Dealing with Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was back in a few moments landing on the bed with a bounce on her knees between my spread legs. "Not to worry Sharon. We're far from finished here." She had a little palm vibrator in her hand which she immediately put to work on my pussy.

"Oh shit. Yes," I said. "That's it. That's it. That feels so fucking good. Whatever you do don't stop. Don't fucking stop." I could feel myself fast approaching an orgasm and I wanted it I wanted it. I wanted as bad as I've ever wanted anything.

"Are you getting close?" she asked as she pushed her fingers back into my cunt again. "Are you going to cum for me, Sharon?"

"Yes, Oh fuck yes." She had two fingers pressing on my G-spot now. "That's it. That's it. Just keep that up and make me cum. Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes."

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my clit sucking it into her mouth like she had my nipples. That pushed me over the edge and I screamed as the first wave of my climax hit me and grunted from deep in my throat as each successive wave of my climax tore through my body. I couldn't do anything to control what she was doing to me other than to arch my back to push my sex into her face. I did that again and again until I was exhausted, but Christina didn't want to quit. She kept working my clit over with her tongue and had moved from pressing on my G-spot to fucking me ferociously with three fingers. The restraints made it impossible to push her away. It was an exquisite torture. "Oh god no Christina. No more, I can't take any more." I shrieked and screamed, wanting her to stop until suddenly I no longer wanted her to stop. My cries faded out and became calls for more. I couldn't believe it. I wanted more. I could feel just the very remote beginning of another climax and I knew I wanted it again. My cries of, "No, no, no more. Stop please stop," fell into silence and were soon replaced by, "Oh yes that's good. Yes, keep that up. That's so fucking nice." Escalating from there to another round of screaming cries for her to push me over the edge into another climax.

She kept this up until I climaxed for a second time, a third time and finally an exquisitely tortuous fourth time. I was in the throes of extreme ecstasy for at least half an hour. After my fourth climax, she sat back and took pictures of my ravaged features on my own cell phone, saying, "Oh I think Rich is going to love these pictures."

I guess I fell asleep after that. When I woke up I was curled up on the bed, the handcuffs released, and a blanket draped over my nearly naked body. Christina was nowhere around. I dressed, returned home, and then sank into a hot bathtub to think about my day. I wasn't sure how I should feel about it. The sex had been awesome. I couldn't argue that. The excitement of being bound and exposed naked and aroused in someone else's home combined with the things Christina had done for me had brought me to some of the best orgasms I had ever experienced. But I really hadn't planned on going there. I couldn't say I was raped by any means. I had ample opportunities to tell her to stop and I didn't say a word. In fact I frequently told her to keep it up and that I wanted more. It was fabulous sex.

No my concern was whether I had broken an obligation to Rich. He and I had talked about the possibility of including others in our sex life the afternoon we spent lying in bed discussing all the exciting things that might be in 'Pandora's Box,' as we were calling our mutual desire to spice up our sex life. We had both been a bit wary of simply jumping into an open relationship. We didn't either of us firmly say no, but we didn't say yes either. It was left at, "Interesting idea but . . ." So now I was concerned that I might have jumped the gun on the issue. I looked at the pictures on my phone. There was no one in them but me, so they were hardly proof of what had happened, but it would be hard to explain how I had gotten myself into the position I was in without the involvement of someone else. And in the second set of pictures it was clear that I had been sexually ravaged to a condition that would be pretty hard to do by yourself. Not proof, but still hard to explain. As I looked at the phone I realized I had already sent the pictures to Rich. When had I done that? We were pretty drunk, but I didn't have a specific memory of having sent them. Did Christina send the text on my phone. The message that went along with the pictures said, "Something new from Pandora's Box." When I saw that the text had gone out, I had a sinking feeling in my gut. "Oh shit," I said to myself.

I climbed out of the tub, toweled off and was just about dressed when my iPhone went ping announcing an incoming message from Rich. It said, "My god these are hot. Can't wait to hear the details. I'll call about 8:00 tonight. He had attached a picture of his erect cock to his message. Later I got another text from Rich that said, "Can't call tonight. Have to take a client out to dinner and a strip joint after that." Much Later another that said, "Watched the girls but I was really thinking about you being restrained and ravaged the whole time. I can't wait to see what else you have found in Pandora's Box. Sorry I didn't call. The customer got drunk and I had to make sure he got home. Be home tomorrow."

I finally worked up the nerve to respond. Around midnight I sent him a text that said, "Glad you liked the pictures. I had fun making them." I laughed at myself. It was totally honest, but seriously incomplete.

The next morning I was still worrying about how Rich would react to my sexting message of the day before. His response sounded positive, but . . . I was still worried about whether he would figure out that someone other than him had been molesting me as I lay tied up on the bed and if he did would he be jealous? Once again it seemed I was pushing the boundaries of our relationship beyond my own comfort level.

As it happened I ran into Christina again when I stepped out to the mailbox late in the morning. She and I had one of those long neighborly chats that sometimes happen at the mailbox. However most neighborly chats at the mailbox aren't about sex. This one was.

"And how did your husband like the pictures," she asked.

"He loved them, I think," I responded.

"Why the uncertainty? Did he say something disapproving?"

"No, no. He said they were 'hot'."

"So what's the problem?"

"I don't know. I'm still concerned that he is going to figure out someone other than him ravaged me between the first and the second set of pictures and then get jealous."

Christina laughed. "I did kinda ravage you didn't I. I got carried away. I was having too much fun."

"Oh no listen. I'm not complaining. I was having way more fun than you were."

She smiled. "Yeah it kinda sounded like it."

I shook my head. "God no. That was a fabulous experience. I didn't know sex could be like that. It's my husband I'm worrying about. He and I have talked about the possibility of broadening our marriage to include others, and neither one of us ever said no, but we both lacked the courage to say yes, go for it. Besides that we have no idea how to go about it."

"You did a pretty good job yesterday," Christina responded. We talked for at least half an hour and by the time I returned to my house, I had a plan.

The first element of my plan assumed that Rich would arrive home horny, as he had after every trip since we started sexting during his travels. I borrowed the crotchless nylons I had worn in the pictures the day before from Christina. I went home and showered, freshly shaved my pussy (as I was doing every Friday since we had begun our quest for a better sex life). Then I dressed for the occasion. First I put on the crotchless nylons and a pair of black fuck-me pumps with four-inch heels. I was a little unstable in them, but I wasn't planning on spending that much time on my feet. For a top I put on an almost diaphanous blouse that stopped just above the tops of the panty hose. My breasts showed clearly through the top and my pussy and my ass were of course fully exposed by the crotchless panty hose.

I stood before the full-length mirror in our bedroom and examined my look from all angles. Perfect, I thought. I spent the next hour fixing my hair and makeup. The makeup was a bit heavier than I usually did, but . . .it was part of the look I wanted—slutty. I snapped a selfie in the mirror and sent it to Christina, with a note that said, "Here's phase one of the plan."

"Perfect. No man who's been on the road for five days could resist. You look positively slutty." Attached was a selfie of Christina dressed in similar clothing (white crotchless panty hose instead of black and screaming red fuck me pumps). She was phase 2 of the plan.

Is slutty positive I wondered? Well maybe in this new world I am wandering into. It's part of the process of change, I thought. Ten minutes later Christina showed up at the door wearing a trench coat to hide her lascivious dress.

We sat nearly naked in the living room drinking a glass of wine and waiting for Rich. When I heard his car pull into the garage I went into the kitchen and stood leaning against the door jamb at the end away from the door to the garage. The door opened from the garage and Rich stepped incoming to an abrupt halt when he saw me.

"Hi sailor," I said, trying to look and sound as slutty as possible (Rich was never in the navy, but it seemed like the kind of thing a whore would say). "Looking for a good time?"

"Ahh, yes I . . ." he froze in mid-sentence when Christina stepped into the room looking equally as slutty as me. After a long nearly bug-eyed pause he regained some control and said, "Well hello. What can I do for you ladies?"

"For one thing you can let us take those clothes off of you," Christina responded.

"And then you can follow us upstairs for some afternoon fun," I said.

The next five minutes were dedicated to Christina and I slowly disrobing my husband. We took turns fondling his rock-hard dick throughout the process. "Oh you were right Sharon. He has a beautiful dick," she said.

"I know," I said, as I held it out to Christina. "Look at this beautiful bulbous head on it. I can tell you it feels so good as it slides into your cunt."

"Ooh. Can I find out how good it feels?"

"Maybe, if you are a good girl. For sure if you are a bad girl."

"You mean like yesterday?" she responded.

"Yes," I said, "But let's take this big hard dick up-stairs where we can play with it on a bed."

Rich was silent throughout this entire lewd conversation, other than a gasp or two as we played with his cock. Thinking I'm sure, what has become of my wife, and, knowing my horny husband, how do I make sure she stays this way?"

Christina and I turned as one and walked from the kitchen, our arms around each other, our hips pressed together. I looked back over my shoulder at Rich after a few steps. He was standing there staring at us, naked with his rigid cock sticking straight out.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked.

That got him moving and the three of us walked in a salacious parade up the stairs and into our bedroom, our tits and his prick wiggling lewdly as we walked.

Once in the bedroom, Christine flopped down in an armchair, one leg hooked over an arm of the chair and the other spread widely to expose her as she lightly stroked her pussy. "What shall we do with him now that we've got him?" she asked.

"Well we could fuck him," I said. I had discarded the nearly transparent top I was wearing as we walked up the stairs. I was rubbing my engorged nipples as we talked.

Rich was still tongue tied as he watched us and listened to us. His cock seemed to bob on its own every moment or two. There was a glistening drop of precum on its tip.

"Well, I assumed that," Christine said. "But there is more to sex than just fucking. I think you learned some of that yesterday."

"We could tie him up," I suggested.

"Oh yes that's a sexy idea." Rich was looking a bit worried now.

"What do you think of that she asked Rich? Would you like for us to tie you up on the bed like I did your wife yesterday."

Rich was silent. He had begun stroking his cock.

"Yes, I think that's a great idea," I said. "It's really a lot of fun. You saw how much fun I had yesterday in those pictures I sent you. Please Rich, let us tie you up."

While I talked Christina had reached into a bag she had brought with her and was holding up the restraints. "Just stretch out on the bed Rich and let us tie you up. I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Rich looked to me for approval and I nodded my head. That was all he needed. He stretched out on the bed, his arms and legs spread like the famous da Vinci drawing but unlike the drawing he had a great, huge, rigid cock sticking straight up. Christina quickly fastened the cuffs to his arms and feet and secured the chains to the bed. We made him test them and it was clear he was powerless. "Can't move can you lover?" I said.

He flexed his cock in response.

"Oh yum," Christina said as we each sank to our knees one on either side of him and began to take turns sucking on his cock and balls and stroking his shaft, or so much of it as was not engulfed in someone's mouth.

It didn't take long until Rich groaned, oh fuck "I'm gonna cum."

Christina pulled her mouth off his dick and said, to me, "Does he squirt or is he just a dribbler?"

"Oh he squirts," I said. "Like a firehose when he has been away for a few days. Let's watch him. I love to watch him squirt when we masturbate." She leaned forward and begin stroking his cock, which was well lubed from the slobber Christina and I had let flow from our mouths while we sucked. Moments later Rich arched his back and groaned repeatedly as he ejected shot after shot of pearly white cum hitting both my and Christina's tits and faces. It was a grand climax.

Christina and I sat there looking at each other with Rich's cum dribbling down our faces and tits. Rich lay gasping from his climax, his still swollen cock lying to the side like a cucumber left in the sun. Christina looked down at him and said, "Oh we've killed him. Will he recover?"

I responded, "Oh yes, he'll recover in a few minutes, especially if we give him something to keep his mind on sex." As I spoke I reached across Rich and began smearing his cum about on Christina's tits.

She threw her head back, groaned, and said, "Oh yes. I know just the thing to occupy our time with as we wait for Rich to recover. She rose to her feet and led me a small couch that sat against the wall in our large bedroom. It was a piece of furniture Rich and I rarely used, but I could see my attitude about it being useless was about to change. Christina slowly and sensuously peeled off her panty hose so she was completely naked and then she reclined on the couch with one foot on the floor and the other resting on the back of the couch. "Rich," she said, "I don't want you to fall asleep. I want you to watch us. Your wife is going to fuck me, like I did her yesterday. Aren't you Sharon?"

"Yes," I hissed. I didn't give a thought to the admission that Christina had fucked me before taking the pictures we sent to Rich. My worries of this morning were long gone. The only thing I wanted was to suck on Christina's tits and then her pussy until she screamed like I did the day before. As I knelt down between Christina's legs I looked across the room at Rich and said, "Are you watching Rich. I want you to watch me eat Christina. Then she is going to eat me. And if it makes you hard again . . . Mmmm. Then maybe we'll fuck you. Is that okay Rich?" I heard him groan something in response, but I wasn't paying much attention because I had my face planted between Christina's big tits and was licking Rich's cum off them. After molesting her tits for a while I turned my attention to her pussy. I spent ten-or fifteen-minutes finger fucking her and licking her—long slow strokes starting at her opening and going all the way to her clit. I was careful about how I worked her clit, bringing her to the edge of a climax again and again, but not letting her finish until finally she was swearing at me, calling me a bitch and a whore, and using every other swear word she could think of. When she did come it was a violent climax, but I kept eating her through a couple of additional orgasms just as she had done to me the day before.

I stood up and walked over to Rich. He was hard as a rock again. "Did you like that Rich? Was that fun watching me fuck our new neighbor? I think you liked it, or at least your dick says you did." I kept talking before he could answer, "Now you need to keep watching Rick because Christina is going to fuck me, just like I fucked her." I sat briefly in the armchair giving Christina time to recover and peeling off my panty hose so I was as naked as the others. Then I walked over to the couch and let her do to me exactly what I had done to her. Rich watched us in silence the whole time. My climax, or I should say climaxes, because Christina wouldn't stop just because I orgasmed once, were fabulous and I guess I passed out because I came to looking at Christina sitting astride my husband riding his cock in joy.

"Oh you're so right Sharon. He has a great cock." She grunted each time he flexed his hips to drive his cock into her. She must have released his arms because Rich was having a great time playing with her big tits.

I rose and walked to the other side of the bed where I sat in the arm chair my legs spread and my fingers molesting my sex as I watched my neighbor fuck my husband. I had never imagined watching some other woman fuck Rich, but it was unbelievably erotic. I was instantly aroused. Rick was silent although breathing hard.

Christina was breathing hard. "Does he talk, Sharon. Can he talk dirty. I'm getting close and I need him to talk dirty to get there."

"Oh most definitely he can talk dirty. He can be just filthy, can't you Rich," I said. "Tell her what a slut you think she is Rich. Talk dirty like you do to me when we are watching each other masturbate."

"Oh god you have a great cunt," he said to her as he pinched her nipples. "It feels so good wrapped around my cock. I could just fuck you like this forever, but I have to save some for your slutty neighbor sitting there in the chair. You remember her don't you, you horny bitch. the slut you were fucking with your tongue over there on the couch, the slut you fucked yesterday before you sent those pictures to me. My wife."

Well, he really knows what I did yesterday, I thought. But I didn't care about it anymore as I slowly stroked my fingers in and out of my dripping cunt.

"Now you're getting it from my big hard cock. You love that cock don't you, You're just a cock sucking slut that loves big hard cock aren't you Christina. Aren't you?' he growled as he slapped both of her tits."

She screamed in response. Then said, "Oh god yes it's true I'm just your cock sucking slut and your big cock feels so good. Just keep that up, oh yes, yes, yes. that's so good don't stop just don't stop, oh, oh, oh . . . SHIIIIIIIIIT!" she screamed as she tumbled into her orgasm. She remained rigidly erect, her head thrown back as the orgasm ravaged her body and then, when it was done, collapsed to the side. Rich's hard cock popped out of her gleaming with her sex juices.

Rich looked over to me, "Now it's your turn. Are you the love of my life or my bitch."

"Both," I said as I walked over to him and replaced Christina on his cock. I rode him for quite a while, but then he wanted to do me from behind, doggy style. Rich loves that. As I released the last of his restraints and we swapped positions I looked over at Christina who was sitting in the arm chare slowly masturbating. "Are you enjoying the show?" I asked her.