Dear Buster, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buster and Megan leave and drive home slowly, thankful that their nightmare is over. On the way, Buster answers Megan's questions.

"Buster, who were those bikers?" asks Megan.

"Well, Megan. I guess I never mentioned that my sister is married to the VP of the most infamous motorcycle gang, in probably the whole world. I called her, and she took me to meet the President of the local chapter the other day."

"Wow, they look pretty badass, Honey. I'm glad they could help out." purrs Megan.

"Yup, they take care of all their members. Of which, I'm now a prospect and will have to start spending more time with the gang soon," says Buster.

"Wow, since they helped us out, so much. I guess that will be OK." purrs Megan.

"Yup, I will start hanging around the clubhouse after work. You will get to come with me and dance nude on the stripper pole, pull trains, and do gang bangs at parties and orgies. We'll get to go to all the parties and orgies and it is mandatory that we go on all the motorcycle runs." explained Buster.

"What is going to happen to Jamal and his friends, Buster?" purrs Megan.

"You won't ever see him or any of them again Honey. Let's just say that the problem at your work, has been taken care of. Hopefully, the other things that we will be doing now, will help keep your mind off your craving for black cock."

================================================

Meanwhile, back at Jamal's house.

"OK, prospects, tie them all up very carefully. We don't want our guests getting loose and causing any trouble while we take our guests for a little ride up the bay a short way. If one of them gets lose, it will be bad for everyone." says Johnny Hobbs.

All five of the men that were at Jamal's house are tied up with big plastic ties, like the ones used for handcuffs. After each person was gagged, feet secured, and pockets emptied, then a blanket was thrown over each one, and that was tied also. Each man was carried out and gently laid on the floor of the van after it was brought up the driveway to the house.

After the van was loaded they left for the club's boat dock. Other prospects that were there were already preparing forms and some quick-drying concrete.

After the Prospects left with the subjects, other prospects were assigned the cleanup and fingerprint removal squad. Most of the bikers wore gloves. But just encase the police get serious in their search for Jamal and his friends. The bikers won't leave any clues or prints if possible. Even the vehicles of Jamal's friends will be located and moved to some other location.

Buster became a full club member in good standing. Megan enjoyed all the benefits of being married to a club member. Megan was a natural on the stripper pole, her large breasts were full of milk, and was frequently known to share that milk with club brothers. Megan loved to dance topless or naked for all the guys.

Megan seemed to forget all about her BBC. After all, taking ecstasy. doing meth, and coke and then being fucked by most of the guys from this chapter has a way of getting a woman's attention on the "here and now" instead of "what was then or before."

Watch for chapter 04 coming soon.

12