All Comments on 'DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 06'

by DeAnn1960

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I ever read with the climax being Part 6. Absolutely loved the part with DeAnn naked except for heels, tied to the bed frame in an X formation, whipped and nipple clamped, abused on both fronts. Left tied standing while her tormentors slip in bed together. The ballgag to silence her completely while she stood there for her mind to wander. So hot with the fucking and mind fucking. It completely blew my mind. I had to read it twice. I so can't wait for your next story, you are an amazing writing. Thanks for sharing.

DeAnn1960DeAnn1960over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much. My next story will be "The New Sales Girl"

I've finished chapter one so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please share some of their other visits home now that they are members. And what the club is all about?

Thanks. Stay Healthy. Take Care. GOD BLESS,

M.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 2 years ago

Great story. Lots of interesting twists and developments.

Submisky35Submisky35over 2 years ago

Well done. I'll be looking for "The New Sales Girl".

giber77giber77over 2 years ago

Great story. I have said this many times. I admire your writing abilities I trust you will have many mor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeAnn1960@DeAnn1960
Mature wife in a long time, happy, secure marriage. I am bi, shaved, short and curvy. Love hot sex!! We also enjoy motorcycles, travel, and are a Dom/Sub lifestyle couple. Mark is my master and I am his Submissive. I like writing fantasy stories and posing for erotic photos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES