Dear Albert, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Wife wants to try BBC. Husband says He Will Miss Her.
1.5k words
3.95
37k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
486 Followers

Stupid Cuck Shit//Warning// Stupid Cuck Shit// Warrning// Stupid Cuck Shit

It was just another Friday evening, like any other Friday Evening. Getting home from the office I was tired as usual for a Friday evening. I was early, for a change, at 4 pm instead of my usual 6 pm. So I wasn't surprised that Sandy wasn't cooking dinner. Since her car was in the garage, I knew she was home already.

I wasn't rushing to get upstairs, I just took my time figuring Sandy would be doing whatever she was doing whenever I found her. I typically don't make a lot of noise on the carpeted stairs. We have a good marriage, as far as I know. For 5 years we have been together, and No hint of any cheating so I wasn't suspicious of anything.

Getting to the top of the stairs and entering into the master bedroom, I notice a Little Black Dress set out and some sexy lingerie. I didn't realize we were going out tonight. I guess it is a good thing I got home early so I can get dressed also.

I kick off my shoes to take off my dress slacks from work, about the time Sandy comes out of the master bathroom wrapped in several towels.

"Honey, what are you doing at home?" Sandy asks, apparently somewhat surprised.

"Oh, I don't know. Could be that it might be because I live here, and was looking forward to spending the evening with my beautiful and sexy wife. Where are we going tonight?" I ask.

"I am sorry Al, I was hoping that I could be gone before you got home. I was just going to leave you a note, to explain about tonight." Sandy says

as she looks down like she is ashamed or something.

"So, what would this note say, if I was reading it right now, Sandy?" I asked, suspiciously

"Lay down on the bed for a moment, please Al. While I try to explain." Sandy purrs, As she picks up her dress and hangs it on the side of her dressing mirror, then picks up her fancy lingerie and places it on her dresser.

"OK, now, explain why you are getting all dressed up in your sexy dress for tonight, and your plans don't seem to include me," I said. as I stretched out on my side of the bed.

Sandy drops her towels and lays down on her side of the bed naked, close beside me and reaching for my crotch, unzips my fly, and reaches inside to grasp my manhood.

"Sweetheart, I didn't want you to be upset, So I didn't want to tell you what I was going to do. But one of my co-workers down at the office has been flirting with me. He keeps telling me how big his cock is, and that I need to try it out." Sandy purrs

"Oh, I see." laying there very stunned at this revelation, while my wife has already aroused my cock and had been stroking it in her soft warm hand.

"You see, ummmm, Jamal has had sex with every woman in our office already. I am the only one that hasn't had his big black cock yet. All the other women say he is amazing and really knows how to please a woman with his big black cock. I just wanted to try it, just one time. Just tonight," Sandy coos.

"I see. So you don't want to be married to me anymore? Our house isn't big enough for you now? Our Standard of living isn't good enough for you anymore? What is the problem with your life that you want to destroy our life together Sandy? I thought that we were both very happy together." I said.

"No, No, No, Al. There is nothing wrong with us, our house, or our marriage. I just wanted to find out what all the other women at work are talking about. Why they kept saying that it felt so so so very wonderful when Jamal puts his big black cock into their pussies. They all seem to agree that just the head alone is worth the experience." Sandy explains.

"So, you don't want to end our marriage, you like your home and you have no other problem than having some curiosity about what a big black cock feels like. Have I got that correct, Honey?" I ask.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Pretty much. I just want to know how exciting and wonderful it feels when he slowly puts his big black cock in my pussy. Jamal flirts with all the women at work, and I finally agreed to go out with him tonight. I am sorry. I hope you are not mad at me." Sandy purrs.

"No, I am not mad at you Sweetheart. However, I am very disappointed in you. Because there is 'No Upside' when you start screwing other men. You got so curious so you finally caved and decided to cheat tonight. Now, if he turns out to be a crappy fuck, and we get divorced, you will have lost everything for nothing." I explained.

"Oh, NO! Al, I don't want to divorce. I just wanted to try out a big black cock just this one time. Please, Honey. Calm down." Sandy coos.

"I am sorry Sandy, I wasn't finished yet. As I was going to say, if he was as great a fuck as all the other women at your office say, then obviously it won't be just a one-time thing. That Jamal is going to be your "on the side" fling for the foreseeable future. And if he wasn't able to meet your future needs, you would then find yourself going out searching for more black cock anyway," I explained softly.

"Oh Albert, honey. I just wanted to see his black hands holding my big sensitive white breasts while he stretches my pussy deeper and wider filling me up so wonderfully. Making me cum on his big black cock over and over again while he pumps my unprotected fertile womb full of his black baby-making cum. Doesn't that sound so Hot?" Sandy coos.

"Possibly, Sandy, Honey. But being an unwed mother with a black baby doesn't seem like a good career move to me." I said softly.

"Albert, you would divorce me? Just for trying out some Big Black Cock just this one time, tonight?" Sandy pouts.

"If I was smart I would, because it won't end well for us, now. Either way. since you were willing to leave before I got home without getting a "Hall Pass" first, you would have been cheating. By the time you got home, I would be very very pissed. But even if I didn't divorce you for tonight's indiscretions you would certainly be continuing your affair behind my back. which I would NEVER put up with." I explained.

"No I wouldn't Sweetheart. I just want to try out his big black cock just this one time. That would be it, one time only." Sandy explained.

"Sandy, Sweetheart, do you have any idea how much it crushes my heart knowing that you were going to cheat on me tonight? That you were determined to have another man's Big Black Cock in your Sweet tight pussy tonight, breaking all of your marriage vows that you made to me, in front of your family, friends, and God." I whispered.

"No, I am sorry Sweetheart. I never thought of that," Sandy coos.

"Did you ever think about how you would feel in the divorce proceedings explaining it to the judge, how you just had to try some big black cock and damn the consequences? Did you ever see a white woman pushing a baby carriage with a black baby at the grocery store, and wonder where her husband is?" I asked.

"I am sorry Albert. You are bringing up some very valid points. But it still isn't taking away my curiosity about black cock, nor the itch between my legs. What do you want me to do, Honey?" Sandy asks.

"Well, the best idea that I can come up with since you are so determined to try black cock is to call your black boyfriend and postpone your date for a week. That will give me enough time to get the divorce papers ready for you and served at your work before next weekend." I said softly

"What?" Sandy cried, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"At the same time, I will sue your employer for NOT enforcing the rules about "not dating" married co-workers, and sue your Black Boyfriend for 'alienation of affections" and barring that I have some old friends that know some pretty bad dudes to take your black boyfriend for a ride that he won't return from."

"What, are you kidding? Honey, I don't want a divorce!" Sandy exclaimed.

"I am so so sorry Sandy, I really am going to miss you. My secretary, Susie has been wearing shorter and shorter skirts this last month. I suspect that she even forgot her panties a few times. But, I have NEVER messed around with any other women in all the time we have been together. But since we are divorcing now, I guess I will just have to deal with the loneliness the best that I can." I explained softly.

The End.

***********************************************************************************************

Thanks for Reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

Buster2U

Buster2U
Buster2U
486 Followers