All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mindwipermindwiperalmost 6 years ago
Pharmacy?

What pharmacy fills these prescriptions? Certainly not your local Wal-Mart! Maybe one of those Canadian sites? I want some, send the URL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I cried

This is so beautiful and amazing. It truly spoke to me in ways literotica hasn’t in a very long time. This is a true masterpiece of a story. Yes fictional but beautiful non the less. I’m happy she was able to find her inner peace and family at the end. Makes me wonder what life has in store for me.

Dark_Angel001Dark_Angel001over 5 years ago
I want to be able to do this so bad and see what happens ...FOR SCIENCE!!!!

I wish I could change gender by will, but still keep my current sexuality though I might try sex from the other point of view, though I might most likely stick to dildos, strap-ons, etc.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
Daniel Keyes would be so proud

You wrote a very well told, but erotic version of the Flowers for Algernon story, yours though with a happy ending instead of the original tragedy. Impressive! Always steal from the best! A physical rather than mental transformation, and without the tragic regression and death at the end made this erotic tale much easier to read. thank you. We all learn from previous works, you did good! Ta ta for now.

tssld_83tssld_83about 5 years ago

I loved reading this and now I want to cry tears of joy for her new life. I’m so happy for her and want to experience this feeling myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

Stories where male turns into a female are interesting primarily because the female retains the mentality of a male.

For example, the protagonist (now a she) has a dispute with another. While everyone expects her to scream or taunt, she suddenly rolls in her sleeves for a one man show !!

Another point would be that although the protagonist might not be needing sex as before, he might still be thinking about sex more than an average woman.

She might also have greater possessive feelings than women.

When women feel possessive, they shoot acidic taunts.

When men feel possessive, they punch !!!

Of course, all of this is not totally accurate, but using these as guidelines might make a nice funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So sweet

Expertly written

zonozzonozover 2 years ago

Interesting. Odd. Makes one think about how they treat the opposite sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...