All Comments on 'Dear Buster, We Have to Talk Ch. 03'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would’ve love to hear Jamal begging for his life……..got to love it when a pos gets his karma. Thanks for the read.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great action on Jamal and his folks...

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

A pregnant woman doing meth, coke, etc. WTF😦

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year agoAuthor

jly1 - these are stories on a porn site, Not Health care instructions. Stop complaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Friend of mine was in the outlaws. I can tell you now. There is a lot of truth behind the way this was told. You fuck with one, You fuck with them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

heartwarming!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Finally grows some.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am not sure if you readers caught what I was saying was happening to Jamal and his crew....The were taken to the club's secret boat dock, had concret shoes poured around their feet then tossed into the San Francisco Bay, actually pretty close to Alcatraz. All them went to "sleep with the fishes." All them disappeared permanently. Jus' Sayin' thks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m still chuckling over this story. Well done!

I can’t help but smile over how so many of the women in your stories are cats. “Purr.”

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

kinda insane ha ha

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Idiot skipped his medication and grabbed his keyboard. The key to good fiction is that it has to be, at least over in one corner, believable. This was just electrons running loose and out of control. Rated 1 on all 3 "chapters", because < 1 fractions were not available.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! This is the absolute best LW story I have ever read on Literotica. The realistic situations and plot, the genuine human interactions, the natural dialog, the nuanced grasp of human emotion and motivation, the subtle and evocative writing style. This is a Pulitzer contender, for sure.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 days ago

Well, as satire, I liked it a lot. As an actual story, not so much. But it is your kink, so have at it. I like that you explore characters that can be decisive men of action whilst also acting contrary to expectations of what that means in other parts of their lives; e.g., willing or semi willing cuckoldry.

.

The one irritation I do have concerns the overuse of the verb “to purr” and its many variations. Women are capable of a variety of vocalizations apart from “purring.” I agree, it’s a lovely word and onomatopoeiaic; but other words come to mind like “murmur” or even “barked” as in, ““I don’t want my clitty removed,” she barked. … “ Anyway, just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES