All Comments on 'Dean's Summer Ch. 1'

by hungten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dcornelldcornellabout 16 years ago
Wow..

I really really liked that, turned me on to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why has this excellent story of hot motherfucking received only one comment so far?

This is a great story, by a highly literate writer in his 30s. Hungten (he probably is) has a clever and marvelously filthy mind. Dean is a big strong boy. His terrific muscular physique has won him any number of young twats. But in this story there's one very special twat he conquers, it's the very same twat he came out of, his own mother's twat. Mom's a sex-savvy lady and she knows a good thing when she sees it. And she sees it in her own boy's fabulous hunky body, especially what the lad's got swinging between his strong legs. Dean sticks his hard fat cock up his mother's mommy-hole and gives old mom the fuck of her life. Mom cums like crazy, and Dean blows his young balls up his mother, shooting her a huge cuntful of his creamy sperm. Next in line are the cunts of his two sisters. You know, I think old Dean's going to fuck babies up all the family cunts. He's got the big potent balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice & sweet

There could of been more details of him Fucking his mom. It was kinda plain in the sex department. Hopefully more details n the other chapters. In going to read the series though. Its good so far, just need more sex detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

40dd tits and plays volleyball. What a spectacle that would be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous