Dear Aunt Alice

Story Info
Billy and Abbie Ask For Help.
1.3k words
3.94
13.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Dear Aunt Alice, The weather is lovely in Asheville this summer, but I'm down in the dumps. My girlfriend won't let me fuck her in the ass. She says it's too nasty. I hope you are having a good time. With love, your nephew Billy. (13 Jun)

-----

Dear Billy, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Your girlfriend is right, getting fucked in the ass is nasty. But I have to tell you it's also one of the most fun and erotic things your Uncle Vernon has ever done to me. I made him start slowly using just two fingers while he was eating me. We eventually moved up to a well lubricated dildo before I let him fuck me with his own cock. I like to masturbate while his cock is buried deep. To be safe though, I always make him wear a condom because, like your girlfriend says, "fucking in the ass is nasty." Love, Aunt Alice. (26 Jun)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, You won't believe it, I've let Billy start fucking me in the ass. He started real gently with just a couple fingers and worked his way up to a dildo and finally his cock. And he's always good about wearing a condom. But that's not why I write. He just won't go down on me after we have regular cock and pussy sex. He says there is no way he's going to eat his own cum even if it is in my pussy. I'm getting very frustrated. Love, Abbie. (17 Jul)

-----

Dear Abbie, I know how you feel. Uncle Vernon did the same thing. I finally had to trick him. Every time after I gave him a blow job I wouldn't swallow his cum. I'd start kissing him. While he was sticking his tongue down my throat I mixed all his cum with our swapped spit. After a week I let him know what I had been doing. "Really?" he said. He fucked me right then and there and after he climaxed he went down on me and his cum. He always gives me a good cleaning now. Love, Aunt Alice. (2 Aug)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, It's good news. Your trick about getting Uncle Vernon to go down on you after sex worked on Billy, too. He always makes sure I'm spic-n-span after we fuck. But I'm having another minor problem. He keeps masturbating in my dirty panties. I don't mind if he masturbates in the panties but he never rinses them afterwards. They get all stained and crusty. I'm running out of clean panties. Love, Abbie. (15 Aug)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, I'm in the dog house. Abbie caught me masturbating in her dirty panties. She was a little pissed and I got the impression she'd cut my balls off if I kept doing it. What am I supposed to do? Asking me to stop masturbating is cruel and unusual punishment. Love, Billy. (16 Aug)

-----

Dear Abbie, I know what you mean. Masturbating in my panties got so bad with Uncle Vernon I had to lay down the law with him. He finally agreed to rinse the panties when he was done on one condition. If I was wearing the panties when he came in them he didn't have to rinse them. I lifted my skirt right then and there and pulled the top of my panties down a little. And guiding his cock to the wetness between my pussy lips I told him to masturbate. He told me later that that cumming in my panties while I was wearing them was more fun than using my dirty panties. Bottom line... It's a lost cause - you'll never get Billy to stop masturbating. Maybe you can reach an arrangement like Uncle Vernon and me. Love, Aunt Alice. (22 Aug)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, I don't know what you said to Abbie, but now she says it's okay to use her panties when I masturbate. I have to rinse them when I'm done so the cum doesn't stain them. Love, Billy. (30 Aug)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, I told Billy he can masturbate in my dirty panties as long as he rinses them afterward. He agreed and immediately asked me to take off the panties I was wearing so he could consummate the agreement. I told him he could masturbate in the panties I was wearing but there was no way I was taking them off. He got the hint. When he finished cumming he wanted me to take the panties off so he could rinse them. I smiled at him, gave my cum soaked panties a little pat and let my skirt drop. Thank you for the suggestion. Love Abbie. (31 Aug)

-----

Dear Abbie, Good for you. I used to like knowing my panties were full of cum when no one else knew. And that squishy feeling I got when I was walking only made me want more. Instead of keeping the panties on maybe you should give them to Billy to wear. Love, Aunt Alice (11 Sep)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, Billy loves wearing my panties and it was no surprise when he jumped at the opportunity to wear my cum filled panties. I especially like when he cums in my white panties. His wet cum makes the panties so transparent I can see the throbbing veins on his hard cock. Love, Abbie (19 Sep)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, Billy gave me a Nurse Uniform for my birthday. I think you would really like it - it's white latex with a bit of red accent color. My nipples keep popping out and the tiny skirt doesn't even cover my pubes. Billy loves being able to see my pussy but thinks I should get matching latex panties. I've been thinking about red or white satin bikini panties. What do you think? Love, Abbie (21 Sep)

-----

Dear Abbie, Several years ago Uncle Vernon gave me a French Maid Uniform. I had hours of fun wearing it for him. It wasn't latex, though. As to your panty question I recommend both. Get both latex and satin in both red and white. You can mix-n-match. Maybe you should get Billy some matching panties. Love, Aunt Alice (26 Sep)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, Thank you for suggesting that Abbie get me my own panties. I've always been too embarrassed to buy men's panties. Abbie like me to wear the black latex ones, but I like the satin panties best because I can feel my slacks slide over my cock when I'm wearing them. You should see Abbie in her Nurse Uniform. To paraphrase Johnny Carson, "she makes my putter flutter" when she wears it. Love, Billy (2 Oct)

-----

Dear Aunt Alice, Abbie's sister, Jill, and her boy friend, Dylan, came over to visit the other evening. After a couple beers one thing led to another and soon Abbie was modeling her latex Nurse Uniform for Jill and Dylan. And it wasn't long before Abbie stripped and let Jill try on the latex. As soon as Jill pulled up the latex panties Abbie started making out with her. Abbie was sliding her hand into the latex panties Jill was wearing when Dylan asked me if Abbie and I ever swapped partners. When I told him we did occasionally he unzipped me, pulled out my dick and went down on me. And I mean "all the way down." He took the entire length of my cock all the way down to my balls. Never in my life have I cum so fast. It was easily the best blow-job I've ever had. I'm not gay, I thought he was asking if he could fuck Abbie. Do you think I should have returned the favor? I've never sucked a cock. What's it like? Love, Billy (5 Oct)

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers