All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

whilst i love your optimism, the husbands what 40 to 55 years old? divorce the bitch and find a Russian whore, its not that uncommon today

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Sad story about a devoted husband and caring father getting his heart broken by a complete bitch. The worst part was the ending, when the cuckold husband forgave the whore even after she fucked her lover in the marital bed.

"I like to think they survived and put their marriage back together."

A better ending would have been the husband just pretending to reconcile while he hides marital assets before the inevitable divorce. He starts flirting back with his hot young secretary, then finally drops the hammer on his slut wife when he gets the mistress pregnant.

Dear Diary, I went home from college today to see Mom. I'm really worried about her after the divorce. She bought another cat and won't stop crying about how Daddy left her for a younger woman. It's hard to feel any sympathy when she brought this on herself, but it's depressing seeing her drinking gin at 11 in the morning. Visiting Daddy was fun though... My step-mom is lovely and my new baby sister is so cute! I'm just so glad to see Daddy smiling again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good attempt. But the girl sounds like she's 12, and not 18.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Well Written

Very plausible as a teen daughter. A little formulaic, easy to guess ahead, but so well written, who cares?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

jenkins got off too easy, so did the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was just okay. Here is my problem. Yes, women do start to fear the empty nest and yes they do sometimes have affairs. It is way less frequent than it is presented here but it has been known to happen. When it does the wife is going to go to great steps to keep it out of the house, especially when there is a child still at home. The daughter is 18 and out of school but still at home, no way the wife brings the sex into her house. First, she is going to fear the daughter finding out. Second, unless she wants out of the marriage and has lost ALL respect for her husband, she wouldn't do that to him. Jenkins is single so it makes no sense to have the sex and discovery at home. The wife already thinks her daughter knows so why would she ever show up with him again? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

That being said she was making fun of and humiliating her husband behind her back so I don't understand the reconciliation. She wouldn't be able to hide her contempt when challenged.

The teenage writing was fine really but the rest wasn't realistic.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Good Story I enjoyed it a lot. 5 Stars ★★★★★

VinastodaVinastodaover 3 years ago

Not bad. Overall a decent story. But who would have guessed that mister Jenkins would meet Batman.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"No you don't. Your mad at her, but you don't hate her. She's still your mother." - No, no, no, no, no! I'd never come between my children and my cheating wife, but if they wanted to hate her, I wouldn't stop them!

Why do the cheaters always cry? It wasn't a "mistake," it was an affair! She was laughing at the time, and though it wasn't stated explicitly, that first afternoon in their bed, she apparently shut her husband off by lying about her period.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Should have sent her packing after their started school

The dad could find a better woman.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Oh, to be young and idealistic .....and have your world implode. What a poignant loss of innocence. I liked the contrast between her fledgling romance with Tom and her parents unraveling marriage. The revenge on Jenkins is an okay appeasement to the angry anonymous, and I don’t really have any problem with it per se, but I don’t think it really adds any substance to the story other than tying off an ‘oh, by the way’ loose end. You nailed the voice of a naive but intelligent and articulate teen girl - I think the diary inner voice served you well, dialogue or not (which I wouldn’t have even noticed if you hadn’t pointed it out!). All in all, a compelling drama. Thanks. I enjoyed it.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago
Thanks...

... for another 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm confused as hell

Why did he stay with the whore? That was never explained. The total disrespect by kissing Jenkins, holding hands while her husband is around and bringing him into their home is enough to dump the slut and move on. So they have sex and all is forgiven? She's been banging some douche in their home who knows how long and a blow job and some sloppy nasty pussy was all it took for the dad to forgive and forget?..what a a wimp cuck... I hope she continues cheating. He's not going anywhere and all she have to give him is some sloppy pussy and all is forgiven

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teenage girls are actually women.

And usually are much more attuned to the relationships around them.

She reads dumb.

Which I doubt.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So the daughter has learned she can be a deceitful cheating fuckslut and her future husband will forgive her if she gives him enough sloppy seconds?

Bad parenting in dads part

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

From a readability perspective it worked pretty well.

Two thumbs up.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Nothing new

But interesting to read and be part of the emotions. Good job.

3 times hey what a bad luck!🤔🤗🖕👍

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Great story and well written!

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
I liked the unique perspective, it worked for me.

I did disagree with the direction that the plot took, it seemed to me that divorce was a better option. The wife got off too easily, especially considering that during her cheating she also was verbally disrespecting her husband. Also, she was never ashamed of herself while cheating, instead she was an enthusiastic participant.

The daughter made up with her mother rather quickly, considering that she had heard and seen her mother's betrayal first hand including the glee. This made me feel like she abandoned her father just a little. Did the daughter's relatively quick forgiveness, cause her father to cave in and stay with her mother more easily? Was he worried that he would distance himself from his little girl if he chose divorce?

With all of that to get past, the husband doing a little therapy with the wife, which makes everything better is insufficient for my taste.

Still, that was a choice for the husband to make. I suppose that the author will get flack over that, the anons here on Lit are ruthless. Normally I would score this a 4, but to somewhat offset the inevitable undeserved low scores, given to all reconciliation stories, I'm voting 5.

Please continue writing, I do enjoy your work.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Damn good, hit all the salient points of a good well rounded story. Solid 5* leaning on 6*. Just too bad Tom did not get a cherry, yet..... Hooyah, salute!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

JW, for not being an 18 year old girl, I thought you did a great job. To bad he still has one testicle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn

You DO realize this is an erotic literature site, right? This is more like a Lifetime movie. While the Tory wasn’t bad, it definitely doesn’t belong on an adult porn site.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Nice view point. Enjoyable story and Interesting facts.

It's always strange getting reminded of how backward the US is in many social issues. I mean, in practically every western country sex is legal from age 16. People become adults at 18 and are treated as adults. They can vote, sign legal contracts, join the military, get married and drink alcohol and go to bars/clubs that have alcohol licenses. Many countries allow wine and beer at restaurants from age 16 also. With the notable exception of the USA. It's only if the person wants to work in the sex industry/strip clubs/brothals/porn (they require legal employment contracts) that they need to be an adult, aged 18. But 21 for drinking alcohol? Crazy. In the US the person could be married, with children, serving in the military... and yet be too young to drink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining read. Thanks.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

I loved the contrast between the daughter's developing relationship and the parent's declining one. I've read diary stories before and they're usually boring as shit. This one worked well. 5*

Somebody below asked about why they would use the marital bed when the guy was single. It's a power trip. Taking the woman in her own marital bed usurping the husband's rights.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Different

Not a bad story with the diary twist. I found it very hard to believe that the husband could forgive her. Then she fucked her lover in the husband's bedroom and bed she was history. That is just an unbelievable amount of disrespect to her husband. Lover boy shouldn't have any balls left and a stub for a cock. Mess with married women and you face the consequences.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Simple but good

I liked the 'normality' of everything going on in a teen girls life as her parents and home life all crashed around her. Yes it's a common theme but far more believable than lots of other stories, I'm definitely not a fan of reconciliation but this was very well written. Thank you JW.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Nice twist at the end!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much was skipped over, at the end.

Therapy doesn't 'fix' things. Sex doesn't 'fix' things. That's all his whore wife seemed to do. She cried, said sorry, went to therapy, and fucked her husband. All things considered, it's not a lot of effort. Maybe there was more. We don't know.

The bulk of this lil' tale is enjoyable enough, and unique in it's perspective. I liked that a lot. But the ending was rushed. I feel nothing for the wife at all. I don't like her, don't relate to her, and her excuses bored me. Her lack of effort was just a cherry on top. But maybe she grew up, and there were some amazing breakthroughs. I have no idea.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

This was an interesting perspective and compelling story. Not too deep and cerebral but forceful because of The impact of her discovery. I hope you will continue to write and look forward to your next story.

Thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Solid story - unique approach to telling it

Really enjoyed the story and fresh approach to telling it. That said, I really would have liked to know more depth on what was going on with the parents, especially post "reveal". As for some Anonymous comments - ignore them as they are by definition without depth...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That worked really well. How do children react when they find out that a parent is a cheater?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
why does the husband have to suffer

In most stories, even the ones J_W writes the husband cheats and is taking to the cleaners. divorce with nothing and has to live in a basement and eat tuna. But the wife cheats, they get counseling, she gets a second chance and it's always the other guys fault. Like she can't just say no.

COYSCOYSover 3 years ago
Loved this

Another great story. This story was emotional, thoughtful, and very real. The story was from the daughters perspective so we can’t know more about the husband and wife, which is fine. Girls mature differently, but my daughter and her friend thought this was very close to how they would react. Very original also. Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story from a different perspective that worked better than expected. I, like others, would have liked a little more on the confrontation and reconciliation. I realize, however, that this was from the daughter's diary and her perspective only, so it worked on that level. It was sweeter after Mr. Jenkins' "accident" . I enjoyed your story, and thank you for something decent to read today.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Sad but true

Who knows what goes on in the minds of people? It is all fun until someone gets hurt, and then the cheater is all apologetic, but can't explain why they did it. Surprisingly, I read somewhere that infidelity leads to divorce in 20-40% of the time. That says something about the human ability to forgive. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Excellent.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great except the reconciliation

I firmly believe that cheating is a choice not a mistake. And while that choice shouldnt be lethal, you certainly dont deserve the person you cheated on. So my genuine criticism is that a divorce should have happened.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Interesting

Don't know exactly how a teen feels when parents destroy a marriage. I think they are on the fence and bury their true feelings. I do know the feelings stay with the kids for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Xyz89c1. You might be surprised

I have known at least 5 occasions when the daughter has chosen to live with the father when his wife cheated. In all 5 the daughter has had little to do with the mother. One of those 5 has walked away from her mother when she tried to talk to her. One time I was talking to her She saw her mother come into the room and left not saying another word. She left the state married with 3 kids. The mother has never seen these 3 grandchildren. Her daughter has not spoken to her in over 20 years now. Her father has seen the grandchildren and is visited every time she comes to town. She has never forgiven her mother. The other four just tolerate their mothers and very little to do with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story line was not bad.

The wife felt old and strand away from her marriage. Hard to forget or forgive with the video and crude remarks on there lovemaking. I can not see beating the bastard. No details given the cops would come to him first. Did he have a alibi. She was the problem she didn’t have to spread her legs. A weak reconciliation story, poorly done. This story did not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well

A friend of mine, his wife cheated then left him and their 3 school age kids.

Now 20 years later, none of the kids can have a relationship that lasts. None are married. The boys dont trust women and the girl is worried she would be like her mother and damage any children.

Its sad that cheating mothers do not realize exactly what they are damaging, but then, most dont care.

Gotta love modern women, the screwed up divorce laws, and a society that lacks personal accountability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 stars

2 stars because he stayed with the bitch. No reason for her cheating was given so why stay with her? Give her ti r Jenkins and live your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An okay story

I understand the POV that was used to tell the story but I don't think it played well. Maybe in another category with fewer expectations? But in the LW category I like the confrontations between the husband and wife, regardless of which one was cheating. And I missed the sneaking around and comments from the participants. Not badly written, just kind of boring? Thanks for the effort. Next time you post in the LW category, bring the lowdown, the dirty and the fireworks!

3.5 stars

Davidj001Davidj001over 3 years ago

Poor Mr. Jenkins my sore ass!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this especially the diary perspective. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She is supposed to be a smart 18 year old girl, LAST YEAR. not 40's or 50's. Believable if she is 10 or 11 but not at 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
therapy

When did therapy become a get out of jail card?

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
A different approach

I liked it and it got the story across like it was being told from a teenagers POV.

FIVE*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fortunately I don't know, . . .

but I would think it is very difficult to forgive a spouse who has abandoned the marriage for an adulterous romance.

This wasn't about lust, or validation, or low self esteem. This was a series of calculated acts to foster and enjoy a love affair outside of her marriage. That's not a mistake, that is a failure of morals and ethics. That is an act of complete contempt and disrespect for your marriage, and an act of selfish cruel arrogance.

The poor fool can reconcile and stay with the whore as long as he wants, but he is no longer married to her. He is no longer her husband, her mate, her best friend. He is now her second choice, her fallback consolation since the romance she abandoned him for didn't work out like she hoped. Where did she go with her overnight bag when she left the house? Why did she come back?

I would like to think he eventually finds a real woman to love and cherish, but so far he is acting like the fool his wife made him. And a smart loving woman wants nothing to do with a fool.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
spanking

Thee used to be a society of respect. This started in the home and included the issuance of corporal punishment. Then the libtards came. The leftist social builders who knew better than the moms and dads of the age. They outlawed the use of spanking as a motivational exercise.

If we had a decent basis in youth, I'm sure there would be less deviance (and attacks upon unsuspecting baseball bats by miscreants) in the social fabric. Does anyone think the dilution of the marriage compact by "alternative lifestyles" people doesn't erode the sacrament for the rest of us?

Sorry to hear of your marred bat.

Smokepole

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Excellent

What a viewpoint change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have you ever spoken to a teenager?

You have a fundamental problem. I don’t think even nine year olds are as naive as your narrator. She should have been younger, but that would make the budding relationship with Tom impossible. I don’t know how to fix it. Make it 1890? I still think the narrator would be more worldly.

I’m usually a big fan of yours, but this one was implausible in every way. Nothing, not the situations, characters or their dialogue was in the realm of reality.

This was a tiny swing with a big miss. Hey, Shakespeare had his Edward III, Hemingway tortured us with Across The River And The Trees. You’re in good company with this stinker.

** because it was at least legible and proofed. Otherwise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Walked into a baseball bat. Three times.

Love it. Revenge, short, sweet, and effective. Poor Mr Jenkins (although depending on what part he hit the bat with, he may well be on his way to being a Ms). lol

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I liked it. Was it too easy for the wife? Who knows as this was the daughters story and she didn't know so why should we? I do agree that divorce seemed a more realistic option for them but life is strange or there would be few stories. 5 stars

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Nicely told.

Good job.

5-stars

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
26 LETTERS...TO CHOOSE FROM AND MAKE WORDS AND SENTENCES

some are happy....others sad, hurtful....trying to fill in the blanks and save a family....see Diary next entry. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the 3rd person POV ....

... as it gave a bit different appreciation of what is, of course, a well worn story on Lit.

Good job. 5 ******

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story until the end

This wasn't a mistake it was a choice and an ongoing one. The bitch would have been toast. No RAAC bullshit. And BTW who gives a fuck how the whore is feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn’t need the ending about Jenkins.

Gave it a five anyway. I guess you need the violent idiots for a score. However, it takes two to tango. But revenge often means that you should dig two graves, saving one for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Words

Not just words this time. Well done.

TrambakTrambakover 3 years ago
She did it for...

Herself. The rest of the characters are just collateral damage.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
I liked the angle the story was told at.

With that said, I didn't care for the story concerning the old whore, the betrayed father and the fat lothario because I couldn't really be allowed to the way this was told.

I have some anger and empathy for the father, some anger and disgust towards the old whore and I don't know that I feel much at all for the fat lothario.

I am left not caring about the reconciliation because I wasn't let in to those characters.

Those feelings can't be helped because of the way the story was told but I did appreciate it.

I don't really see a reconciliation after everything the old whore did with the fat lothario.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
P.S.

I did fail to mention that you did a great job of getting me to care for the author of the diary.

Seems like a great young woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That'll teach Mr. Jenkins to betray his spouse and break his wedding vows!

Just kidding. Douchebag had it coming, fucking another man's wife in the marital bed, and laughing about it. He got what he deserved. Unless, of course, he's feeling insecure about getting older. Then, obviously, he should get a pass.

That "cheating out of insecurity" trope is some bullshit therapists came up with to make cucks feel okay about taking back cheating whores so they can boast about their success rate at repairing failing marriages. People always cheat for the same reasons. They care about their personal excitement more than their marriage, and they had the opportunity.

What, just getting hit on didn't do the trick? A man trying to seduce her at a party her husband was attending wasn't enough to confirm she's still got it? She wouldn't feel like she was still attractive unless she was getting fucked by another man in the very bed she shared with her husband? Was laughing about that fact and mocking her husband part of making her feel more secure about aging, or was she perhaps just a complete bitch with no love or respect for her husband or her marriage? The latter would explain why she was completely neglecting her husband throughout her affair. That wouldn't be necessary if she was just confirming she's still hot.

Oh well, Mr. Jenkins got his, and he's the only other man around, right? So Jules' dad has nothing to worry about from now on. Hell, his wife is even letting him back in that pussy Mr. Jenkins has been fucking. What a deal!

I know I'm probably coming across as really harsh on this story, or at least the wife, but it's a shame, because I quite enjoyed it up until the RAAC ending. The deeper the hole you dig for the wife, the more work it takes to make a reconciliation palatable for a reader, and fucking the dude in their own bed and cackling over their own vileness in doing so is a pretty damned deep hole, that a couple of "off-screen" therapy sessions didn't do much to fill. Maybe make the wife less cold about her betrayal. Let her hold on to at least a fragment of respect for her husband and marriage as she fucks it up if you plan to put them back together. I mean, the guy is single, why not at least keep the fucking at HIS house? It's still terrible, but not AS terrible. You could at least see where she could lie to herself about still giving a shit about her marriage that way. Not this way. There's no reason to go to the trouble of meeting up at her place unless it's for the express purpose of disrespecting her husband, which it was.

Anyway, I hope Jules and Tom have a better time of it. Sounded like a sweet relationship brewing.

Thanks for the story

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not really

Mr. Jenkins did NOT break his wedding vows, anonymous. (Didn’t you read this story?). He wasn’t married. Good story and lesson JW. Four stars.

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 3 years ago
5* Bravo

I liked your approach to this “situation”. I can see why the various pressures in her life could lead her to stray. No excuse, but you can understand the pressures. At least the way you outlined it.

Thank you

Wayne

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 3 years ago

A nice change from the boiler plate stories. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You may not be an 18 year old girl, but you were at that age once. the girl in this story acts like 9 yr old. She has a boyfriend. She should be more emotional than those two old people, she calls parents. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BAD NEWS

Breaking news! A man was found with testicle and ultra-severe head trauma. A lady was with him and is in critical condition. Neither is expected to survive...

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

So what? A cuckold story as a diary entry? What's funny about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked this story!

Her mother was a slut. If she told her father about her mother laughing about sneaking her lover into their house to screw in their bed, that would be the deal breaker——> DIVORCE for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@lujon is that what you learned from this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If only this could happen

This has to be the most compelling stories i have ever read ..........

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

CUCK husband!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years agoAuthor
Cuck husband?

He's an adult husband. He recognizes that people make mistakes and sometimes otherwise good people make big mistakes. He makes an effort to live in the future if his wife will meet him half way and return to their marital vows. Maybe they make it and maybe they don't, but he is adult enough to see regret in her and to try. I realize the ending isn't for everyone, but I've written plenty of BTB stories and sometimes you just need to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star

This is a tale of betrayal and heartache. But also of forgiveness and reclaiming the lost love. Maybe not lost, but rather forgotten.

@JW, I like the style of your stories. Thank you for sharing.

...

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Good job, the daughter now knows she can cheat and be forgiven if she sucks her cucks dick hard enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When was the last time you talked to a 17 or 18 year old girl? The girl is supposed to be intelligent and from this century. Not from the 40s & 50s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry JW

I usually like your stories, but your reasoning the wife made a "mistake" sucks. Having a continuing affair and screwing a guy in the marital bed isn't a mistake, it's betrayal. Sneaking around, holding hands, kissing is more than just sex, it's a relationship.

Mailing in the ending by making this story a RAAC is beneath your abilities. Reconciliation needs to be earned and it's not going to done in a couple of paragraphs.

Pretty much the difference between the father and the mother's lover is the lover has at least one testicle. The father never seem to have any throughout the story, he just whimpers. It might behoove the daughter to get a DNA test because Daddy doesn't have what it takes to produce swimmers.

Something to consider when using BS ;mistake' logic. Imagine your wife screwing around for months so that the neighborhood knows she hanging the horns on you. Her loving is leaving cum stains on the mattress you sleep on. Every time you kissed your wife or gone down on her during her affair you just performed a BJ by proxy. The cheating is so bad your daughter is a witness to her illicit actions. Would this be something that would be just waved off as a simple mistake?

Maybe it would be good to take some time to deal with the hurt and also allow time to have a full battery STD tests to be done? After all, a single guy who would screw a married woman pretty much removes doubt he wouldn't do others.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Far too fast for any type of reconciliation

Not that it is not possible, but average reconciliation takes 3 to 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fornicating and laughing

with another man in the bed your husband sleeps in is not a mistake.

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Great read!

Initially, I thought that the husband had read his wife was having an affair, but not in this case. This story was well crafted around a daughters diary. Loved reading that Jenkins fell into a baseball bat.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Disappointing

The reconciliation was so quick, either the husband was a total wimp or this was just no where near close to be near to reality⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Disappointing

The reconciliation was just way to fast to being close to reality, either the husband was a total bitch or this was off the wall fantasy. I don’t mind a good reconciliation story but this was not even close to that⭐️⭐️⭐️

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
You screwed the pooch on this one

Fucking her lover on his bed and laughing about it. And he beats the lover but takes the wife back. I'm not saying reconciliations aren't possible but any man of character who watched the daughter's video would not take the slut back. And where was she when she left home for 3 days? Really bad story! Far short of your abilities.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Story

Story of another wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The idea for the plot is creative

and it was going well until you deployed some of the usual LW horseshit cliches:

"I hate her, dad."

"No you don't. Your mad at her, but you don't hate her. She's still your mother and she loves you more than life itself. The problem is somehow she's lost her way and I suspect now she knows it."

This is childish virtue signaling, and the mother should be disowned, at least until there has been a very long period to demonstrate true repentance. She committed treason against the family.

Then there's the idiot "therapy" cliche...the slut need therapy to find out "why" she did what she did. Therapy is as much a "science" as phrenology. Women love it because they get to blabber on and on about "feeeeelings". There's no mystery about the why of adultery. It's selfishness and narcissism. There. I just put the witch doctors of "counseling" out of most of their business.

Then we have the RAAC. The slut deliberately cheated for a long time and didn't stop even after she knew she'd been caught by the daughter.

Intellectual laziness kills yet another promising story. 3, but it could have been a 5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

The daughter heard them and then saw them on her father's bed. There is no coming back from that level of respect. Jenkins got what he deserved (round 1). The wife didn't get what she deserved. A divorce and the loss of her daughter's love. A life time of punishment.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I think this was really well executed. I agree noone knows the mind and patterns of a 18 yo girl but this was very believable

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 3 years ago

Uh, kinda tired of the “baseball bat” and “lost a testicle” clichés. It wasn’t bad until those lines took it off a cliff.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Nah ...wife cheats husband get dirvoce. Talking thing's is another excuse of a wimp and a cuck.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Very Talented Author! Excellent read, thank you. 25 stars!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Apparently the wife was having some real midlife issues and decided to cheat to validate her self. She got caught and fortunately for her her husband forgave her indiscretions. There are those who say he was weak and a cuckold, well if truth be known Mr. Jenkins beating with the baseball bat was Mr. Davis caring out punishment and revenge for fucking his wife. As for the reconciliation he will need to keep his wife on a short leash for sometime to come. She however needs to have some form of punishment and that depends on how truly remorseful she really is. Well written 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No way after this much level of betrayal… there should have been no way back for the slut!… Just words … u make ur MC … just wimps

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry, I can forgive a quickie, maybe even a fling, but this was an affair. She was avoiding sex with her husband, doing it in their bed, and for one of the stupidest reasons.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I disagree with the author and sbrooks103x. A mistake is dropping a plate, locking your keys in the car. Forgetting to turn off the stove. Falling on somebody's dick or fucking a slut isn't a mistake, its a decision, granted a bad one but it was a choice. And she choose it. And a fling or a quickie or a fling is a betrayal of trust and your vows. But I guess you hold her to a different standard than you hold yourself to.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

ending is alil vague but sounds like theyre trying to work it out. but i hope he leaves the bitch i there is ever another chapter

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

Like Huedogg2 wrote. That wasn't a mistake. Overmore, the husband heard the demeaning talk and saw the fuckfest in the marital bed by ways of his daughter's recordings. What kind of person wouldn't get cut deep by this? I guess everyone is different- for me a marriage like this would be unsustainable- but the MC not only came around, he came around MUCH to fast. I liked the approach, I liked the daughter's personality, but again, the wife's doings where too nasty for a reconciliation, and there was no need to try to exert disaster control on behalf of the kid, she was quite mature and further growing up fast AND she was off to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is a great writer Thoroughly enjoy his stories. I think I'm in love with Jules. lol

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
1753 Followers
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

SIMILAR Stories