Dear Diary...

Story Info
Chronicles of an incest love story between siblings.
7.3k words
4.45
18.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia, a 45-year-old mother of two -- 20-year old Victoria and 18-year old Adam, went into her daughter's room, bringing a heavy laundry basket, barely juggling the load and opening the door. She called her daughter's name, but didn't really expect an answer. Ever since she started sophomore year at the university, she was almost never around anymore.

She meant to just leave the clean laundry but when she looked around the room, she shook her head. The room was a mess.

With a groan she resigned to putting some order to the chaos.

While she was organizing the disarray of books, candles, picture frames and everything else her daughter managed to stack around her bed, a notebook fell down, opened.

Mia picked it up, fully intending to add it to the rest, but when she looked at the page, she froze.

It was Victoria's diary. She's been keeping one since she was 12 and now, at nearly 21, she still continued the tradition.

Mia never before broke her trust by reading the entries, no matter how tempted she was on many an occasion through the years. Back then, however, she knew everything that happened in Vicky's life. That certainly wasn't the case anymore.

In fact, for the past months her daughter was even more evasive and secretive than usual.

Mia listened intently for a moment, and when she couldn't detect anybody's presence home, she sat on the bed and started turning the pages....

May 26th

Dear Diary,

I haven't shared with you in quite a while, but so many things have happened, I don't even know where to start.

Exams are approaching and I feel overwhelmed maintaining both my regular presence in class and my social life. I love being so popular now, but you know I'm not used to that, you remember how high-school was.

I sometimes feel I need to recharge my batteries and spend some time at home, without all the crowds and noise around me!

Mia smiled, turning a few similarly mundane entries. She was just about to close the diary, when she opened the next page.

June 15th

Dear Diary,

I came home last night, mom worked night shift at the hospital, Adam was also gone, so I had the house to myself.

I was a bit tipsy from the drinks with the girls, so I made a snack and relaxed watching TV in the living room.

I started feeling horny again and I just couldn't miss such opportunity -- completely alone, nobody to hear me moan, I could scream at my heart's content. Heck, I could do it right there, on the couch!

I watched some porn for inspiration and...there was this video in my recommended section.

A brother finding his sister asleep on the couch at home, being too tempted not to take advantage and....it was so hot, I climaxed in 2 minutes.

When I was lying in the dark, basking in the afterglow, my mind started wandering to Adam...

You know how he's been extra creepy lately, ogling me and thinking he's so subtle I wouldn't notice.

The thing is... ever since he started playing basketball with the guys, he's gotten kinda...hot.

I wouldn't admit it to anybody else, but you I can tell -- I get wet thinking about him secretly fancying me!

I don't know how long I've spent on that couch but I must have dosed off, because the next thing I heard was the sound of keys unlocking the main door.

I recognized it was Adam by the annoyingly large keychain dangling at the door, and then suddenly, a crazy idea started forming in my head.

I didn't have time to think about it, but as I was lying on the couch, I pulled one of the loose dress straps down, exposing part of my left boob and...pretended I was asleep.

I waited for him to find me, wondering if I would be able to keep the pretense and not burst into laughter once he comes.

He took his sweet time, but finally I heard him approach.

I heard him stop in front of me, then a sharp inhale...

He saw!

He must have, as the next thing I knew -- he was kneeling on the floor next to me, careful not to make any noise.

I bit my tongue, and it's a good thing the room was almost dark, except for the TV light, otherwise he would have probably spotted the sharade.

When nothing happened, I waited and then ever so slightly peeked through one eye.

My pussy clenched.

He was hovering above my chest, looking at my exposed nipple like hypnotized.

His lips were parted and he slowly gulped, his neck moving in the process.

I was wondering how long should I wait, and then I saw it...His hand was squeezing the front of his pants, rhythmically.

All humour was drained from me, replaced by sheer desire.

My nipple got harder, and he must have noticed, because now I saw him tentatively reach towards it, carefully looking at my face.

I had to close my eyes again, not to let him see I was awake, but then I felt the gentlest caress.

I made sure not to stir and spook him, so he got bolder and soon the touch was replaced by a wet sensation.

His tongue!

My pussy started clenching and I was so excited, I felt I would suffocate with it.

He stopped when he saw me "move in my sleep", afraid not to get caught. He stood up and went to his room, and I remained there long after, bringing myself to a few climaxes in a row.

Mia couldn't believe her eyes... Neither could she stop reading...

June 18th

Dear Diary,

Last night I snuck into his room while he was supposedly playing a game on his PC. With his back to me and headphones on, he never heard me approaching, until it was too late.

Instead of his game, his screen was zoomed in on a picture of a girl's butt, leaning over a counter, wearing a short skirt. I was just about to turn away, when I noticed he was...touching himself.

I stood there, unsure what to do, but then I looked back at the picture on the screen and.... I recognized that counter. It was our friggin' kitchen!!

And the butt was mine!

Adam has secretly taken a picture of me and was now masturbating on it, oblivious to my presence.

I was torn between being pissed off at him and incredibly turned on by it!

I quietly tiptoed out of the room and went into mine.

What I previously assumed to be just a hormonal 18-year old's horny self, getting distracted by just about ANY peace of sexy ass around, turned out to be a real crush.

On me, his big sister!

June 24th

Dear Diary, something real happened tonight and I am not sure what to think!

I wanted to ask Adam what he wants to order for dinner and since he didn't hear me shouting, I went up to his room and called his name.

I heard the shower running, so I was just about to leave when...I saw something bunched in a ball on the floor.

I leaned to look closer and it turned out to be my favorite pink panties, the ones with the little ribbon on the front! Except...last time I saw them, I threw them in the dirty laundry basket. OMG, he must have taken them out of it!

I have to confront him! What the heck? He's acting like a perv!

But it's also so damn hot, I can't help feeling this little rush of thrill every time I spot yet another proof of him wanting me.

What should I do??

June 30th

Diary, OMG!!

So much has happened since I last wrote.

I'll start chronologically, though lots of details will probably be lost by the level of chaotic, overwhelming emotions I feel.

We were watching a movie the other night, mum was at work and one thing led to another, we were soon talking about boyfriends, girlfriends, who likes who etc.

We started teasing each other and I tickled him, he chased me around, we fought with pillows, then suddenly I ended up on the floor and he fell on top of me. There was one of those moments, where the tension in the air can light up an entire city.

Then...just when I thought he would stand up, he leaned down and kissed my lips.

He immediately started apologizing and explaining he just got carried away in the moment, it was so cute...

I pulled him by the shirt and kissed him, instead.

He froze for a second, then slid his tongue inside and ohhh my! Little bro turned out to be quite the kisser! He must have had a lot of practice.

We continued kissing until we both felt too overwhelmed to continue, as if we did, there probably would have been consequences we weren't ready for.

I'm so excited! I feel giddy and I don't know why it is so powerful!

July 10th

Dear Diary!

Since that kiss, Adam has started to grow bolder around me. Every time we are alone, he hugs me, kisses me, slaps my ass or tickles me -- basically using any excuse to grope me and I allow it.

The thing is -- the more I do, the faster his advances progress.

July 17th

Adam is getting a bit possessive, I think.

The other night when I was going out, he caught me at the door and looked at my outfit, then stood on my way talking about all the guys who will probably ogle me that night...

I felt a bit annoyed at his jealousy, but I also saw he was hard, the bulge in his pants was unmistakable...

It turns me on, but I know I am playing a dangerous game here.

July 26th

Those little indications of Adam's behavior pointing at him getting a little too possessive towards me have increased progressively. I decided it was important to set the record straight as we are after all in uncharted territory and there are no general rules of conduct to follow. I tried delicately approaching the subject by first talking about other girls for him but he didn't seem very responsive. In fact, every time I approached the subject, he acted like a dick.

Then when I mentioned boys in my day-to-day life, he would even get visibly annoyed and stop being so careful - like for example he would grab me when he sees me, disregarding the fact that our mother is home at the moment and could walk in and see that at any moment.

All that made me irritable as well and - maybe not the smartest idea on my part, but I decided instead of wasting my breath talking with no results, to instead teach him a lesson by changing the tactics.

I wanted to show him that he cannot take me for granted and that just because I love him and I'm around all the time, since we live in the same home, he can't just do whatever he pleases.

I started to tease him a little by ignoring him.

A few days ago we were sitting on the couch and my feet were on his lap but I was texting with a friend on my phone and I was completely unresponsive to his obvious need for attention - even when he physically held my feet and tried to rub himself on them.

He was going out pretty much every night for the past week and I didn't see him much, then I had my own drama to deal with - having my laptop fixed and dealing with mundane annoyances.

Finally on Saturday - after him being kind of a jerk all day - teasing and messing with me every time I spoke to him, I decided it was payback time.

We sat at the dining table finishing our dinner, our mom was at the sink, when I slid my foot under the table and started to press my toes on his lap, teasing and rubbing until he had to abruptly leave the table, which made my mom comment on him being weird.

Later that night - without my laptop to entertain me, I was tossing and turning in bed unable to fall asleep. I stood up and went into his room, which was dark except the light coming off the computer screen. He was sitting at his desk with his back to the door, his big headphones on, so he neither saw nor heard me coming. I snuck to his bed and sprawled over it, propping my head with my hand and waiting for him to finally realize he was not alone. When he finally did, he got startled for a second, and then all of a sudden - without any warning or prelude, he took the headphones off, stood up and basically jumped on the bed. He started kissing me in a frenzy, then everything happened too fast to process.....

He pulled my top up and without hesitation latched onto my nipples, while his hand slid over my panties.

He kissed, licked and nibbled his path down my tummy until he spread my legs, pulled my panties aside and... started eating my pussy like his life depended on it.

I don't know if it was the almost desperate intensity of his passion, or the fact that I haven't had a proper orgasm for days prior that moment, but I came hard in his mouth, feeling myself leaking while he refused to unlatch his mouth from my pussy.

My legs started to shake and I had to pry his head away because the pleasure became too overwhelming for me to bear. I remained laying there with my eyes closed for a few minutes, then I stood up slowly and went away.

He probably thought I was going to the bathroom, but when I didn't return after a while, he came into my room to look for me. I was lying in my bed with the most nonchalant expression I could muster, even though my heart was beating so fast I could feel it in my throat.

I needed time to think about what we just did, the boundaries we've crossed, but instead, he gave me this incredulous WTF kind of look, like a lost rejected puppy.

His boner was visibly sticking out of his shorts.

He asked why I came in my room and I gave him a smartass answer about this being my bed.

He closed the door to my room, locked it and once again jumped in bed with me. He started nuzzling me and attempting to make me continue what we started, but I was deliberately lying there motionless, curious to see how far he would go while part of me enjoyed his frustration.

I turned my back on him, lying on my side and looking at my phone. He grabbed my ass and started grinding his dick on it, squeezing my butt cheeks rather harshly, he tried pretty much anything to incite a reaction from me, and when that didn't happen he grabbed my hand and half-whimpered at me to please touch him, while he placed it on his dick and started humping it.

When I frustratingly still refused to budge, he turned me to lie on my back and pinned me down, grabbed his cock and started rubbing it over my pussy, dangerously close to my opening and applying some pressure, on the verge of sliding it in.

I got a little anxious at this point, because I suddenly realized I might have pushed him over the edge and I was afraid he might not be able to listen to reason at this point and I couldn't do anything about it since he is way stronger than me. I tried to remain calm and told him that if he forcefully pushes himself inside me after knowing I am not ready for that, I will never speak to him again.

He growled in frustration, hesitated but finally resigned, sat up with this pitiful expression of a sullen little boy. I was so relieved that he stopped, I decided to finish him off with my hand.

It didn't take more than a few strokes until he came, but then he quickly jumped off my bed and went out of my room.

He didn't return.

July 30th

The next morning when I saw him in the kitchen on my way to make myself some coffee, I greeted him but he didn't respond.

I met him a few times during the day - when he was on and off leaving with his friends or going in his room - but he still continued with the silent treatment. I felt my stomach clenching anxiously and I was afraid in my confusion, I was too cruel to him and ruined everything.

I waited for Adam to come home late last night, imagining how to approach the subject and what exactly to say to him, and then I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was 2 a.m.

I carefully stood up and went to his room to check if he was back. The room was dark but I heard him inside, so I opened the door and quietly closed it behind me. He was lying on his bed with his back to the door but I could sense he wasn't asleep. I know he heard me coming too, even though he said nothing. I climbed on his bed and sat there, started gently caressing his hair and the words started flowing.

I told him everything - all my inner struggles and fears about this happening between us, how I didn't like his attitude lately and didn't want him to take me for granted, how I tried to teach him a lesson but then got scared of him etc.

He remained quiet while I talked but when I finished, he sat up and pulled me into a bear hug. He said he was just frustrated that he couldn't openly do all those things that felt natural to him, angry that he cannot explain why he hates when his friends talk about me, or the perspective of me being with someone else.

I told him that we cannot be really together as a couple - that is beyond absurd and all this happening is something we both treasure but we can't allow it to ruin other parts of our lives and we absolutely MUST be secretive about it.

We talked for a long time and finally I felt he understood, even if he didn't really like what I had to say. He spooned me from behind and I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We remained like that and I started dozing off, then woke and we kept quietly having a heart to heart conversation about everything, as if a floodgate has been opened and I found myself sharing some of my deepest darkest fantasies with him, some memories from my teen years etc.

When I told him about the first time I discovered masturbation, I felt his erection poking at my butt again. He pushed his head underneath my arm, so he could reach my breast and started teasing my nipple with the tip of his tongue. All this talk has already gotten me so worked up, my panties were soaked, so when I felt his fingers inching close to the bottom, I whispered to him to take them off.

He obliged immediately, lifting my leg above his thigh, spreading my pussy lips and sliding his now exposed dick inbetween.

I turned around and made him lie down on his back, took my top off, sat astride on his lap and started to grind on him, him leaking precum and my juices flowing, feeling them trickle down to my ass. Then it happened.

For just a moment, a true accident - as I knew he didn't do it...His dick twitched up on its own, when I was just sliding back down and...its tip slid inside my opening.

Adam groaned out loud and I immediately pulled back, feeling torn by the huge guilt and temptation at the same time. He was shaking, violently. I looked him in the eyes, as far as it was possible in the moonlit room, then sat back on his thighs, took his cock and positioned his tip on my opening again.

I started sliding it veeeery slowly just a few inches in, then immediately back out again, driving us both crazy, and then Adam reached out and grabbed my hands, pulling me down. I lost my balance, fell on his chest and felt his cock impale me all the way in.

I felt my inner muscles clench around it and a moment later he was spurting his hot cum inside me. I couldn't move nor speak for a long time, just lying on his chest, afraid to do anything.

I felt his dick still inside me, the cum starting to trickle out of my pussy and down over his thighs. I don't know if you will believe me when I tell you it was the most ridiculous accident in the world, but I guess those who play with fire will eventually, inevitably get burned.

Thank God I am on the pill, so no pregnancy scares at least.

But OH MY GOD!!!

We actually did it this time...Not only did his cock penetrate the last frontier, so to speak, but he also came inside me. I am still buzzing from all this, not to mention I haven't had much sleep and I'm now sitting on a bench at my Uni, writing all this to get it off my chest, feeling afraid to come back home and face Adam tonight.

August 7th

A few days after the accidental slip, we were both invited to one of his friends' birthday party and I thought I'd use the occasion to try to encourage him to flirt with other girls, while showing him I was mingling with other guys too, as secretly I was freaking out that what we did might lead to much more complications than anticipated.

At first I thought it was working because I saw him interacting with girls and having a good time, and I used the opportunity to go out with a Matt, his friend's brother, who suggested we take a walk and then he drove me home.

12