Dear Alan, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Wife Wants to Feel a BBC.
6.3k words
1.71
24.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Dear Alan, We Need To Talk

By Buster2U

*********************************************************************

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning

**********************************************************************

"Alan, My Dear, please hurry up and come to bed," My beautiful, busty, blonde 25-year-old wife, Judy, softly purrs.

"I'll be there in a second, Honey," I said, as rinsed out my toothbrush, took a big swig of Listerine, and gargled it for a moment. Then spit it out, then dried my face and hands, then hurried to bed.

"Ohhh that is what I like to hold," coos Judy as she grabs my soft cock and gently cups my balls as she cuddles up to me, putting her pretty head on my shoulder as we hold each other naked, together.

"Oh yeah, Baby, you know what I like," I said softly and happily putting my right arm around my wife, Judy, to bring her in closer to me, squashing her beautiful big bare breasts into my side.

"Alan, Honey, I need to talk to you about something. You know I love you, right?" Judy whispers.

"Yes, I am pretty confident that you love me. You show me every day when you do a zillion different things for me, such as you are doing right now when you hold my cock like this." I said softly.

"You like how I love you also, don't you, Honey?" Judy purrs.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I love the way you love me, Judy." I replied.

"Alan, Honey. I have a favor I want to ask you. But I'm afraid that it is going to sting you when I do." Judy coos.

"What do you mean 'sting,' Honey?" I asked.

"I mean that it is going to hurt you, more than a little bit. But, I want you to know, upfront, that I still love you with all my heart, and I don't want to ever lose you. That I am just curious about something. It doesn't mean that I don't love you or that I am not happy with us being married." Judy whispers.

"You want to ask me something, but it is going to hurt me? I can't imagine what that would be. Why, would you want to hurt me, Honey?" I asked mystified.

"No, Sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you. But I need to ask you for a favor, that will probably hurt you, a little bit because I am asking you. I don't want to hurt you at all, because I love you with all my heart and soul. Here, let's do it this way. Get that bottle of alcohol there on the dresser and a cotton ball from the bathroom, please, Alan." Judy purrs,

I get up out of bed to quickly retrieve the items my wife has asked me for.

"Ok, got them right here," I said returning to bed.

Judy sits up, we are both naked. Judy takes the cotton ball, soaks it in with alcohol, and dabs the cotton ball on both her nipples. Then retrieves a safety pin from her nightstand, handing it to me.

"Here, wash your hands and the safety pin in alcohol, Honey," Judy says as she pours some alcohol into my hands.

"What are you up to Judy?" I ask.

"Here is my idea. I'm going to ask you for a favor, I know that it is probably going to hurt you when I do. You are probably going to think that I don't love you when I ask you. But I am going to submit my nipples for you to pierce, to show you that I still do really love you." Judy explains.

"What? You are going to ask me a question that is going to hurt me so much that I will think you don't love me anymore. So by offering up your nipples so that I can pierce them, it will show me that you still love me? Is that what you are saying, Honey?" I ask in amazement.

"Yes, Alan. Hold the safety pin to my nipple. Now, if you want to, I will let you stick it through my nipple to prove to you that I love you, no matter how much it hurts me. Are you ready to hurt me? Are you ready for me to ask something that will hurt you, Sweetheart?" Judy asks so sweetly and lovingly.

Judy reaches down to gently and lovingly softly grasps my cock with one hand and my balls softly with her other warm hand. I'm starting to get somewhat aroused yet concerned with this weird game that she is playing.

"OK, Sweetheart. I guess I am as ready as I will ever be. What do you want to ask me?" I whispered.

"Alan, Sweetheart. What I am going to ask you, is only because the other women at work keep talking about it, and this driving me crazy. They keep talking about how wonderful Black Cock is. But all I have only ever known is your cock, Alan." Judy purrs

"OK, so what are you trying to ask for, Judy?" I answered.

"Alan, Sweetheart. Please, don't get mad when I ask this. I don't want a divorce. I just want to feel a black cock in my pussy. Just one time. I need to find out what all the other women at work keep talking about. They are driving me crazy! Please, Sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you, I'm just curious." Judy coos.

"What? You want to feel a Big Black Cock in your pussy? Obviously, you aren't happy and you want a divorce!" I growled angrily.

"Alan, I have only ever been with you. I only ever want to be with you, but these women at work keep talking about how wonderful BBC is in their pussy and all this talk is driving me crazy. I just want to know what they are talking about. I just want to feel a big black cock, one time, in my pussy, so much, it is driving me crazy." Judy purrs.

"But Judy, I like that you have NEVER fucked another man, that you have only ever been with me. I don't want to share your body with other men. This request is really crushing me and breaking my heart. Oh, Sweetheart, How can you ask to have sex with other men? Don't you love me, anymore?" I ask, with tears filling my eyes.

"That is why I gave you the safety pin, Honey. Go ahead and shove it into my tender sensitive nipple so that you know that I still love you. I don't want a divorce or breakup. I just want to feel a Big Black Cock one time, deep in my pussy. But Alan, I don't want to lose you. I don't want anything to change between us. Please let me try this just one time. Please, Alan. Please Sweetheart" Judy coos

"How could you ask for this? How could you think that fucking another man would EVER be 'OK'? Why would you want to experience another man's cock inside you? There can't be any upside for me, for you to do this. How could you EVER consider wanting to fuck another man? How would you go about doing this, if I said 'OK', Judy?" I growled very angrily.

"We have so many black men that work down at my plant. They are always fliting with all the women, especially the married women. It seems that most of the married women go out on dates with black men on Friday nights. Usually, it is just for sex, but sometimes they go dancing also." Judy whispers.

"Really? So you want me to say that it is 'OK' for you to go on a date with a Black Man from your work, and you will be happy then?" I growl even more pissed off.

"I guess that it is hard to believe, but it seems, that almost all the white wives that I work with at my plant, all go out on dates with black men, from our plant on Friday nights, and it seems that all their husbands let them." Judy purrs

"They do? Why in the world, would their husband's permit that?" I ask completely astounded, while my blood pressure is ready to explode.

"The way it was explained to me, was that all the women knowing that they are going to get some strange Blackk Cock on Friday night makes them much more horny all the rest of the week, thinking about it. So all the husbands get much more sex from their wives and are much more satisfied the other six nights of the week. So everybody wins! By Friday night, the Husbands need a rest!" Judy whispers.

"So, let me get this straight. You are saying, that because all the women you work with have Black Lovers to fuck them on Friday nights, it excites them so much that their husbands get more sex the other 6 nights of the week? Is that what you are saying? Is that why everybody wins?" I asked.

"Yes, Alan! Doesn't that sound so Hot? That by letting me go out and get laid by a BBC on Friday nights that you would get a lot more pussy every other night! Wouldn't you like that?" Judy purrs.

"Well, yes, I am a man, so of course I want more pussy, But I am going to have to think about this. I am not sure that I can sit at home while you go out with another man to have sex. It is kind of exciting. But, are you sure that you really want to try this?" I asked.

"Oh, yes Alan. These Big Black Cocks are so big, they would fill me up so well, and go so deep into my pussy, I can't wait. I hope you will let me try this." Judy coos.

"How do you know that they are so big?" I asked.

"We had 'show and tell' at work today, at lunchtime. Rita, our shop steward, invited about a dozen of the Black Men, from our warehouse crew, into the lunch room to drop their pants to show off their big black cocks. Rita announced that all the women who were curious about them, and who didn't have a black lover already, should stay to check them all out." Judy whispered.

"Really? How did that work?" I asked, fearing what I am about to hear, yet somewhat confused.

"Well Rita, explained that any woman that wanted to see what everyone was talking about needed to take off their tops and their bras and bare their breasts. Then all the black men dropped their pants and stood in a line. Then all the topless women walked around to each black man, one at a time, and fondled, stroked, kissed, or sucked each Big Black Cock while the black men fondled, kissed or sucked the women's breasts." Judy purrs.

"I sincerely hope that were smart enough NOT to participate in this, you didn't, did you? You wouldn't take off your top baring your big beautiful breasts that are ONLY FOR ME, so you could feel up all these strange Black Cocks did you?" I asked.

"I sure did Honey! Oddly enough all the Black Men really seemed to like my DDs, because not only did they feel them but they all sucked my big breasts also. I really liked that part because when they did each black man stuck his fingers in my pussy at the same time he sucked my breasts, and it felt so good, Honey." Judy purrs

I got up and hurriedly started getting dressed, I was so insanely pissed off.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!! Taking off your Top and showing your Big Beautiful Bare Breasts to a dozen black men at work! My lawyer will have papers drawn up and have you served in front of your whore friends at your work AS SOON AS Possible! In fact, I am going to sue your fucking company for promoting all this whoredom!" I screamed!

"Alan, Sweetheart. Why are you getting upset? I still love you! Don't leave me and divorce me please Honey. We were just having some fun. It didn't hurt anything, Honey!" Judy purrs.

"REALLY?! Giving away Your beautiful breasts to a dozen black men at your work, Breasts that are supposed to be MINE ONLY to see and play with. AND YOU THINK THAT IS ALRIGHT?? I thought that I could trust my Wife out of my sight, to not be acting like a whore at her work. But NOOOOOO! Is the next thing you are going to tell me that you had a nice big 'gang bang' at work? I am shocked, and I am appalled that my wife has been getting naked for other men at her work, YOU FUCKING SLUT JUDY!" I screamed pulling on my pants.

I was so shocked and apalled now, and So Fucking Pissed OFF! I just found out that I am married to a fucking slut! I guess a man can't have a single fucking thing that someone else isn't either trying to steal or give away!

"Why are so upset Alan? I still love you, Alan. Even though each black man fingered me, one after another, and each black man gave me a wonderful orgasm. I still love you with all my heart, just like I did this morning before I went for work. I still love you and I always will, even though I must have had at least a dozen orgasms with all those other men today, while they sucked my breasts and fingered me." Judy coos.

"Okay, now I see why you are certainly enthusiastic about all the BBC for all the white women at your work. You have been acting like a whore! How can you say you love me and act like that? You fucking Slut! You are nothing but a fucking slut and a whore!" I screamed.

"Sweetheart, don't be upset. It is 'OK', I still love you. I came home to you, I will always come home to you. You are the only man I love. You are my husband. I don't want to lose you, I don't want a divorce. I love only You, Alan." Judy purrs.

"If that was true, MAYBE You Shouldn't have been acting like a fucking WHORE all Day at work. YOU FUCKING SLUT! You have been GIVING AWAY my TREASURE to other men, you fucking whore!" I screamed at Judy.

Judy gets off the bed and crawls naked over to where I am about to explode, as I try to get dressed to leave. She reaches up and starts to massage my crotch.

"Alan, please Sweetheart. Calm down. I still love you. I still want to be married to you. I never want to lose you. Please Sweetheart, Please forgive me for being so stupid today. Please don't leave me, please don't divorce me. I love only you. I won't ever cheat again, I promise," Judy pleads.

"How could you say you love me and yet act completely like a whore today? Is your next request going to be that you want to go work in a whore house?? Going to Nevada, are you? What kind of fucking lowlife slut shows her breasts to a dozen of her black male co-workers? I guess now you either need to move out to the whore house or quit that job of working with other whores and sluts!" I scream

"Alan, I am so sorry, please forgive me for all the mistakes that I made today. Please, Alan, I love you with all my heart. Please Please. Alan, please forgive me Honey. I am so sorry for cheating, I am so sorry for showing off my beautiful breasts that belong to ONLY you. I am sorry that I let all those men finger me to an orgasm, I apologize for acting like a slut, Please forgive me Honey," Judy cried,

Judy begged as she rubbed my cock thru shorts as I am struggling trying to pull my pants up.

"How could you do those things today, if you really loved me? Don't you realize that you are my treasure in life? My ONLY Treasure! That your beautiful body is supposed to be ONLY FOR ME? That is what our Vows were all about when we got Married. But then today You gave your body, my treasure, to a dozen black men at your work today. How could you do that? What were you thinking, Judy?" I screamed, then started crying hopelessly in defeat, just wanting to eat a bullet and die from all this heartache.

"Please, Alan, let me love you and make you feel better, Honey. I am sorry for acting like a whore today. I apologize with all my heart. Please forgive me Alan. I love you and I am very sorry Honey. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. I just got carried away like the other women were doing. Please forgive me Honey, please." Judy cries.

"Here is your fucking safety pin back, I'm not going to shove it through your nipples. I love you too much to want to hurt you, even though you COMPLETELY BETRAYED me today! I can't believe how you acted like such a whore today." I growled.

"Please Alan, please lay back down with me Sweetheart. Don't you like how this feels, Honey?" Judy whispers as she attempts to continue to fondle and stroke my manhood through my pants.

"Oh Yes, you touch me so nice. I love the way you touch me, Sweetheart, But, honestly, you broke my heart by acting like such a whore today! I am not really comfortable or happy with you showing your breasts to a dozen Black men, with you fondling a dozen Black Men and with you getting fingered by a Dozen Black Men, until you climax, at your work today. In fact, I do need to see a lawyer now, since you were cheating on me today." I said.

"Why is that, Alan?" Judy purrs.

"Because a man doesn't expect his wife's work to include SEXUAL ACTIVITIES of ANY KIND. After this completely outrageous activity today, the next thing I would expect to hear from you is for you to tell me that you want to work in a whore house and you have already started, today! Frankly, I am just NOT comfortable sharing my wife with other men." I growled.

"Alan, Honey, Please, just relax. I love only you. You are the Only man I love. No one else has my heart but you. If I share my body with another man, it is just for sexual pleasure, for you and I. There is nothing for you to be afraid of. When another man makes me climax I will still love you, all the more." Judy coos.

"Really? You are going to love me more because I let you fuck other men? Is that what you are trying to tell me now, Judy?" I growl.

"Of course, Alan. Most women don't get to have a husband who permits his wife to have a Black Lover on the side, to help keep her satisfied. If you were to be so generous I would have to be crazy to leave you, Sweetheart. Because You would be letting me have my cake and eat it too!" Judy purrs.

"Ok, what about if your black lover knocks you up? What about that?" I ask.

"Don't you think that would be so HOT?! When we take our black baby with us to go shopping, everyone would see that we have a black baby, they would all know that I am a black cock whore. They would all know that I fuck black men, that I am just a slut and a BBC whore. Wouldn't that be so sexy and so scandalous? Don't you think?" Judy coos.

"Yes, that would be pretty scandalous alright. Do you have a particular Black Man in mind to have sex with already?" I whispered.

"Yes, I do. His name is Jamal, one of the men that fondled me today. He has a 12" Big Black Cock that I felt, kissed and sucked today. In fact, as he sucked my breasts and fingered my pussy and he gave me the most powerful orgasm ever. So then, I got down on my knees and sucked his big black cock, until He came in my mouth and he tasted so good." Judy purrs

"That sounds like you had a great time today at lunch, a nice little orgy at lunchtime. I don't see any other path forward besides a divorce, because, NOW I have a cheating slut and whore for a wife. Thanks, Judy, just the kind of thing a husband loves to learn about his beautiful treasured wife of 5 years, and just when I thought we were going to start a family." I growled.

"Yes, I am so sorry Honey. I guess we got carried away. Don't you still love me? Are you really going to divorce me now? Do you want to hear the rest of my story?" Judy coos as she continues to softly stroke my erection.

"Yes, Sweetheart. If there is more sluttiness then I guess that I need to hear all about it. Please continue so that I need to figure out if I need to eat a bullet before I go to bed." I answered.

"Alan, don't be silly. I still love you with all my heart, ALL my heart Alan. Just because a bunch of us played around at lunchtime today, doesn't make me love you any less. You still are the only man I love or ever want to be married to. You are my Husband and the only man I will ever love. There is nothing to be mad or sad about. I won't ever leave you, I want us to be married forever." Judy explained.

"Maybe so, but you were certainly enjoying sexual relations with a dozen other men today. How can you love me, and still do what you did today?" I asked.

"Alan, Sex, and Love are two different things. As a husband and wife, You believe that your job is to keep me completely sexually satisfied. Right?" Judy asked

"Of course," I said.

"But what if that isn't true? What if we have been incorrectly taught? What if we are all responsible for our own sexual satisfaction?" Judy whispered.

"What are you talking about now, Dear?" I asked, still so fucking pissed off and broken hearted because of her slutty activities today.

"Well, maybe that is all misinformation and maybe that is the cause of so many sexually frustrated men and women. That after a couple has been married for several years both individuals start to get bored just making love with each other. They get bored, then they get frustrated, so then they cheat, then they are heartbroken and finally just divorced." Judy purrs.

"Really? So this insane idea of having Black Lovers will combat divorces? That sounds crazy to me!" I growled.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers
12