DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took my hand as we walked to the patio for breakfast. Robert and Suzy were already seated and Debbie was waiting the table dressed as usual in her sexy french maid uniform. All three of the Korean women at the house were drop dead gorgeous.

After breakfast, Robert talked about the mansion and how things normally work. He said, "I place a high value on my girls here. Besides the generous salary I give them they actually get days off and paid vacation each year and many other benefits. They can leave anytime they want but they enjoy their lives here and all three have been with me for a long time."

Mark added, "Robert also provides free surgical procedures which all three of his Korean beauties have taken advantage of. The best breast enhancements I've ever seen Robert."

Robert looked over at Mark and smiled, "Thank you, Mark. I do take pride in my work. If you'd like to have me do any work on your lovely wife here, I'm sure we could work something out. Maybe in lieu of cash we could have her come and work for me. A trade of sorts. My services for her services?"

Mark thought about it for a moment and said, "That sounds like a very interesting deal. I'll get back with you after I decide which surgeries would benefit her and we can discuss the details."

Robert then said, "Sundays are usually pretty laid back Mark, so feel free to use the pool, exercise room, or the dungeon. Make yourself at home. Suzy will be free to make sure your day lacks for nothing. I'd like to take DeAnn back up to my office. What time we're you planning on leaving today?"

Mark smiled at me and replied, "I've got nothing else planned for today so I think around three this afternoon will work."

Robert extended a hand to me and I took it. As I stood up he said to Mark, "I'll have her back here before three, ready to go." Then he led me back into the house and over to the elevator.

Looking over at me he simply said, "Strip. Leave your heels on and let the rest of your clothes drop to the floor. "

I quickly did as he said and then the elevator door opened and I followed Robert inside. We went up to the second floor and he told me, "I've got some phone calls to make. Drop to your hands and knees and follow me to my office.

I said, "Yes sir." and crawled behind him on the thick, plush carpet until we came to the end of the hall and he opened the door to his private office and held it as I crawled in. Then he shut the door and locked it. I briefly wondered why I bothered to get dressed around here since my clothes seemed to end up in piles thru out the house but I refocused quickly to what was important in the here and now.

"Crawl over to my desk slut." He ordered. I did as he ordered and waited on hands and knees.

"Bark like a dog." He ordered.

I obeyed him and made dog barking noises until finally he said, "Shut the fuck up and beg to suck my cock."

I started begging him saying, "Please may I suck you cock master, I promise to suck it so good for you, all I want is to please you, Sir. Please, Daddy, please may I suck your magnificent cock? Please, Sir? I want to lick it and worship it with my mouth. I promise I won't disappoint your sir. I'll suck it so good for you. Please, Sir. Please let me have your hard cock in my mouth. Please. I'll be a nasty slut for you. I'll do anything you say Daddy."

Finally, he unzipped his pants and sat down in his chair. He picked up the phone and said, "I've decided to allow you to suck my dick but you better make me smile slut, or else."

I reached into his pants and pulled out his huge, hard black penis and slid my mouth down on it and as I slowly sucked it he dialed a number and started talking to somebody about a delivery he needed done the next day. He talked and I licked his cock and his balls. I ran my hand up and down his shaft following my mouth up and down. Slowly, running my tongue over his balls and then sucking his sack gently and then up his shaft with my tongue again. Over the head of his hard cock I swallowed the length of his shaft deep into my throat and left it there for a few seconds before slowly sucking my way back to the head again. I wanted to give him the best blow jobs he had ever had.

He continued talking on the phone but I knew he was getting close as I continued to work him with both hands and mouth. I heard him say, "Standby for a minute, I'm going to put you on hold."

Then he grabbed my hair and said, "Fuck yeah, suck it bitch."

It was about thirty seconds later he gushed and I swallowed and then started licking, looking for anything I might have missed. He picked up the phone again and continued talking as I licked him clean. This guy seemed to be able to have unlimited rock hard erections.

When he hung up the phone he looked down at me and said, "You really do know how to suck dick baby."

I looked up and gave him a big smile. That was exactly what I had hoped he would say. As we looked at each other, I was still licking his cock but it was growing soft.

He said, "Zip me up and climb up here on my desk.

I did exactly what he told me to do and he got up and positioned me sitting up with my legs hanging off one end of this desk. He opened a drawer and got out a few items. Next, he tied my ankles. My legs were open over the end of his large desk, feet still in heels, secured to the legs at that end. Then he stuck a ball gag in my mouth and secured it tightly behind my head. Robert grabbed my arms and pulled them up as he laid me back down on the desk. He tied my hands together at the wrists and then pulled tight above my head and secured to the other end of the desk. I was helplessly roped and spread on the bosses desk.

He sat down and made another business call as he squeezed one of my tits. I was here only to amuse him now and somehow I found that was really erotic. Robert continued to squeeze, pinch, and pull my nipples as he talked and made several more calls.

On the last call he made I heard him say, "Hello Keith, I've got a new girl that I think would be fun down at the store. Yeah, I'm not sure when but I'll bring her by sometime soon. Uh-huh, Yeah, she's blonde, older, and knows how to take orders. Okay, talk to you soon."

I'd been laying on his desk for about an hour now and after he hung up on that last call he got up and walked to the end of his desk and dropped his pants. He was hard again and without any waste of time, he stuck it right into my pussy. Grabbing me by the ass cheeks he started pounding me. Slamming that big black dick in and out. All the way in and then way out.

It felt so good. I bucked my hips and started to moan around the ball gag. Then I had an orgasm and I was pushing my hips into that cock, trying to get as much as he could give me. "Oh shit, Finally," I mumbled through the gag as I came again. Fuck he had me bucking and arching my back like a cock starved whore. It was wonderful.

Finally, I was on my third, or fourth orgasm and he swelled and shot a load into me. Damn, I loved his cock. I hoped he'd spend the rest of the afternoon fucking me but as he pulled out he zipped up his pants and turned and left the room leaving me dripping and still horny.

About ten minutes went by and the door opened again and Robert's three sons walked in. I spent the next hour and a half being fucked by one then another and it continued through so many orgasms that I lost count and that didn't include their orgasms, just mine.

Finally the clock struck three and they zipped up and left without a word. in fact they never said anything to me the entire time they were taking turns fucking me. It was just as well since I still had that ball gag in my mouth and couldn't talk anyway. Boy did my jaw ache though.

Robert then opened a drawer and came up with a tattoo gun and a little ink cup with black ink. I think my eyes got big and I tried to talk through the ball gag but all I could manage was noises. No words. It looked like he was going to tattoo me and there was nothing I could do about it. I hoped he was a good artist?

The door opened and Suzy and Mark came in to watch.

Suzy removed the ball gag and untied me.

Robert told me, "This is graduation time baby. The tattoo I'm about to give you is a registered slave number and you will wear it proudly. Everyone that sees it will know you're part of the family here and you have made the honor roll. There's a certain status that goes with this and you'll be treated with more respect now."

After tattooing my right shoulder he got out the registration book and entered my name, number, date, etc. and then he signed off and told me to put a red lipstick kiss at the end of my name. He said, "You will have a framed copy put up on our wall a long with all the other girls. The final framed copy will also have your photo on it. It's an honorable recognition and you'll notice Suzy's page is at the top and you'll have opportunities to move up the wall too."

"Welcome to the family DeAnn."

I looked at my new tattoo in the mirror. Across my upper right arm was a line of black ink saying, "Property of Mark"

"777BDSM-#18"

I hugged and kissed Robert and thanked him for allowing me the honor of spending a wonderful weekend at the house. I then kissed Suzy and our eyes held for a long moment. Mark said his goodbyes and Then he led me down to his Shovelhead still naked in my heels. My clothes were packed in the leather saddlebags except for my Leather Jacket. So I didn't even ask, I just put on my jacket and left my heels on then climbed up behind Mark.

Away we roared. I had my arms wrapped tight around my man and I was feeling content and yeah, victorious too. The ride home went faster than I would have liked but as we rolled into the driveway I was smiling. What an extraordinary weekend.

Even the ride home was a kick. At least ten guys looked like they might have gotten whiplash looking at us as we rode by. Yeah, my jacket covered me but just barely. It was obvious I was naked under that fringed leather. Mark was smiling a big smile as he watched me in his mirrors.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Part Six is the end of "DeAnn's Submissive Weekend"

Leave me some comments if you would like to have more

stories featuring Me & Hubby?....I have many... Stay tuned XOXO DeAnn

12