DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 06

Story Info
DeAnn's weekend at the mansion comes to a conclusion.
6k words
4.71
10.6k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend -Part 6 of 6 Parts

By Sherry DeAnn

Suzy, as I was finding out, is not only very bi, but she's also very aggressive and likes to play rough too. Quite a difference from the submissive, eager to please, persona she displays when she is with my husband Mark. I'm sexually submissive with both sexes so I was really enjoying being with Suzy in a one on one situation where she could reveal more of her bi, dominatrix side. What a gorgeous Asian hottie she is.

Suzy moved closer to me and then she grabbed me roughly by my blonde hair and forced her tongue into my mouth. We began wet kissing and Suzy pulled my hair harder and began sucking on my tongue. I was so turned on I just kissed her back as passionately as I could. Our tits were pressing together as Suzy pressed me back in the wall of the spa. I felt so submissive and horny I think I was shivering a little.

She finally stopped kissing me and just looked me up and down like I was something good to eat and she was very hungry. I no sooner thought that when she said, "I could just eat you up, girl." It was like she had read my mind.

She yanked my hair to pull me closer and then she put her tongue on my neck and ran it up and over my chin and across my lips in one wet, long lick. She was like an animal in heat. Aggressive and wild. I was loving this and felt totally ensnared in her power. I was hers and she knew it and she knew that I knew it too. I've never felt this hot with another woman before and it was intoxicating.

Suddenly, she pulled my head back by my hair in her left hand and then she roughly grabbed me by the throat with her right hand and squeezed. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You're mine bitch. You fucking belong to me. Understand?"

She had a real tight grip on my throat but I managed to say, "Yes Mistress. I will do anything you want." I could feel her grip lesson and she looked pleased.

At that point, she smiled and removed her right hand from my throat and then hauled back and slapped me across the face. I was surprised but I didn't try to move away. She still had a tight fist full of my hair and she shook my head, pulling my hair, and then slapped me hard again.

I felt my face burning and feeling a little numb at the same time but I just accepted it and waited to see what she would do next.

I was surprised when she released her hold on my hair and then pulled my lip down with her index finger. She looked at me and said, "You're a tough bitch. I thought you would bleed for me but you haven't. I think maybe you don't really want to please me?"

I said, "No mistress. I really do want to please you. What can I do to show you how much? Please, tell what I can do to make you happy with me?"

Suzy smiled an evil smile and said, "Stick your face out so I can slap you until you bleed. Do not pull back from me if you truly want to please me."

I have never, ever, been in a situation like this before. Like I said, I am sexually submissive but this was a deep kind of total submission that I didn't have any experience with but before I could think, I had my face pushed out and my bottom lip was sticking out too.

She smiled as I said, "Please Mistress Suzy, I want you to hit me."

And then she did. Wham! She didn't hold anything back on that one. I actually saw stars for just a second but I kept my face out there for her as she had told me too. I felt something run down my chin and as I licked my swollen lips I could taste the blood. She had split my bottom lip and I smiled at her as I tasted more blood.

Suzy grabbed me by the hair again and said, "Good girl. Yes, you are so good my pet." Then she licked the blood from my split lower lip like a very turned on Vampire.

After that, I knew I would do anything she said. I definitely was hers. This weekend started out with me thinking it was going to all be about submissive sex and there was a lot of that but now it had taken me someplace I have never been or even thought about. I had crossed some unseen line. I was now a slave. This was not something I had considered. I was a slave. It was way beyond just role play now.

Wow.

As I licked more blood off my lip, Suzy pulled herself out of the spa so she was now sitting on the edge facing me. I looked up at her as she spread her legs and said, "You may please me, slave."

I buried my swollen face into her gorgeous shaved pussy and began to lick and tongue her with a new found submissive passion. I found her clit and in no time she was moaning. I slipped my arms up under her legs and she reached down and grabbed me by both wrists.

Her moans were getting louder and now I was the animal in heat and she was definitely something good to eat. Very good. I could taste her as she got wetter and then she had a strong series of orgasm's and that's when I discovered that Suzy is multi-O and a screamer.

I thought for sure that lights would be coming on and people would be coming out to see what all the noise was about but none of that happened. I guess this is the norm around here. I hadn't been told to stop so I just continued eating her pussy until her screams subsided down to moans again.

Finally, she yanked my hair and pulled my face back. She looked at me and said, "Fuck that was intense. I think I'll keep you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said in return.

Suzy got up and pointed to the ground in front of her so I got out of the spa and stood where she had pointed. She said to me, "grab a towel slave and dry me off."

I toweled her from top to bottom and took an especially long time toweling her beautiful long black hair. Then I dried myself off.

Suzy was now sitting in a deck chair and pointing at her high heels. I picked her shoes up and knelt down and put them on her. She told me, "If you haven't figured it out yet, high heels are the norm for all females here at the mansion. To be worn at all times when practical. Now get your shoes on, slave.

I put my ankle strap black pumps back on and then Suzy snapped my leash back onto my collar and gave it a jerk. I meekly followed her back into the house and to the elevator.

Suzy pushed the buttons and we got off on the second floor. As we exited the elevator we turned away from the room I knew my husband was in which surprised me. Somehow I thought I would be returned to him at this point. Suzy led me down the hall to another door and then she knocked.

I heard a deep, masculine voice say, "You may enter."

Suzy opened the door and dropped to her knees. She gave my leash a hard jerk and I quickly dropped to my knees also.

The door opened and, as we both knelt, I saw Robert, Master of the Mansion, sitting naked on the edge of his bed. He was facing us and holding up what looked like a cocktail. He raised his glass toward us in a salute and said, "Well ladies, would you like to join me for a drink?"

Then he pointed at the two pet bowls that were sitting on the floor at his feet.

I followed Suzy's lead as she started to crawl on all fours to the indicated bowls. Suzy drank from her bowl and I did the same. Gin and tonic. Good, but a half a bowl full was a lot to slurp down. After we finished our drinks Robert patted us both on the head and said, "Very good, what wonderful pets you both make."

He then extended his hands down to us and, still watching Suzy, we kissed his hands and then licked and sucked each of his fingers in a show of humiliating submission. I was loving every minute of it, wondering where this would be going next.

Robert suddenly grabbed us both by the hair and looked down me saying, "Well it looks like someone got roughed up a bit tonight. You may speak freely DeAnn. Do you think Suzy was too rough with you? Maybe I should punish her?"

I looked quickly at Suzy but she kept her gaze straight at Robert and didn't look at me at all. So I replied, "No Sir, I enjoyed my time with Suzy tonight. I love being with her sir."

Robert then said, "Wonderful answer DeAnn. Suzy is still higher on the ladder than you and since you enjoy being with her so much I will allow you two some more time to interact while I watch. Suzy, tie DeAnn to the bed posts for whipping."

Suzy simply said, "Very good, sir."

She stood, then pulled me up onto my feet. She got some rope from one of the dresser drawers and began wrapping it around my wrists. Then she pulled the rope up to one of the tall bed posts and tied it off then the other. I was now securely tied with both arms above my head and spread out to each post. Suzy then wrapped my ankles, leaving my heels on and just as quickly my ankles were tied tightly to the bottom of the posts. I was tied in the shape of a big X, facing Robert.

Robert was actually sitting so close that he started sucking on one of my nipples and fingering my pussy as I stood there bound tightly to his bed. I was getting real wet again as he fingered me and I could feel myself building to a climax. i just can't seem to get enough.

I started moaning, almost there when Robert removed his fingers and laid back on the bed. He rubbed his hard cock with the slick juices his fingers had from playing with my pussy and then he began to slowly stroke his cock while staring at me, bound helplessly to his bed.

I had almost forgot about Suzy until Robert said, "You may begin."

It was a second later that I felt the whip across my back. This was not play time. Suzy laid the whip on with stinging, hard, hits.

I let out a yelp and squirmed against the ropes but Suzy knew her knots and I discovered just how tightly I was bound. I couldn't move much at all as the second lash of the whip fell across my back. I sucked air and gritted my teeth. Damn that hurts I thought but there was no way, no way I was going to use my safe word. I needed this I told myself. I needed to explore the world of a slave since this was, I realized, my new role here at the mansion.

Robert continued stroking his cock and watching me. The whip landed again and again. I wiggled and sucked in a quick breath. Robert raised a hand to Susy to stop. I thought okay, I did it. I made it through the whipping without complaint.

Then I heard Robert say, "Suzy, I really enjoy watching slave D's tits bounce each time the whip finds her back but I think we can do better. Go over to the closet and pick out a coat hanger with clamps on it and a weight from the dresser drawer and apply them to her nipples. While you at it, bring over a suitable dildo and insert that into her mouth."

Suzy came back with the items Robert wanted. First, she reached around and forced a large, black dildo shaped like a real penis into my mouth. Then she attached the coat hanger upside down to my nipples. The clamps were spring loaded and bit hard into my nipples. As a tear ran down my cheek from the pain she then attached a weight on the hook of the coat hanger which really pulled down on those clamps.

My teeth were gritted and I was blinking tears back but they still ran down my face. The room had mirrors on the ceiling and lots of them on the walls too so I could see myself tied, clamped, with a big, black dick hanging out of my mouth. I closed my eyes to the humiliating image in the mirrors. So much for all my black eye makeup. I had black tears running down my face now.

Robert said, "Perfect. Nicely done Suzy. Now give her five more lashes."

Once again, I felt Suzy lay the Cat-O-Nine tails across my back. I couldn't tell if I was bleeding but it sure did hurt. I still had my eyes closed, tears flowing down my face and now my nose was running and mixing with the tears. I let my head drop forward so my chin was resting on my chest and as the last of the five strokes hit my back, I started to drool too. Everything was running down onto my tits and I looked at the mirrors again and what I saw was fascinating, it was me in total submission and it really gave me a rush of emotion, I wanted more.

I felt totally humiliated and it was a turn-on..I felt like such a slut!

Robert was still stroking his cock and I could hear his breathing getting faster. I raised my head enough to look at him.

He stared back at me he said, "Make you tits swing for me slave, I'm almost there."

I started swinging my tits from side to side for Robert's amusement. The pain was bad but at least I wasn't being whipped anymore.

Robert suddenly got up and stood on the end of his bed with his cock just above my face. I knew what was coming next (no pun) and then he said, "Harder bitch, move those tits harder and Suzy, lay that whip on her a few more times."

I was swinging my tits as hard as I could and when the whip hit my back again I saw stars and thought I was going to faint. That was when I heard Robert let out a loud moan and his hot sperm shot all over my face, dripping down across my lips onto my chin and then mixing with my drool, tears, and snot and covering my moving tits. I was a mess and Suzy continued to whip me even after Robert shot his load in my face.

Finally, Robert laid back on the bed and told Suzy, "Enough, for now."

The whipping stopped and I just hung there, feeling all the sticky goo dripping off my tits and running down over my stomach.

I have never felt so totally helpless, humiliated and hurt as I did right then. My back was on fire and so were my tits. I looked over at the mirror to see if I looked as bad as I felt and yeah, I did. What a mess. I had Robert's sperm in my hair as well. He had shot one big load on me. I blinked back some more tears and took a glance up at him, hoping this would be over soon and a little bit of me wanted it to continue.

Robert asked me, "Would you like to have those clamps removed, slave?"

I shook my head, YES.

Robert looked at Suzy and said, "Rip those off her tits."

My eyes got big and Robert smiled. Then Suzy grabbed the handle of the coat hanger and yanked it down, pulling the clamps roughly off my nipples.

I screamed but it came out in a muffled, gagging kind of sound and then I did faint.

I don't think I was out very long but I came to with Suzy slapping me in the face. Her hands were wet and sticky from the goo on my face and the dildo had been removed from my mouth.

Suzy looked at me and said, "Well, did you enjoy your nap?"

I didn't answer and then she scooped the mess off my tits and rubbed it all over my face. Robert had a camera and was taking photos as Suzy humiliated me by rubbing more goo onto my face. Then she yanked my hair back and said;

"Open wide for the camera."

I opened my mouth like a robot programmed to obey and Suzy stuffed a couple gooey fingers in my mouth while Robert continued taking photos, his flash blinding me each time it went off.

Finally, Robert put down the camera and asked me, "Would you like to pee before bed my pet?"

I shook my head and said, "Yes sir."

Suzy said, "That's a good idea, I think I'll use the bathroom myself."

I heard her in the bathroom behind me and then the toilet flushed. I was very tired and very sore but at least this was over. When Suzy came back it would be my turn.

I couldn't wait to be released from these ropes and get some rest.

Suzy came up behind me and I felt something pushed between my legs. I Saw Robert pick up his camera again and I looked down to see her holding a bucket positioned for me to pee in.

Suzy then said, "Alright Blondie, you may pee now."

I certainly wasn't expecting this but, at this point, I just did what I was told to do and started peeing. Robert's flash lighted me up five times before my bladder was empty. Wow, that felt so good. Suzy removed the bucket and her and Robert got into bed and started cuddling. Pretty soon he was hard again Suzy took him into her mouth and sucked his cock until he had another climax. She expertly swallowed and licked him clean as I hung there helplessly watching.

Suzy got out of bed and put a red ball gag in my mouth then cinched it tightly in place. Then she got back in bed with Robert.

The last thing I heard before he turned out the light was "Get some rest slave. You may have a busy day in store for you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, I don't know if you heard Mark leave on his Harley but he's gone. I told him I'd call him when you were ready to leave which might be a couple days?"

As I stood there in the dark, bound tightly to the posts at the end of Robert's bed, I think I was close to yelling my safe word but Suzy had taken that away with the ball gag. All I could do was make mumbling noises.

Then I decided I wouldn't quit, no matter what. No damn safe word. I knew at that moment I could do this.

It was almost midnight and that marked the end of the first day of my weekend here at the mansion. It had been a very busy day. I'd been through so much that it felt like a week instead of a day. Overall I felt like I had done one hell of a good job as the new member of the family. I started wondering what Suzy had to go through to get to where she is.

Suddenly I heard a noise and looked over at the row of mirrors on the wall. The bedroom light came on, and as I watched, the mirror opened like a door; there stood Mark, my husband. He was smiling, and I was never so glad to see him as I was right then. A safe room with a one way mirror. Mark had watched the entire time.

Robert had turned the light on and was laying there smiling too. It became obvious that this was a pre planned conclusion to my first Saturday night at the mansion. Wow, I was feeling better now that I realized I had passed their test with flying colors.

This was their way of knowing what I was capable of and pushing it a little further then what I thought I could do. Training and I scored a 100%. This visit to the mansion had, in one day, changed me and I now viewed myself as a trained and experienced Submissive. So much had been awakened in me in one day. I knew I could be a much better wife to Mark now too. This was exciting. Deep, deep down the thought crossed my mind, "what would it be like to dominate Suzy?" I dared not think it...maybe some day though?

Suzy got out of bed and began taking the ropes off my ankles as Mark released my wrists. It felt so good being able to move again, and I fell into Mark's arms; he gave me a big hug then he removed the ball gag and said, "I'll wait until you're cleaned up for a kiss." I smiled at that.

Suzy took me by the hand, led me to the bathroom and we got in the shower. A wonderful, hot shower. She was very attentive and washed my hair, soaped me up and gently washed my back. When were both fresh and clean Suzy grabbed a towel and patted me down. The rough stuff was over and there remained a genuine affection between us.

"You are the hottest babe we've had around here in a long time DeAnn," Suzy told me as she blew dry my hair.

This was yet another of Suzy's many personas, and I looked at her and leaned in and gave her a long kiss. I told her, "I've never been with anybody like you and I have to say, I enjoyed every minute of it. Well almost every minute," we both laughed.

Robert's bed was huge and Suzy and I slipped under the satin sheets in the middle of our two masters. Mark was on one side with me then Suzy and Robert was laying on the other side of Suzy. Everybody, naked and cozy in the master of the mansions huge bed.

The light went out again, and I was asleep right away. I was really tired, but I felt so good about the way the day went; being sandwiched between Mark and Suzy was really kind of special. Suzy and I were facing each other and Mark's arm was around me. Suzy gave me a quick kiss goodnight, and the last thing I remember before dozing off was Mark's big hand holding one of my tits.

We slept late the next morning, and then Mark and I went down the hall to his bedroom to shower and dress for breakfast. I found my clothes for this morning laid out on the bed. I dressed in tight jeans, heels, matching black panties and open cupped shelf bra and a sheer white blouse. I put on extra heavy eye make-up and pulled my blonde hair back into a long, high pony tail. I brushed out my bangs and was ready to go.I felt happy and refreshed after a good nights sleep and even though I was still a little sore, I was ready for whatever this day would bring.

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers
12