All Comments on 'Dear Alan, We Need to Talk'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

I enjoy author's stories, but the dialogue here became super repetitive. And, why does the wife only "coo" and never says anything?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

No, sorry buddy. This sucked.

The BEAR

masteraaronh74masteraaronh742 months ago

Jamal be dead along with his buddies and work placebbe closed to law suit. Nice

Buster2UBuster2U2 months agoAuthor

Come On guys, I gave you plenty of warning at the beginning of my Story being "Cuck Crap // Warning // Cuck Crap" that should have given you a clue. I've got another one coming up that is even worse! LOL Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well you did warn us

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Certainly different in that she kept leading him up to her actions and then giving him a fait accompli.

MightyHornyMightyHorny2 months ago

... Why is DIVORCE rarely, if not ever an option in a Buster2U story?

Mac3567Mac35672 months ago

Usually enjoy your stories. But this one is possibly one of the worst and the ending was just totally screwed up. Especially the part where he got snipped, but no big deal since she had already esmaculated him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To the author, thanks soooo very much for the cuck warning label. I did not read any of the story, therefore can't review it in any way. I just wanted to express my appreciation for his consideration of my gag reflex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Five stars for making so many commentators so angry!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Five stars for making so many commentators so angry!" Second the motion! Glad to see your back stirring up the shit! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5* for writing a story to send the anons into a frenzy, but 1* for the story itself.

usaretusaret16 days ago

Nobody could be so stupid, ignorant, and/or dumb! But I was because I read it through to the end. What a complete waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...