Dean's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Penelope looks through the peephole and sees that it's Clarissa, she smirks. The girl quickly takes off her clothes before putting on Ethan's T-shirt and boxers. Then she opens the door. Clarissa immediately goes on red alert mode at the clothes that Penelope is wearing right now. They look exactly like what she has seen her boyfriend wearing several times before. Her brows knot together in suspicion as she frowns. "Isn't that Ethan's T-shirt?" she asks. "And isn't that boxers also his as well?"

Penelope pretends to be surprised and scared, fidgeting and acting all nervous. She averts her gaze, looking aside and down at the ground. Her ruse seems to be working as Penelope taps her foot impatiently. "No, these belong to the guy I hooked up with last night," she says to her. "Why did you come here anyway?" Now she is pretending to be trying to change the subject to avoid being caught. "Did you want my help with something? I know what you are thinking. You think I'm sleeping with your boyfriend because of the T-shirt and boxers. But a lot of other guys could have bought the same brand, you know?"

Clarissa exhales. "I'm sorry," she mutters apologetically. "It's just that Ethan and I go a very long way back and I don't want to lose him. I'm very possessive. I'm surprised he hasn't called me out on it before." She gives Penelope a small smile and Penelope pats her shoulder to assure her that it is alright between them now. "I actually wanted to get your help on the paper on how symbolism is used in All's Well that Ends Well. It's really kicking my ass right now."

"You're in luck! I aced that paper last year," Penelope says. "Why don't you let me write a brand new paper for you?" Clarissa looks shocked by the offer. "Come on. The deadline is only three days away. You can't possibly write a good paper in that amount of time. But I can, because I already did it before. Just let me help you out this one time." Her voice is extremely persuasive.

"What? But that's cheating! I can't-" she protests

"No one will have to know. It will be our secret. I can give you pointers later on. This will be a one time thing. There's no need to feel bad about it."

"Okay, thanks. You're really cool for this, you know?"

Once Clarissa left, Penelope smirks wickedly.

......

It's been two days since Clarissa accepted Penelope's offer to write her paper for her. She is sure she made the right choice after reading what the sophomore wrote and then submitting it. A part of her feels bad about taking credit for something that she didn't write. But she reasons with herself that Penelope was willing to help and didn't suffer from this. Surely just cheating one time is fine? Other people do it way more often, after all. Still, it doesn't help ease the feeling in her stomach that she made a really bad decision. She feels as if she's just been played for a fool and she doesn't know why.

Right now she is with Ethan. One reason she feels so nervous is that Penelope gave her a call and told her that she wants to see both of them. Ethan didn't suspect anything, but Clarissa is afraid that maybe Penelope regrets what she did. Maybe the second year student is going to tell the teacher about it. But then Clarissa realises that if Penelope does that, then she would get into trouble too. Plus, if Penelope has any qualms about cheating, she wouldn't have done it in the first place. It just doesn't make sense for her to out Clarissa for cheating.

When they get to her room, they find Penelope there waiting for them The redheadsophomore gives them a mischievous grin and says "Hello, Ethan and Clarissa. Come on in." She invites them to sit down on her couch and walks over to fetch an apple on a plate, biting into the juicy fruit. "There is something very important that the three of us have to discuss today. Do you want anything to drink, Ethan?" She looks perfectly innocent but Clarissa gets the sense that things are about to go wrong very fast. Her skin is already getting drenched with sweat as she gulps, praying that what she did isn't going to come to light.

"No thanks, Penelope," Ethan says. "I've already had too much Iced Chocolate from Starbucks this morning. But thanks for the offer, anyway." He smiles innocently at the older girl and Clarissa knows that something is very wrong from the way Penelope is looking at him, and then at her. There is something fishy going on here. Clarissa can sense this. She just doesn't know what it is all about. God, she hates the way he is smiling at Penelope. "So, what is this very important thing that you wanted to discuss? Me and Clarissa are all ears!"

Penelope smiles at Clarissa icily. The girl shivers. "Yeah, what is it?" Clarissa asks defensively, reacting in a suspicious way to the stare. She is rapidly losing her cool. Whatever Penelope is going to say or do, Clarissa knows she won't like it. She has to appear confident and not let the facade drop in front of Ethan. If Ethan knows, he is going to lose all respect he has for her. "We don't have all day, you know? Just get to the point already?" Clarissa regrets using this attitude immediately after the words left her mouth. Ethan turns to face and gently chide her for being rude, making her go red.

"Do you remember how I wrote a brand new paper for you to hand in and pass off as your own writing?" Ethan's head snaps over to stare at Clarissa after Penelope said this, looking at her. His eyes convey a very simple question of whether this really happened. Clarissa's silence makes him hope that she is only perplexed and that Penelope is playing a huge joke on him. "Well, guess what. I lied to you. That was not a brand new paper. It was an old draft that I made last year and if I tell the course instructor, who just so you remember is my mother, you will get busted for plagiarism. That's because the original document has a date of creation and shows that all the edits were made last year."

By now Ethan's eyes are completely wide open in shock. He couldn't believe what he is hearing. "Please let me take this slowly," he says, turning to Clarissa and then asking her "So do you confirm that you accepted someone else's work and claimed it as your own, submitting it to Professor Salotto?" His girlfriend winces, nodding. "Oh my god. I can't believe this. No wonder you've been acting off over the past couple of days." He then turns his attention back to the girl who called them over. "And why did you set her up like this? What is in it for you?"

Clarissa's face is still numb as she sees her boyfriend trying to take charge of the situation. Clearly, though, it isn't going to work, given how Penelope is still leisurely undressing him with her eyes. It pisses her off that this bitch is not only threatening her education but also eye-fucking Ethan right in front of her. "What the hell do you want?" she angrily demands. "Money? You want me to pay you to keep your mouth shut? I'll write you a check. Just don't breath a word of this to anybody."

"Oh, but I'm not doing this for cash. I want something else," Penelope says. Clarissa is now looking at her, feeling confused. If not money then what else could this bitch possibly want? "If you give me what I ask for, I will never tell anyone that it's my work. You can pass if off as yours and then get an excellent grade for it." Now the freshmen are leaning towards her in anticipation as she pauses. "Ethan, if you fuck me I won't get your girlfriend in trouble."

Both of them are in shock over her bold words. Clarissa sputters, disbelief clear on her face. She can't believe that the older girl would suggest something like that. Not that she thinks about it though, she recalls that she once saw her wearing what looked like Ethan's T-shirt and boxers. Maybe they were already cuckolding her in secret and now want an excuse to go public? No, Ethan wouldn't do that. "You can't be serious!" Clarissa exclaims. "I will never, ever let you have sex with my boyfriend!"

Ethan is also equally outraged. He can't believe he is being so easily objectified, treated as though he is a commodity that can be given away in exchange for Penelope keeping something a secret. "Clarissa is right!" he says to the tall second year. Penelope is smirking at him with that infuriating shit eating grin on her face and he is struggling to contain himself. "I won't do what you want. We can just go tell someone about what you did. She and I'll explain everything and as for an extension of the deadline."

Penelope actually starts laughing over that hysterically. It is only now that they realize how twisted she is. She has planned out a diabolical plot to ensnare them and coerce Ethan into giving her sex. And she does not look the least bit ashamed of how she did it. "Good luck with that," she says to the two first year students. "Like I just reminded you mere moments ago, my mother is the dean of our faculty. Two of the other instructors are my godparents. Who do you think they are going to believe? Me or you guys? Come on. Don't be an idiot and just give me what I'm asking for. All you have to do, Ethan, is fuck me."

Ethan's whole body is trembling. As much as he hates being treated like an object, he hates the fact that her words make him hard. A pretty girl with a round ass and muscular thighs is just confidently ordering him to fuck her. It's difficult not to get aroused from that. "I'm not going to do it," he says to her. She looks at him, amused. "I love my girlfriend and I will never cheat on her. I'll write her a paper myself today."

Clarissa is rapidly grasping for ideas right now. She knows that while her dear boyfriend is smart, he is not that good. Even if he manages to write her a brand new paper in that short amount of time, it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as what Penelope gave her. With a heavy heart, she comes to the realization that there is only one thing she can do. "Yes, that's right," Clarissa pretends to go along with Ethan. "Can you please leave first? I'd like to have a few more words with Penelope in private. I'll join you back at your room later, baby."

Ethan nods. He thinks that she just wants to yell at Penelope and doesn't want him to see her that way. If he knew what she is really going to do or say, he wouldn't leave. But he doesn't and exits the room. Penelope gives her a smirk. "So, you want to tell me that you will convince him to do it for you? Come on, why else would you stay behind after asking him to leave. You want to discuss it in private, don't you? You can tell me, Clarissa. I won't judge you. You are trying to save your own future, after all."

"As intelligent as Ethan is, I know that he can't write an excellent paper within just one day," she admits to Penelope. "Do you really want only a relationship with him?" The auburn haired girl nods and gives her a smile. "Fine, I'll let you borrow him. But only for one night. You can do whatever you want with him tonight, but that's it. Okay?" She has no idea at all that Penelope wants much more than one night. This is both a way for her to relieve her frustrations and also undermine Clarissa and Ethan, driving a wedge of suspicion between them.

But Penelope doesn't reveal all this and only nods. "Of course. I only want one night," the sophomore lies through her teeth. Nothing could be further from the truth. Her Machiavellian mind is already full of thoughts about how she is going to make the two young lovers mistrust each other. "So how are you going to convince him to put out for me? Ethan was adamant in his refusal before he left the room. You also said that you don't want him to do it."

Clarissa pauses to think about this for a moment. It is true. She did react in a very negative way to the offer, right in front of Ethan. "I'll persuade him," she says with conviction. "I know him way better than anyone else. He will do it once I push all the right buttons. Just give me some time. Ethan should turn up at your room tonight." She couldn't believe what she just promised she is going to do.

"Goodie! Come on. Let's shake on it." The two girls shake hands to seal the deal and Clarissa leaves the room. She heads back to her own dorm with a thousand thoughts whirling through her mind as she thinks about how on Earth she is going to pull this off. It is a massive task lying ahead of her, to get her boyfriend to fuck another girl so she can avoid getting into trouble for plagiarism.

She knows it's incredibly selfish of her to try to use her boyfriend to avoid the consequences of her own very foolish actions. But she worked so hard to get into UC Davis. Her parents set very high expectations of her. If she gets into big trouble, they would be so very disappointed and she doesn't want that. That's why she has to go along with this, no matter how much she doesn't want to. She can only hope that Ethan would be willing to do it to save her. The girl sighs as she accepts what she must do.

........

Ethan is still trembling all over in shock and indignation. He can not believe that someone he looked up to, an older student he thought he could trust, just set his girlfriend up like that. It's bad enough that she tricked Clarissa. But the fact that Penelope is also trying to blackmail him into fucking her to keep her quiet is also extremely disconcerting. He hates himself for this but has to admire her ingenuity. She knows that her position as daughter of the dean of their faculty makes her more believable than them. Her testimony would be much more credible than theirs. That much he knows he can expect. He will have to start writing right away to make an okay paper for his girlfriend to use, so that she could get a decent grade and won't be accused of plagiarism.

Once he gets inside his dorm room, he expects to start on the work right away. But unfortunately Sam is engaged in an orgy right now, lying between two voluptuous blondes. "Hey, man. Wanna take one of these hoes? Lizzie told me after sucking my did that she has a crush on you," Sam says, and Lizzie blushes as she guides his cock into the other girl's cunt. Then he notices that his roommate expression shows that he is having some trouble. "Okay, girls. Stop for a second. Ethan are you okay, buddy?"

"It's about Penelope," he says, making Sam frown. The larger boy is pretty sure that that redheadhas a massive crush on Ethan but could never get any evidence. "She is blackmailing me to fuck her." Sam's eyes nearly bug out of his head. Well, here's the proof he's been looking for. "She told Clarissa she is going to write a new paper for her to submit but gave her an old draft she wrote a year ago. It has a date of creation and the dates when the edits were made. She said that if I don't want Clarissa to get into trouble for plagiarism, I'm going to have to fuck her."

"Wow," Sam finds himself gobsmacked. Now he knows for certain that Penelope really likes his friend. But he never thought her feelings would be strong enough for her to go to such lengths. "What are you going to do then?" he asks. "I mean, she is quite good looking. Maybe you should just take one for the team. Save your girlfriend. I'm sure she would appreciate your sacrifice." Ethan doesn't know whether this is sarcastic or not but either way, it makes him feel the rare violent impulse inside him rears up.

"I am not going to do that, Sam!" he shouts, making the bigger guy flinch. "What I'm going to do is grab my laptop and go to the library to type up another paper for Clarissa to submit at the end of today. That way, she has something to turn in and won't get into any trouble." He then finds his laptop and prepares to leave the room when Clarissa comes in, ignoring the naked people on the bed. "Hey, baby," Ethan greets her. "I'm going to write you a paper that you can submit as your assignment. Just tell the professor that you submitted the wrong draft."

"Honey, that's really sweet, but let's be honest. You can't possibly write a good paper within just a few hours," she says, stumping him. Her voice makes it clear she doesn't believe in him. "It would be so much easier if you just give Penelope what she wants and fuck her. Please, I know that you don't love her. You love only me. I won't be jealous or angry with you. I'm the one asking you to do this. I'm begging you. Please just fuck Penelope so she'd keep quiet about this. You can even enjoy it if you want to."

Ethan stares at her in shock. "Do you know what you are saying?" he asks. "I love you and only you. I can't have sex with someone I don't love. I can only sleep with you, Clarissa. Please, don't make me fuck someone else, because I don't want to. I only want to fuck you." He grasps her hands and looks into her eyes. But she brushes his hands aside brusquely, shocking him with her action. "Baby, you honestly can't be mad because I'm refusing to cheat on you."

"It wouldn't be cheating since I'm giving you permission to do it and even begging you to. If you love me you would do it," she says. "I can't be a disgrace. I won't disappoint my parents. If you care about my reputation and future, then you will go and fuck her right now. Give her what she wants because you are the only one who can, and I need her to be happy. I need it. Otherwise I won't be safe." She stares at him, begging him to do what it takes to help her out. Clarissa knows that he will give in but wants it to be over with as soon as possible.

Ethan knows that this is a dreadful idea and that it could seriously damage their relationship but the way his girlfriend is looking at him so expectantly makes it really difficult to say no. He wants to help her avoid getting into trouble and eventually gives in to her demand. "Fine, I'll do it with her, but only once," he says to Clarissa. "I'm only doing this because I love you and don't want her to ruin your life." He then puts the laptop back on his desk and prepares to head out, before his girlfriend grabs him and starts combing his hair.

"You need to look as good as you can," she says to him. "Make sure that she is satisfied." He feels like such a whore now as he leaves through the door, walking along the hallway and heading off. As he walks through the throng of people, he finds himself wondering just how exactly his previously mundane university life has gotten to this point. He has only been here for less than a semester and is already about to trade sex for someone keeping a secret.

.........

When he gets into Penelope's room, she is hiding behind the door and quickly slams it shut, grabbing him. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this for," she hisses into his ear, smashing her lips against his in a violent kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He moans in surprise and tries to push her off but she wraps her slender arms around his neck tightly. Parting lips to take a breath, she says "You are going to do every single thing I want, or else I will make sure Clarissa get expelled, got it?"

Ethan gulps, nodding. "Okay, I'll do what you want," he tells her, allowing her to guide his hand to her crotch. She slides her shorts down, revealing that she isn't wearing panties underneath. The sight of her bare vagina makes him stiffen inside his pants and she moves his fingers to her entrance, humping against his hand gently. Her nectar flows out of the slit, making Ethan's fingers go slick. "What do you want me to do now?" the freshman asks awkwardly. He has no idea how to proceed, having only ever had sex with Clarissa. And that took a month to get used to, despite them knowing each other their entire lives.

"Stick your fingers inside me, cutie," she instructs him. He huffs before inserting them, Probing around inside her, he feels how hot she is. Her folds wrap tightly around his fingers, clenching around him as her juices flow out all over his hand. "That's it. Get me warmed up. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." Her words make his already erect dick even harder as she smirks at him, letting him know that she's going to get exactly what she wants.