Dealing with Change Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploring Pandora's Box.
7.8k words
4.73
7.3k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,407 Followers

It is recommended that you read the first two chapters of this story in which Sharon Jameson describes the changes in their lifestyle that she and her husband Rich are experiencing as they reach their mid-forties.

Sometimes the major changes we experience in life arrive violently and without warning. Examples would be the unexpected death of a loved one, loss of a home to fire, or financial failure of an employer. It's here today and gone tomorrow and the art of change depends on the ability to accept and adjust to the absence of major portions of our life. These changes are jarring and traumatic.

More commonly changes come on slowly, perhaps not recognized at the outset. This kind of change affords one the luxury of time to adjust to the new reality in an ordered and planned way. Sometimes we waste a good deal of this luxury by failing to recognize or even denying, the oncoming change. Other times we accept the change and adjust more easily.

Rich and I had completed a lengthy chat sitting in the nude in our backyard about the major changes in our life that we had just realized were occurring. Rich was about to be out of a job, albeit with more money in the bank than we could spend in the remainder of our lives. Still the job was an important part of his life that would have to be replaced. Secondly a major part of my life's employment, raising our children, was completed as each of them had now completed college and had successful jobs a continent away. For right or wrong, they were raised and on their own and I knew that I had time on my hands that needed to be put to use. Finally Rich and I had decided we both wanted to significantly spice up our sex life which had gone very bland over twenty some years of raising a family and pursuing a career. But as we lay in bed that afternoon, having finished the bottle of wine that facilitated our conversation about change we recognized that none of the changes were going to happen instantaneously. They were going to take time and work, but they didn't have to be jarring and traumatic.

On Monday morning, after a weekend of more sex than we had enjoyed in the last couple of years in total (surely we thought, sex would be the easiest change to address), Rich went back to work and I resumed the work I was doing in our home's garden. It turned out that the buyout of his company took several months more than expected (don't they always) so he continued his lifestyle as a road warrior. I continued to putter about in our garden and keep the house up (a much easier chore with the teenagers gone). I kept checking the crack in the fence to look for an opportunity to again play the voyeur to our new exhibitionist neighbors, but either my timing was bad or they just weren't around.

However, I think I helped Rich cut down a good deal on the amount of porn he was watching on his nights on the road. He was still masturbating regularly, but it was to pictures of me I sent him via text message. I was masturbating a good deal more than I had in the past. When I was making porn for my husband several times a week it kept me in the mood, even though my exhibitionist neighbors were taking a break. Sexting was a good first step in improving our sex life. When Rich was home on the weekends, we scheduled time on both Saturday and Sunday for a romp in the sack, or in the kitchen, or the living room, or in the garage, or the back yard, or as many of those as we could get to in the time we allotted. He still was spending time at the office and on the golf course, but it was a substantial improvement in our sex life from what it had been, which bordered on non-existent.

The next step in our process of incremental change involved our neighbors, Carl Falwell and Christina Moore. Christina and Carl were about the same age as Rich and I or perhaps a few years younger. Shortly after they moved in I had watched, voyeur like, through a crack in our mutual fence as they cavorted in the nude in their back yard. It was that experience that had initiated my and Rich's desire to rejuvenate our sex life. Even though I hadn't again viewed them through the crack in the fence I had chatted with each of them from time to time in the front yard and at our jointly mounted mailboxes. Nothing in depth—just hi-how-are-you-lovely-weather-isn't-it conversations, as neighbors will do.

During that warm summer I added a regular program of exercise at a local gym—a way to occupy some of that extra time and to see if I could trim off a bit of my middle-aged flab. Rich was gracious enough to tell me that the latter wasn't necessary to please him. He loved my big, soft tits and round, plump ass just fine. I thanked him but explained that appearance matters to women and I had the luxury of having the time, money, and opportunity to do something about it so I was spending an hour or two each afternoon at the gym.

One Thursday, for reasons I can't even recall now, I shifted my workout schedule to the morning. Not permanently. It was a one-off thing. After my workouts I liked to enjoy the facility's sauna. Much to my surprise I found myself wrapped in a towel sitting on a bench in the dry heat room next to similarly dressed Christina Moore. We began a lengthy conversation that was ended only when I could take no more heat. Christina agreed and suggested we continue our conversation over lunch. I learned a great deal about Christina over lunch. She and Carl were not technically married. They lived together in an open relationship. When I asked her why they had chosen not to marry she replied, "Carl and I both had first marriages that ended traumatically. Although we have been living together for five years now we are neither one of us prepared to enter into a formal relationship that ended so badly for us in the past."

I nodded my head in understanding and chose not to pursue the issue farther.

When I told her my husband had sat in on one of her marriage counseling sessions, or at a least a part of it, she smiled and said, "Yes I know. Unfortunately he had to run off to a business meeting after the end of the session so I didn't get to talk to him, although we chatted a bit on the airplane into Boise the night before."

"He and I have talked about the session," I said. "Even about whether we could benefit from marriage counseling or at least attending your full series of lectures."

"I wondered about that," she said. "Usually men don't attend lectures like that one without their spouse."

Her comment reminded me of the conversation between she and Carl I had eavesdropped on in which she said that Rich and I would be a good candidate for them to seduce. But I couldn't pursue that issue without admitting to my voyeurism. Not wanting to go there, I asked, changing the subject, "What kind of work does Carl do?"

"Oh he dabbles in a bit of this and that. He made a lot of money in Silicon Valley a few years ago, but now that he has sold the company he founded, he limits his silicon Valley work to a bit of consulting. He's in Palo Alto this week helping a venture capital firm make a decision about a start-up investment. He does a little writing on the side. She shook her head and laughed. "Mostly his writing is erotic. Now that he is no longer working 12-or-14-hour days on his startup company he is trying to catch up for all the sex he missed before he sold his company."

"Oh, . . . I see," I said, a little surprised she would be that open with me.

"And are you spending a lot of your time on your marriage counseling practice. Rich told me he talked to you a bit about that on the plane to Boise."

"Oh not really," she said. "I'm like Carl. I was deeply committed to it for a while, especially when I still had college loans to payoff. But since I began living with Carl and his millions I've pretty much let the practice slide. We both do some work with a preacher we know in Boise, Reverend Christensen. I believe your husband sold him a software package for his brick-and-mortar church and his internet church. But he and his wife have an additional business on the side. They provide marriage counseling to couples with troubled sex lives. The lecture your husband saw in Boise was a fill in I did for the Christensens."

"Oh yes. Rick mentioned them to me. But I don't think he understood marriage counseling to be a part of Reverend Christensen's activities."

Christina Laughed. "Well it's not exactly a part of his church." She paused for a moment appearing to think and then said, "You know I would really like another glass or two of wine this afternoon, but we shouldn't be driving home if we keep drinking. What say we adjourn to my back yard for our next drink. We can carry on this conversation there."

I agreed and a few minutes later we were sitting in her sunny back yard with full glasses of white wine before us and a bottle chilling in an ice bucket alongside the table. Christina took a long pull on her wine and then said, "Ah yes. So nice." She looked at me and continued, "Now one more thing. I hope you won't be offended if I take my clothes off. I really do enjoy sunbathing in the nude out here." She began stripping her clothes off without waiting for a response.

As I watched her undress I thought, Why not. I've seen her nearly naked in the sauna room and completely naked when I was peeking through the fence. My response, a bit to my own surprise, was, "No off course not. In fact I think I'll join you." Within moments we were both reclining naked, our clothes In a pile on the patio deck beside us. "Oh my yes that is so much nicer," she said. "Don't you agree."

"Yes," I responded. "You must do this regularly. You have a beautiful overall tan." I was also thinking she had beautiful tits, which surprised me because I don't usually react to women's breasts, but then again I don't usually see them unclothed. I took another long drink of wine and then refilled my glass and hers.

"Oh thank you. Carl and I do like to enjoy the sun on our naked bodies. It is one of the reasons we moved down here from Boise. It's warmer here. Much of the year it's too cold to sunbathe in the nude up there. Plus it's closer to Palo Alto. Carl has an obsession with Tech that he just can't live without no matter how often he says he's through with it. This place is a compromise. It's warm and close to Silicon Valley, but not in the Valley and its destructive culture."

"But tell me more about Reverend Christen," I asked wanting to return to the lunch conversation.

She smiled. "Oh he's such a naughty boy, for a preacher I mean. First you have to understand how he approaches preaching. You'll never hear any hell fire and brimstone from him. He tells people God loves them and wants them to love each other and if they do, everything is going to be great. It's really a very positive message and it attracts and holds a growing congregation, especially over the internet. I expect that is why he needed the software your husband has sold him."

"But there's more to the Rev and his wife Julia than just the message he delivers from the pulpit each Sunday. What he doesn't tell everyone is exactly what he means when he says God wants you to love everyone."

"And what is that? I asked.

She chuckled. "What he means is that God wants you to screw everyone. He is a firm believer in free love. That's what he teaches in his marriage counseling practice. The Rev tells us that God created sex, including all its kinks and variations, to give us pleasure and he wants us to accept that pleasure."

I smiled and looked at her and said, "So the Rev's gospel is love thy neighbor and fuck thy neighbor?"

Christina laughed. "Yeah pretty much. Or suck they neighbor's cock, or eat her pussy, or tie her or him up and torment them until they reach an orgasm, or any other mutually enjoyable kink two or more people can come up with. He has a great lecture on the joys of footsie sex."

"Wow," I said. "And he teaches this in his marriage counseling?"

"Oh my god yes," she responded. "And his teaching is very hands on."

"So he fucks his clients?"

"That's just for openers. The Rev claims his objective in every one of his couples counseling sessions is to bring out their inner pervert." She picked up the wine bottle and looked at it with dismay when it dribbled only a few drops into her glass. "I think we need another don't you?"

"Sure why not."

"Good I'll get it and then I'll tell you about his wife Julia. She is every bit as perverse as the Rev."

While she was fetching more wine, I thought about the Rev's version of the gospel. "It's a little unorthodox but I think I like it a lot better than what some religions preach," I told myself.

As we worked our way through the second bottle of wine Christina told me more lewd stories of her experiences with the Rev and his oversexed wife, Julia, and their approach to helping couples with marriage problems. Some of it I had already heard while eavesdropping on her conversation with her husband Carl through the hole in our mutual fence. Other parts were new and even sexually wilder than what I had heard earlier. Before we were halfway through the bottle of wine I was convinced I needed to get my husband to join me in the Rev's marriage counseling. But how to go about it? I decided that the only way to get there would be with an introduction from Christina and that meant I would have to open up to her about my sex life.

I took a long pull on my wine and started into our story. "That all sounds very interesting," I said. "Rich and I used to have a vibrant sex life but it almost died out after more than twenty years of living together, raising kids, and Rich's travel. Recently we made a decision to try to recapture the passion we had when we first met."

"That's great. How did you make the decision. Most couples our age have trouble taking the first step."

"Ahh . . ." I paused and took a long pull on my wine, not sure if I wanted to tell Christina everything. "What the hell, "I told myself, and launched into my tale of debauched voyeurism and following it up with a description of my and Rich's exchange of sex video's and pictures, which had now become a regular thing.

"Wow that's a great first step," she said, "and I especially like the voyeurism beginning."

"You're not offended by having a peeping tom next door."

"Not at all." She snickered and shook her head. "I just wish we had known you were watching. It would have made our sex even hotter."

"So what other things have you and Rich started doing besides sexting?"

I didn't give a shit now. I was ready to talk about anything with my new neighbor. "Well there's been a good deal of mutual masturbation. That's fun."

"Oh so Rich took my lecture to heart. Too bad he didn't hang around for the rest of the program. He might have learned some other things the two of you would enjoy."

"Really? Like what?" I asked, sounding perhaps a bit more curious than a middle-aged housewife should.

"Oh there's a whole world of perversions out there you two should try. If you are willing, you should spend some time with the Rev and Julia. You would learn a lot from them."

"I would like to do that, but I'll have to get Rich on board."

She laughed. "From what I heard from my friends in Boise your husband was pretty obsessed with Julia's tits when they had dinner."

I laughed. "Yeah that's Rich. He loves a good pair of tits on me or on anyone else."

"I've got an idea," Christina said. "Maybe you need to add a little kink to your sexting with Rich. Where is he tonight?"

"I don't know. I can't keep track, but he will be expecting something from me tonight. What do suggest I do?"

"How do you two feel about a little light bondage?"

"Never tried it," I said. I felt my pussy clench as a couple of porn images I had seen flashed across my mind. "But how do I do that in a text?"

"Oh it's easy," Christina said. "I'll help you. Here's what we'll do. Let's go to our bedroom. I'll cuff your feet and wrists to our bed so you are spread out, exposed, and restrained. Then I'll take the pictures with your iPhone."

I felt a bolt of lust push all rationale thought from my mind, or at least as much as was left after all the wine we had consumed. "Sure. That sounds like fun." It was also a bit scary and very erotic at the same time. What might she do to me once she had me naked and restrained on her bed? It's amazing how erotic and scary can coexist in a single activity. I think they build on each other.

When we got to her bedroom she showed me the leather handcuffs and chain links that would tie my wrists and feet to the corners of the bed. But she paused for a moment. "You know she said, naked is sexy, but it's even sexier if you are partially dressed but still indecently exposed."

"Got a plan?" I asked. I was really into this now. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

She dug around in a drawer and tossed a pair of sheer black panty hose to me. "Put these on. We are about the same size. They should fit."

When I pulled them on I realized they had a large cutout for my crotch and my butt. There was really just a strap up each side to the waistband. It was not as though they had been ripped. They were designed that way. I pulled them on and up around my waist and walked around just a bit looking at myself in a mirror. "Oh these are indecent," I said.

"Exactly," Christina responded. "See that's the point of wearing clothing that fails to hide your parts that society wants hidden. You can feel so nasty dressed that way. Now lie down on the bed and let me tie you down with these cuffs."

Within minutes I was lying spread out on the bed in the sheer crotchless nylons with my feet and arms bound firmly to the four corners of the bed. "Try to move," she said. I tried and found I was firmly bound. It wasn't painful but I was exposed and powerless to do anything about it. I couldn't believe how erotic it felt.

Meanwhile Christina was circling the bed snapping pictures of me. "Raise your hips," she said. "Like you are responding to someone fucking you." I found I could do that easily enough. It felt obscene. "Or licking your pussy," she added. I flexed again and groaned. My god I was getting horny.

"You know," she said. "To make these pictures work you need to look aroused."

I'm already seriously aroused, I thought. It turned out Christina had ulterior motives. She set the iPhone on the bureau and dropped down on her knees next to me on the bed. "You have beautiful tits," she said as she began to use her hands to fondle my breasts. The sensation was erotic as hell and I groaned in response. The thought of telling her to stop never crossed my mind. Within a few minutes she had moved from merely fondling my tits to caressing them with her tongue—in ever tightening circles until she was licking my areolas and then my nipples. "Oh fuck that feels good," I said as she began to suckle on my nips.

Going to work on my chest with her tongue and lips freed up Christina's hands for more mischief. She was holding herself on one hand while the other softly worked its way down my belly and began to cup my mound. It was all unbelievably erotic. I was restrained and at Christina's mercy. It was clear to me that she was going to take advantage of my incapacity until she brought me to a climax. It turned out to be more than one climax. After cupping my mound she slipped a finger between my slippery pussy lips and into my cunt. It must have felt like it was on fire to her. At least it did to me. For something that seemed to border on forever she finger fucked me while continuing to suckle on my engorged nipples, but paying close attention to my moaning and crying so she could back off just enough to keep me on the edge.

Then she was gone. I picked my head up just in time to see her round ass wiggle out the door. I struggled with my bindings. "Christina. Where are you going? Don't leave me here. Come back and finish what you have started. I had never been in this condition before, lying on my back, wildly aroused, abandoned by my lover, and unable to do anything to bring myself to a climax. "Arrrrrgh!" I screamed. "You bitch. Come back. Finish me."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,407 Followers