Deal with the Enemy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls around her realized she couldn't continue and began feeding her. The world around Melissa started to blur as the feeling of her painfully overstuffed belly became the only thing she could feel. Still, she kept opening her mouth to receive more cake which only caused her fullness to intensify. She was even too spaced out to realize that most of the girls had taken out their phones to take pictures and videos of the spectacle.

They kept on going when suddenly, the button of her pants couldn't take it anymore and popped off, flying across the room. Her belly plopped into her lap, and Melissa let out a loud sigh of relief as the feeling of her belly being freed from its restraints was almost orgasmic. The girls broke out in laughter and blurted out a bunch of teasing insults before they continued to feed her the remaining pieces of cake. Melissa was too stuffed to react to any of it. By now, her arms had weakened and were hanging down to her sides. She couldn't even pull down her top to cover part of her exposed belly. Instead, she let her stretch mark-covered belly lay in her lap for all to see.

Finally, the girls managed to stuff every last bit of cake into her mouth, and Melissa was left to revel in her haze of gluttony while the girls chatted some more. Being surrounded by this group of thin and fit girls made Melissa feel like a beached whale as she looked down at her distended belly.

Soon after, the girls decided it was time to go home. Everyone was already outside when Melissa found the strength to heave herself out of her chair. Every movement hurt her, so she waddled through the restaurant in slow motion. She was still too full to care about covering up her belly, let alone cleaning some of the stains off her clothes. So, she kept waddling, covered in cream, with her colossal belly hanging out. The lower part of her belly jiggled around while her breathing was so loud and heavy that it could be heard throughout the restaurant. Everyone was giving her dirty and disgusted looks as she waddled by until she made it through the door and into Alisson's car.

***

The ride home was quiet since Melissa was panting too much to speak. They arrived at Alisson's house, and Melissa was about to open the front door when Alisson spoke up.

"Not so fast, piggy. Look at you. You're a mess! I'm not letting you into my house like that!" She took out a tissue and cleaned off Melissa's face, surprised by how soft even her cheeks had gotten. "Now, take off your clothes. All of them."

Melissa looked at her with a surprised look on her face.

"You heard me, piggy. There need to be some rules in this house, and I'm not letting a disgusting pig like you inside with those dirty clothes," she said while grinning. "And you better hurry up, or else someone might see you."

Melissa tried to get out of her clothes as quickly as possible, which didn't work out the way she hoped as she constantly had to take breaks to catch her breath and stroke her aching belly.

Alisson watched with great pleasure, enjoying the panic her piggy was in and her pathetic attempts to get undressed quickly that made her entire body wobble. She was getting turned on by how hard this simple task had gotten for Melissa. Having so much power over this fat pig that she could make her do the most humiliating tasks without experiencing resistance aroused Alisson even more.

Finally, Melissa managed to get out of her clothes and looked at Alisson with pleading eyes as she felt the cold breeze on her belly.

"What are you looking at me for? You're not ready to go inside yet," Alisson said as she pointed at Melissa's clothes on the floor. "Do you really think I would pick those up for you?"

Melissa looked down, ashamed. "I'm sorry," she said, and Alisson felt another rush of excitement curse through her body.

Melissa bent down, giving Alisson a great view of her fat, cellulite-covered ass. She didn't manage to pick everything up in one try, so she had to bend over multiple times. Since she was trying to get everything over with quickly, it caused her ass to start wobbling up and down and from side to side.

When Melissa had picked up everything, Allison was pleased to see how out of breath she was from bending down only a few times. "Good girl," she said and smiled while giving Melissa a smack on her ass which caused her to gasp in surprise as it wobbled all over. "You can go inside now, piggy."

"Thank you," Melissa said, and Alisson could see the relief on her face.

Melissa wanted to go inside as fast as possible. The combination of having an overstuffed belly and being entirely out of breath from getting undressed and bending down made it impossible for her to go any faster than a labored, slow waddle. Completely humiliated, she waddled to the door, feeling Allison watch her naked, jiggling body closely with a grin on her face.

When Melissa made it to the couch, she let herself plop onto it, sighing in relief as she felt it struggle under her weight. She kept on gasping for air while holding her full, distended belly.

Allison approached her seductively, taking in the sight of her former rival sitting on her couch as a naked, bloated blob. She sat down next to Melissa and began stroking her fat belly.

"Did you see what I did at the meet today?" She asked.

"You set a new record, congrats," Melissa replied between her heavy breaths.

"Oh, it wasn't just any record I beat. It was your old record," Alisson said as she moved her hand down to Melissa's soft thighs. "Do you know what that means? I've erased the very last remaining memory of fit Melissa. She's dead now." Allison could feel Melissa's arousal as she slowly moved her hand up her inner thigh. "All people will think of when they hear your name is the pathetic girl that turned herself into a disgusting, fat pig. Unable to resist stuffing herself at any chance. A fat slob with no self-respect." She moved her hand to the very top of Melissa's thigh and looked at her with a devilish sparkle in her eyes. "A fat pig that's completely under my control," she whispered into Melissa's ear as her fingers entered her.

Melissa was immediately hit with an intense wave of pleasure and moaned.

"You should thank me for what I've done to you," Alisson said as she kept going.

"Thank you!" Melissa cried out while being overwhelmed with pleasure. "For turning me into your fat pig with no self-control."

"Go on, piggy," Alisson demanded.

"For turning me into an out-of-shape fatty. A pathetic, fat girl addicted to stuffing herself and being made fun of." Allison's fingers started getting faster, driving Melissa wild with pleasure. "Please never stop humiliating me for it," she pleaded. "Do whatever you want to me. Be my fit, sadistic goddess. I'll do anything to please and worship you. Just let me be your fat pathetic pig."

Melissa experienced a mind-blowing orgasm that pulsed through her entire body.

Meanwhile, Allison watched in satisfaction as Melissa lost her last shred of dignity and ultimately descended to being her obese plaything.