Dear Diary Ch. 08

Story Info
More sweet orgy masturbation fantasies.
1.2k words
4.5
2.6k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers

Dear Diary,

I have so many memories of oral sex in the local sex shoppe theater that I can't sort them out. Least of all, when I masturbate to them.

Like I'm doing now.

Most of the time I'm either in a little alcove at the back, intended for fucking, or in the little corner of the room next to it. There's always a chair there, with just enough room between it and the alcove proper for an eager pair of gay men, one of them preferably me, to share sweet cocksucking bliss.

Countless times, in all permutations, I had the following experiences, did the following things, with a long series of partners.

I stand next to a man. We both have our cocks out and pump them. One of us reaches for the other's cock; in a heartbeat we masturbate each other.

Then comes the decision: Do I go on my knees, or wait for my partner? Many's the time I drop down and lick his shaft like an ice-cream come before taking it all the way in my mouth. I masturbate as I suck him.

Often enough, after a while we switch off: I stand, he kneels, and I feel his tongue on my cock. I don't even have to be hard for it to feel wonderful!

Time to switch memories: I'm in Tokyo for a business trip when I find my way to the famous adult theater next to Ueno Park. I go there mid-morning, and there's already a full house. Men crowd an anteroom. I see some of them discreetly fondle each other, and get hard before even taking a seat. So much for Japanese discretion . . .

At last, I reach the front of the cue and enter the theater proper.

It's dark, naturally, and I take a moment to adjust. The screen shows straight porn of a spooky nature. It's a feature of Japanese porn that the genitals are obscured, no matter how intense or kinky the rest of the action might be. Not that it matters: Neither I, nor anyone I might be interested in, cares about straight porn.

Seating is mostly full. It takes me a while to realize most of the audience is straight. Couples, mostly; I'm guessing married.

Then there's the rest of us. Right in front of me I see men on their knees, pants around their ankles, masturbating in front of the whole theater as they suck a man's cock.

I take the first aisle seat that opens up. A few seats away from me I see a man, pants down and cock out, pleasuring himself next to a straight couple who pay him no attention. I rub my own cock through my pants, not certain I'm ready to pull my cock out in front of everyone in a foreign country.

I needn't have worried.

It's less than a minute before a man in his sixties, so far as I can tell in the dark, comes up next to my seat and rubs the front of his pants. I take the hint, and rub his cock through his pants with my own hand. It only takes seconds for him to free his cock from his pants, and seconds more for me to take his stiff prick in my mouth. Sweet! I wasn't expecting to get action remotely this quickly.

He grinds his cock into my mouth until he spurts. I taste his cum! All the while, I discreetly rub my own cock through my pants.

No sooner has he vanished into the dark than another man tales his place, cock out, ready for my willing mouth. Again, I suck him until I feel his orgasm with my tongue.

While waiting for the next man to belly up, I pull out my own cock and masturbate a while. Still a bit shy, I button up in time for my third partner of the morning to present a ramrod stiff erection for me to lick and suck. For the third time a man has an orgasm in my mouth, and I taste his cum.

Next comes an intermission of sorts. Again, I briefly pull out my cock and nervously stroke it. No sooner havae I stuffed it back in my trousers than a younger man sits next to me, pulls down his pants, and starts masturbating. I take over, and jerk him off for a minute or two. I'm tempted to pull out my own cock again, but don't work up the nerve.

I stop stroking him after a while. He leaves to go elsewhere in the theater. He's hardly left when a fourth man presents his cock to me to lick and suck and drive to orgasm.

Diary, two more men follow him. I give both a blowjob, and let both shoot their load down my throat, before I take my leave of the theater.

One reason I mostly keep my cock in my pants was, I know I'll ride the subway back to my hotel, and don't want to risk doing that with a dark stain on my pants in the crotch area.

I find myself in my hotel room with aching balls and an unexpended load.

Diary, I shed my clothing and relieve myself by turning on the bidet and directing the full blast up my asshole. Doubt it not, a few minutes of that treatment results in a powerful prostate orgasm!

A final memory: I'm in a bathhouse, lying naked on the bed in my small video room, masturbating gently with the door open so everyone can see me. Makes me hard to think of all the times I've done that, and how nice it feels as a warmup activity.

A young Latino man, about thirty years old, pauses at the door and watches me stroke my penis without the slighest sense of shame.

We lock eyes.

He comes into my room, drops his towel, and next I know, my cock is in his mouth, and he works it over expertly.

He takes his time. I groan in pleasure; he never stops.

I switch positions with him and suck his cock. Again, this lasts a long time: Longer than any cocksucking session I can remember up to that point in my life, passive or active.

We swop roles a couple of times. I decide to change things up a bit.

"Lie on your front!" I told him. He rolls over.

For the next few minutes I rim him. I slobber and lick all over his asshole, and shove my tongue in as far as I can force it before waggling it back and forth.

He seems to like that, but declines my offer to let him rim me. "I don't do that," he tells me. Fair enough . . .

My partner returns to sucking me off. By now, I'm in a plateau of intense arousal, and the feel of his tongue on my cock is driving me crazy. My breathing grows labored, and I moan as if in agony. Not far off; an agony of pleasure!

I have no idea how much longer I last before I feel my balls tighten, my cock stiffen beyond any control of mine, and the pleasure in my cock shoot for the moon! Cum fountains out of my cock down his throat. He keeps slurping on me a long while before my bodily and penile spasms, and my wierd cries, subside. We share a nice long afterglow. Then he leaves, to go drive some other man to distraction with his magnificent cocksucking skills.

O diary mine, then memory still makes me hard, typing on my computer with one hand, as I stroke my cock!

HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers