Dear Buster, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

Story Info
Buster, gets in a real Jam, and becomes a biker.
4.3k words
2.97
15k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

Dear Buster, We have to talk Ch 03

by Buster2U

Please read chapters #1 and #2 before reading #3 as they are all connected.

"Hello, Sis? Are you busy at the moment? I got a really bad problem and I just don't know what to do. Can I come over to talk to you for a minute? Ok, I will be right over" Said Buster

=================================

knock knock knock...

"Hey Buster, come on in. What's the matter? Something going on with Megan?" says Carola.

"Sis, I just don't know what to do. My life with Megan is a mess. Please let me explain." said, Buster.

"Let me get you a beer, and then start from the beginning. OK?" said Carola.

"Well, Sis, it all started over a year ago. Megan got a new supervisor in bookkeeping. A tall skinny black guy. Turns out that he is a real slimeball. He flirts with all the women, married and single."

"He worked his way through the whole staff, fucking all the women. Eventually, only Megan was left so he started working on her. With all the women talking about 'how big his dick was' and 'what a great fuck' he was. So Megan had to try it too." cried Buster

"Oh, Buster. I'm so sorry. Big Brother, I can see where this is going. I am so sorry for you Bro. Please continue. Try not to leave anything out." purrs Carola.

"Ok, so Megan then comes to me, and sweet talks me into letting her have a date to fuck her black supervisor. I get some spy gear and have a more clear understanding of what is going on," says Buster.

"So, that Friday night he takes her out to dinner, then dancing and back to our house for sex. Turns out they have already been having sex, this was just a ploy to cover for her pregnancy with him," explains Buster.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Big Brother. I'm so sorry, Honey" purrs Carola as she squeezes Buster's hand.

"That isn't the worst of it Sis. A year later now, we have a black baby. Megan goes over to his house a couple of nights ago to talk. She then doesn't come back till the next morning. When she does, she comes home tattooed, pierced, and branded." cried Buster.

"Oh, my goodness. What an asshole! He did all that to another man's wife? That is total disrespect! How could he do that?" purrs Carola.

"That isn't even the worst of it Sis! After that. Megan fucked all his buddies that were there, to pay for the tattoos and other services. I doubt that she minded that. She seems to love black cock now." cried Buster.

"I'm so sorry Big Brother." purrs Carola

"Anyway, then, He threatened her, that if she wanted to still live with me, that he will have to castrate me, by cutting my nuts off! Otherwise, she has to start living with him. Regardless, she has to start working as a street whore down on First street! Sis! What can I do?" cries Buster, tears running down his face.

"Is there anything else he did, Big Brother.?'' purrs Carola.

"That bastard even held a straight razor to her clitty and threatened to cut it off unless she promised to be a street whore working for him. We are both scared to death Sis. Plus, Megan still loves his black cock more than me. I don't know what to do Sis. Got any ideas?" Cried, Buster.

"Yes, Yes I do big Brother. Hold on a minute, while I make a call." purrs Carola.

ring....ring....ring...

"John Jr. this is Carola. Remember my brother Buster? He is in big trouble, can I bring him over to talk to you? He needs some help, badly. I am hoping that You can do something to help him. OK, we are on our way. Thanks, see you in a little bit." purrs Carola.

"Ok, get your hat. I'll drive. I'm taking you over to the clubhouse to talk to the Chapter President." says Carola.

"You mean, the head guy from your badass biker gang Sis? Are you still involved with that crowd?" asks Buster.

"Oh yeah, I sure am. John Jr. might not be able to get your wife to stop loving black cock, but I am relatively sure that he can help with that pushy asshole Jamal, that wants to castrate you, Big Bro," says Carola.

30 minutes later they arrive on the other side of Silicone Valley, at the clubhouse...

The music is loud, and a half dozen young ladies are dancing topless on the stage. Two dozen prospects are lounging around sipping beer, smoking dope, listening to music, and watching the young ladies dance. Typically the gals learn how to dance on a stripper pole here before someday going to work at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale.

Everybody recognizes Carola, after all, she is Shawn's, old lady. Shawn is the #3 in command, as the enforcer, in this Chapter. No one is dumb enough to argue with Shawn. It is rumored he has killed over two dozen men with his bare hands.

"Hey, Carola!" Several of the guys greet Carola as she enters with Buster.

Carola smiles and thrusts out her DDs, then lifts her shirt showing her beautiful enhanced bare breasts to make all the horny guys crave her all the more.

Ever since her surgery to enhance them, Carola has started showing them off all the time. With Carola's straight long blonde hair and pretty face, awesome figure, she is a highly desirable woman.

Carola continues towards John Jr's office with Buster following.

"Hey, Carola, where is Shawn?" Carola waves and smiles..."Looking for John Jr." she purrs.

Carola walks over to John Jr.'s office and knocks.

"Come!" says John Jr.

Carola opens the door, smiles, thrusts out her DDs all the more, and takes Buster in to talk to John Jr. the Chapter President of the Biggest Baddest Motorcycle Club, in California, if not the world. This is the club that you Never, Ever, fuck with, ever.

Buster notices a big flag on the wall that says "Fuck Around, and Find Out."

"Jr. my Big Brother is in a real bad Jam. I am hoping you will help him. Will you listen to his story for a minute, please?" purrs Carola.

"Sure Honey, I will be glad to do whatever I can to help you and yours." smiled John Jr.

John Jr realizes Carola is a very hot woman. Early on, Carola was not attached to any one member of the club. So Carola has had sex with almost all the guys before getting together with Shawn.

Nowadays, Carola is married to Shawn, who gets a lot of respect. No One fucks with Shawn or his wife, unless they want to die. But that doesn't mean that John Jr is above some innocent flirting with Carola.

"Hey Buster, I am sorry to hear you have a problem." (as John Jr. shakes Buster's hand) "Please, have a seat and tell me all about your problem, and we will see what we can do," said John Jr. looking as serious as a heart attack.

John Jr says, "Before we get started, Carola, will you get us a couple of cold ones, please?"

Buster begins to explain the situation to Jr. all over again...Carola helps fill in the blanks as she passes out some Bud lights, unconsciously rubbing the cold bottles on her nipples thru her shirt.

"Buster, I can see your problem. What would you like us to do?"

"I don't know John Jr. I do know that I would prefer not to be castrated by this Jamal guy."

"Buster, we can take care of Jamal. We can make him disappear and no one will ever hear from him again. However, we have some complications. #1) you are not a member of our club. #2) we don't have a cure for black cock fever. So, this is what I propose. We make this guy and his friends disappear and take the pressure off of you and your lovely wife. But I want you to start prospecting, to become a member of our club."

"That will also include bringing your wife down here to dance topless for us, join us for all our big orgy parties, and go on runs with us. That way, she won't get so bored anymore, and maybe she will end up more faithful in the end."

"You've already shown that you aren't a real jealous guy. Being a new guy with a new pretty wife, she will, most likely, get fucked a whole bunch of times by club members at the parties. We don't allow wives to fuck around otherwise. So, that shouldn't be a big deal for you."

"You will become one of us, and we all watch each other's back. You will have to get busted and spend some time in jail. But since you are family, I don't see why it should have to be a full year like usual. How does that sound to you?" asks John Jr.

"Holy Moly Jr., that sounds wonderful. How do we start?" asks Buster.

"First thing, I will call together an executive council. I've got a pretty good idea of how we are going to play this. But I want to talk it over with all my head guys. I want you to just go home for now, and I'll call you with instructions later tonight. Do you know this guy's home address?" asks John Jr. the Club Chapter President.

"John, thank you so much. You are a lifesaver, and No, I don't know his address," says Buster, with a smile.

"Well, we have probably two dozen prospects sitting out there right now to do most of the work. Where is your wife at right now and this Jamal guy?" asks John Jr.

"Megan should be getting home from work in about an hour, but I don't know where Jamal is at the moment. Somewhere in Sunnyvale, probably," explains Buster.

"Great. Before we take two dozen guys across the valley, we better make sure we know that this Jamal guy is home and what his address is. Meanwhile, you go home and relax, just act natural." explains John Jr.

"OK," says Buster with a worried look.

"Since your wife has strong feelings for this guy and his dick, don't tell your wife anything until I call you later. Don't let on that you have been here. We'll have to keep everything from her, for what we do, to be a surprise." explains John Jr.

"Can you do that for me Buster? Now don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." says John Jr.

"Carola, I would like you to do me a favor. Call, Johnny Hobbs, Your Husband Shawn, and all the guys on the executive council for an emergency meeting to be in two hours from now. Ok?" asks John Jr.

"No problem Pres, I will get on it right now." smiles Carols. "and thanks so much for helping out my Big Brother," says Carola as she kisses John Jr. on the cheek and takes John's hand, and lifts her shirt with the other hand, and puts John's hand on her bare breast. Carola's way of saying Thank you sincerely.

"Buster, while Carola is making some phone calls, why don't we come on back out in the clubhouse and I will introduce you to the other prospects," says John Jr.

==========================================

Buster makes sure to get home at his regular time, after work. Greets his lovely wife Megan and has a Bud Light and waits for dinner and for John Jr. to call.

"Hey Megan!" says Buster as he comes in the kitchen door from the garage, at the usual time.

"Hi, Buster! I'm glad you are home, dinner is almost ready. Time is running out to answer Jamal. Have you decided what to tell Jamal yet, Honey?" purrs Megan.

"This is a tough decision, Sweetheart. I don't want to lose you or my nuts, but I don't want you to move in with Jamal either. I've been thinking about it constantly. How about we go to bed, right after dinner and get busy? How does that sound to you?" smiles Buster.

"Buster, you know I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry that you are going to have to sacrifice your balls to keep me living at home with you. But just so you know, I will love you forever, with or without balls. That I will love you all the more if you let Jamal cut your balls off, just to keep me here." purrs Megan.

"Thanks, Sweetheart. I appreciate that encouragement. I probably will just let him take my balls. I love you so much, I can't live without you. At least you will still be living with me, even though you are going to be whoring down on First street, for him now." explains Buster.

"My Sweet Buster, I am so sorry that my fucking Jamal has caused all this. I am so so sorry, that I didn't listen to you originally. I am so sorry, that it is costing you to lose your balls. I really like playing with them. I should have listened to you way back when I first asked you to let me go out with Jamal. I wish there was something we could do." purrs Megan.

"Well, You said he was ready to use a straight razor on your clitty, so at least a straight razor won't hurt as much as a rusty old pocket knife," says Buster.

"I know that there really isn't any way to make it up to you. if he does that to you. I guess I better enjoy them while you still have them. Then I will do my best to be the best wife, a woman can be, for the rest of my life." purrs Megan.

"After I lose my nuts, I don't know how much sex we will still be able to have. Plus you will be a street whore. Who knows what kind of diseases you will pick up, doing that every night." says Buster.

Buster and Megan do their very best to have a wonderful session of marital relations. Tho the upcoming castration, of buster by Jamal, weighs heavy on their minds. Fortunately, they both fall quickly into blissful sleep after making love.

ring...ring...ring...

"I wonder who that could be says Megan. Buster grabs his phone.

"Hello," says Buster.

"Buster, do you have this guy's home address yet?" asks John Jr.

"Hold on a second," says Buster.

"Megan, what is Jamal's home address?" asks Buster.

"It is 123 Morgan street, over by Moffett Field, Honey. Why?" purrs Megan.

"Megan says it is 123 Morgan street, over by Moffett Field," says Buster.

John Jr explains part of the plan to Buster on what to do.

"Yeah, I figure that it is going to hurt pretty badly. OK. Got it, Thanks." says, Buster.

"I will just need to know where to go when I go to be castrated unless you want to drive me. I probably won't be able to drive afterward," explains Buster.

"Who was that on the phone, Buster?" purrs Megan.

"A friend from work, that was trying to talk me out of submitting to the castration by Jamal. I guess you might as well call Jamal now. Tell him we'll be over for my castration Friday night between 9 and 10 pm so he can do his thing to me."

"Ok, Honey. If you are sure that is what you want to do. I guess that you are really showing me that I mean that much to you. By sacrificing your balls, so that I can stay living with you. I love you so much Buster. I'm so sorry, all this mess is my fault for listening to all those bitches at work." purrs Megan.

ring...ring...ring...

"Jamal? It's Megan. Buster finally decided that he wants me to stay living here with him, so we are going to come over Friday night so you can castrate him as you have demanded. If you still insist on doing that." purrs Megan.

"Oh yeah, the price is the price. In this case, the price is Buster's balls." laughed Jamal.

"Will Friday night after about 9 pm work for you? Good, We will be there. In fact, because I love Buster. I intend to submit to your razor myself so that I don't have to be a street whore."

"Yes, I know what that means. Really. I will spread my legs and let you take my clitty. I just can't be a street whore and disrespect Buster like that Jamal. I know, I won't be able to climax ever again. But I just can't betray Buster anymore, especially after he gives up his balls for me. Is that ok?" purrs Megan.

"Really? You are going to take my nipples too? Please don't Jamal. I need to nurse my babies. Yes, you can still fuck me whenever you want. ok, we will be over Friday night. See you then." purrs Megan.

"Ok Buster, it is all setup. I hope you aren't sorry for doing this. I swear that I will be the best wife for you for the rest of my life. After you make this ultimate sacrifice for me. Honey, I love you so much Buster. I'm so sorry that you are going to lose your balls for me, just so we can still live together." purrs Megan.

"Did Jamal say he was going to take your clitty and your nipples, just because you didn't want to be a street whore for him, Honey?" asks Buster.

"Yes, he wanted to really hurt us both. He said he was going to take my nipples or your dick head. One or the other, the creepy bastard." said Megan with a tear in her eye.

"Don't worry Sweetheart. I don't want him hurting you. But he can hurt me all he wants to. I just can't have you working as a whore for him. Just screwing Jamal was bad enough. What a piece of shit he is, a real bastard. Don't worry Honey, we'll be OK, no matter how badly he cuts us up. We will still have each other." said Buster.

========================================

Friday Night.

Buster and Megan are watching the clock, waiting for the time to leave for Jamal's house.

knock knock knock

"I'll get it, Megan," says Buster.

Buster answers the door and then goes outside quietly. Megan pretty much is so fearful of what is going to happen at Jamal's house, that she is almost completely paralyzed with fear, just sitting there, like a zombie.

Buster comes back in. Buster is looking serious and he says.

"I guess it is time to go Honey. I will drive over there if you just point the way."

,

"I haven't drunk too much that I can't drive. But I'm still scared as can be. I just know it is going to burn like hell when he cuts my clitty. It's going to hurt so badly Honey. I'm so scared. I won't ever be able to orgasm again after he takes my clitty. Honey, I am so afraid." Megan cries with big tears coming down her pretty face.

"It will be alright Sweetheart. Whatever happens, I will still love you with all my heart, for the rest of my life." Buster says reassuringly. "We will always have each other Sweetheart, whatever happens. Don't be afraid."

Buster and Megan drive over to Jamal's house, and no one is talking. Megan is almost catatonic with fear. Buster tries to reassure her. But still, the fact that Megan may never have an orgasm again or even be able to nurse her babies again, after tonight, is overwhelming Megan with fear.

Megan never even notices the four vehicles following them to Sunnyvale.

Megan pulls their vehicle up to Jamal's house. Looks like there are already several vehicles parked out front, so Jamal has several friends over for this little ceremony.

Buster takes Megan by the hand, smiles at her, looks into her pretty eyes, and kisses Megan's sweet lips. "I love you, Megan, I will love you forever," says Buster.

"I hope so, Buster. I will always be, the best wife I can be, for you. Whatever happens, I will love you." purrs Megan.

The couple walks up the driveway and knocks on the door. Megan is so afraid she can't think and is barely aware of her surroundings.

The front door opens and Jamal sees our loving couple just as he opens the screen door a dozen bikers, with guns, swoop past them into Jamal's house thru the front door. Jamal is knocked down, on his ass by someone with a heavy long gun. Another dozen come in the back door. ARs, AKs, Shotguns, and many pistols all point at the people already in Jamal's house.

Buster and Megan go on in slowly. John Jr. is already standing there. Johnny Hobbs and Shawn are supervising making sure that everyone is secured. It seems that not only is Jamal there, but he has all of his assistants there, as well. Sylvester that did the tattoos on Megan. James that did the piercing on Megan. LaVar did the branding on Megan, and some other guy named Ray, that was just hoping for some pussy.

John Jr. Speaks, "Hello folks. This is Jamal right here right? Are his hands secure? Ok, well, I am sure that you are wondering why we are here tonight. It seems that a member of our club was to be castrated here tonight. Is that correct Jamal? I'm afraid that isn't going to happen. Not him anyway."

The first thing that must be understood, is that John Jr. is an exceptionally strong man. Being a Chapter President, that comes in handy.

"Now first, to start this party. Hold that fucker, Johnny, Shawn give him a hand, please," says John Jr., and then John Jr. unleashes the most violent kick to Jamal's balls, totally crushing and rupturing both of Jamal's testicles. Jamal falls to the floor in pain moaning loudly thru his gag.

"So, I understand that you were going to cut Buster's balls off. Then cut Megan's sweet little clitty off. That is very very inconsiderate of you Jamal. Buster and Megan, you both can leave now. We'll just be a few more minutes talking to Jamal. You don't need to watch what is going to happen."

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers
12