Three Horny Cowboys

Story Info
Hot three-way gay sex at the ranch.
2.5k words
4.52
18.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers

Jim heard the sounds as soon as he stepped into the bunkhouse's kitchen. He set the insulated bags on the counter and moved to the door into the main room to hear better. His cock stiffened as he recognized the soft slurping noises, mixed with faint gasps and grunts.

It was early Saturday afternoon. That morning, he'd gone to Deer Tick with the Triple-R credit card to do the week's shopping. That was one of his many jobs as the new hand.

He'd thought about contacting Sandy Huckabee, the town prostitute, but decided having sex with a woman would be cheating on Roberta.

Instead, he'd gassed up his ancient Suburban, stopped at Four Aces Hardware, Tick's Pot Dispensary, and Mountain King Groceries, then come back to the ranch.

He'd parked behind the bunkhouse, next to Trey's Ford F150 pickup and a newer Chevrolet Silverado, and come in through the enclosed back porch.

Ralph Wood, the ranch foreman, must have returned from California. And he was having sex with Trey. Jim felt jealous, but he'd known that Trey was a tomcat.

He put the groceries away while trying to decide what to do. He could go back to Deer Tick, but a 40 mile round trip wasn't an appealing option. Sandy Huckabee might be busy, and he couldn't really afford her, anyway.

Jim shrugged and went through the kitchen door into the main room. The sex sounds were much louder there. His boots clicked on the wood floor as he walked over to Ralph's open bedroom door and looked inside.

Trey and Ralph were lying on the bed. They were naked. Trey was on top, sucking Ralph's big thick cock. Ralph was on the bottom, propped up on his elbows and eating Trey's ass.

For the first time in his life, Jim had gone commando. The feel of his cock and balls rubbing against his blue jeans was weird, but sexy as hell. He unzipped his fly and took his dick out while staring at the man-on-man sex show a few feet away.

Trey looked up and smiled at the bare rod sticking out of Jim's pants. "Howdy, cowboy. Why don't you get out of those clothes and join us?"

"Uh..." All-male sex was so new to him. He'd never imagined sex with two men at once. If he was dreaming, he didn't want to wake up. "Sure." He stripped hastily and stood beside the bed, looking down at Trey and Ralph. "What are we going to do?"

Trey rolled off Ralph and the two men stood up. Ralph was a big black stud in his mid-40s with a shaved head, closely-trimmed mustache, bulging muscles, and a long thick hard cock.

Ralph wrapped a big hand around Jim's rigid pole. "It's good to meet you." He had a deep rich voice. "Trey told me you were sexy. He sure wasn't lying." He gripped Jim's buttocks, pulled their bodies together, and kissed him roughly while grinding his hard-on against Jim's stiff dick.

"Damn! You guys are hot." Trey stepped behind Jim and humped his butt crack while Jim and Ralph kissed, with hard and dirty tongues.

"Man! You've got a pretty dick." Ralph curled his fingers around both his and Jim's shafts and jacked their straining members, rubbing his thumb over their cock-heads at the top of each stroke and smearing the precum leaking from their tips.

The tension in Jim's balls built rapidly. "If you keep that up, I'm gonna come."

"We sure don't want that." Ralph let go of Jack's throbbing pole.

"Nope." The last of Jim's inhibitions dissolved. He twisted around and gripped both men's big hard cocks. "Not when I've got two sexy men to play with." He stroked Ralph's and Trey's rods, slowly running his closed fists up and down their swollen shafts and over their bulging cock-heads.

"That's the spirit!" Trey growled, cupping Jim's balls and squeezing them gently.

"You're pretty damn sexy yourself." Ralph curled his fingers around Jim's stiff pole and rubbed his thumb over its cock-head, smearing the precum leaking from its tip. "Sexiest cowhand I've seen in a while."

Jim tightened his grip on the cocks in his hands. "I'm just learning how sexy guys are."

"You're learning fast," Trey said.

"I'm just getting started." Jim sank to his knees between Trey and Ralph. He alternated between them, sucking one man's cock--bobbing over its swollen shaft and licking its head--while fondling the other man's stiff rod. Then, he'd switch.

His own cock was painfully stiff. He was scared by what he wanted now, but all this man-on-man sex was new, scary, and exciting.

Jim stood up, still holding the men's hard-ons. "I'm ready to get fucked." He kissed Trey and Ralph, then lay on his back at the foot of the bed and folded his knees against his chest.

Ralph whistled appreciatively. "Oh yeah! Our new cowhand has a pretty little butthole." He fell to his knees, then put his hands on Jim's buttocks and pulled them apart. "Perfect for fucking."

Jim lifted his head to look at him. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Not yet." Ralph bent forward. Lightning shot from Jim's anus to his rock-hard cock as the sexy black stud's hot breath caressed his asshole.

"Oh yeah!" Trey said. "Eat his ass." He scrambled onto the bed, straddled Jim's shoulders, and pressed his hard-on between Jim's lips. "While I fuck his face." He worked his rod in and out of Jim's mouth, filling it with the taste of precum and hot male flesh, while Ralph kissed, licked, and nibbled around Jim's anus, gradually moving in.

Jim moaned and pushed his butt back into Ralph's face. "You like that." Ralph licked up and down Jim's butt crack, teasing his rosebud.

"Um... Hum..." Jim sucked Trey's plunging pole while Ralph's flat tongue stroked his asshole, sending waves of pleasure surging through his body.

Jim's stiff cock jerked as Ralph put his fingertips around the edges of his rosebud and pulled it open, wide enough to take a cock.

"Damn! You're a good cocksucker. Especially for a beginner." Trey pulled his swollen pole out of Jim's mouth and turned around to face Ralph. He jerked Jim's dick and squeezed his balls while Ralph pulled his ass cheeks open wider and pushed his pointed tongue into Jim's anus, gradually teasing it open.

Jim bucked and growled, pushing back as Ralph thrust his tongue in deeper, aggressively eating Jim's ass. He was close to coming when Ralph stood up and said, "I'm gonna fuck your ass now."

"Great!" Jim pushed Trey's hand away from his throbbing dick. "I'm ready." He gripped the insides of his knees and pulled them tightly against his chest, lifting his butt even higher.

"Good." Ralph picked up the plastic squeeze bottle on the desk and knelt between Jim's legs. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of your pretty little ass." He squirted a big blob of lube on his index finger and pressed it between Jim's buttocks.

Jim's painfully stiff cock jerked as Ralph's finger stroked his rosebud. "Just take it easy. I haven't done this very often."

Ralph grinned. "Wow! It's been a while since I've had a virgin." He put more lube on his finger and pressed its tip into the center of Jim's asshole. "Or even a near-virgin."

Jim's body stiffened as Ralph's finger slid all the way up his butt. "Fuck!"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you all right." Ralph slowly worked his finger in and out of Jim's almost-virgin hole.

Trey was still kneeling on the bed, straddling Jim's shoulders. "Damn, that's hot! Our stud boss is getting ready to fuck your cute butt." He reached down and pinched Jim's nipples.

Jim looked up at Trey's stiff rod and bulging balls hanging over his face. "I've got two sexy cowboys to play with." He curled his fingers around the hot cowboy's rigid pole.

He stroked Trey's swollen shaft and rocked his butt while Ralph fingered his asshole, occasionally pulling out and adding more lube. His anal muscles relaxed and Ralph added a second finger, crossed with the first. He twisted his wrist while moving his fingers in and out, distributing the lubricant evenly.

Jim's cock throbbed when Ralph uncrossed the two fingers in his ass and spread them open, stretching his tight anal ring wider. "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Oh yeah! Please." Ralph pulled his fingers out of Jim's butt, smeared lube on his big hard pole, and pressed its head into his asshole.

Ralph pushed in slowly and carefully, gradually stretching Jim's anal ring. When he tensed up, he stopped and drew back slightly, letting him relax before going deeper.

Jim's cock throbbed and his nuts tightened as the black stud's cock-head penetrated his anal ring. "Fuck yeah!"

"So, you like that?" Ralph stopped with his broad cock-head just inside Jim's anal entrance. He pulled out and then pushed in again. Jim groaned and tightened his grip on Trey's rod as more erotic energy surged through his body.

"Oh fuck yeah." Jim stroked Trey's rod as Ralph teased his ass, slipping his cock-head in and out of his anal ring. "Give me your big hard cock. All of it." He swung his hips up, driving Ralph's swollen pole all the way up his asshole. It hurt, but he almost came...

"Damn, that's good!" Ralph growled. Jim's cock jerked as the big stud fucked his ass with long hard strokes. "Virgin cowboys have such HOT tight assholes."

"He's all-over sexy," Trey said, bending forward and taking Jim's dick in his mouth.

Trey's stiff cock pressed against Jim's face. He gripped its rigid shaft and guided it between his lips. He rolled his hips in time with Ralph's rough thrusts while he and Trey sucked and jerked each other's dicks.

Jim felt dizzy and hot. This combination--stimulating his asshole, cock, and mouth at the same time--was SO fucking intense.

"Oh fuck!" Ralph growled. "I'm coming." He hammered Jim's butt, sending hard pulses of hot cum splashing against his anal walls.

Jim's cock throbbed as he and Trey sucked each other's dicks, but he didn't shoot. Neither did Trey, although he could tell the sexy man was as close as he was.

"Man!" Ralph pulled his rod out of Jim's butt and staggered away. "That was AWESOME!"

Jim untangled himself from Trey and they both stood up. "You two are pretty awesome." He kissed Ralph and then Trey. "I never imagined anything could feel that good." His cock was SO fuckin' hard! "Now, I'm gonna fuck YOU."

"Who?" Ralph asked. "Me or Trey?" Both men's dicks were rock-hard.

"Both of you." Jim bent Ralph over the bed, then looked at Trey. "You too."

"Oh yeah." Trey positioned himself beside Ralph and they both waved their butts at Jim. "Come on and fuck us."

Until the last couple of days, Jim hadn't really thought about men's asses. Now, he couldn't stop staring at Ralph's and Trey's beautiful sculpted buns. He was going to fuck those sexy man butts. Now!

He lubricated Ralph's and Trey's assholes and his blazing rod, then drove into Ralph's butt. The black stud growled as Jim fucked him, hard and fast.

"That's right!" Ralph swung his hips in time with Jim's rough thrusts. "Give me your big stiff dick!"

"I'm just getting started." Jim pulled out of Ralph's butthole and moved to Trey, fucking him just as roughly.

Ralph and Trey rocked their hips as Jim alternated between them, hammering their asses. He was close to coming in Ralph's ass when Trey straightened up and moved behind him.

He grabbed Jim's hips and brought him to a stop with his dick buried deep in Ralph's butt. "I'm gonna fuck you now." He picked up the lube and smeared the slippery gel on his stiff cock and Jim's butthole.

Jim held still as Trey's cock-head entered his asshole, going in slowly and carefully. He gasped and his cock throbbed as the sexy cowboy's big knob slipped through his anal ring and into his depths.

"You okay?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. Just take it easy. I don't want to come too fast."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He took Jim's asshole, starting with slow short strokes, but gradually gaining speed and lengthening his thrusts.

The tightness in Jim's balls receded and he swung his hips, driving his cock into Ralph's muscular butthole while fucking his own ass on Trey's big rod. He'd seen double penetration videos with two men and a woman, but he'd never imagined men doing THIS. It was SO fucking sexy...

"Come on," he growled. "Fuck me hard. I'm ready for you now."

"You bet your ass." Trey rammed Jim's butt while he plowed Ralph, synchronizing his driving rod with Trey's rough thrusts.

This double-fucking was more stimulating than Jim had imagined possible. The pressure in his nuts was building steadily when the first blast of Trey's cum exploded into his asshole. That set Jim off and he hammered Ralph's fuckhole, emptying his nuts while Trey filled his butt with hot man cream.

The fuck train glided to a stop. Jim held still with his still stiff pole buried in Ralph's butt while Trey's spent rod stretched and filled his own anus. Every time either of the other men moved, another wave of painfully intense sexual energy surged through his body. "Jeez!" he muttered.

"Damn, that was good!" Trey patted Jim's ass affectionately and then pulled his softening dick out of Jim's butthole, leaving an achingly empty feeling.

"Sure was." Ralph tightened his anal muscles around Jim's hard-on. "He's the best fuck in the Rugged Mountains."

"Oh man!" Jim rolled his hips, sliding his rigid pole in and out of Ralph's cum slick butthole. "You guys are so great..." He drew back a little too far and his cock slipped out of Ralph's ass. "Fuck!" He gripped his rod and tried to put it back in, but he'd lost his erection.

"It's all right." Ralph stood up and kissed Jim. "We'll have another round soon." He took Jim's hand and led him to the group shower. Trey followed them.

They spent a long time under the hot water, running soap slick hands over each other's hard bodies. Then, Trey and Ralph bent Jim over the counter and took turns fucking his ass, finally filling his hungry butthole with a double load of hot cowboy cum.

Back in Ralph's bed, Jim lay sandwiched between the two studs, totally spent and absolutely satisfied. He had to admit this was even better than his times with Roberta. "Man..."

Trey laughed. Ralph said, "We're just getting started. The two cowboys starting next week... They're the REAL horndogs."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2022 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers