Dear Alan, We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree, this does sound crazy at first. But let me explain while you think about it for a moment, and while I stroke your hard little white cock. First, I still love you, even though I had at least a dozen orgasms today. Each orgasm was by a different black man, and I still love you. You see? Sex and love are two different things. In fact, I love you all the more." Judy warmly and softly explains.

"Okay. go on." I growl, as I am still so fucking pissed off, hurt, broken hearted and crushed beyond all reason. I don't know whether to cry or eat a bullet and die. My beautiful wife has so betrayed my trust today, I just don't know how our marriage or I will survive these events from earlier today.

"So now, all I want to do is show YOU my love for YOU and please YOU sexually. But since I have already been satisfied you don't have to worry about satisfying me, because my black lovers already took care of that! They took all the stress and worry off YOUR shoulders, so NOW we can just have fun together as I pleasure ONLY YOU!" Judy purrs, still stroking my cock so nicely.

"Hmmmm. I guess you might have a point there, Honey." I sort of growl.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Now we can play around, just you and me, and only concern ourselves with pleasuring you. Don't you understand? This is all for YOUR pleasure, when I get to have a Black Lover on the side. This takes all the work off your shoulders freeing up our time together, to pleasure YOU more, Alan! See what I mean now?" Judy whispers with a smile.

"Hmmmm. So you will spend more time pleasuring me like you are doing right now. You promise you won't fall in love with one of these other men and leave me? You will come home to me every night and still love me? I'm sorry I got pissed and upset at you Judy. I just don't want to loose you. You are my whole world. I don't want to divorce you. I just want to hold you in my arms forever, I only want to be with you, sweetheart. I love only you, Judy." I cried.

"And I love only you, Alan. I would only be doing these things for you because I love you. Every orgasm that my Black Lovers would give me, is one less that you have to give me, isn't that wonderful?" Judy purrs.

"Well, maybe, I guess, if you put it that way, Honey," I said.

"Do you want to hear the rest of what happened today, Alan?" Judy coos.

"Is there more? I guess so, you have already crushed my soul with your sexual activities with the dozen black men. How much worse can it be, yet?" I sadly said, as I got my clothes back off and snuggled up naked to my beautiful naked wife so she could continue softly stroking my cock so wonderfully. I nearly passed out from the pleasure as she gently cupped my balls in her soft warm hand.

"I am so sorry Honey, there is more. After I sucked off Jamal in the lunch room and he fingered me so nicely I just had to have his Big Black Cock in my pussy! I had him follow me into a stall in the women's bathroom and as I bent over, I let him put it in me from behind. He pumped his big black cock into me so wonderfully. He was so big, and my pussy was so tight that it took a while to get it all the way in, and It felt so very wonderful," Judy whispered.

"Did you like it? Did he make you cum again? Did you let him cum inside you, Honey?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to Alan. I'm sorry. I just got so Horny touching all those black cocks and having all those black men fingering me. I just had to let him put it in me, Alan. Please don't be mad. It felt so so good. His Big Black Cock stretched me so good. I promise that no matter how much I love BBC that I promise that I won't ever deny you my body or my pussy or completely 'cut you off' like I heard happens to so many cucks, like you are now. I love you so much, Alan." Judy purrs.

"You promise, NOT to deny me your body or your pussy?" I whispered.

"Not unless you want me to, Alan. If you want, I could put you in a cock cage, and never give you any pussy as your cock shrinks. Or I could take a razor blade and easily remove your frenum, the most sensitive part of you cock, so you won't come from a blow job, but you will last much longer when we have sex. I love you and I just want to please you. Even if you want me to hurt you. I love you so much." Judy coos.

"No Thanks Honey. I have already suffered enough heartache and betrayal pain for a lifetime, in one day already. So did you let him cum in you also? Tell me the truth!" I whispered.

"I didn't mean to let him cum in me. But by the time he worked all 12" of his BBC into my tight little pussy, it just felt so good that neither of us could stop. Please don't be mad Honey. I am sorry, he filled my pussy with his cum and I never douched it out. If you want to feel my sloppy seconds I still have my pussy full of his cum for you to feel. Please fuck me now, so I know that you forgive me and still love me. Please Alan, please fuck me." Judy coos.

Judy rolls over onto her back and spreads her beautiful legs, then I roll over between her thighs to try to enter her, but I just can't. I am just so crushed and so hurt so very badly that I just want to die. I am so full of mixed emotions that I start crying because it feels like I lost her love with her showing her bare breasts, getting fingered, and sucking 12 black men today. But she promised me that she still loves me. I feel so confused but I KNOW IN MY HEART, THAT I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO ME.

"I love you so much Judy, I can't live without you, but I know that I have lost your love. I know that I have lost you completely now. How could you hurt me so much Judy? I have never loved anyone as much as I love you, but you have completely betrayed and destroyed me." I cry so miserably sobbing my heart out.

I hold my Judy closely, as I cry my heart out with my face buried into her neck. I know that I've lost her completely. No woman could ever do what my wife did today, if she really loved me, like she says she does, or even if she loved me at all. I have decided that as soon as she is asleep and I can get to my.44 mag I am going to end my life and all my heartache with one bullet in my brain..

"Alan, Sweetheart. You haven't lost me. I still love you. I will always love you. I will always be yours and only yours. My body and my heart belong to you and only you. I am so sorry for hurting you. I never ever wanted to hurt you Alan. I am so so sorry for cheating on you today. I will never ever cheat on you ever again. I am so so very sorry Alan, please forgive me, Honey." Judy cries so powerfully.

"You are the only one that I have ever loved, Judy. How could you do this to us, Honey? How could you destroy my trust, our love, and our marriage just for some BBC sex?" I cry so hopelessly and feeling so worthless.

"I am so sorry Alan, please forgive me, Sweetheart, Please forgive me, make love to me. Please stick your cock into my 'sloppy-seconds' stretched out pussy that I brought home for you. Show me that you forgive me and still love me. I promise that I won't ever hurt you again. You can pierce me, tattoo me, and brand me all you want, just so you know that I am so very sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me, I am so sorry. Please, Honey, I will NEVER stop loving you." Judy cries sobbing into my shoulder.

We both are crying so hard, We are both afraid that Judy has destroyed our love, our trust, and our marriage. Our tears running down both our faces, so afraid that we have lost our precious love, and our wonderful marriage is over and destroyed forever. Laying naked on top of my beautiful busty wife, I finally decide to try enter her, to try to reclaim her pussy by making love together for the last time. I slowly enter her, as my 8" cock just slides in so easily.

"Oh, Judy. You feel so different!" I cry, sobbing my eyes out, crying without hope, knowing that my heart is shattered and our life together has been destroyed by my wife's slutty activities. All of our love, All of our Trust, Our whole married and treasured life together has now been completely DESTROYED FOREVER.

"I am so sorry Alan, I am so very sorry. Please forgive me for ruinning my pussy for you with Jamal's Big Black Cock today. I am so sorry, Honey, I am so sorry Honey, please forgive me. I will NEVER fuck another man again, I am so sorry. Please please forgive me, Alan." Judy cries.

"No, You didn't ruin it. Your pussy feels so wonderful! I love it more than ever before! I love your stretched out sloppy seconds pussy more than anything. Oh Judy, Sweetheart. I love you. I will never leave you or divorce you. I am sorry for hollering at you. Please forgive me for being stupid and getting jealous, and hollering at you Sweetheart. You are my Treasure, my only treasure in life. I love you more than anything." I cried.

"Really?" Judy cries tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes! I can feel all his cum in your pussy. I've never felt anything as wonderful as you feel now. Oh, yeah! Judy, my Sweetheart, now that you are all stretched out and full of another man's cum, You feel so much more wonderful than anything that I have ever felt ever before." I cried.

"Really? You like how my pussy feels now? Oh Alan, my love. I love you so much. I am so glad that you like how my pussy feels for you now. All the women said that you would love how it would feel, but I didn't believe them. It sounded so crazy. But I will be glad to bring my used pussy home to you every night, just like you want it, Alan. I love you so much!" Judy whispers.

"Your pussy is all stretched out and so full of his thick slimey cum, making your pussy feel so much more wonderful than anything that I have ever felt ever before. I love you so much, Sweetheart. Thank You for this, it is wonderful." I whispered.

"Really, that makes me so happy Alan? Then I am going to bring you sloppy seconds home every night for you from now on! Would you like that, Honey? Just for you, I will fuck Jamal everyday at work so that I can bring you home sloppy seconds every night, just to make you happy! See, that is why all the other husbands like their wives to have a BBC boyfriend on the side. They all like getting sloppy seconds too. Isn't that wonderful?" Judy purrs.

"I guess so," I said, my eyes still full of tears from the fear of losing my wife.

"So, you don't mind if I go out Friday night to fuck Jamal and his friends? I will bring you your sloppy seconds back in the morning, I promise." Judy smiles.

"If you can promise me, that you will still love only me, and always come back home to me after you go out and fuck your black boyfriends, I don't see any problem with that sweetheart. You feel so wonderful, I love you and your sloppy seconds pussy. But, it is ironic, that tonight, you originally were just asking permission to try a big black cock when you already had. So in the end what you wanted was permission to just have a steady BBC lover. This whole situation is strange. But, I have to agree, I love your sloppy seconds, stretched out pussy. It is the best pussy that I have ever known." I said.

"As long as you still love me, Alan. That is all that matters to me. Now that I am a Black Cock Whore, can we go down to the tattoo place and get some tattoos and piercings that show that I am a Black Cock whore? We can even get my nipples, my belly button, and my clitty all pierced. I want everyone to all know that I am truly YOUR Black Cock Whore." Judy purrs.

"I love you Judy, MY 'Black Cock Whore' wife." I said.

"I love you, Alan, I will always be YOUR 'Black Cock Whore' wife." Judy coos.

The End

Epilog: Judy went out every Friday Night and fucked Jamal and his black friends and brought home sloppy seconds for Alan every Saturday morning, covered in hickeys on her breasts and shaved pussy. Regardless of how much BBC Judy got, she made it a point to always show Alan as much love and affection as possible to ensure Alan's co-operation. Alan got Judy's breasts completely tattooed with 4" square Queen of Spades Tattoos that always managed to show out the top of her shirts, making Judy so proud. Judy ended up having 7 black babies for Alan to raise and Alan got his nuts snipped so none of their kids were ever going to be his anyway. Alan was the perfect 'cuck' for Judy, and Judy, his wife, was the perfect BBC slut for Alan. They all lived happily ever after.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

Thanks, Buster2U

12