Dear Diary - Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you learned your lesson!" he teased as he pulled me out of the snow and to my feet, brushing the snow from the back of my coat and pants as I worked on the front.

I began to giggle, still jazzed up from the struggle and kiss. "Mmmm... maybe."

"Don't make me toss you back in the snowbank..." he threatened as he grabbed me, but his grin gave him away.

"No!" I laughed as I dug in to prevent another tumble into the snow.

Instead of chucking me back into the powder, he pulled me in close, our arms going around each other. I looked up at him and he kissed me again, this one softer and more loving than the overheated kiss of a moment ago. He sighed out of the kiss, his breath disappearing in tendrils of steam.

"Come on. It's too damn cold out here."

He shepherded me toward the cabin with an arm around my back. I shivered as the cold soaked deep into me from our roll in the snow, but I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. We would be inside the warm cabin in a moment, so the play was worth it, even if I did have snow down my back.

We stomped our feet on the plank porch and removed our coats to shake out the clinging snow before opening the door. We stepped in, the crackling fire giving the cabin a feeling of warmth that went beyond the temperature.

While Thom tended to the coals, tossing on a couple of logs and nudging at the fire, encouraging it into a warm and inviting flame, I dipped the wine into two large mugs and added a twist of orange peel to each one. I handed one of the mugs to Thom just as he hung the poker back on the rack.

"That smells so good," he said as he took the mug and held to his nose, his hands wrapped around the cup.

I did the same, the warmth of the container leaching the cold from my hands as I smelled the fruit and spice. I took a tentative sip, my eyes closing in pleasure with the complex flavor of spices and orange, the liquid warming me from the inside.

"Tastes pretty good too."

We settled into the thick rug in front of the fireplace, setting our mugs on the hearth and snuggling in close. The fire was warm, but Thom warmed me in a much deeper and more pleasant way.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked after we'd sipped about half of our warmed wine.

"I was just wondering why we even have furniture. We seem to spend all our time on this rug."

"Why would I want to be anywhere else? Soft rug, warm fire... beautiful woman."

"Mulled wine..." I added as I reached for my mug.

"Mulled wine," he confirmed while watching me sip.

"What?"

"Just a little jealous, that's all."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah... of that mug." He took the mug from my hands and placed it back on the hearth before taking my lips with his own.

The touch of his lips was familiar and comforting. We'd been married so long that he knew just how to kiss me, that slow, gentle, caressing of my lips that was so loving that each time it was as wonderful as the first. I could taste the wine on his tongue and lips, the sweetness of the spices and the tang of orange making his lips sweeter still.

"Our wine will get cold," I breathed as we separated, our lips still close.

"Do you care?"

"No."

He stared into my eyes for a moment, the intensity of his gaze making me tingle.

"I love you," he whispered as his lips touch mine in another fleeting caress.

"I love you... more," I replied, completing the ritual as a small smile played across my lips.

I watched him, my heart filled to overflowing with love. I treasured how he looked at me, his gaze just as loving and intense as on our wedding night, and even with laugh line around his eyes and the few grey hairs, I wouldn't trade him for all the buff hunks in the world.

"What?" I asked as he continued to look at me.

"Just thinking how lucky I am. You. This place. Two wonderful girls. A granddaughter on the way. But mostly... you."

I couldn't help but smile.

"I didn't do so badly either. 30 years ago, when you asked me to marry you, I'd have never guessed how happy I would be. How happy I could be. Especially now, just the two of us again. I can't be happier than I am now."

He smiled at me, then his face became serious as he sat up. He took my hands and pulled me up to face him. He watched my eyes a moment, and then he reached behind himself. His hand appeared with a small black box. My heart began to thud in my chest as he opened the box. Inside was an exquisitely thin gold ring that reminded me of a wedding band.

"Kaylee Buchanan Lashell, I want to spend another thirty years with you. Will you marry me? Again."

I couldn't speak, and couldn't stop the tears as I nodded, throwing myself into his arms. He held me tight as I wept, sniffed, then wept again, his hand stroking my back as I shook with tears. I couldn't have cared less about the ring, having him ask me to stay with him the greatest gift he could ever give me.

I finally got control of myself and pulled out of his arms. He was smiling at me, his eyes so soft and gentle I wanted to start crying again. He took my hand and slid the ring on my finger. It settled in perfectly against my wedding band, so perfectly I knew it was no accident. I smiled as I admired the rings. He'd taken our rings in to be polished a few month ago, and I knew now that he'd been planning this. While our rings were being polished he'd also had the complimenting band made. Oh, he was a sneaky one, and I loved him dearly for it. I pulled him to me, taking his lips in a long slow caress.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you... more."

I smiled, then saw his eyes focus on something outside. I turned to look. The predicted snow was arriving early and in force.

"Maybe we'll get snowed in and won't be able to go home on Monday," I suggested.

"If we're lucky," he murmured.

I smiled. "Wouldn't want to be on the roads with the horses. That would be dangerous."

"Better safe than sorry?" he asked as he leaned in.

"Absolutely," I whispered as I met him halfway.

Our lips touched and I could feel my passions rising as the kiss began to deepen. We'd made love so many times in this very spot... and I was looking forward to doing so again. He'd given me the greatest Christmas gift he possible could, and I wanted him, wanted him more than any time I could remember. He leaned into the kiss, gently steering me down onto the rug as he lowered himself over me. I snaked my arms around his neck and drew him in, holding him in the kiss during the slow descent.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked into my eyes with such yearning, with such love, that I didn't know if I wanted to smile or cry, so I did a little of both. My figure may have softened as I aged, but the way he looked at me still made me feel like the sexiest woman alive.

"I want you..." he whispered with a soft smile.

"I want you... more," I replied, my smile growing with our ritualistic exchange.

His lips returned to mine with a fleeting brush before he began to kiss across my cheek and down my jaw to land at the spot he knew so well, the place under my ear that made me squirm. I gasped and sighed as his lips caressed me in all the familiar ways, knowing just how to make me tingle in pleasure.

The warmth of his breath and the caress of his lips under my ear caused my breathing to speed up as my passions flooded through me. I tugged him away from that most enjoyable spot and pulled his lips to mine. I wanted to devour him, but he didn't linger, tasting my lips only briefly before moving on, down my neck to pause at the little indention in my throat. He pulled back and began to slowly unbutton my shirt, smiling down at me before his lips engaged in a leisurely exploration of the opening. He pulled back, released another, and then leaned in again, his breath and lips soft and warm against my flesh, exploring more of my skin with each reveal.

I whimpered softly, my hands on his head as he teased me with anticipation and soft touches. I thought I would go insane as he slowly worked his way down my body. I wanted him so badly, but he was in no rush, taking his time as he kissed and suckled. As the last button opened, he slowly slid his hands up my body ahead of his lips, his touch gossamer light, as he opened my shirt to exposes the mounds of my breasts. The air felt cool, but the crackling flame and my own internal fire prevented me from being chilled. After kissing his way back to my lips, he pulled me into a semi-sitting position as he slid the flannel from my shoulders and down my arms. As the shirt fell away, he kissed me softly then unsnapped my bra, his gaze focused on my eyes, his fingers quick and sure from years of practice.

He moved lower to remove my tall riding boots, slipping them from each foot in turn. Freed from their prison, he removed my socks and then briefly massaging my feet. I nearly moaned in pleasure as his strong hands worked on my toes.

Leaving my feet, he returned to my breasts, kissing them, teasing my nipples erect with his tongue before his lips began a slow, seductive, march down my body again.

I began to move in anticipation and delight as his lips approached my riding pants, knowing what pleasures awaited me. As he loosened the binding of my insulated breeches, his lips followed the waist as he slowly drew my trousers down to expose my womanly pleasures.

I raised my hips so he could pull the tight pants down, and as he slid them along my legs his lips followed. He bypassed my most intimate area as he kissed down first one thigh then the other, building my anticipation to almost intolerable levels. This was a game we'd played many times... a game he could play like no one before him.

My coverings removed, he returned to my lips after a slow, kissing, crawl up my body, each touch of his lips a flair of pleasure and delight. He held himself up on hands and knees as he watched me.

"What?" I whispered, as I held his gaze.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed before he lowered his lips to mine.

His words filled me with warmth. As we kissed my fingers were busy with his shirt, then his pants. I wanted to feel his flesh against mine, and as his belt loosened, he pulled away. He sat and I followed, pulling his hands away from his boots so I could slide his shirt over his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms. As I pulled his shirt away, I pressed myself into his back and kissed his neck and shoulders, my arms going around his chest to hold him to me. He too has softened with age, but to my eyes, he was more desirable now than ever.

Shirt removed, I moved from behind him and removed each boot with a sharp tug, tossing the boots away without a second glance. I enjoyed undressing him, revealing his body, kissing his skin as I slowly uncovered it, delighting in the feel of him under my touch. He fell to his back and pushed his jeans down, my hands taking them and pulling them from his body before flinging them away.

He moved to push me to my back, but I blocked him with a touch and he settled back to the rug as I draped myself across him. We stared into each other's eyes a moment before my lips twitched into a smile. I slowly lowered my mouth to his and took his lips and tongue for my own.

We kissed slowly and gently for many long moments, our tongues engaged in a slow dance of desire. I wanted him, but there was much pleasure to give and receive yet. As I pulled back from the kiss, his lips followed. He sucked and nibbled at hollow of my throat as I sighed, delighting in his touch. I slowly pushed him away, and as he fell back to the rug I began to kiss down his chest, pausing to swirl my tongue around one of his nipples. His sharp inhalation as his hand came to the back of my head excited me. He was allowing me to control our love making, and as I left his nipple and began to kiss my way lower, I slowly turned until I could place a knee to either side of his head.

He adjusted my position slightly as I took the head of his cock into my mouth. His tongue and lips touched me in all the right ways and I breathed deep as pleasure began to surge through me. I kissed down the length of his shaft before I returned to the head where I covered him in butterfly kisses and tender licks while he tormented me in a most enjoyable way.

I shuddered when an intense wave of pleasure passed through me as he tugged softly at my womanhood with his lips before probing deep and tickling my button with his tongue. He was working me up to an orgasm, his skilled lips and tongue knowing just how to please me. I allowed the rush of pleasure to come, kissing, licking, and sucking on his manhood until my orgasm overtook me. I groaned softly and tensed, the head of his cock still in my mouth as my climax swept through me, drowning me in feelings of warmth, contentment, and love.

With a great exhale, I relaxed as my climax washed out of me. I took two deep breaths, waiting for my strength to return before I turned, draped myself across him, and kissed him fully, passionately, on the lips.

"I want you..." I whispered as I held my lips bare millimeters from his, losing myself in the infinite depths of his gaze.

"I want you... more," he replied, his eyes crinkling as he smiled.

His arms surrounded me and we tumbled, Thom rolling me to my back and coming to rest lightly on my chest and between my legs. I reached up and caressed his face as he pushed up on his hands and positioned himself to enter me. We gasped softly with pleasure as he slowly pushed in deep, our bodies becoming one. I'm not as flexible as I once was, but I pulled my legs as far back as I could and squeezed him tightly between my thighs in the way I knew he liked.

Thom began to move. Unlike the frenzied passion of this morning, our love making was slower, more gentle and loving as he thrust into me with a slow pleasurable movement. He watched me, his own face soft but intense, his gaze focused on my face as if he were trying to memorize every detail. I held him by his arms, moving with him as he pleased me. After several long moments, I began to rise to my second orgasm, and somehow he knew, he always knew, and he began to drive into me harder, giving my what I wanted, what I needed, pushing me toward my second release.

I clamped down on his cock, squeezing him as he drove into me, trying to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. He snarled something soft and unintelligible as he began to thrust into me harder and faster. I began to mewl softly, my rapture closing in around me as I tightened my grip on his arms. He exploded into motion, pounding into me, my orgasm swelling within me, my skin hot as if I was basking in the desert sun. I curled up, pulling up and holding myself against his chest as I burned with orgasmic fire. Unable to breathe, my eyes crushed shut, I waited out the centuries until my rapture released me. Finally able to breathe again, I relaxed with a gasp and flopped back to the rug, feeling weak and breathless.

As Thom's hips coasted to a stop, he lowered himself over me, kissing me gently. I hungered for his lips and took them greedily. He allowed me to drink my fill from his lips before he pulled back and smiled at me. I had been wound so tight by my rapture I'd lost myself in the pleasure.

"Did you come?" I whispered as I stroked his face.

"No," he breathed as he began to slowly piston into me again.

I pushed gently at his shoulders and he stopped. As he pulled out, I pushed a bit harder, indicating I wanted him to lie on his back. I smiled as he did as I requested, thankful to have such a giving, gentle, and caring lover, one more concerned with my pleasure than his own. Few women were so lucky.

As I moved over him, I smiled down at him before I rose up slightly and then lowered myself to take him inside. As his cock slid through my wetness, I exhaled softly with his passage, my head tipping back and my eyes closing in pleasure. Goddamn he felt good! I forced my eyes open and looked down at him.

"You will," I promised as I began to rock my hips.

As I moved, his hands found my breasts. He cupped them, caressing them gently while softly pinching the nipples, each tweak sending an electric current of pleasure coursing through me. I knew he was incredibly strong, but he always handled me gently, as if I were made of the finest china. I began to rock my hips harder, thrusting firmly as I gave and took pleasure.

"I'm going to come," he whispered, his face twisting in bliss.

I felt the familiar tingling thrill of pleasing him. I was done, unable to come again, but his whispered confession excited me. I leaned forward, placing my hands on his chest so that I could lengthen my stroke and pound him into me harder and faster.

"Not yet," I purred.

I wanted him to fight his approaching climax until he was overcome. Watching him struggle against his pleasure always thrilled and excited me, and it seemed to make his climaxes much more powerful.

"Stop or I'm going to come!" he snarled.

His hands left my breasts and took me by the sides, using his strength to help me fuck him harder. His face twisted in erotic agony, his soft cry of pleasure making my blood run hot and fast.

"Wait," I whispered.

I fell forward to his chest, taking his lips, panting softly in excitement and exertion. My face twisted with ecstasy as he began to thrust into me harder and faster, taking over from me, pounding into me furiously. My gaze never leaving his face, I pushed back, taking him as deep as possible, trying to drive him over the edge even as I begged him to not fall.

"I can't—" he gasped, his voice harsh and strained.

"Don't come," I purred, cutting him off and delighting in his struggle.

An instant later he cried out in pleasure. I felt his wetness splash into me as he pushed in deep, holding himself there with a deep and sexy groan. I began to thrust again, pounding his cock into me as I panted in excitement, wanting to give him as much pleasure, as powerful an orgasm, as possible.

He cried out again, his soft wails of pleasure like a drug that I couldn't get enough of. I continued to thrust my hips until he snarled and pressed me hard down as he pushed up to drive his cock deep. He held me there for a long moment and then relaxed with long exhale, pulling my lips to his as he wrapped me in a tight embrace.

Our love flowed through the caresses of our lips and tongue. We covered each other in fast butterfly kisses intermixed with long, deep caresses of our lips, until he softened and fell from me. I lay on his chest, enjoying the feel of him under me and the lazy figures his fingers were drawing on my back. We were going to have to get up and prepare dinner soon, but for now, nothing was more important than the bond we were sharing.

I slid from him with a sigh and snuggled in tight, my back propped against his side as he embraced me, the fingers of his right hand softly stroking the valley between my breasts.

"I love you, Kaylee," he murmured as he briefly tightened his embrace.

I smiled, those four words thrilling me like no other.

"I love you, Thomas... more."

I sighed again. My eyes were growing heavy as I enjoyed the feel of Thom at my back and his soft caress of my breast. Listening to his deep, rhythmic, breathing, I was at peace, safe and warm in the arms of my beloved. I smiled, allowing my eyes to close, knowing nothing could hurt me so long as I was in Thom's arms. I was still smiling as I slowly drifted into sleep.