Dear Buster, We Have to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buster having a hard time keeping himself calm, looking at his beautiful wife, as she gets ready to leave with another man. Buster's heart is completely breaking.

knock...knock...knock at the front door.

"That must be your date. I better let him in," says Buster.

Buster opens the front door and sees Jamal. A tall skinny black man with a big phony smile. "Hello, you must be Jamal. Come on in and have a drink" says Buster.

Jamal comes in and offers Buster his hand to shake. "Oh, yes, thank you. Very Kind of you Sir, to let me take your lovely wife, Megan, out for dinner," says Jamal.

"Well, it seems that you have been flirting with all your subordinates at work, I'm surprised that that isn't against company policy Jamal," says Buster.

Jamal smiles "Actually it is against company policy, but all the women there seem to want to try my black cock out. It would be cruel to deny them." Jamal smirks.

"Well, here is a little of my good Scotch. What do you think?" smiles Buster.

"Johnny Walker, Black Label. Good Stuff. Three fingers and three ice cubes, just the way I like it." remarks Jamal.

"Megan should be down in a minute. Just have a seat for a moment. I've got to get something in the garage. I'll be right back." says Buster as he goes out the kitchen door into the garage, and right out the front main garage door to the front yard towards Jamal's vehicle. Just takes a second for Buster to stick a magnet under a front wheel well coming quickly back into the house the way he went out.

About that time the beautiful busty Megan comes down the stairs in her new little black dress. The dress is so low cut, she couldn't be wearing a bra. The cuts up the side make it obvious she isn't wearing panties. Megan takes both men's breath away, she looks so hot and desirable.

"Just let me get a picture of you two together before you leave," says Buster.

"Ok, Babe, fine with me. Ok with you Jamal?" purrs Megan.

"Sure Baby," says Jamal.

Buster gets his cell phone out and takes several pictures before the tears block his vision. Buster wipes his eyes. "Well, where are you kids going for dinner?" Buster asks wiping his eyes.

"We are going to that new Italian place next to that nightclub over on the west side. What's its name...Roberto's. Yeah. That's it. Then after dinner and a few dances, we'll come back here since you are so gracious to let us have the master bedroom tonight." explains Jamal.

"Great. So I will leave the light on for you and the front door unlocked. What time do you think you will be back? 10, 11, midnight?" inquires Buster.

"Yeah, something like that," smirks Jamal.

Megan gives Buster an "air" kiss to avoid messing up her makeup and out the door, they go.

Buster's eyes water, believing that his marriage is over. Buster just totally breaks down crying after they leave. Buster feels that his marriage is over, and his life might as well be over. Regardless of Megan's promises. Regardless of their marriage Vows, they spoke over 20 years ago. Buster believes that even if Megan could keep this to a single night of sex, nothing can save their previously wonderful marriage. That after this, knife in the back, from Megan he will never trust her again. That their previously wonderful life together is over, nothing can save it now. That this betrayal is the ultimate knife in the back.

Buster goes on into his office and starts checking and double-checking his computer. The program to hear the microphone recorder in Megan's purse is working. The GPS is showing which way they are going. Buster calls his buddies following the two lovers sending them each a copy of the picture he had just taken. Tommy and Joel are following them in two separate cars.

Buster calls his buddies to confer. Confirming that the couple should be going to Roberto's. Already Megan is giving Jamal a blow job in the car. Confirmed by Tommy behind them seeing Megan's head going down and from Megan's purse microphone revealing what is going on. Buster cries, figuring that he won't ever be able to measure up to Jamal. Buster is certain, his wonderful marriage is over now, completely.

The happy mixed couple arrives at Roberto's restaurant and goes inside. Tommy and Joel watching from two different cars. But Joel goes over to Tommy's car to chat for a while. Both are sad for their good friend Buster. About an hour later Joel goes back to his car to be ready when they leave.

When the happy couple comes out of Roberto's, Joel is taking the lead this time and Tommy stays back. They expected the couple to go next door, but not. Buster can hear Megan talking to Jamal about where they are going next and hears that Jamal wants to go see his buddies, at the Oreo Club, in Santa Clara.

==============================================

Megan doesn't care where they go, as long as she gets some of that black cock of Jamal's. They get there early and so there isn't much of a line to get in. Jamal proudly struts around with Megan on his arm. Introducing Megan to all his friends there at the Club. Eventually sitting at a table and ordered drinks.

Megan goes to the bathroom, and when Megan returns she slowly sips her drink. Because it is a Friday night and they usually have the naked dance contests on Saturday night, Jamal is surprised when his buddy announces on the loudspeaker system the naked dance contest tonight also.

Megan is very relaxed and eager to please. Jamal takes Megan over to talk to Leroy. On the Way, Jamal runs into Sylvester and introduces him to his lovely date for tonight. Sylvester is very impressed with how beautiful Megan is. Wanting some of that white pussy Sylvester tags along with the happy couple for a while.

Leroy is at the edge of the stage and spots Megan a mile away as they approach. Wow, seldom does he ever see a fox like that he is thinking. Jamal comes up to him and says he just wanted him to meet his new girlfriend. She might even be a future dance contestant for him.

Tommy calls Buster to give him an update...

"Buster, this is Tommy. They didn't go to that nightclub next to Roberto's, they went to the Oreo Club. Then he took Megan over to talk to the guy running the naked dance contest. I'm sorry Buster, that contest is nothing more than a big gang bang by several dozen black men. What do you want me to do?"

"Just keep an eye on her and see what she does. Take pictures, if you can. She is going to have to learn her lesson the hard way it looks like." says Buster, eyes leaking a steady stream of tears.

The dance band starts so Jamal takes Megan out to the dance floor and they share a few dances. Megan is in heaven and doesn't mind at all when Jamal slides her dress shoulder straps so that her dress slides down and reveals her big beautiful breasts so they are exposed for all to see. Jamal tells Megan to leave her breasts showing while they are there. Tommy gets pictures and sends them to Buster.

After several dances, Jamal wants that pussy and takes Megan back home.

Tommy calls Buster to let him know that nothing happened, that Megan didn't dance for the naked dance contest and it looks like they are headed back home. to Buster's and Megan's house. Buster sits watching his computer and listening to the lovers talk on the way back.

"Megan, are you ready to get the biggest blackest cock you have ever had?" said Jamal.

"Oh Yes, Jamal. I can hardly wait for you to change my pussy and my life with your big black cock." purrs Megan.

"Does Buster know that we've been going to the motel every day this week, and we have been fucking for months, yet?"

"No, I didn't think he needed to know. Let me suck that big black cock of yours, Honey. I can't wait to feel it filling me up again." purrs Mega.

"When are you going to tell Buster that you are having our baby?" asks Jamal, very proud of himself.

"Jamal, Buster doesn't know that we've been fucking for months. The only reason that I had to expose us to Buster is that you and your friends knocked me up. I'm going to start showing pretty soon. I figured the only way my marriage can survive this pregnancy is to try to be more 'up front' with Buster. Now, let me suck on that beautiful black cock of yours." purrs Megan.

Buster heard this conversation between his cheating wife and Jamal and completely broke down and cried pitifully. He realizes his wonderful life with his beautiful wife is over. However, he just doesn't have any evidence to enforce the 'Post-Nup' yet. He will have to keep a better eye on the lovers now. Buster thinks.

The Lovers return to Buster and Megan's home laughing to the front door and up the stairs to the Master bedroom. Jamal goes to close the door, but Megan reminds him she promised Buster could watch. They continue to undress and get on the bed to make love.

Megan gets carried away in her passion and starts whispering to Jamal. "Oh Jamal, I love you. I will do anything for you. Put that big black cock in me. Give me all your black cum deep in my pussy. I love you. Use me any way you want. Mark me to show I'm yours. Fuck me and fill me up. I will do anything that you want to please you. I love you, Jamal. Make me one of your whores, and sell my pussy to every black man you can find. I love you and will do anything for you that you want." Megan whispers to Jamal. Buster is in his office watching and listening. Fortunately, Buster got the upgrade on the bedroom microphones.

"Yes, my slut. Keep sucking my big black cock. I will use you. I will sell you. I will take you back down to the Oreo club and have you dance naked for the crowd. Let all the black men fuck you and stretch that pussy out. Your Hubby won't be able to feel you anymore at all. Oh, suck that cock, yes, deep like that. I am going to mark you with my tattoos and get your clitty pierced. You are mine now, and forever you will be my whore." said Jamal.

"Oh, Jamal, that black cock feels so good inside my pussy. Make me yours forever. I can't wait to have your baby, to embarrass my hubby. To cuckold him, so that everyone he knows will know, I fuck black men. Oh, you are so deep in me. Much deeper than my husband can go. Oh, Jamal, I will proudly be your black cock whore. Forever. I will have all the black babies you want me to have. Oh, fuck me, Jamal, that feels so good." purrs Megan.

Buster is shocked by these words and revelations. How can their marriage stand with all these revelations and these betrayals?

Buster goes to sleep in the spare bedroom. He can't watch his wife slut herself anymore that night. Hopefully, he can get over this damage to his heart someday.

Jamal eventually leaves and Megan comes into Buster's bedroom at about 2 am filled with Jamal's cum. Megan approaches Buster's bed warmly and lovingly. She is determined to make love to Buster to save her marriage. She had to make Buster agree to let her fuck Jamal because she was already pregnant by Jamal.

"Buster, Sweetheart, I'm back after my adventure. I am all yours again. Now and forever, I'm yours. I love you with all my heart, my darling. I love you so much. Thank You Sweet heart for letting me have that wonderful black cock. I loved it, and I love you all the more because you let me try that wonderful black cock. Wake Up my Love." purrs Megan.

"Do you still love me Honey?" cries Buster.

"Of course I do Sweetheart. His black cock was wonderful, but it was only for this one time. I am yours forever now. All of my body, still belongs to you, my Sweet Buster. I will never leave you again. Here put your big cock in my sloppy pussy. I brought my sloppy pussy directly to you as soon as my black lover left, to show you, my love. I love you so much. You are the only one that I love and now I love you all the more because you let me have some wonderful black cock." purrs Megan.

Megan raised the blanket and climbed on top of Buster naked to get his cock deep inside her.

"Megan, I love you so much." cried Buster "I was afraid I lost you. Are you still mine Honey? Do You still love me after being with Jamal? I just wanted to die, I thought I lost you forever." Cries Buster trembling.

Buster shakes with his tears and shudders from his heartache. Megan doesn't know all that Buster knows. Megan doesn't know that Buster knows that she has been pregnant from Jamal for weeks already. She just thinks he is shaking from sharing her.

"Of course, I still love you, Buster. You are the only one I love and want to be with for the rest of my life. Here, put that big cock of yours in my sloppy pussy, Honey. Oh, yes that feels so good. The only cock that I love and desire for the rest of my life." purrs Megan.

"Oh, that feels so good Megan. You are stretched out, a lot. But I can still feel you, somewhat, especially with all of Jamal's cum filling you up. Do you think he got you pregnant? Will you still love me if he did, my Sweetheart?" cries Buster

"I am glad you like my pussy full of Jamal's cum. Whenever you want me to fuck him again, I will be glad to do it for you. Jamal told me that if I ever want to fuck him again, just give him a call. So, whenever you want me to let him fuck me again, and bring my sloppy pussy to you again. I'll be glad to do it for you again. Just to prove my love for you. Oh, that feels so good, working your cock in Jamal's cum. I hope he gave me a black baby tonight. Wouldn't that be so hot Honey? Your cock feels so so good in my cummy pussy Buster, I love this feeling." purrs Megan.

"Oh, yes, Megan, that feels so good. Yes, I love your cummy pussy. It scared me so much for you to be with him. But it turned me on so much, more than anything ever before. I think I want you to do it again. Will you do it for me? Do you love me enough to fuck Jamal again? Every night? It turns me on so much. I love the way you feel so full of his cum. I love you, Sweetheart, with all my heart."

"Whatever you want my Buster. If you want me to fuck Jamal every night, I will try to do it for you. If you want me to fuck strange black men every night. I will try to do it for you. If you want me to have a black baby for you, I will try my best. Whatever you want me to do, I am yours, and I will do my best for the rest of my life to please you Buster. You proved your love for me, by letting me do this. I know this was so hard for you Buster. I know it hurt to share me. But it made me so happy, and I will only be yours forever now." purred Megan

"I'm going to come Honey. Oh, it feels so good with your pussy so full of Jamal's come. Fuck him again, please. fuck him all the time. Keep your pussy full of his come all the time. Oh, I love this feeling. I'm coming...ahhhhhhh I love you with all my heart. Oh, Megan, I love only you......ahhhhhh

=======================================

Epilog...

So, Buster tried to accept Megan's cheating and fucking Jamal behind his back. Buster even accepted her black baby. Things seemed stable. Jamal didn't want to take Megan away from Buster because Jamal doesn't want the responsibility of a wife. Jamal loves to fuck all the women, so he isn't ready to settle down with just one woman anyway. Buster has decided that he will try to just be a cuck and let his beautiful wife fuck other men behind his back, as she has been doing. Realizing that Megan is very beautiful, very affectionate, and loving. That Buster would probably never be able to replace her with another woman so beautiful and loving. Buster loved sloppy seconds and Megan loved bringing Buster her sloppy pussy. Buster tried to be happy with his cheating wife for the rest of his life, Buster treasured Megan, and Megan seemed happy with him, as long as she got plenty of her BBC she seemed happy and as long as Buster got his sloppy seconds Buster was happy.

So they lived happily ever after.

By Buster2U

12