Dear Diary...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally returned though, I was surprised to find Adam sitting in the dark in my room, on my bed, waiting for me. He was tipsy and passive-aggressive. He started asking me where I was and what I did with the guy and even though it was just a friendly talk, once again I felt annoyed at his possessiveness, so I told him off. I said it was none of his business and he should learn some boundaries because things can easily slip out of hand, as they already seem to have started to.

His response was to grab me from behind and push me to the wall and start rubbing himself on my butt, while trying to seduce me with kisses on the neck. I don't know how to convey the frustration of simultaneously being annoyed at someone, and yet your own body betraying you by responding to theirs...

There was a lot of rough action that night. I pushed him, he pushed me down, I slapped him, he pinned my hands, we were basically wrestling until he managed to undress me completely and started to eat my pussy, and maybe it was the combination of the anger and intensity, but I had such a shuddering orgasm, that it managed to subdue me.

I collapsed and stopped fighting. He held me tightly for a while, as I was painfully aware of his pulsating erection pressed between my thighs, right at the gap between my closed legs and pussy lips. He was slowly rubbing himself and came without the need to touch.

Thank God that mom was not home that night, because I remember it was after we finished that I thought to ask if she was home.

August 24th

The past weeks have been a blur of studying, exams preparation, family stuff to attend etc, so we didn't get to see each other in private almost at all.

We were at my aunt's villa last weekend, there was a family celebration occasion and as it was crowded, Adam and I were sharing a room with two twin beds.

I felt giddy and flushed with embarrassment when my aunt declared the sleeping arrangements, but somehow managed to maintain a nonplussed expression, unlike Adam who was looking at me like a hungry hyena and I had to pinch him to stop.

The "inconvenience" of sharing that particular room was compensated by having a small walk-in bathroom, so we didn't have to go downstairs to use the bigger one. I managed to shower and prepare in peace, then spent most of the day and evening with a bunch of relatives, but at some point I had to excuse myself and go back to the room to catch up on some reading, because I had a certain amount of pages to study for that day.

I was wearing my headset listening to ASMR ambient sounds on youtube to prevent the outside noises distracting me, lying on one of the beds on my stomach and reading, when I felt something cold on my calves. I jumped and turned to see Adam holding a friggin' ice cube grinning like an idiot, who apparently came to 'refresh' my mind.

I told him to get lost because the quicker I read the pages, the quicker I will be free to enjoy the rest of the evening. Of course it took some time to chase him out of the room, but even when he left I felt too scatter-brained to focus. I took my phone out and started searching kinky stories online and quickly felt turned on. I masturbated and made myself cum hoping to relieve the tension and be able to focus better, but after I came I felt sleepy and wanted to rest my eyes just for a moment... I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up it was already dusk outside, I stood up to freshen up and go downstairs but noticed that my phone was gone.

I started to panic, because yeah, my phone is normally glued to my hand, but more so because it contains quite a few naughty selfies and browsing history, so I didn't want it in the wrong hands. I rushed out to check if anyone has seen it, but nobody has, and guess what I noticed? Adam was also missing.

Everyone was outside in the back yard, the barbecue was on and the table was being set, so I went back inside to search every room until I found him coming out of a pantry room. The moment he spotted me, he gave me a mischievous grin and I immediately knew who the phone thief was. I asked for my phone back and at first he tried to pretend he knows nothing about it but then I started to check his pockets and of course found it.

I was just about to go away when he said "I knew you were kinky but never realized how kinky", which stopped me in my tracks. So he has read my browsing history, the imp! I pulled him to the bedroom we shared and locked the door. Told him that it's my business what I read and what turns me on, but he started teasing me about it.

I was just about to die of embarrassment when I saw that he was actually hard, so I called his bluff and told him we had a "pot/kettle" situation at our hands.

The stories I read had heavy BDSM elements to them, as I have quite a few fetishes, and although not all of them are something I want to regularly implement in my sex life, the edgy and taboo-nature of the acts turn me on a lot.

Of course Adam was curious about whether I have any experience with those, so I promised to tell him later that night when we were already in bed.

Fast forward a few hours, everyone else was turning in for the night and Adam and I were in his bed, sitting in the dark and quietly talking. I told him about various kinky experiences in details, which of course turned us both on extremely, but when he said he wants to some of it too....well I creamed my panties right then and there.

After asking him a bazillion times if he was sure about it, we went into the bathroom, locked the doors, then Adam entered the bathtub and made me sit on his chest, just in my pink lace panties. I felt self-conscious and had a hard time relaxing, but then he started rubbing my pussy through the panties and nuzzling them with his face, when I relaxed and fully sat on his face.

My juices mixed with his saliva, completely soaking my panties and he immediately pressed his lips there, started to lick the lace and my puffy lips showing on the sides. He then pulled my panties aside and started licking my pussy when I proceeded to shamelessly grind myself all over his face.

Adam started growling and eating me like crazy, and I started shaking so badly - I don't think I've ever been so turned on with him before. He slid me down and took off his clothes, took my panties off completely and turned on the shower, and we started kissing and washing each other, and when we were done, he wrapped me in a towel and picked me up, carried me to the bed and put me to lie on the towel, exposing my naked body.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear how much he loves me and how badly he wants me, like he never wanted anyone else before, then put my hand on his raging hard-on for proof. I started jerking him off but more so - I was overwhelmed by sharing this extremely intimate secret with him, so I felt ready for more.

I looked him in the eye and positioned his dick on my opening, he closed his eyes and started shaking.. He asked me not to tease him as at this point he might not be able to control himself, but I pulled him closer and let it slide inside me.

The moment he was in me, he gasped out loud and I had to put my hand on his mouth to silence him. He didn't waste time. Without sliding out of me, he turned me so I can sit on his lap and he propped himself on the bed frame, he started sucking on my nipples as my breasts were basically in his face, while I rode him and bit my lips not to moan as loud as I felt like.

I wish I could say it lasted long, but this isn't a porn movie, so a few minutes later I felt him shuddering and I quickly jumped away right on time for him to burst out all over my tummy. We showered again and fell asleep that night.

August 30th

Dear Diary,

since that weekend, things have changed for the better between Adam and I.

There is a new level of intimacy between us, we share a lot more secret fantasies and 2 nights ago, when I came back home from a birthday party, we fulfilled one more.

I don't know if it was a role-play per se, considering we didn't talk about it in advance, but we have both shared before how turned on we are by watching porn with accidental creampies, so when I went to his room and the cuddling turned into fondling, and the fondling turned into kissing and grinding and licking....and then he entered me from behind while spooning me, then kept on going, until I felt him about to cum...

I warned him to be careful with a bit of an exaggerated porn star voice and he grunted in agreement, but then a moment later he was growling and spurting hot cum inside me....

This was my first ever experience of having creampie inside me without a condom. Even though I've been on the pill for a few years now, I've never before allowed that to happen out of paranoid fears.

It was amazing.. Call me silly, but I never realized how hot the sperm is when felt from within, or the indescribable sensation of it starting to leak slowly from my pussy, while he was still buried inside me... I definitely can't wait to experience that sensation again soon.

September 10th

Dear Diary, I don't have much time to write now, but just a quick update because since the last one there have been some quite intense moments, I just have to share!

This will probably sound more like a twisted porn scene, but apparently sometimes real life can surprise you beyond your wildest dreams.

I was in the living room, home alone, preparing to paint my toe nails while I binge watched Orange is the new black's last season, when I heard the main door unlock. I expected to see mom but it turned out to be Adam with one of his closer friends, who came to pick some game from him or something.

They both entered the living room as it is the closest to the corridor, and his friend was awkwardly standing and gawking at me while waiting for Adam to retrieve whatever it is he was about to give him. I was wearing a summer dress and I guess no matter how modestly one sits, when there are toenails to be polished, it is bound to flash some skin.

He was taking full advantage, but I pretended not to notice and engaged in some small talk, to which he only basically grunted in absent-minded response. When Adam returned I think he caught him staring because he pushed him in that "male bonding" type of roughness boys do, except I sensed he was not amused, but rather annoyed.

My bro was jelly... The friend wanted to stick around but Adam said he has some errands to run and pretty much chased him away, and when he returned in the living room, once we were alone, I realized the reason.

My feet.

He sat on the floor in front of me and started watching fascinated what I was doing, then asked if he can paint the nails of my other foot, and I reluctantly agreed. To his credit, he was very precise, almost no going out of the nail bed, he was so focused and careful.

After the last coat was dry - thanks to his waving and blowing air on them (lol) he once again volunteered to massage them with a moisturizing scented cream. He was still sitting on the floor while I was on the couch, one foot in his nimble hands being pampered and rubbed, my other foot resting on his lap, where I felt the growing bulge pulsating.

I saw the look in his eyes - he was sooo lost in the moment that I just couldn't help myself. I started slowly pressing the sole of my foot and rubbing on his bulge, he groaned and then lifted my other foot to his lips and started pressing his cheeks on it, sniffing and raining kisses all over it. He then sucked on my little toe, calling it "his favorite candy", which also made me ticklish. I told him to take his dick out and he immediately obliged, then stood up on his knees and kept on licking my foot while I started teasing his precum-leaking cock, pressing it to his stomach and rubbing it between my big toe and the middle one.

He then put both feet around his cock and held them so that he can slide himself in the little space formed between my heels and soles, pressed together. He didn't take long before he grunted and exploded thick white cum over my feet, then proceeded to rub it and massage them with it. He even tasted himself from giving them one last lick.

September 17th

In the following days a few teasing moments here and there ensued, like spying on me changing clothes etc - but nothing worth telling you in details, unlike what followed after that...

It is rainy these days so we both stayed home, sleeping late. He returned very early in the morning after a party, so I knew he would be out at least till the afternoon, and when I woke and had coffee with mom, then sent her to work, I took a long shower, shaved myself smooth all over, moisturized, sprayed some of my favorite perfume on strategic places and then put on my favorite pink satin teddy with black lace rims and sneaked into the dusky room of Adam.

He was asleep on his bed, lying on his stomach with his face turned to the side with the cutest pout, and I crawled beside him, leaning lower and lower intending to kiss his forehead and maybe snuggle until he wakes up, but then my strap fell down and one of my boobs slid out, dangling right above his face.

I had an idea. I adjusted myself so that my boob would softly rub against his cheek until my now hard nipple grazed his parted lips. He really has that suckling instinct, I guess, because the moment he felt it, even in his sleep, his mouth latched onto my nipple and he started sucking it. I sat there, cradling his head to my chest, feeling my panties getting soaked, then Adam's eyes slowly opened, taking the view in.

The initial confusion was quickly replaced by his pupils dilating like a cat's, making his blue eyes appear black, he wrapped his arm around me and the other one quickly pulled me lower, spreading my thighs and finding my most sensitive spot through the fabric of my panties. He kept on sucking and mumbled that he is imagining I am breastfeeding him, then took my hand and pressed it against his hardness inside his boxers. I squeezed it, reveling in the sounds he produced with my every move, then strained my head to reach it.

I was hovering half way above him, taking his tip between my lips, when he pulled my legs above him straddling him and took my panties off.

My thighs were on either side of his chest and my glistening pussy was spread right in front of his face, as he started to slap my butt lightly while I was sucking him off. He pulled me closer to his face and spread my pussy lips then slid his tongue inside me, making me groan out loud and the vibration of my mouth around his cock made him reciprocate.

I didn't want him to cum too quickly, so I quickly slid down and lay on my stomach with my thighs squeezed shut. Adam crawled hovering behind me, his arms around my sides, holding himself propped while he rained kisses all over my back and traced my spine with his tongue.

My back is one of my most erogenous zones and at this point I was squirming like a cat in heat - moaning and twisting until I felt his cock push against my squeezed thighs, rubbing against my butt cheeks before he spread them enough to slide his tip inside my pussy. Oh, the heavenly angle...

He lifted my butt slightly up, twisting me just so... and slid all the way in, and then I felt it!!! With every stroke, the sensation like having to pee but not quite, the overwhelming pleasure and the way my legs were shaking...He must have made contact with my G spot, because I told him not to move and "*don't you dare stop or slow down*". He fucked me, sweet Jesus how good it felt.

I groaned and meowled, screamed obscenities and then shuddered as an electrifying orgasm, unlike any other I've experienced hit me, and soon I was squeezing him in in the iron grip of my too tight pussy, which I guess served as a milking pump because once again before I even realized it, he spilled his hot cum deep inside me, mixed with my juices starting to slide out and leaking to my inner thighs.

I didn't squirt like I have seen in porn, which surprised me as I thought every g-spot stimulation ended with squirt, but the orgasm was mind blowing. He remained inside me and just collapsed above me, we laid like that for a while, just catching our breath and me feeling my whole body pulsating alongside with his heart rate, his chest pressed on my back.

When he eventually moved, I felt him slip out of me, and then he told me he wants to clean my pussy and made me spread my legs while he diligently licked inside and out, tasting his own cum along the way. We fell asleep together and then woke in the late afternoon, started talking and one thing led to another - we discussed fetishes and kinks again. Adam said that he always wanted to try a prostate massage and I told him there is something else I wanted to try too.

He asked what that was but I smirked and said "*you'll see*". We wasted no time - I made him lie down on his back and spread his legs, took a condom and put it on my finger, smeared it with some lube from his drawer, then started rubbing his already purple straining cock, while my finger played with his butt hole until it eventually managed to probe and slide inside. I've never heard Adam make such sounds... He was like a ravenous animal. Grunting, growling, panting...I jerked him off fast and slow, switching the tempo while my finger was slowly rubbing his ass in and out and he croaked "I'm gonna cum" a second before he blasted a load, but....instead of stopping, I continued teasing him.

The ecstasy quickly turned into him thrashing around and half-laughing, half screaming at me to stop, that it's too sensitive, but I didn't. I kept jerking him off and then leaned down and took his tip into my mouth, teasing the little hole at the tip with my tongue. A small residual spurt of cum landed on my tongue while Adam was going crazy, glistening with sweat with his head thrashing on the bed and his eyes rolled back.

When I finally stopped, we were both shaking. After sufficient time has passed for us both to regain our senses, we took a shower together and washed each other with such unbelievable gentleness. Then we sat in the living room curled up to watch a movie and Adam hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear: ***I love you.*** I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek, saying "*aww sweetie, I love you too*", but he shook his head and repeated: "***No...I think I'm in love with you***". I don't know what to think....

The diary fell on the floor. Mia was collapsed on the bed.

*****************

To be continued...

12