All Comments on 'Dear Buster, We Have to Talk'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do enjoy sloppy seconds my wife brings home from her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just as far from what would happen in real life. I'm served time because of a slut wife that cheated and proud of it. There is one nutless homewreacker out there now. How someone you love can mess up your life.

SsacamSsacamabout 1 year ago

That would never happen! One or both would end up sixfeetunder

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong in a loving good marriage for a wife to enjoy a bbc. what the hell is wrong with everyone today. she is your wife and you should want to make her happy and satisfied too. My deceased wife did this a few times and it was a good time for both of us

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting

When my ex wife añd I lived in the dalles Oregon in 1995 she fucked a black co-worker of mine , she wasn't impressed, her favorite part was when I ate her pussy after he was done

preemydollpreemydoll5 months ago

Another great story! I just love the dread of blurting out your real desires to the love of your life, the sacred sanctuary ment just for you, becoming another man's joy and service to his ego. So HOT! your delicious writing style cuts quickly to each horny moment, making for a quick albeit satisfying stroke-story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very proud of u keep it up more black babys I say

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

Well, that was, I'm not sure sure what to say. I'll give you credit for writing a story and posting it. Some suggestions, you were a bit repetitive in several places with descriptions and conversations. I'm sure how many times you mentioned BBC in the story but it was many and unnecessary after a couple times.

It seems our MC was really against the wife having a fling with a black guy at one moment and the our MC talks about watching and wanting sloppy seconds. So our writer was vacillating between our MC wanting the wife to not cheat and yet wanting her to cheat. You really need to smooth this out. At least for me there was nothing in the story the least bit provocative or a turn on. My suggestion is get an editor and read a few of the stories with higher ratings at least 4 and above. Thanks for trying anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ok you want to fuck some fucking bbc, but you will be wearing a Surprise gift I'll pick up Friday, for your date with Jamal. She happily agreed, not knowing what Buster had planned for her, as she could only think about more bbc. Just before getting dress after bathing Friday and still naked. Buster had he lay down on the bed then he Straddled her chest pinning her arms and hands, facing away from her face. Ok Open your legs, he then shoved a metal locking plug in to her pussy, and locking it. This Model had an internal lock in it, so it can't be cut off, or out of her. Buster got off her, as she started screaming at him, what the fuck did you just lock into my pussy, as she tried to pull it out of her pussy? Oh my sweet unloving slut, it's A locking plug, that you can't take out of your pussy. How am I supposed to fuck Jamal tonight for the first time. Sorry you must of misspoke. You have been fucking him for the last two months, didn't you mean? Megan mouth just hung open, and before she could lie to him again he said, I don't believe Jamal will be fucking your pussy for a while, at least not with that plug in your pussy. But it's ok he probably loves your ass as much as your mouth too. While your out on your date tonight. Shortly after she Angrily left with Jamal, he wasn't happy as she told Jamal that Buster done. Shortly after they left, Buster texted that I'll be moving out of the house, and out of town too. Sorry that you'll be messing up that pretty Stomach of yours, with a C-section. Hope Jamal has good heath insurance,for you and his baby! Oh one last thing, I'm taking my kids with me, good luck with your new life slut..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As soon as he walked in the door, Buster took the sharp knife, he was holding behind his back, and sliced at Jamal's cock, and balls, Through his pants, that area started bleeding a whole lot. Jamal was screaming Loudly, while he was holding his chopped up cock and balls, before he Fainted on the floor. Megan came running down the stairs, what have you done to Jamal? Her husband said I gave him a Vasectomy, like the one you made me get remember? I guess you won't be having another black baby. He then put the same knife in to her womb, slicing across her lower tummy. As she dropped to the floor holding her bleeding tummy. No wife of mine will ever have a black Bastard, understand slut....

syn4321syn43212 months ago

I've been appreciating your praise on my stories so decided to come check out yours. ENJOYABLE!! Thanks for initiating our interchange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's rare that I give less than 3 stars but this story is deserving.

consulting91consulting9127 days ago

I was a little confused how the MC kept going from not wanting this to wanting this and then having his friends tail him.

The MC knows she’s been cheating and has a prenup. Why would he put himself through the humiliation of his best friends and eventually everyone they work with knowing what she was doing.

I thought from early on in the story that he would extract revenge but it went a different direction.

Thanks for writing this. Not what I was expecting but enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...