the crowd; all she saw were shocked faces and people taking videos of the bizarre spectacle.

The coach walked over to her. Obviously, he was uncomfortable with the whole situation as he quickly put the medal around her neck without saying a word and extended his hand. Melissa was about to shake it when she remembered that she still had a donut in each hand. She quickly stuffed one of them into her mouth and wiped off her hand on her belly, causing it to jiggle.

After the handshake, both had to pose awkwardly long, so some photographers could take a picture for the papers.

As the cameras flashed in front of them, Melissa grew increasingly turned on, trying to imagine what the images would look like. Instead of a fit girl, a fat pig was now standing there in too-tight sports clothes. Her fat pale belly was exposed and covered in food stains, just like her face. She held a donut in her hand while chewing on the one she had just stuffed into her mouth.

When the pictures were finally taken, the announcer asked for one more round of applause. This time almost nobody clapped as Melissa waddled back. She looked up one more time to get another look at the audience. Most people had started to talk by now, and it was obvious that they were laughing at her. Next to the bleachers, Melissa spotted Alisson, watching with a devious and satisfied smile. Seeing how pleased Alisson seemed to be filled Melissa with joy. She smiled at her and stuffed the remaining donut into her mouth. Instead of disappearing from the audience, she kept on the racing track so everyone could see her heading for the food stand to get more snacks.

Once again, Melissa got so many things that they had to look for another big bag. When she finally held it and was about to return to her seat, someone yanked the bag out of her hands.