All Comments on 'Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Superb, held my attention and got me very aroused. Love your writing, and just the right degree of dirty. My wife is going to get such a thorough seeing-to later as a consequence of me reading this. Thank you, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Your are a gifted writer! I only wished I'd met a Ryan like Michelle. The mental argument between devil and good angel was a nice touch! This was my first story by you! I can tell you've written many before. Is it possible there's a sequel? It's just a thought since this story can stand on it's own. Again, thank you for a wonderful read during this time of isolation by coronavirus_19.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

After being Michelle I met Ryan and it was delicious. Your story was so much like mine. Thank you

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Fun

Fun Hot read! Thank you for it. It's wonderful stories like this to keep our minds occupied on something other than this dreadful Wuhan Virus the Chinese communist has put upon us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus

So, so good. You have a gift for description and the narrative just kept me going on and on. One of the best short stories I have read. Makes Michelle come alive as a person. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story and the way it was written. There was a lot of sex and love making but it wasn't smutty like some authors insist on. Had to laugh when the Devil and Angel were fighting each other. It just added to an already five star story. As for the plain everyday panties and bra, it didn't seem to matter to Ryan, they were just covering what he was wanting to get to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES