Dealing with Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Rich fucked me for several minutes in his favorite position, my face down on the bed and turned to the side with my ass in the air. He slapped both sides of my ass hard several times until we both came with loud orgasms. My god that was great sex, I thought as I slowly picked myself up from the bed. When everyone's breathing and pulse had returned to something approximating normal we all walked downstairs and sat naked on the back porch enjoying a glass of wine.

After Christina left Rich and I talked. "Pandora's Box seems pretty interesting to me," I said. "How about you?" I asked.

"Best sex we've ever had," Rich said, with a grin on his face.

I agreed. "And you're not mad because I didn't tell you before I let Christina fuck me yesterday?"

"No." He thought for a minute. "I guess the thing we are missing is watching you get fucked by some other man."

I chuckled. "I suspect we are missing a lot more than that. I am beginning to learn that there is a whole world of sexual perversions out there for us to explore. So you wouldn't mind if I fucked another man?"

"I want to watch," he said. "Watching you cum with someone else is exciting."

"I think we need to get to know Christina's friends in Boise," I said.

"I already know them," he said.

"Did you fuck his big titted wife?" I asked.

"Julia?" he responded.

"Yes?"

He laughed. "Only in my mind, but I would like to fuck her and watch you with the Rev."

Two weeks later we were in Boise sitting in the Rev's office chatting with him about his couples therapy.

Names:

Rich and Sharon Jameson

Carl Falwell and Christina Moore