Dear Daddy

Story Info
Daughter discovers her father's secret fetish.
1.5k words
4.44
50.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
833 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Daddy,

I'm writing you this letter because I'm afraid that if I confront you directly, you'll either freak out or deny it completely.

Yesterday, I caught you sniffing my panties. I'd come home from the gym after a long afternoon at yoga class and had stripped off everything in my bedroom before heading to the bathroom to shower.

I'd realized I'd forgotten the new bottle of conditioner I'd bought so I went back to my room to get it.

Imagine my surprise to see you, standing by my bed, holding the panties I'd just taken off up to your nose.

The door was open only a crack, which is why you didn't notice me, but I sure saw you.

You looked almost hypnotized; your eyes closed and you repeatedly inhaled in long, deep breaths.

I was frozen in shock and indecision. I couldn't believe my own father would invade my privacy this way to do something so perverted.

Then I saw your face. You looked so blissful, so happy. So...aroused.

I know mom has been gone a long time, and I know you don't get to date often. I started wondering when was the last time you got laid. I don't remember the last time I even saw you with another woman.

All of this flashed through my mind in the space of a few seconds. Then I saw your hand slip inside your sweat pants and I panicked. I ran back to the bathroom as quietly as I could.

As I took my shower (without my conditioner,) I started trembling all over, imagining what you might be doing. Had you been just adjusting yourself a little, or were you, right now, outright masturbating in my bedroom?

To my utter disbelief, my pussy throbbed at the idea that you were, at that very moment, touching yourself while smelling MY very private, very intimate scent.

I wondered how smelly those panties must have been. I work up quite a sweat during my yoga class and yes, that includes my vagina. So I know they were quite damp when I peeled them off my sweaty body.

But were they more than simply sweaty? We're they...creamy? Sticky? Had I gotten aroused at any point while wearing them? I couldn't recall thinking of anything specifically sexual, but even still, all the physical activity I partook in, including thirty minutes on the exercise bike, tends to rub up against my vulva and clit in ways that often send involuntary tingles throughout my body.

I wondered what brought you to that moment. Have you done this before? Or was it a spontaneous thing? Some long dormant, repressed desire on your part suddenly freed by the temptation laying on the floor before you?

You've never acted inappropriately around me before, never looked at me or spoken to me in ways that made me uncomfortable. I know you're a good man, and would never intentionally try to hurt me.

So why would you do this? Were you just desperately horny, and in need of some kind of sexual release? Or was it a specific desire to smell your own daughter's scent that led you to it?

I finished my shower and made sure to make plenty of noise on my way back to my room, but you were of course already gone by then.

My panties still lay on the floor where you'd returned them in a close approximation of their original position, as if trying to hide the fact they'd been moved. And if I hadn't already seen you, I'd probably never have noticed.

I picked them up and examined them. There was indeed a white, creamy stain along the gusset and, inhaling them, I found them quite fragrant.

After double checking that I'd locked my bedroom door, I dropped my towel and lay naked on my bed, still clutching my panties.

I've smelled myself countless times before, of course, especially while masturbating, but now as I breathed the distinctly feminine scent, I again wondered what exactly drew you to it.

Was it the actual scent of it? The mix of various odors and pheromones that come from a woman that spoke to some primal, evolutionary urge deep within your subconscious? Was it simply knowing how close the garment had been to a female's most intimate area? How it had been pressed up so close, so snug against a pussy for hours on end, absorbing its essence?

Was it the taboo nature of them being MY panties? The sexual scent of your own flesh and blood daughter?

Was it all of the above?

My fingers had been rubbing my pussy several minutes before I even realized it. My cleft was already slick with the thick, bubbly cream that had earlier left behind the sharp, tangy fragrance I was still inhaling from my panties.

Shocked and confused as I still was, I was also turned on. There was no denying it.

I wondered if you'd masturbated to orgasm right there and then in my room, or had snuck off when you heard me finish my shower and were currently finishing yourself off in your own room.

My clit was throbbing as I thought about you stroking your cock to the same scent I was now breathing in. Normally I would have grabbed my vibrator to satisfy my urge, but now I wanted to allow my fingers to explore myself; the soft, delicate folds of my labia opening to the now very wet entrance to my honey dripping cunt. I gazed in fascination at the glistening tendrils of goo clinging to my fingers as I slowly rubbed my aching pussy, swirling the sticky mess around and over my clit, lubricating it and causing it to swell and pop out of its hood like a tiny little cock.

Which again made me think of you. Was your cock still hard, right now? I'd never even thought of your cock before, Daddy, but now I was picturing it in my mind, stiff and pulsing and aching with the same need for release I was now feeling as you stroked it frantically while inhaling your own daughter's pussy scent from her panties.

If you'd cum in my room, you left no evidence behind, no stains on the panties or on my floor, so you hid it well.

I found myself wishing I'd stayed to watch you, to see you pull your swollen cock from your pants, to witness the arousal my scent created. To see my own father's penis brought to engorged erection at the scent of me.

I'm not a virgin, Daddy. I hope that doesn't shock or disappoint you. So I've seen men cum before, quite up close if I'm being honest.

But I've never watched a man masturbate before, except in porn (yes, I watch porn too,) let alone masturbating while smelling my panties.

But as I lay in my bed, fingering my aching cunt, I found myself imagining you jerking your thick, long shaft, your balls swaying with the movement, until they finally swelled up and released their hot load.

I came multiple times, Daddy, thinking about it. About YOU. Cumming for me.

Multiple, intense, rippling orgasms that swept through my body, leaving a river of my creamy, womanly juices flowing from me. Juices I now knew you would love to smell. Perhaps even taste.

I've left them for you, Daddy, in the same envelope as this letter. I'm sure you already found them.

I cleaned myself up with them after my orgasms, making sure to soak up every drop of my cream.

Then I put them back on and slept in them last night. This morning, I masturbated in them yet again before finding the nerve to leave them along with this letter on your bed.

I hope you enjoy them, Daddy. I hope you're smelling them right now, maybe even licking the hopefully still damp cream from them as your cock swells up in arousal.

I hope you have an incredible orgasm, thinking of me, and enjoying my scent and taste.

I can't fuck you, Daddy. We both know that can't happen. That it would be wrong.

But it's not wrong for us to enjoy this. At least, I don't think it is.

Everyone has their kinks, I guess. And it's okay for you to have yours. I have mine as well, it seems.

We don't need to talk about this if you're not comfortable, Daddy.

If you can't handle it, accept these panties as a one time gift from me, and we will never speak of it again.

BUT...if you want more, if you'd like a fresh pair of my sweaty, smelly panties every time I come home from the gym, or after I masturbate, (and I masturbate often, Daddy,) then when you're finished with them, leave these panties on the doorknob to my bedroom. And I promise to leave you another pair soon.

Whatever you decide, just know:

I love you, Daddy.

PS: If you want to cum in my panties before you return them, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I think I'd really enjoy that.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S AFTERWARDS

I hope you enjoyed this very short and hopefully sweet story.

As for why it's so short: I needed something, anything, to get my creative juices flowing again and start writing again.

Something I didn't feel was an overwhelming commitment, some long, plot heavy thing.

This is what resulted. For better or worse.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
833 Followers