Dear Aunt Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Betsy Is Tricked Into Fucking Her Son.
1.3k words
4.18
18.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Dear Aunt Alice, This is really strange writing an actual letter that needs a stamp. Haven't you heard of text messaging and e-mail? I'm sure everyone in the family would chip in to buy a smart-phone for you. But I have to admit; actually writing a letter on paper is rather soothing.

Anyway, I was visiting Cousin Billy and his girlfriend, Abbie, last weekend and they told me how helpful you were with their "relationship" issues.

When my son, Adam, came home for Christmas vacation in December he brought his college roommate, Sean. Sean is from England and was unable to travel home for the holidays. He was a handsome young man and his strong British accent made me pee in my pants a little.

The day before Sean was to leave it was just he and I in the kitchen when he came up behind me and grabbed one of my breasts. With his other hand he took my hand and pressed it to his crotch. I swear he must have had an iron bar in his pants. I nearly turned around and fucked him on the spot but sanity prevailed and I gently pushed him away telling him it would be totally inappropriate but thank you for the thought. He looked a little disappointed but said "maybe next time" and didn't press the issue.

Now I have a dilemma and I need your help. Adam is bringing Sean back for Spring Break in a couple weeks. I really do want to fuck him and I get wet just thinking about him burying his hard cock in my wet pussy but he's my son's age, 20 years younger than me. What should I do? Love, Betsy. (21 Feb)

-----

Dear Betsy, I remember when your cousin, Billy, brought a roommate home for Thanksgiving. He roommate came up behind me in the kitchen just like Sean did to you. When he put his hand on my pussy he nailed my clitoris. He kept his fingers pressed hard against my clit and didn't move his hand. It was only a minute or two before I climaxed. When I stopped trying to fuck his hand and my orgasm was finished he let go of my pussy and left the kitchen. He never said a word about it and I never saw him again after that Thanksgiving.

Men in their early 20's can really fuck and even though Sean is Adam's age I think you should get your bush trimmed and buy yourself some sexy lingerie. How does the saying go, "The heart wants what it wants." I like to paraphrase that; "The pussy wants what it wants!" I say fuck his balls off. Love, Aunt Alice. (26 Feb)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, I took you up on your advice and fucked Sean like a rabbit in heat. It turns out that Sean had already asked Adam if he was okay if he fucked me. So, when I told Adam that I was doing the dirty deed with his roommate all he said was, "Good, you could use something in your pussy other than a dildo." Anyway, Sean and I had fun fucking and now he's invited us to visit him in England this summer. Thank you. Love, Betsy. (22 Mar)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, It's been a while since I wrote. Adam and I are in England and we're staying with Adam's roommate, Sean. I'm writing because I've done something terrible.

On the day we arrived after all the lights were out I crept down the hallway to Sean's room and quietly opened his door and slid into bed with him. It was cold outside and I snuggled up to his warm body. He put his arm around me spooning me from behind. When I felt his cock poking me in the ass I opened my legs a little and guided him to my pussy. We fucked for what seemed like hours until we finally fell asleep with his cock still buried in my pussy.

I woke in the morning with the sun shining through the window and a hard cock lodged between my legs. His dick found my wet pussy and re-inserted itself burying it deep. "Good morning Mom," he whispered in my ear as he rammed his hard cock in me. It was Adam who was fucking me not Sean.

I'm going to hell for fucking my own son. I feel like becoming a Catholic so I can go to confession. And I feel even guiltier because Adam's cock was hard and sliding in and out of my pussy. I didn't want him to stop and waited until I had an orgasm and felt his warm cum in the depths of my pussy before jumping out of bed. Please help. Love, Betsy (17 Jul)

-----

Dear Betsy, Your letter reminds me of the time Uncle Vernon "accidently" had sex with our daughter. He came home late from work and got into bed in the dark. He didn't know that our daughter was in our bed that night. She was nearly 22 at the time and still a virgin. And she had been moaning for months about wanting to lose her virginity. I don't have anything against incest and would rather her lose her virginity to someone who loves her, so I suggested that she and I trade beds for the night so she could lose her virginity to her father. Uncle Vernon "accidently" fucking our daughter wasn't really an accident. Have you asked Adam and Sean if your "accident" wasn't really an accident? Love Aunt Alice. (28 Jul)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, You were right; Adam fucking me wasn't an accident. When we went to bed that first night in England Adam told me the wrong room on purpose. He admitted to wanting to fuck me for years. Now all I can think of is his hard dick going in and out of my pussy when I was "accidently" fucking him. I want to suck his cock and let him fuck me in the ass but he's my son, what am I supposed to do? Love Betsy. (6 Aug)

-----

Dear Betsy, I don't think there is anything wrong with sucking a cock. Uncle Vernon and I have this deal where if I suck his cock he'll eat my pussy. It works out well. Whenever he feels the need for a blow-job he gets between my legs and goes down on me. And I reciprocate by sucking his cock and swallowing as much of his cum as I can.

This was supposed to be a secret but I gave Adam a blow-job for his 21st birthday just a few months ago. If he does fuck you in the ass make sure he's wearing a condom; there's some nasty shit up there. Love, Aunt Alice (14 Aug)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, Now that we are home from England all I think about is fucking Adam. He knows I liked his cock and has started walking around the house wearing small bikini briefs that barely contain his huge cock. I nearly pee in my panties every time I see his erection. And he likes to come up behind me and rub his hard dick on my ass knowing it just makes me hornier. Love, Betsy (23 Aug)

-----

Dear Betsy, If you're worried about getting pregnant put a condom on him. Uncle Vernon and I are too old to worry about condoms, but he likes it when I roll one down his hard dick. He says it's like "priming the pump." But back to the issue at hand; if you want to fuck Adam you should let him know. Take the initiative and start parading around in your panties and instead of him rubbing his dick up against your ass you should start rubbing your ass up against his dick. And give his cock a squeeze every once in a while to let him know you want him to fill your pussy with his cum. Love, Aunt Alice (2 Sep)

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers