Deal with the Enemy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filling up on your snacks, fatty?"

Melissa turned around to see Amy holding her bag with a grin.

Amy was a star runner from another school. The two had a big rivalry back in the day, even more significant than Melissa's one with Allison. It was either Melissa or Amy who would usually win a race, with Alisson following close behind.

"I got hungry," Melissa meekly replied.

"Oh, I bet you did! Gotta work on your figure, don't you, fatty?" Amy pinched her belly and laughed. "Good god, I have heard rumors about you getting fat, but I didn't expect this! How pathetic do you have to be to become like this? And what made you think that you could wear this sports uniform? I'm not even able to see if you're wearing any pants because of your disgusting fat gut."

Melissa gave Amy a pleading look. "Can I please have my food back?"

Amy smiled. "If you want it, why don't you come and get it?" With that, she jumped back and began jogging away slowly.

Melissa followed her awkwardly. Her slightly faster waddle caused her whole body to jiggle, and she was already getting out of breath after only a few steps.

Amy laughed as Melissa couldn't even keep up with her slow jogging. "Having trouble keeping up?" She stopped to enjoy the sight of the obese girl trying to catch up, her face red from the little exercise and her flabby body wobbling with every step.

As Melissa was about to reach Amy, she continued to jog away, heading for the corner where the rest of her team was sitting. "Look who's desperate to stuff her fat belly again!" Amy yelled as her team began to laugh. "You really want this food, don't you?" she asked with a grin as Melissa finally reached her.

Melissa nodded weakly.

"Well, maybe my teammates have more sympathy with you," Amy said as she handed the bag over to another girl.

The girl walked over to Melissa and held the bag out for her to grab. Before Melissa could reach it, she laughed and jumped to the side, handing the bag to another girl.

Melissa tried desperately to get the girls, but they kept jumping out of the way, giving the bag to someone else. A year ago, Melissa would have had no problem getting the bag since she used to be a way faster runner than any of them. But now, she was hopelessly outmatched. She followed the girls, feeling her giant ass wobble with every step and her belly slap against her cellulite-covered thighs. All while the group around her was constantly laughing at her.

After a few minutes, Melissa got too winded to keep up the performance and finally had to admit her defeat. She groaned as her legs gave in and she plopped onto her fat ass, causing an immense wave of ripples to flow over her body, and her big boobs slapped her face. As she leaned against a wall trying to catch her breath, the girls formed a circle around her.

"What a pathetic pig you have become," Amy said as she stepped forward and lightly kicked her belly to make it wobble. She took a donut out of the bag and held it over Melissa's face.

Melissa had to heave herself up a little to reach the donut, which caused her to let out another loud groan. When she had finally got it, she plopped back and greedily stuffed the donut into her mouth.

"Wow, you have really lost all self-control and dignity." Amy crouched down in front of Melissa. She was holding the bag in her hands, and Melissa thought she could finally have it. But as she bent forward to grab it, Amy pushed her back against the wall and caught both of her hands.

"You don't get to decide what you're eating, fatty," she said as another girl took out a donut and shoved it into Melissa's face. The girls took turns stuffing Melissa with food from the bag, smearing a decent amount of it all over her face. At the same time, Melissa was being held down and unable to move. Melissa was overcome with pleasure. She moaned with every bite and was only getting more turned on by the laughter around her.

Finally, Amy let go of her hands, grabbed another donut, and stuffed it into her face. Then she tossed the bag a few feet to the side. "I don't think I've ever seen a human being as disgusting as you. I can't believe I've ever lost a race against you. But I guess that's what happens when you lose all self-respect. Now get out of here. Unlike you, we must prepare for our races instead of being greedy fat pigs."

Melissa nodded and, with another groan, managed to get herself on all fours. She then slowly crawled a few feet until she was able to reach her bag of food. It took a few tries until Melissa managed to get back on her feet. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and then began waddling away, the girls' laughter slowly starting to fade, but her arousal staying at an all-time high.

"Look at this disgusting fat pig; she doesn't even bother to get her face cleaned up," was the last thing she could hear Amy say.

***

Melissa was beyond exhausted when she sat back down in her seat. She didn't even feel like getting up to get more food but managed to motivate herself to do it one more time. She knew that this was what Alisson expected from her.

After her trip to the food stand, she was too concentrated on stuffing food into her mouth to pay attention to anything happening on the track. But she noticed that Alisson seemed to have gotten way faster since Melissa decided to quit and become her piggy. This proved accurate as Alisson beat the school record Melissa had just been honored for a few hours ago. A year ago, Melissa would have been a little upset if Alisson had beaten her record, but now her old life seemed so far away that Melissa didn't care. She applauded for a moment and then focused on her snacks again.

The rest of the meet flew by without Melissa taking much notice of what was going on. She was either eating or daydreaming about the humiliation that she had experienced earlier. Although it had been one of the hottest things ever happening to her, it left her too tired to get up more often and get the food necessary to get stuffed. She still ate 3 big bags of fast food, which many consider a huge stuffing. But for Melissa, it wasn't anymore. She was used to eating way more than that. She desperately hoped that Alisson would have some food at home that she could feed her after the meet.

As everybody was getting out of their seats and leaving, Melissa had to take a few deep breaths to motivate herself to get up again and start waddling to the locker room. This took quite a while, and when Melissa entered the locker room, all her old teammates were already there. She shuffled to her locker, all eyes on her, hearing whispers and giggles everywhere.

The locker next to Melissa belonged to Claire, who had always been nice to Melissa, even after her gain. As she watched Melissa struggle to get out of her tight hot pants, Claire tried to get some conversation going without staring too obviously.

"So, uhm, what have you been up to lately?" She asked while unable to take her eyes off the obese girl next to her, panting while trying to get her hot pants over her dimpled legs, her belly getting in her way and her face turning a bright red.

Finally, Melissa managed to get them off and straightened up to catch her breath and answer the question. But before she could do so, Alisson approached her and slapped her jiggly belly.

"What does it look like she's been up to?" Allison said with a grin on her face. "Sitting on her fat ass and shoveling food into her mouth, how else would she be able to get that fucking fat in such a short time? Isn't that right, fatty?"

"Yeah, I've been eating a little much lately," Melissa responded, looking down, embarrassed.

"More like non-stop," Alisson replied. "My God, to think that you used to be as slim as us. You must be so unfit by now. You know what? Why don't you show us? Come on, piggy, do some jumping jacks for us!"

Melissa's face turned red, and she began jumping up and down. She could feel her entire body jiggle with every move. Her boobs flopped up and down, her flabby arms jiggled, and she could even feel her double chin move around. Each time she moved her fat legs towards each other, they caused a loud slapping sound. And each time Melissa jumped, she moaned, causing the girls to laugh. Even Claire couldn't contain her laughter.

All the while, the girls thought she was moaning because of the exercise. Melissa was indeed getting worn out. But she was moaning because her big bouncy belly kept hitting her private parts, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Alright, that's enough. We don't want you to collapse and smother one of us," Alisson finally said.

Melissa immediately collapsed on the bench, barely able to catch her breath.

"Wow, look how out of breath you are after barely a minute. I bet you're starving after all that exercise," Alisson laughed. "We are going to have a team dinner at a restaurant now. You should join us there. After all, you used to be a part of our team. And that way, you can all show us what you have been doing so much lately. Wouldn't you like that?"

Melissa nodded and felt happy thinking about all the delicious food she could eat there.

Alisson looked at her with disgust. "But you can't go like that. Look at you! There are food stains all over your body! Take off the rest of your clothes and waddle over to join us in the shower."

The girls undressed and went into the shower while Melissa caught her breath and struggled out of her remaining clothes. At last, she was ready and waddled into the shower. As she entered and looked around at all the fit and toned bodies, she was overcome with a feeling of fatness she had never felt before. Seeing all the girls' perky breasts made her realize just how big and saggy her own had gotten. Their toned legs and thigh gaps made her aware of her fat cellulite-covered thighs, smushed together, restraining her from moving with any grace. Instead, they forced her into a slow labored waddle that set all of her flabby parts into a jiggling motion.

There was one free shower in the middle of the room next to Alisson, so Melissa waddled over and turned it on, feeling the warm water rinse through her fat folds.

Immediately Alisson turned around and laughed. "I didn't think it would be possible, but you look even fatter when you're naked," she blurted out. "Come on, pick up that huge gut and let it drop to show us how tubby you have gotten!"

Melissa did as she was told, and the girls laughed.

"Her boobs have gotten huge and saggy, too!" one of the girls shouted, and Alisson grinned.

"That's true. They're two floppy bags of fat now. Why don't you play with them for us, piggy?"

Once again, Melissa did as she was told and grabbed her big breasts. At first, she jiggled them. Then she kneaded them and pinched her nipples from time to time, having to bite her lip to prevent herself from moaning.

"I can't believe what an obedient fatty she is now," another girl said.

Melissa finally couldn't hold herself back any longer and let out a whimper. It couldn't be heard due to the running showers but based on the sly grin on Alisson's face, Melissa could tell that she knew what had happened.

"Alright, tubby, that's enough. Get yourself cleaned up so you'll look at least slightly less pathetic when we're at the restaurant," Alisson said and passed her the shower gel.

Melissa tried to grab it, but her head was still clouded from her arousal, causing her to let it drop to the floor. She tried to bend down and pick it up but couldn't reach it as her belly was in her way. Her second attempt didn't go any better, forcing her to straighten up to catch her breath. She was about to reach it on her third try, but her head was still spinning, causing her to lose balance and fall onto her fat ass.

The room erupted into laughter as Alisson stood over Melissa, looking down at her with a superior expression.

"Oh my, look what our little miss perfect has turned into. Too fat to manage even the simplest tasks."

Everybody looked down at Melissa as she got on all fours to reach the shower gel and slowly struggled to her feet.

"Now, don't waste any more of our time and wash this disgusting pile of fat you call your body," Alisson taunted as she stepped out of the shower.

***

By the time Melissa was done showering, the rest of the girls had already left the locker room. Scared that they would leave without her, she hurried over to her locker and got her clothes out. She started to put on her pants hastily but had to slow down as she found it too tiring to get dressed at this pace. Once she got her pants over her massive thighs and got them to button, which took quite some effort, she threw on a top, feeling her flabby arms jiggle, and then hurried out of the locker room.

She waddled to the parking lot, already starting to get out of breath as she got closer. Realizing that the other girls' cars were already gone, a wave of panic overcame her, and she began to waddle as fast as she could. As she reached the middle of the parking lot, she finally spotted Alisson waiting for her by the car in the far corner. Alisson signed her to hurry over, so Melissa continued her fast waddle.

Alisson watched her closely as Melissa inelegantly made her way to the car. A surge of excitement coursed through Alisson's body as she saw her former teammate's body jiggle violently with every step. She marveled at the thought that it was her doing that this once fit and popular athlete had turned into an unfit blob who let herself be degraded whenever Alisson felt like it.

When Melissa reached the car, she saw Alisson looking at her with a grin. "Oh, come on, don't tell me that shower was all for nothing because you fat pig are already out of breath and sweaty from that short walk."

Melissa was too out of breath to answer and just opened the car door.

Alisson got into the driver's seat and, with an amused smirk, watched as Melissa plopped her fat body into her seat while loudly gasping for air.

The drive to the restaurant took about ten minutes. It took Melissa just that long to recover and get her breathing back to a somewhat normal level. Melissa wanted to heave herself out of the seat when Alisson grabbed her by the belly, looking at her.

"You know what you have to do. It's time for you to shine, fatty."

Melissa nodded obediently and was then released to make her way to the restaurant.

The rest of the team was seated inside and motioned Melissa to a free chair. Her chair was in the middle of the table. The problem was that it was on the side next to the wall. Melissa could immediately tell it would be a tight squeeze to get there. She sucked in her belly, but it didn't help much. She immediately got stuck behind the first chair and had to forcefully yank herself out.

This went on with each of the other chairs. Every time Melissa squeezed through, the girl sitting in the chair got a whole load of her boobs and belly. For that, Melissa received a lot of disgusted looks, comments, and slaps against her gut or ass.

"You girls should be glad that this pig at least has the decency to suck in her fat belly; otherwise, she would have smothered you all," Alisson laughed.

Finally, Melissa reached her chair but realized that the girls on the left and right were sitting too close to her, and she wouldn't be able to fit in between them.

"What's the problem now, fatty?" Alisson asked.

"I need them to scoot over," Melissa said, feeling her cheeks flush red. She looked up at Alisson, who was looking at her with an expectant look, and Melissa knew that she had to continue. "Because otherwise, my fat ass won't fit," she elaborated.

The girls laughed as they made room, and Melissa could tell that Alisson was pleased with her answer, which filled her with happiness.

Now that Melissa was finally seated, they could order their meals. Each girl ordered a small meal, while Melissa ordered a meal meant to feed three people. While waiting for their food, all the girls began to talk to each other. A year ago, Melissa would have been right there with them, talking about the meet or other activities. But now that her whole life only revolved around getting stuffed and lazing around, she found it impossible to speak to anyone. She just sat there, listening to the others talk about their workouts or who had recently made out with which boy. At the same time, she could only think about the fattening meal she was about to pig out on.

When the waiter finally brought Melissa's big meal to the table, he asked where to put it so all the three people eating it could reach it.

"Oh, that's all for her," Alisson said with a grin as she pointed at Melissa. "You know, she once used to be a runner like us, but lately, she has gotten so greedy that only meals like that somewhat satisfy her hunger."

The waiter handed the meal to Melissa, who immediately dug in, not paying attention to the disgusted look he was giving her.

The girls began slowly eating their meals and talking. At the same time, Melissa greedily stuffed her face, the rich flavors making her body shiver and causing quiet moans to escape her lips after each bite. Melissa continued pigging out, not caring about getting stains on her cheeks and top, until she finished her massive meal before the girls were halfway done with theirs.

She leaned back, placing one hand on her round belly. After that meal and all the snacks at the track meet, she was feeling somewhat full. Nevertheless, she was looking forward to ordering some desserts to further fill her belly. The only thing that was bothering her was the tightness of her pants. It had been hard to button them before the meal, and now that her belly was even fuller, they were straining even more.

Alisson noticed that her piggy was done with her food and looked at the other girls with a grin. "You girls want to see something funny?" She asked as she pushed her plate in Melissa's direction. "Hey fatty, I can see that you don't want to stop eating yet. Why don't you have some of my food."

The girls giggled as Melissa immediately nodded and tried to reach for the plate but failed multiple times because her belly prevented her from reaching that far. They finally helped her and placed the plate in front of her, so Melissa could dig in eagerly. One after another, the girls pushed their leftovers toward Melissa while she devoured everything, not caring where it came from.

Eventually, she finished everything on the table and leaned back again while moaning. She felt stuffed and thought about stopping her binge for a moment, but that thought faded once she saw the dessert menu. There were a variety of cakes, most containing a considerable amount of fattening cream, and she couldn't resist ordering 5 pieces.

A bunch of the other girls also ordered some pieces, which surprised Melissa as they usually would stay away from such fattening treats. She soon realized why they had ordered them as all of them immediately grinned and pushed their plates over to her as soon as the waiter brought them. Melissa was now surrounded by plates of cake. Though her belly was already hurting, their sight made her mouth water, and she reached for her fork. Before she could get it, another girl grabbed it and put it out of her reach.

"You're acting like such a pig. I'm sure you'll eat those even without a fork," the girl said with a derogatory tone.

And she wasn't wrong. While Melissa hesitated for a moment, she lost all self-control as soon as she took her first bite. Soon she was shoveling handfuls of cake into her mouth, unaware she was smearing cream all over her face and top.

She finished her big plate and some others in that fashion until she began feeling dizzy from being overstuffed. Her pace slowed until she finally couldn't continue anymore. She fell back into her chair, holding her belly with both hands while breathing heavily and moaning in pain.