All Comments on 'Dear Daddy'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
travelistytravelistyalmost 2 years ago

Overall this was quite a fun short story that I think I can say a number of fans would love a letter from daddy. Thank you for the romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Different. Short. I would have liked it to be a little more hopeful; a more open invitation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. It made me very hard and hungry for my daughter's panties to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this. I have also caught my own Dad sniffing my dirty panties while jerking off his very hard cock.

The first couple of times I caught him I was shocked and embarrassed.

He had my dirty gusset over his nose and mouth taking deep sniffs and moaning. Saying oh baby Daddy loves the taste of your wet cunny.

Cum into Daddies mouth.

I looked onto my dirty panties every day and sure enough the gusset was now full up with my own fathers spunk. After a few weeks while I was masturbating on my bed watching porn I suddenly pictured my own Dad sniffing my dirty panties while wanking his very hard and quite big cock.

I could not believe how much the idea aroused me. My panties immediately became soaked with my arousal and I started to my pussy it did not take me long to make myself cum. Making my panties really creamy and sticky.

I then fingered myself to orgasm twice more actually pushing my sticky gusset right inside my wet pussy. Making really sticky for my Dad.

I then pretended that I was going to take a shower and I left my dirty cummy panties on top of the bathroom hamper. I put a towel round myself and went and asked my Dad if he needed to use the bathroom .

He immediately went straight in there. Less than ten minutea and he came out. I could not help but smirk at him and he went bright red.

I went straight to my panties and sure enough all of my cummy juices had been cleaned probably licked clean and replaced with a fresh load of my Dads spunk. I immediately lifted the gusset to my mouth and licked at my Dads spunk. Mmmm so good. I fingered myself very quickly.

Every day now I make myself cum intp my panties for my Dad to sniff and lick while he wanks off. Next time I catch him I will make him finish in front of me and the odea of him actually licking me out makes me so fucking wet.

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

What a delightful story. Excellent....and super exciting.

I can see much more springing from this story - and not necessarily just words....he he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She wanted to him he wanted to fuck its ovyis story to short but made hard and wanting pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm hard as rock

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deserves at least one more chapter! Well done.

G

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's normal to have fetishes, as long as you don't hurt anyone. People you work with and family members have their own kinks but you will never know it by day to day activities while with them so don't feel guilty or dirty for having your own fetish. I also sniff my stepdaughter and granddaughter panties. It's smells great when they just take them off and they have their own scent. The girls are over 18 years old for the record. They don't know have I sniff their panties and if I get caught I know they will tell my wife and family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was an amazing story! So turned on!

I watched my stepdaughter masterbate while wearing her panties. She didn't see me but I took note as to which ones she was wearing. The next day I smelled them, licked and sucked them....then laid them on the bed as if she was wearing them and literally fucked them until I came all over them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story . As a step father to a very attractive daughter , I can assure this happens a lot .

I remember one day I was bringing in the washing from the clothes line , as I was returning inside my step daughter asked If I was enjoying handling her panties , Without thinking I replied , they're no good to me washed . She smiled a knowing smile and kissed me on the

cheek , whispered in my ear , I know , I always leave the best ones on top of the basket for you daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....