All Comments on 'Dealin' With Dawnie'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 9 years ago

Oh man a Buffy story after all these years is a nice surprise, especially when its more of Faith! Great job as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope this is the beginning of a series

Good story.

However I hope this is not a one shot and is the beginning of a series the way it ended makes me think that it is i hope I am right in thinking that.

NurekNurekabout 6 years ago
Possible rendition of another way Faith would assert dominance over Dawn in this.

Sir;

One thing came to my mind as I skimmed through this: another way that Faith could dominate Dawn, but akin to how she seems to really rather like her in the storyline of the show: "Here's how it's going to be, kiddo... I'm your mistress- and we're not doing that. You belong to me, however. but..." here she smiles at her and gives "Little D" a kiss on the younger brunette girl's cheek, or behind the ear "take heart- your owner loves you so;" here she shrugs "you're guaranteed respect and tender gentleness." for, as Dawn seemed to make clear, she wants Faith to own her- hence it'd be the way *Faith* wants it, not how *Dawn* necessarily wants it. Which, irrespective of the older and stronger brunette girl's "superheroine" nature in the show (which she's supposed to be- a good amount of the fighting between Faith and B, as Faith calls her, possibly to tease, is due to the two of them trying to do a 1-person job), she's still a young woman- with all the desires for companionship that that entails.

I gentuenly think a lot of people have the image of an alpha-woman wrong: such a female would still want to be in a loving relationship, that's how I personally think Faith'd do this, but that's *my* guess, and therefore, input, Sir.

By the way, who exactly came up with the concept of Faith as a gay woman- I still want to know, and haven't really found any real answer to that question.

Sincerely one of your fans;

Nurek- here, on other sites, other names, but always the same mind behind them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES