Dear Buster, We Have to Talk

Story Info
Wife wants to date Black Superviser.
6.7k words
1.81
48.3k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers

Megan and Buster got married right out of High School. As starting Varsity

Quarterback and Captain of the High School Varsity football team and Megan, the beautiful busty blonde head Varsity Cheerleader, considered themselves perfect for each other.

They continued perfectly together these past 20-something years. They both got jobs at the local big Acme Cabinet factory, just outside of town, upon graduation. Buster in production and Megan in bookkeeping. So they were able to quickly get married and begin their wonderful life together.

They had three children, very quickly. A boy and then twin girls. Megan thought it best that Buster just got a vasectomy, so she didn't have to take the pill anymore. Megan gets off earlier than Buster so spends at least an hour, 5 afternoons a week in the gym. Life is good and has seemed perfect until this evening when Buster came in from work.

Buster got home at his regular time, Megan always gets home first, even after her hour in the gym, and was sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine.

"Hi Sweetheart, what's for dinner?" Buster said.

"Hello Buster, please sit down. We have to talk," said Megan with a strange tone.

"Let me get a Bud, and I will be right there." Buster gets an ice-cold 16-ounce blue aluminum bottle of Bud Light out of the frig. "Ok, so what's up?" Buster smiled as he sat down across from Megan taking a big swallow of Bud.

"Well, as you know I eat lunch every day with the gals in bookkeeping. About half of the gals are single and really like to brag about all the guys they fuck. But mostly they like to talk about how great the big black cock is that they get. So, I want to try it out myself, before I get too old." Megan purred.

"Megan, are you saying you want to act like you are a single woman and go out and pick up a strange black man at a bar to have sex?" Buster asked her.

"No, no Honey, nothing like that. One of the new young managers has been flirting with me constantly since he came into our dept. Now he has asked me out this Friday night, and I said yes. He wants to take me to dinner, dancing, and then to the No Tell Motel for the night. Please, Sweetheart, let me try his black cock. It is only for this one time, Honey." Megan purred.

"Well, that is different. I guess that is alright then, NOT! (Buster Freaking out!) Holy Crap, Megan. how can you do that to us? I love you with all my heart. I have never even looked at another woman since we've been together. Ever since High School, you've been the only one for me. Why? Why would you want to go out and fuck another man??" Buster asked.

"Sweetheart, It would just be a one-time thing. Just to satisfy my curiosity about a different man, a different cock, and really, a Big Black Cock. Because he is black." purred Megan.

"Holy Crap, Megan. How can you even think of such a thing? As attractive as you are, you have to realize that EVERY man is trying to get between your legs! Don't you love our family, our life together, and me? Why do you want to do this to us?" Buster cries pleading.

"Buster, Sweetheart, I love you so much. I never want to lose you and It doesn't have to be a big deal unless you make it a big deal. I just want to try out a big black cock just for one night. Then afterward, I will be yours forever again, just like before. I love you and I don't want to hurt you or our marriage. That is why I am asking permission and not doing anything behind your back." purred Megan

"Oh, ok. So you don't want to hurt me or our family. But you want to go out and spend the night fucking a black man. Why should I be concerned about that? Have you thought of what will happen if it is as good as the other women say?" says Buster

"No, I guess not. What if it is, as good as they say?" purrs Megan

"That is my point, Honey! What if it is? If fucking a Black man, is half as good as the sluts at your work say it is, our marriage will be over. The reason is obvious, it is because You will only want black cock from then on. Don't you understand Megan? This will be the end of us!" Cries, Buster.

"Buster, Buster, My Sweet Buster. I would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage, Honey. This is just one time, to satisfy my curiosity. Don't worry. I won't stop loving you, no matter how good his black cock pleases me." purred Megan

"How can you promise that Megan? You don't know what you will do if you orgasm more powerfully with this black man than with me. You might not even want me anymore. Or you might just want him all the time. Please don't do this Honey." cries Buster.

"Honey, it is just the girls who keep talking of how great a big black cock feels in their pussies. How it fills them up so well. So now I want to try it too. They make it sound so wonderful. I just want to try it out, just one time. Please, please, Buster. Let me have this. Just this one time." Megan purred.

"So, let me ask you a question. Have you thought about the consequences of fucking another man? What happens if he is a lot better than me? What if he excites you and turns you on so much that you are bored we me afterward? What happens if you cum so good with him that you don't even want me anymore? Have you thought of that? It could mean the end of marriage! Don't you realize that Honey?"

"Nothing can change my love for you Buster. I love you with all my heart, all my heart, Buster." purrs Megan.

"Maybe so, or maybe not. Let me think about this Honey. When is this date? This Friday Night? Truthfully, It does kind of turn me on tho. To think about my beautiful blonde wife taking a bare black cock. You don't even cuss, drink or smoke and you want to let yourself be defiled by a bare black cock. What if you get pregnant?" Buster asked.

"That is all part of the thrill and the excitement, that I could get pregnant and have a black baby. Yes, it is for this coming Friday night. Oh, I can't wait to try out his big black cock. All the women have been with him, and they say it is the best." purred Megan

"What? It sounds like other of the married white women, down there at your work have fucked him also. Is that what you are saying?" I asked.

"Oh, Yes. They all have, Sweetheart. I'm the only white woman left, in our dept, that hasn't been with Jamal. I want it so bad. I can't wait to feel his big black hands squeezing my big breasts or his big black cock up inside me, stretching me. I want this. Please, Buster, let me just have this. Just this one time. Please, Honey. Please let me have this Honey."

"Megan, can I think about this, please? I mean, what if you like his cock better than mine? What if he thrills you so much that you want to keep seeing him after Friday night? Are you going to start going behind my back, until I catch you and we divorce? cries, Buster

"Never Buster, I would never do that to you or us." purrs Megan

"What if you really like his big black cock inside you, like all the other women are saying and you want him all the time? Megan, please don't do this Honey. I don't want to lose you and our life together Honey." cried Buster.

"Buster, Sweetheart, I promise this won't change things for us. I only want to fuck Jamal this one time. One time only, I promise. Buster, I promise with all my heart, that it won't change my feelings for you, in any way. If I get pregnant with his black baby, just think how you will get to suck my milky breasts, whenever you want. I would even let you show my milky breasts to all of your friends that you have over if you want." purrs Megan.

"Well, I guess; after all that work at the gym, it was just so can have a black baby by your supervisor. Now another man is going to knock you up. What are your folks going to say when they find out you have a black baby, Honey? Aren't you going to be embarrassed or ashamed? Please don't do this Megan, please don't do this to us Megan." cries Buster with tears streaming down his face feeling he has lost Megan.

''Buster, please Sweetheart, don't worry. Buster, Honey, I just want to do it this one time, only one time. I won't ever do it again unless you want me to. I promise, with all my heart Honey. I just want to find out what these women are talking about. Please don't be afraid of losing me, Buster. I love you with all my heart. I would never cheat on you." purrs Megan."

"Megan, listen to me for just a moment. Don't you understand, if this man's black cock is half as good as all the other women at your work are saying, how will you ever NOT fuck him again? How will you stop at one time? How will you resist fucking him when you are working with him every day, and he is always there? Honey, please don't do this." cries Buster so pitifully tears continue running down his face.

"That is why I am asking for your permission to do this. I don't want this to affect our marriage. Please let me try out his black cock, just this one time Honey." purrs Megan. "I promise that this won't change me, my feelings of love for you or our marriage, in any way, Buster" purrs Megan trying her best to reassure Buster.

"Truthfully Megan, I have fantasized about you seeing you being fucked by a black man when we were first together. But I was too afraid to lose you. So I never mentioned my fantasy. I finally realized that I just couldn't take the chance that this idea would mess up our relationship. So, I gave it up." says Buster "By the way, when is your "fertile time" coming?" inquires Buster.

"Since I finished my period last weekend, I should be fertile this coming weekend. Wouldn't that be so hot if I had a black baby, Buster? Then you could push the baby carriage around WalMart each weekend and all the other families would see our black baby. When they see that we are both white but we have a black baby they would know I fucked a black man. Everyone would know that I'm a black cock whore! Wouldn't that be so hot, Sweetheart?" purrs Megan.

"Come on upstairs, let's get naked to further discuss this Honey." purrs Megan

"OK, I am right behind you. Yeah, it is sort of hot, Honey. If you want everyone to think you are a fucking slut that screws black men behind her husband's back. I just don't know. I need to think about this a bit. Ok, let's go to bed."

"Buster, I love you so much. please fuck me. I have been so wet since Jamal asked me out today. My pussy aches for attention." purrs Megan

"Megan, are you going to do it? Are you going to fuck a black man Friday night?" Cries, Buster.

"Oh yes, If it ok with you Honey. I can't wait to feel his big black cock filling me up and stretching my pussy. I can't wait for him to fuck me so good and come so deep in my fertile pussy." purrs Megan

Buster's cock gets even harder. "Are you going to fuck him all night? Let him shoot his cum deep in your fertile pussy? Are you going to let him give you a black baby?" whispers Buster as he pumps in and out of Megan, quickly getting ready to cum.

"Oh yes, Buster. I want his black cock stretching my pussy. It won't feel the same to you anymore after she fucks me with his big cock. He will stretch my pussy so it is only good for him. You won't be able to feel me anymore. It will be his pussy only." Megan purrs

"Megan, please don't let him destroy my pussy. It is the only pussy I have had since we have been together. Please Megan." cries, Buster

"Buster, Baby, that is part of the thrill. Oh, Yes, fuck me just like that Buster. Deep in my pussy. Keep my pussy all yours, use my pussy, before he stretches it out of shape for you. Because he promised me, he said he was going to stretch it out on purpose, so you won't be able to feel anything anymore. He said that once he gets his black cock in me, he says I won't want you anymore. That you won't be big enough for me, and I will be too big for you. Just like you said, Buster. I can't wait. Honey, I love you. I'm sorry that he is going to ruin your pussy for you, but I can't help it. I want his black cock so much. I want it every night and every day. I love you..... I'm coming......ahhhhhhhh"

"Megan, I want that. I want him to fuck you 24/7 to keep your juicy pussy stretched, to make you all his. That turns me on so much, but I'm afraid you won't want me anymore. I'm coming in you.....ahhhh.....I love you, have his black baby.".......

==========================================

The next day, Buster arrives home and comes in from the garage at the usual time. Buster doesn't mention that he spent the afternoon at a divorce lawyer's office.

"Hello Buster, get yourself a beer. We need to finish talking about this." purrs Megan.

"Hi Sweetheart, just a moment. It has been a long day, I need a bud." smiles Buster.

"Well, have you made up your mind about letting me date Jamal?" purrs Megan.

"I have. As I mentioned last night that it was a fantasy of mine years ago when I was younger and we were first married. So, thinking about you fucking Jamal turns me on. I've had a hard-on all day." whispers Buster

Buster continues "However if you want me to agree to this, You will have to sign this little "Post-Nup" agreement I got from my lawyer today. That if you want to see Jamal anymore after your fuck fest Friday night, our divorce will leave you with No Alimony or child support from me."

"I understand, Buster. I am sure that won't ever happen or be a problem Honey." purrs Megan. "I will be faithfully yours forever, Sweetheart"

"Also, I want to see it when it happens. I want to be there when he fucks you. I don't want you to just disappear for the night. I want you to fuck him here, in our bed, so that I can watch, and see his big black cock going into your beautiful pink pussy. If he ruins it for me, I at least want to see how it happens and him doing it. Then after he fills you with his cum, I want you to quickly bring your sloppy pussy to me, so I can enjoy your sloppy seconds." whispers Buster

"Oh Thank You, Sweetheart, Thank You so very much for letting me have his black cock. This is so sweet of you, and I promise I will quickly bring you my sloppy pussy when he fills me with his potent sperm." purrs Megan.

"That way, I can watch him destroy the only pussy that I have ever had, the only pussy I ever loved or wanted," explains Buster.

"Buster, relax Honey. Women push babies out of their pussies all the time, Babies are a lot bigger than any cock and their pussies shrink back down again. So don't worry about that Sweetheart." purrs Megan

"As long as you can promise me, with all your heart, that no matter how big he is, and how great a fuck he is, you won't let anything change in your feelings for me. Promise me with all your heart Megan. With all your heart." whispers Buster.

"Oh, Buster, Sweetheart, Honey, nothing is going to change in my heart. I love you with all my heart. You own my heart and my body. Nothing can change my feelings for you. I don't care how good he fucks me. I will still love only you afterward. I will still want to share the rest of our lives just with each other. Nobody else." purrs Megan.

"How can you be so sure, Megan? What if the pleasure he gives you is like they say? More than you have ever known before? What is going to happen then? You will just get bored of me, never giving me any more sex, until we end up divorced." explained Buster.

"You are my loving husband and nothing is ever going to change that. I love you so much. But, I can't wait to fuck him here, so you can watch. I love you so much. You make me so happy. I will spend the rest of our lives together making this up to you. I promise that I will still love you and that I will be your sex slave and do anything, absolutely anything, to please you, after this." purrs Megan.

"That would be so hot, but truthfully, I bet the story changes afterward. I bet that You will start fucking him several times a week afterward and that you fall in love with him and we end up getting a divorce because you love him more than me," cries Buster tears welling up in Buster's eyes again.

"Buster. Sweetheart, Relax Honey. I only want to fuck him, just one time, just to see what all the other women I work with are bragging about. I promise you I won't ever fuck him again after this Friday night." purrs a happy Megan.

What Megan didn't know, is that Tuesday Buster had ordered some special Spy Gear on the internet with "rush" delivery. It was to arrive on Wednesday so Buster took off Wednesday afternoon, then installed the hidden cameras in the Master bedroom and around the house that afternoon and hooked them all up to a wireless receiver and transmitter recorder, and left again before Megan got home from work.

Megan was extremely turned on all week. But instead of using that extra horniness for Buster, Megan just wanted to save herself for Jamal, so no sex for Buster all week. Buster was very disappointed in this and already saw this as more betrayal.

Friday night finally comes...

Megan took off work early to get her hair and nails done. Now, Friday afternoon, relaxing in the tub and having a nice warm bubble bath.

Buster comes home from work...

"Hi Honey, I'm home," says Buster, then grabbing a bud light.

"Up here Honey," purrs Megan from upstairs.

Buster climbs the stairs and goes on into the Master bedroom finding his beautiful slut wife Megan sitting nude in her makeup mirror putting on her makeup.

"Hi, Buster, my loving husband. I am so glad that you are home. I can't believe that I'm finally going to get some black cock tonight." purrs Megan.

"Yes, I guess you are. What time is Jamal going to get here to pick you up?" inquires Buster.

"He said he would be here at 7 pm Honey. I can't believe it. That all these years I have wanted to fuck a black man but was afraid to ask you. That you agreed to let me. Oh, Buster, I love you so much. Thank you, Honey. I will always be a good wife and completely faithful to you for the rest of my life. Thank You, for giving this to me tonight." purrs Megan.

"Yes, it is hard to imagine. That the best way to make my beautiful, formerly faithful, wife, happy, is to just let her fuck another man. Truthfully, Megan, I don't want this to happen. Nothing good can come from this. Most likely you are going to like his black cock so much more than mine that you won't want me anymore." pleads Buster

"Our sex life will probably go from 3 or 4 times a week to nothing. Already you have cut me off all week. So, already our marriage is suffering. I wish that you wouldn't do this. Please don't Sweetheart. You are never going to want me again after you do this." pleads Buster with a tear in his eye.

"Buster, my love, nothing like that is going to happen. After our date tonight, I am going to make it a point to bring my freshly fucked pussy straight to you. I will leave all his cum in my pussy so you can have your sloppy seconds. Because I love only you, Buster. Only You."

"Yes, I heard you say that. Too bad your actions don't agree with what you say," whispers Buster as he leaves the room. Out in the garage Buster installs the GPS in Megan's vehicle. It just sticks on with a magnet. Then the voice recorder and transmitter are under the driver's seat.

Buster puts the one for Jamal's car in his shirt pocket. We'll see if Megan can keep her word. Buster is thinking. Then Buster hits the button and the outside doors roll up. It is still light outside and Buster looks down the street to see if his long-time friend, Tommy Lee is ready and in the other direction to see if Joel Martin, is ready to follow Jamal and Megan when they leave. Buster doesn't have the money for a private investigator, but he does have friends that can follow them and take pictures.

Getting close to Jamal's pickup time, Buster offers Megan a glass of white wine. "Here you go, Megan. This should help with your nervousness," says Buster with a smile. Megan is almost ready, just putting on her final touches to her makeup.

Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers
12