All Comments on 'Dean's Summer (Special Edition)'

by hungten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story was brill and really hot I enjoyed reading this story as did my mother who read it with me hope you continue to write more as I look forward to reading your stories.

Thank you from both me and my mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Flows

Nicely consolidated

CassieGirlIncestLoverCassieGirlIncestLoveralmost 12 years ago
Wow

BEST ONE YET.

I hope you add more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a brilliant series...

by a gifted writer in his 30s, who clearly has a penchant for family fucking. The hero of his stories is 19 year old Dean, a good-looking nicely built boy with a big randy dick and a pair of balls that never quit. He fucks his mother, unloading his balls in her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave birth to him. It's the goal of plenty of mommy-loving boys, and Dean does it ("he shoots! he scores!"). Then it's the turn of his older sister Becky, finally of his kid sister Amy. Amy's a virgin, so Dean has the pleasure of busting his sister's cherry. A girl never forgets the cock that busted her cherry. Dean is an iconic figure to all lovers of family fucking, his stiff young prick is the center of the life of his little family. The family cunts are wild about Dean prick, it makes them cum like crazy. He never uses condoms (yuck!), so there's no doubt that he's fucked babies up the family cunts. There should be statues erected to Dean, showing his fat triumphant prick, hard as a rock, and his heavy fertile balls, with his mother and two sisters and their big pregnant bellies beside him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To annon who wrote an essay for a comment

You are sicker than the author. Fucking your mother us just slightly above pedo in my opinion you poor deprived cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
reality check needed

what was the rush? no seduction, no nuances, no emotions and the pizza delivery boy too. no reality.

NamelessOne616NamelessOne616almost 10 years ago

This is a awesome story..so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Want more

Great story line and well done. This could continue with more of the same and maybe a cousin or the mom's sister, etc. Truly enjoyed the series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I'm honestly surprised that this story got past the Literotica censors as Dean described himself as a 16 year old boy. The Lit censors insist that all characters be at least 18 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good 5 stars. One part made me giggle. Becky with her 40DD's playing volleyball. Two dangerous weapons bouncing everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous