All Comments on 'Dear Diary Ch. 02'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 14 years ago
I love it

One of the best incest stories I have read. I love the reactions - not just a simple acceptance of incest. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In The Real World

They would have just fucked up the family, torn it apart, but this is fiction so who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

this is a great story, could end here or you could continue. would like to read more, but needs to be done with class. Like Mary thought, can and do they want to return to normal?

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 14 years agoAuthor
For everyone that's asked...

I had been working on my other stories recently (past year) and was about to post some when my computer died. I havent been able to access it without rebooting (which is bye bye to stories). I'm trying to figure a way to save/get info from harddrive but for now Im using this computer to write stories. BTW...Ty for all the positive feedback...thats part of why I post here...TY.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I read tthe other comments and agree

that is is just fiction. Anything can in the funnies. The truth to the matter is that three sluts were born today. That is the real truth. One may be PG but so what. Dad is a good provider, why get him involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
when

when the rest is coming?please make IT soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Absolutely the best, realistic story about incest, I've read so far here.

I just love the depth, you give the characters. This family is on the brink of being torn apart, stepping across social boundaries can get people you love seriously hurt.

Please let everything work out into a (horny and realistic) happy ending, so my bad conscience is soothed, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"to be honest you enjoyed it as much as I did…as much as we did. We all got off over it, we ALL did."

That's Peter speaking to his mother. I agree with the last anon, this series is great especially for the depth of character the author gives the family members. Peter is a good son and a good brother, he realizes that he fucked his mother because of his "hormones," that is, because of his young balls. He's honest enough to admit that he loved unloading his balls up his mother's mommy-twat. Will his mom admit she loved it too? I think that the boy's big prick up his mother's cunt felt just too good for him to give it up now. We'll soon see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous