Dean's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope then unzips his pants, wrapping her hands around his engorged tool. He moans from how good her hand feels on him. Smirking at his reaction, she begins caressing it. The girl strokes up and down his prick. "Oh god," Ethan whimpers from the handjob. She is making him feel so good with how she tugs him. It makes him feel guilty for enjoying the sensation and he tries to block the pleasure from his mind. The effort is futile though and he only throbs in her hand more and more with every passing second.

She then astonishes him by getting down on her knees and kissing the tip of his cock. Licking up his rapidly flowing pre-cum, Penelope says "So delicious, baby." Then she wraps her lips around his cock crown and slides it down to the base of his rod. Now his entire shaft is inside her mouth. She begins to suck him off, blowing Ethan. Giving him a sloppy blowjob, she hums around the rod, making him groan. It feels so fucking wonderful and he almost cums inside her.

The girl pauses before he can though and steers him over to her bed, where she makes him lie down on his back and straddles him. "I'm going to fuck you bareback. No condoms or any other form of protection," she tells him. He freaks out and tries to squirm out of the way but she seizes his wrists and slam them back on the bed. "Nope. Don't even think about escaping. You're going to let me do what I want, or else your girlfriend is getting expelled." Ethan could only stare in horror as she starts to lower her body, knowing that he has no other choice but to let her do this to him.

When her pussy lips touch his cock crown, he couldn't believe how sopping wet she is. Her juice stream down all over the sides of his rod. She slides down and sheathes him completely inside her. With his cock buried in her snatch, she rests on top of him before starting to move. Riding him slowly at first, she begins to bounce faster once used to it. This is her first time, after all. "I really love how you try not to moan," she tells him with an arrogant smirk on her beautiful face. "Face it. You enjoy this, don't you?"

Ethan shakes his head but the smirk on her face shows that she doesn't believe him. He tries to stay as still as possible but it feels so good and he loves the friction so much, and wants even more of it. So he is soon reluctantly thrusting upwards inside her, giving her what she wants. The sophomore smirks victoriously as he gives in and surrenders, fucking her back. "Yes, fuck me now. Give me your cock. I want to feel you cum inside me. Cum inside my fucking pussy, my love."

With a loud cry, Ethan begins pumping his cum inside Penelope, filling up her snatch. He rapidly fils her pussy with his cum, ejaculating bucket loads inside the slender girl as she keeps on riding him throughout his entire orgasm. Once she's done, the girl climbs off and shows him how he has dumped gallons of semen inside her. "Fuck my ass next," she orders him, getting on all fours and spreading her asscheeks apart, exposing her wrinkly brown hole. She dips her fingers into her used orifice and brings them out with Ethan's warm cum, placing the seed on her asshole so that it can be used as a lubricant.

Ethan lines up his cock with her asshole and then slowly enters her, penetrating the girl's muscular booty. He impales her ass and fucks her, driving in and out of her asshole. Drilling the older girl's ass, he grunts. After fucking her for about ten minutes, he starts cumming for the second time, this time unloading his jizz deep in her bowels. He collapses next to her and she forces him to stay there and cuddle with her for the next hour, before letting him go.

.............

The next morning, Ethan wakes up to find himself in Penelope's arms. She is hugging him from behind, her face resting in the crook of his neck. The older girl is already awake and smiling at him mirthfully. "You might as well break up with Clarissa now," she says. "Because she would dump you when you get back to your room." The way she says this so confidently makes him think she knows something he doesn't. The truth is, when he was still passed out, she called Clarissa and mentioned the boxers and T-shirt the latter saw her in before hanging up the call.

Now Clarissa is under the impression that he cheated on her with Penelope before and that that's why he gave in to her demand so easily. Ethan is unaware of all of this. He glares at Penelope with some anger in his beautiful eyes. "No she won't. She was the one who begged me to have sex with you in the first place," he tells her and she chuckles at him. "What are you laughing at? Look, I already did what you asked for. Will you promise now that you wouldn't try to blackmail Clarissa with plagiarism again?"

Penelope is still giggling. "Of course. I won't have to. Oh, my dear Ethan. You are just so naive, aren't you? Let me tell you something. This has always been about more than me just being horny and wanting to get laid by you. Although, that did play a pretty big part in my decision making." She looks at him seriously now. "Your girlfriend is going to think that you already wanted to have sex with me. That's the only possible reason on why you accepted the deal so quickly. Or at least it will be to her. But the truth is you really love her enough to sacrifice yourself to my lust to protect her. She's just not going to get that. She's going to dump you and you're going to come back to my room and fuck me."

Ethan shakes his head incredulously. "No way," he says, trying to convince himself that this older girl is simply mad. "I mean, she wouldn't dump me for doing something she told me to. I'm going to tell her I only did it because I love her." He then gets up and puts his clothes back on, and then leaves the room. Heading outside, he is surprised to see some of Penelope's friends staring at him. They are all smirking and whispering amongst themselves as they watch him making the walk of shame.

When he gets back to his dorm room, Ethan finds Clarissa waiting for him. The fucked out boy stumbles towards her. He wraps his arms around her in a hug but she shoves him away with a disgusted look on her face. Ethan stares at her, concerned. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asks. "I did what you asked. She will leave you alone now. You don't have to worry about getting expelled for plagiarism anymore."

"You wanted to fuck her, didn't you? That's why you were so willing to let her do it with you. It was way too easy to persuade you to do it," she spits out, glaring at him angrily. He is shocked that she is really acting the same way Penelope did. "You were happy to use it as an excuse to cheat on me with that bitch. I can't believe I trusted you. You are just a fucking man-whore."

"Hey! You were begging me to do it and telling me that your entire future would be ruined if I didn't give her what she wants," Ethan snaps back. "I offered to write you another paper, remember? But you said no. You said I should fuck her for her paper, because nothing I write in such a short amount of time could ever be that good. So don't make me out to be the bad guy here."

"You shouldn't have given in so easily, no matter how much I was begging you. Your cock shouldn't have been able to get hard for another girl. I can't believe I thought you'd be different to other guys," she says to the shocked boy. "I know you already cheated on me with her before. I once went to her room and saw her wearing your T-shirt and boxers. You shouldn't have left behind evidence. It's really disappointing. I thought you were smart."

"I didn't leave behind evidence because I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't sleep with her before last night!" he insists. He doesn't understand how his boxers and shirt could have ended up in that room before what he did last night but then recalls how confident she was when she said that he and Clarissa are going to break up. Everything falls into place now. "Penelope must have stolen it from my room so she can frame me for cheating. Please, you've got to believe me."

"You're just grasping for straws now. I can't believe I ever loved a lying bastard like you. We are done now." And with that, she walks out the door and out of his life. Ethan collapses on the bed. Thinking. about what just happened. He thought Clarissa loved him as much as he loves her. But she manipulated him and sold his body to another girl in order to save herself from a mess she created, then blamed him for doing what she asked in order to bail her out of her problem. She never loved him the way he loves her. He should stop loving her now and move on.

................

When he's back in Penelope's room, the boy purposefully ignores her 'I knew it' look. Instead, he leans into her as she embraces him, and allows her to kiss him. "You were right,' he says as she wraps her arms around his body, pressing her small but round breasts against his thin chest. "Please be more gentle with me this time." She nods, knowing that he needs some tenderness after going through such a break up. The girl leads him over to her bed and the two of them sit down there together.

She gently cups his genitals, fondling them through Ethan's pants, making him gasp. Her hand is touching him through the pants as she sucks on his neck gently, feeling him shiver from the contact. Her warm breath makes his heart beat faster, pumping blood throughout his body, but most importantly, down to his throbbing cock. "Shhh. It's okay. We're going to take it slow this time," she tells him. "I'm going to make you feel really good. I promise. Just relax and let me do all the work."

She bends down and spits on his cock to use her saliva as a lubricant. The girl slides her now slick hand up and down the length of Ethan's prick, squeezing it gently. Caressing the rod, she gives him multiple deliberate strokes, watching him squirm under her touch. "Oh it feels so wonderful," he moans and she kisses him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He tastes so wonderful. She smirks as he moans into the kiss and thrusts up into her hand as she pumps him, masturbating the helpless boy.

He removes her skirt and then lies down, letting her lie down on top of him. With her pussy on his face, he lets her suck his cock as he licks her vagina. It is only now that he understands the appeal of the 69 position. She can blow him at the same time as he is giving her head. The girl is making him feel so good with her mouth as she sucks him off. He never thought he could ever feel this way before. It is even better than what they did before since he is now free to fully enjoy the act.

Once they are both ready for more, she straddles his lap cowgirl style and then starts fucking him. She fucks him even harder than the night before, banging his brains out. Her thick ass slaps into his balls as she pounds Ethan into the bed. Finally, they both climax and she lies down next to him. "You're mine now," she says, and he nods.

"I'm yours."

Penelope waits until they graduate before asking Ethan to take her last name and he says yes.

Author's Note : Here it is. This girl isn't smoking hot or ridiculously wealthy, but she is far more clever than all the other girls.