Dean Fucks The Dean

Story Info
Mrs. Clark is heard cumming. Dean finishes the job.
1.6k words
4.44
24.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Ava Marie Clark. I'm the Dean Of Students at an all-boys private boarding school called St. John's Academy.

I've been at St. John's for 18 months and in that time I'd come to accept that nothing exciting happens at St. John's, until 2 weeks ago when a new student transferred here.

His name is Dean Stevens, a 19-year-old senior. His parents sent him to St. John's as a punishment for prioritizing sports, girls, and parties over his studies.

Dean stands out in the senior class at St. John's because; unlike the rest of his classmates, who are primarily skinny or fat pimple-faced geeks, Dean is 6'2" with broad shoulders, a handsome face, and a fit body.

He arrived on a Monday at 10 am, we had a brief class assembly in which I introduced him to his classmates and teachers.

His first week went by quickly, I didn't see much of him except a few times when I saw him going by my office. (Unless I am conducting a meeting, I keep my office door open, I read in an online article that this practice encourages walk-ins and openness in the workplace.)

On Dean's first Saturday in school, I came to work expecting to have just another day in the office where I push papers and daydream about the end of my day where I get to go to the gym and then to my weekly spa appointment.

As I sat down at my desk, I noticed Dean walking casually by my office. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and white socks with white sneakers.

"Was that a cock print through his sweats?" I couldn't be sure, but I knew one thing for sure, I was curious.

I got up and walked over to the doorway, where I stopped for a moment to adjust my outfit and make sure my hair covered my nipples. I was wearing an all-black outfit, a form-fitting midi pencil skirt, a tight t-shirt tucked into my skirt, and 4-inch pumps.

I looked out and noticed that he had stopped to chat with another student.

"Dean..." I called out.

"Yes, Mrs. Clark?"

"Please come," I instructed and walked back into my office so he had no choice but to come in before his next question.

He followed me inside and then asked, "Is everything okay?"

I took one look at him and oh my goodness that IS a cock print.

"Close the door," I instructed.

He did, and I got straight to the issue.

"Dean, are you aware that I can see the outline of your penis through your pants?"

He looked down, mortified.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Clark, I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't notice... I mean... I'll go change right away." he mumbled as he fumbled to try and hide his cock with his hands.

"No need to change, reach into your pants and adjust yourself, I'll let you know when you are good to go," I said without looking away from his hands which were now capped over his junk.

He hesitated, then he noticed that I was serious.

He uncapped his cock to reveal that it was now semi-hard. He's got a gorgeous dick, the girth on that thing looks like it could make me cum in one glorious thrust. I could feel my clit starting to warm up at the thought and the sight in front of me.

He reached into his pants and started to shift his big cock about, first to the middle, I shook my head no, then to the other side, nope!

Finally, he used his free hand to lower the waistband of his, and with his other hand wrapped around his shaft, he lifted his cock to point upwards and he traps it so that the head is poking out, he then uses his t-shirt to cover up and looks up at me for approval.

"You can go!" is all I could manage.

"Thank you, Mrs. Clark," he said then turned, opened the door, and left.

I practically ran over, and closed the door before I leaned against it, pulled my shirt up as high as it would go -- just under my butt -- and with my left hand, pulled my thong to the side -- simultaneously opening my pussy lips.

The two fore-fingers of my right hand went to the entrance of my vagina to collect some lube, then they went straight to rubbing my clit up and down with the deep and urgent desire to scratch this itch and relieve this need left behind from watching him.

My breathing was loud and uneven.

I thrust my hips as I imagined Dean there to meet me with his meat. I clenched my glutes and flexed my thighs, now my hand was a blur as I rubbed my clit with intense abandon.

"Oooooohhh fuuuuck, oooohhh fuuuckkk, oooohhh Deeeean! Fuck me hard." I cried out, begged, and imagined him complying.

"Yeeeeeessssss... right there Dean, oh fuck yeeeeeeeeessss."

I closed my eyes and shook as I rode out wave after wave of my orgasm, all the while imagining his big cock cumming inside me.

My eyes shot open when I felt my door open and a person applying gentle pressure to push it, and me. I stumbled and ended up with my back against the wall. I was horrified to see Dean's face, and my jaw dropped when he looked me in the eye as he pushed the door and slid through the gap.

He closed and locked the door and for a moment, I froze looking at him and he froze looking at my hard nipples that were piercing through my tight t-shirt. I looked down to see that my hair had shifted to frame my boobs instead.

Without saying a word, Dean took one step forward, held the crunched-up hem of my skirt on my side, and pulled it up, he struggled to get it over my bubble butt, ripping it along the slit until finally, half my pussy was exposed with my thong covering the other half.

Dean wasted no time ripping my thin panties, for a few seconds while he tugged at it, the fabric gathered to spit my pussy right down the middle and pin my clit down. I felt a bolt of electricity shoot up through my clit and into my uterus, down through my cervix, and out through my swollen pussy as wetness.

Now pantie-free, Dean pinned me to the wall with his sexy body, legs wide apart both to brace himself and to lower his body so his cock would align with my hole.

I pulled his pants down just below his butt, he used his hand to hold and slide his cock down my slit, to my hole. I grabbed his firm butt and pulled him into me. He thrust into my dripping wet pussy with ease, immediately fucking me with impunity.

He grabbed my tits, run a hand up to hold me by the neck, slipped his thumb over and into my mouth, and then he finally spoke;

"Is this what you want Mrs. Clark?"

"Ye... ooohhh fuuckkk...ooohhh yes. Ooooohhhh Dean, yes! Yes, fuck me so hard Dean."

I didn't have to tell him twice. Dean lifted me up and waddled over to put me on the part of my desk that is shielded from the view outside the window.

With the support of my sturdy desk, our hands were free to remove our t-shirts. Dean has a body of a Greek god, one hand through his hair and another all over his pecks, and abs and then I used both hands to hold him by his glutes. I squeezed his ass to remind him to get back to work. He had stopped thrusting to kiss my mouth, my neck, and my tits.

I squeezed his glutes, and I was immediately glad I did because Dean responded by wrapping his left hand around my waist and holding my left thigh with his right hand. In one quick move, Dean pulled me into him and impelled me on his big cock.

I drew in a sharp breath without screaming and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and wetness out of my pussy, trickling over my perineum and anus before collecting in a puddle on the table.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Clark, your pussy feels so good. Oh my God, you're so fuckin' wet Mrs Clark, I can't keep up, Mrs Clark. I'm gonna cum Mrs. Clark." he moaned.

I felt his muscles tense up. His legs, his butt, his cock, and his abs. Then I felt the spasms in his body. 1. 2. 3. short and quick...

"I'm gonna ah ah ahh..."

...then his orgasm tore through him. "I'm cumming... oh fuck, Mrs. Claaaaark, ooh..." his voice trailed off into a whisper, " oh... oh... oh..." until he was just breathing on top of me, his cock buried so deep inside my pussy and his body smashed hard against mine, pushing upwards so that my lubricated clit was lodged against his body with the hood pulled up.

As Dean rode out the last of his orgasm, I exhaled deeply and pressed into him until I felt the pulse in my clit quicken, I circled my hips rubbing my clit against Dean in a circular motion.

1... 2... 3... circles are all I could take before I erupted, squeezing the muscles in my asshole, my pussy, abs, glutes, and my thighs.

I trembled and shook like we were on a table during an earthquake as a came HAAARD and that's when Dean said, "Oh my God, Mrs. Clark..." and he began to fuck me again.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... thrusts is all it took for us to come together.

I felt his big cock twitch as he came hard for the second time, He cried out as he pulled on a handful of my hair, my neck jerked backward then he kissed me.

The perfect end to the perfect fuck!

... to be continued.