Dear Diary: Chat

Story Info
Meeting with a chat friend.
823 words
4.43
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DUCKLYNN
DUCKLYNN
26 Followers

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I wrote to you. So much has happened recently. So I finally worked up the courage to meet Stan. I have never physically met anyone from the internet before, and Stan is older than me, but I figured if I was going to meet anyone it would be him.

We decided to meet at a local mom and pop diner. I was about 10 min early like normal, Stan was already there with a bouquet of daisies. He looked just like the photo he sent me. Dark hair starting to go silver at the temples, light grey eyes, tall, not chisled but not fat either, just nice. I walked to the booth and asked if the seat was taken. As he looked at me, he smiled and told me to sit.

I know I am not your skinny mini barbie doll model type, I am more of the BBW type gal, but you already knew that. Stan's eyes kept bouncing from my face to my tits and back again.

We talked for a couple hours, then Stan asked if I wanted to see his home. We went to his car, a super comfy SUV, and Stan drove us to his house. It was a nice house in a quiet neighborhood, a family type neighborhood. Well, on the drive Stan had let his hand meander up higher and higher on my leg until his fingers slipped under the hem of my skirt. He caressed my pussy through my panties as he drove.

As we got to his house he pulled into his garage. He told me to wait, he would get my door. He came around the car, I could see he was hard through his pants. Opening my door he extended a hand to help me from the SUV.

We did not make it far, as we got to the front of his car he backed me against the side of the hood, and started kissing me. If felt so good our tongues mingling and caressing as he pulled my skirt up to my waist. While we continued to kiss he grabbed my ass and lifted me onto the hood. I felt my leg getting caressed, then raised to pin it over his arm as he braced his hand behind me.

Stan's other hand started pulling at my shirt. Without thought to where we were, I pulled my shirt over my head. I heard Stan growl as he pulled my bra cup to the side. He flicked my nipple a couple times then leaned in and bit the nub. It felt so good I could not have stopped my moans if I tried.

As Stan sucked and licked my breasts (somehow my bra disappeared without me realizing it) his hand now unoccupied moved to my pussy. He moved the fabric of my panties to the side and slid his fingers straight inside me. He used his thumb to rub my clit as two fingers curled inside me fast. He was so good. I could feel him hitting what had to be my g-spot over and over again.

I felt myself reach climax so much faster than I could make myself. When I finished orgasming I found myself clinging to Stan' shoulders, his fingers still idly rubbing my pussy softly.

I looked up at Stan before I could say anything he hiked my leg over his arm higher and slammed his cock into me. I screamed as he filled my pussy. His cock was so much bigger than I had ever felt before. Not only was his cock thick but it was long too. His cock was stretching me as wide as I could go. Stan was pistoning in and out of me.

With a soft thud I fell back on the hood. It felt so good having his big cock moving inside me. I could feel my tits bouncing on my chest. I swear they almost hit me in the face he was pounding me so hard. I cried out as I orgasmed.

Stan grunted then slammed his cock deep inside me and held it there as he came inside me.

As Stan braced himself above me we heard the rumble of a delivery truck going by, we had forgotten the garage door was open! Laughing we grabbed as much of our clothing as possible and headed to the house.

Well Diary, I won't go into detail but we did make it into his house. We went straight to the bedroom and fucked again. Then slept a few hours and fucked some more.

Xoxo Diary.

Dear Diary,

It is about 6 weeks since I met up with Stan. He won't respond to my messages and blocked my number. I went by his house only to learn it is an AIRBNB you can rent the full house.. The worst part, I am about 3 weeks late.

:(

DUCKLYNN
DUCKLYNN
26 Followers